Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:13 PM
He's hereee :eyes:
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:12 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:49 PM
ashtuft’s super sigma art...
by ashtuft
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Twilightstar judgment about the tom improved as he explained himself and owned up to his faults. She liked cats that could honestly say they had done something wrong even if they felt like they hadn't. It takes some real guts to do that.
"Since we've reached something of an understanding and you're so willing to own up to your faults, I'll give you one more chance, don't blow it." Twilightstar nodded her head with a faint smile.
"I'll make sure to talk to Coyotesnarl." She was still not quite certain what punishment she should hand out here. She was tempted to just leave it alone, but she'd get nowhere then there had to be some sort of lesson here.
As Gentlemoo spoke up about some training ideas and Sunpaw spoke about lying, Twilightstar lowers her ears with confusion. It made no sense, why would Gentlemoo have anything to lie about, even so, shouldn't she just believe her clanmate over the new guy? But that didn't sit well with her. Honestly, this whole thing was getting derailed into something else that she didn't want to deal with right now. Sunpaw seemed like he had something to add at the end, but she wasn't going to prob him about it here and now
"Gentlemoo, can you handle training Sunpaw?" She asked the warrior, wanting an honest answer.
"Sunpaw, start cleaning up your wounds as best you can. I'll see about getting you some herbs." Her medicine cat did have some explaining to do even if it was Sunpaw who started the fight, it looked worse for Coyotesnarl with Sunpaw ripped up and Coyotesnarl utterly fine.
At Skypaw's question, she sighed and thought about it.
"I'll let you know once I've talked to Bushpaw." The tom was still acting like a kit and had not bothered to get up. She had said she wasn't going to yell at him but she was seriously tempted to take back her words. He was acting like a kit!
"Coyotesnarl! A little help please." She hissed, tail twitching back and forth. Twilightstar was trying to help him, but if he didn't want it then she'd go and he could deal with it. Twilightstar didn't really care if he didn't want to tend to Sunpaw, he was the medicine cat and had a duty to heal. Coyotesnarl could pick and choose who he wanted to treat and who he did not. That's not how it worked.
@wren @Vessel @Zesty Mango @SilentLamb @elysian

A large tom padded into the camp, tail lashing back and forth as he walked in. In his maw, an unmoving duck was clamped. Batglare headed over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped it. His eyes drifted around, searching for the deputy. Spotting him nearby with two leaders? Why was - you know what Batglare didn't care. He was so used to have RiverClan around here that it was like Catfish have made a second home on moor.
"Brindlejaw, the borders were freshly marked when Elderpaw and I arrived, I marked them again." It wasn't hard to tell the tom was not happy about having to mark a border that was already marked.
"We found a duck nest, my nuisance of an apprentice wanted to bring a duck back so we caught the hen." He nods his head in the direction of the brown duck on the fresh-kill pile.
"That's all I have to report." Not particularly interested in sticking around longer than necessary, Batglare turned and padded over towards the warriors' den.
@Shimm - Forgot to do this earlier +

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 11th, 2020, 07:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
"I- um, I mean." Cornkit stumbled over his words, "At the Waterbarn. This kit, Reedkit taught me a cool hunting crouch. He was really good at it. I- was no better than a bird with it's head on backwards. He was nice to me." Cornkit's thoughts faded to the nice tom who had been so kind to the scared little furball. Not many cats had ever been that nice to him. They always made fun of his lanky awkwardness. But again, Cornkit found himself missing the inclusion at the Waterbarn. He wondered where Reedkit had gone. They'd got swept up during the commotion of leaving.
Windykit nodded. "You haven't seen home since we moved back?" , he asked with a tilt of his head. The kitten looked at him, hoping that he didn't lose his new friend. Sprucekit was just a kit he know. They weren't friends or anything, but maybe they could be. Hee would have to find him again. Windykit glanced around the camp and shivered at all the cats surrounding them.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:11 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Jaggedstone purred softly, beginning, "Ok, holding your tail erect means to stop." He put his tail straight up in the air, informing the apprenticed only to look at the first half of his tail. @Puddletail @Zesty Mango

Dawnpaw obeyed, her tail straight up in the air.

Last edited by lucidense; May 11th, 2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The tom smile grew as Heathernose welcomed him with a mirrored one. Nodding, pleased to hear that the molly's walk was pleasant. "Mine was very refreshing thank you for asking." Slowly sitting down a respectful distance from his clanmate. Brindlejaw turned to the prey that the molly offered him. The toms stomach rumbled in hunger as its last meal was in the morning. At once he wanted to say yes and dig in but the reminder of his crooked jaw caused him to be hesitant. "I would love to but I don't want you to have to see me eat. Let's just say it is not the most pleasant of sights." Giving a small chuckle while his stomach was still demanding to be fed.
The tortoiseshell tilted her head with polite curiosity as Brindlejaw spoke of his own walk, placing her gentle blue eyes on his face as he spoke and noticing the widening of his smile with a perk of her own. “Of course,” she chirped kindly, shuffling into a more relaxed position as he sat down a ways away. The way the brindled tom looked at the rabbit made Heathernose think he would say yes, so she was surprised to hear him decline until he mentioned his jaw. Heathernose had actually forgotten of his difficulties, despite the reminder being literally right in front of her face, but even with the reminder she didn’t care. “Oh nonsense!” Her voice was amused and kind yet stern as she nudged the rabbit over to him and shifted closer. “If you’re hungry, you should eat! I don’t mind at all. Unless, of course, you feel uncomfortable. I won’t force you into anything you don’t want to do, but don’t feel the need to hold back on my account!” Feeling satisfied that she got her point across, Heathernose sat back and changed the subject, “so, how have you been?” It might have seemed like an over polite topic starter, but Heathernose could remember feeling like the deputy could use someone to talk to. A lot of cats had been rather unkind to him lately and Heathernose wanted to make sure he was alright.
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Twilightstar hadn't told her to do it, but was happy none the less that Echopaw spoke aloud what it was she was scenting. It was most likely to herself, still, Twilightstar's ears were raised high in alertness as she parts her jaws to breath in the scents Echopaw was tracking. She trailed behind the molly, stopping to watch as she pinpointed her target, noting there were two rabbits nearby. Twilightstar eyes scanning for the burrow, locating it not too far away. Her body falls smoothly into the hunting crouch, circling around stealthily to place herself some tail lengths away from the burrow. Her eyes left the rabbit to watch Echopaw as she moves, Twilightstar notices approvingly that the apprentice's paws are dead silent and when she springs she's agile, doesn't miss her landing in the slightest. After Echopaw springs, Twilightstar grabs the hare darting towards the burrow with an effortless pounce. Picking up the now limp rabbit, Twilightstar pads back over to Echopaw with a glimmer in her eyes.
"Well done, that was excellent." Twilightstar praised the apprentice with a nod. "You'll make a fine addition to WindClan's warriors." Echopaw did great, Twilightstar was impressed.
"Come on, let's get these home." she ducks her head to grab her rabbit. "I'll hold your warrior ceremony at the next meeting." Twilightstar purred, oddly delighted for some reason.

@kittygirl - if you haven't already make sure you submit for her warrior ceremony so I know what name Twi is to give her. +

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 11th, 2020, 09:00 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Jaggedstone purred softly, beginning, "Ok, holding your tail erect means to stop." He put his tail straight up in the air, informing the apprenticed only to look at the first half of his tail. @Puddletail @Zesty Mango

Dawnpaw obeyed, her tail straight up in the air.
Puddlepaw stuck his russet and black spotted tail straight up in the air. He held it there while he repeated what it meant in his head. Straight up, stop, straight up, stop, straight up, stop... He continued repeating it over and over while he waited for Basilpaw to do the same. It was only the first signal, so it was still a little too early to tell, but so far, it seemed that tail signals would be a fairly easy thing to learn. And it might have been a little more useful during the hunting patrol earlier that day. If he had known all the signals then, he might have actually been able to understand what each of Weaselskip's signals meant, instead of just guessing. But, oh well. It was too late for that now. At least he would be prepared with the signals next time.

@Zesty Mango

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 11th, 2020, 09:15 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Whispertail began to lick his fur nervously. "I hope no one saw. . ." he muttered. @RainbowQuail

Skunkblaze popped her head over the hill and stifled a laugh when she realized that crazy, adorable tom had been stuck in a hole. One day I'll tell him, she thought.
being this young is art

Old May 11th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Whispertail began to lick his fur nervously. "I hope no one saw. . ." he muttered. @RainbowQuail

Skunkblaze popped her head over the hill and stifled a laugh when she realized that crazy, adorable tom had been stuck in a hole. One day I'll tell him, she thought.

Wolfwhisper flicked her ear, she felt a weird tingling in her paws. Had dirt gotten stuck in them while she was helping Whispertail out of the burrow? She could clean them out later if that was the case. “That’d be embarrassing.” She mumbled, slowly stalking away, scanning the moor for the rabbit she scented. She stopped when she spotted it. Ah, there. She flattened her tail, signaling for Whispertail to get down. Should she go ahead with her plan? Chase it, stalk it, or get closer and wait for it to come to her? Whispertail would probably get bored if she went for the last one. “So, what do you think? Should one of us chase it to the other?”
Old May 11th, 2020, 09:36 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Whispertail slunk around to the other side. Chase it to me, he mouthed.
being this young is art

Old May 11th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Whispertail slunk around to the other side. Chase it to me, he mouthed.

Wolfwhisper glanced back and nodded, she scanned around for the burrow, it was within running distance. I should probably circle around it and then chase it to him. She crept around it, making sure to keep her distance. Yeah, she could easily go for it now and catch it but she really wanted to try out her plan and it’d be nice to hunt it together. She stopped and faced in the direction of Whispertail, eyeing the rabbit. She got it a bit closer before bolting towards it, chasing it in his direction, making sure to block it from going towards the burrow.
Closed Thread