Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:15 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:29 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:29 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2020, 06:01 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

"C'mon, give them a break, I bet they have tons of duties to do. Wolfwhisper just probably wanted to get over with training me." She purred softly. "I heard Jaggedstone is going to show some apprentices tail signals, you want to head over there?" She mewed. @Zesty Mango
Old May 11th, 2020, 06:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"C'mon, give them a break, I bet they have tons of duties to do. Wolfwhisper just probably wanted to get over with training me." She purred softly. "I heard Jaggedstone is going to show some apprentices tail signals, you want to head over there?" She mewed. @Zesty Mango
Basilpaw flicked her tail,” I’d like that. My mentor just tells me to do apprentice duties every day and stay out of his way.” she mewed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 11th, 2020, 06:05 PM

She purred softly. "Well, they sound nice." She got up, flicking her tail for Basilpaw to follow. (move rp to elders den)) @Zesty Mango
Old May 11th, 2020, 06:08 PM

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Jaggedstone was eating a mouse. He knew that he had decided to teach some apprentices tail signals, if they would come. He sat, seeing the 2 apprentices enter. @Zesty Mango
Old May 11th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

The two padded towards the Training Moors, the deputy hasn't visited this place for a while. Looking around and watching the mentors and apprentice train. Turning around and facing his apprentice Brindlejaw thought for a moment before speaking. "Okay, since you and I have long limbs we can use that to our advantages in battle." Still standing the tom flicked his tail for Heatherpaw to come beside him. "We can swipe from far away. See how far my front limb extends?" Reaching his front left paw straight out with claws unsheathed as if he was going to claw the air. "I'm willing to bet that you are still going to grow and end up tall as me or perhaps taller. So when in battle with your enemy you want to go for the face in serious cases, like they are trying to kill you then the eyes are okay to attack." Thankfully Brindlejaw has not found himself in that kind of situation. "Sideswipe is when you try to claw from either side of the face. Downward blow is when a cat rears up on their hind legs," Demonstrating the move to the Young Blood.", and you bring down your whole weight to try and daze them or simply have claws out when coming down." Dust flew as the deputy's paws hit the ground. "Any questions?"
@wolfnight
Old May 11th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Shimm
Heathernose blinked as Brindlejaw appeared and smiled up at the deputy, getting to her paws from where she’d been about to tuck into a nice sized hare. “Hi, Brindlejaw,” she purred in her friendly tone, smiling, “the walk was wonderful, relaxing. How was yours?” She then remembered the rabbit she had beside her and looked down at it and back up to Brindlejaw, asking, “have you eaten today? This rabbit is too big for me to finish and I hate to waste any of it...” Heathernose hoped that Brindlejaw wouldn’t take the offer oddly since they weren’t necessarily close- she looked at her paws, growing nervous that he’d think she was forward.
The tom smile grew as Heathernose welcomed him with a mirrored one. Nodding, pleased to hear that the molly's walk was pleasant. "Mine was very refreshing thank you for asking." Slowly sitting down a respectful distance from his clanmate. Brindlejaw turned to the prey that the molly offered him. The toms stomach rumbled in hunger as its last meal was in the morning. At once he wanted to say yes and dig in but the reminder of his crooked jaw caused him to be hesitant. "I would love to but I don't want you to have to see me eat. Let's just say it is not the most pleasant of sights." Giving a small chuckle while his stomach was still demanding to be fed.
Old May 11th, 2020, 06:20 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Puddlepaw had come into camp and entered the apprentices' den, searching for his friends, but they hadn't been there. He had, however, managed to find their scent trailing across the camp over to the elders' den. He guessed that Basilpaw and Dawnpaw were probably looking to learn something from Jaggedstone. Smiling, he stepped inside the den and saw his two friends. The young tom quickly dipped his head in greeting towards Jaggedstone, before heading over to Dawnpaw and Basilpaw. He wanted to catch up with his friends first. he had just talked to Basilpaw this morning, on the hunting patrol, but it had been a few days since he'd had a conversation with Dawnpaw. "Oh, hey guys! It's really been a little while since we've caught up, hasn't it? Apprentice life is a lot busier than kit life, and I personally find it more enjoyable too. How's it going for you guys?" He sat down beside the two and waited for either one of them to respond.

@SparrowSoar @Zesty Mango

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 11th, 2020, 06:25 PM

(jaggedstones gunna have a weird old guy ship moment between Puddlepaw and Dawnpaw XD) Jaggedstone purred softly at the 2 apprentice, but he wouldn't say why. We raised an eyebrow, a small grin on his face.

Dawnpaw didn't notice Jaggedstone's look, and she greeted Puddlepaw. "It's good! I caught my first piece of prey on my first try! I managed to come back with a mouse, and a sparrow." She mewed. "But Wolfwhisper seems so monotone and depressed, I wonder who made dirt in her fresh-kill?" She mewed, unknowningly having her fur brush against Puddlepaw. "Jaggedstone is going to show us tail signals, I've already learned some from him, but it doesn't hurt to review it."@Puddletail @Zesty Mango

Pic of dawnpaw: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ictureid=11084

Last edited by lucidense; May 11th, 2020 at 06:50 PM.
Old May 11th, 2020, 06:29 PM
I MISS ANTFUR SO MUCH

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStripes View Post
"True!" Tendrilpaw said. "When does training start Moonsong?" He directed this question at his new mentor.

@Cinnamontail12
"Erm... let's start at climbing-sun tomorrow. I can teach you hunting then." Moonsong was already exhausted because she couldn't go to sleep the other night. "Is that ok for you?" @WhiteStripes

https://emoji.gg/assets/emoji/1470_uwu.png

Last edited by Cinnamontail12; May 11th, 2020 at 06:31 PM. Reason: I mentioned the wrong person
Old May 11th, 2020, 07:32 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
(jaggedstones gunna have a weird old guy ship moment between Puddlepaw and Dawnpaw XD) Jaggedstone purred softly at the 2 apprentice, but he wouldn't say why. We raised an eyebrow, a small grin on his face.

Dawnpaw didn't notice Jaggedstone's look, and she greeted Puddlepaw. "It's good! I caught my first piece of prey on my first try! I managed to come back with a mouse, and a sparrow." She mewed. "But Wolfwhisper seems so monotone and depressed, I wonder who made dirt in her fresh-kill?" She mewed, unknowningly having her fur brush against Puddlepaw. "Jaggedstone is going to show us tail signals, I've already learned some from him, but it doesn't hurt to review it."@Puddletail @Zesty Mango
Puddlepaw noticed the strange look that Jaggedstone cast and him and Dawnpaw, but he didn't think much of it. It was probably just something elders did. Turning back to Dawnpaw, he smiled warmly. "Oh, cool! I was out hunting today too! It wasn't with my mentor though. It was with Weaselskip--ya know, Hailpaw's mentor. We caught a bunch of rabbits and stuff." He paused, as his friend continued speaking. "Oooh! Tail signals sound cool!" He jumped up and lashed his tail around in excitement, waiting for Jaggedstone to start.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread