Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:15 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:03 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 06:28 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM
._+-kit finder-+_.
by glitch
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2020, 11:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
She studied him. "Hm...try moving your tail just above, and your head. You cant blindly catch prey y'know." She nosed his tail up, then flicked her ear towards a thrush. "Try to catch it, I wanna see your strategy."
Croakingpaw took her advice and perfected his crouch, he glanced at the thrush, he doubted he’d catch it, but he’d try. Unfortunately for him, he was upwind from the thrush who fluttered a little bit away moving themselves downwind from him. So he tried to stalk forward, but was a bit too loud making the thrush flutter around. He couldn’t get close enough before the bird flew off.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:15 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Freezepaw scrunched up her nose as she listened to Birchflower, tail-tip twitching slightly. "I never thought it was necessary either. Probably just a way to make sure apprentices listen. Though I don't understand why those who weren't being bad in the first place have to do it." Freezepaw continued clawing at the dry brittle moss, fully intent on getting this job done so she could get out of there as soon as possible. "Well yes, make your own nest that's fine by me. But I've still got to do these other nests." Freezepaw fell silent again, not much in the mood to talk to an old elder who was going to reminisce about the "good old days." Though, with a sigh Freezepaw turned back to Birchflower. "I'll be doing my work but feel free to ramble on if you want. My um.... Scorchpaw did that a lot as kits and... well... I suppose a talk might be nice? I don't know." Freezepaw narrowed her eyes as she said this, before turning back around with a huff, her ears flattening against her head. An elder didn't need to know about her friendship problems.
Birchflower watched the apprentice with an intrigued glance. Clearly Freezepaw wasn't happy to be here... the elderly cat couldn't blame her, this den was definitely not her top choice of places to hang around either. "Getting on Icestar's bad side wouldn't be a smart idea. I'll gladly ramble while you work your pelt off." She chuckled raspily, it wasn't often disgruntled apprentices even gave the chance to talk. This one, however, seemed to be a bit more disgruntled and lonely, so some talking would probably do her some good.
"Now where do I begin? Ah, yes, here we are. A story from my days as an apprentice, stuck doing the same stupid tasks as you are." Birchflower grinned softly at the thoughts of her youth, something so far in the past at this point that it felt comical to even mention. "Many moons ago, I was much like yourself. A bit angsty, not all too social, and pretty dismissive. Doing all these jobs felt pointless, because it was. This is a clan! We were supposed to be learning how to defend it, not how to clean up after these piles of bones! Is exactly what I said. And goodness, if that didn't get me in the most trouble I've been in, I don't know what did. A whole moon straight of cleaning this place? No thanks, never again. This is why I pity you kids who come in here now, it's not a good time for anyone." Birchflower took a pause to catch her breath, she hadn't quite expected to speak so much at once. Gazing back to Freezepaw, the she-cat gave a quaint smile. "You're taught many things that don't need to be learned. But, it's not like I can change the rules of this dump."
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:19 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw took her advice and perfected his crouch, he glanced at the thrush, he doubted he’d catch it, but he’d try. Unfortunately for him, he was upwind from the thrush who fluttered a little bit away moving themselves downwind from him. So he tried to stalk forward, but was a bit too loud making the thrush flutter around. He couldn’t get close enough before the bird flew off.
"Thats alright, you had a good crouch, and you made a good effort." She smiled. "Would you like yo learn more hunting or fighting techniques?" She asked, wanting to give the apprentice a bit of a choice.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:28 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Moonkit purred at the Elder "Nothing really, not really looking forward to when my apprentice ceremony finally happens. I don't think I'll ever be a warrior. How are you doing Ambertail? Do you want me to get you some fresh-kill?" She asked, sitting down with her tail over her paws, feeling a bit self-conscious
@Goldwhisker

Old May 25th, 2020, 11:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"Thats alright, you had a good crouch, and you made a good effort." She smiled. "Would you like yo learn more hunting or fighting techniques?" She asked, wanting to give the apprentice a bit of a choice.
Croakingpaw paused,” I’d like hunting moves, I can help the clan more if I can hunt.” he meowed back. Frankly he was wondering if he’d get ahead of his brother in training with this great cat who was teaching him useful things.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:57 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Whiskernose approached Mirepaw. "I hope to do better and be there for you," he murmered to Mirepaw. Unsure if he wanted to do the nose touch, he half extended his neck in offer.

When Citrusflower approached, he dipped his head in greeting, and got butterflies in his belly at the praise. "Thank you. I hope to make him the best warrior he can be."
I hope I don't fail them, that would be horribly embarrassing. @CheetahPelt @Sparkling Bliss

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:59 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw paused,” I’d like hunting moves, I can help the clan more if I can hunt.” he meowed back. Frankly he was wondering if he’d get ahead of his brother in training with this great cat who was teaching him useful things.
She grinned. "Alright. Since mice are common in our territory, lets focus on them first. Mice can hear you coming, through the vibrations of our paws, so its important to step softly. They can still smell, so stay downwind of it anyway. They are fast, so make sure you kill it quickly." She said. "I can smell mice, would you like to try hunting one?"
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

She grinned. "Alright. Since mice are common in our territory, lets focus on them first. Mice can hear you coming, through the vibrations of our paws, so its important to step softly. They can still smell, so stay downwind of it anyway. They are fast, so make sure you kill it quickly." She said. "I can smell mice, would you like to try hunting one?"
Croakingpaw gave a nod to the warrior as he dropped into a crouch and carefully stalking the mouse getting closer and closer before springing forward spraying dirt with his hindlegs causing the mouse to flee,” I missed it.“ he meowed.

Old May 26th, 2020, 12:47 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

A low hiss could be heard from the molly at her mother's judging tone. It wasn't her fault her last apprentice went missing! Mood now foul, the irritable Dawnstripe pads over to Blackpaw and ducks her head to touch noses with him seeing as he was looking for her.

"Let's go." She snaps, walking away from the meeting and straight into the territory towards the training ground. She needed to go take her frustration out and what better way then battle training. Dawnstripe would try not to break this apprentice.
@Mentallyunstable

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:33 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
[ @Undertaker - I hope you don’t mind? You said mention you in the clearing to get Pinekit back? If not I can do something else (: ]

Pinekit padded into the clearing, eyes bleary from lack of sleep and stomach gurgling and hurting from lack of food. She had gotten to her paws and strayed away from camp, not realizing how far she had gone until she no longer knew her way back. Eye sight blurred, she stumbled across the clearing, under paws of her clanmates- at least she was pretty sure they were her clan mates? - and finallt reached a tom. She let out a tiny, pitiful mew. “Bey, bey mista.” She mewled, Her “h’s” more like “b’s” and her words inconsistent with pronunciation. “Is dis ShadowClam?” She chirped, though tiredness made her words slur. “I bot lost and afta I stumbled outta campz. I’m Pinebit.” She mewled, hoping this tom would be kind and point her to the nursery.
(Sorry for taking some time. But anyway I don't mind. c: Reply or we can finish it here. I'll get her back on the allegiances some time tomorrow.)
Beastspark drops his eyes down towards the young kit with confusion. She didn't smell like ShadowClan, but looked faintly familiar. Besides that, she looked a little sick and it worried him, made him wonder if he should go bother the queens in the nursery or take her straight Irisflame. He had to drop his head lower and strain his ears to understand her words, it appeared she still did the baby talk as well.

"Yes, this is ShadowClan." He meowed with a concern shining through his green eyes. "Pinebit?" Beastspark repeats, gears working in his head before a lightbulb finally goes on. "Pinekit!" he exclaimed, "You got lost, that terrible." He stifles the natural to comfort the poor kitten as thoughts of his daughter flood his mind. He shakes it off, no time for that now. "I'm glad that you're back Pinekit, but you mustn't go wandering out of camp again." He was sure she knew kits weren't allowed out of the camp. "It's dangerous out there. You'll be in big trouble if you leave again." He scolded her in a low baritone. It was tough for him to keep up the grumpy act for long.

"Let's get you back to the nursery. I'm sure one of the queens will help you get settled." Beastspark fluffy tail slips away from his side and lightly drapes itself over the kitten's bony shoulders as he goes to lead her in the direction of the nursery.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Closed Thread