Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:34 PM

Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:48 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart padded back into the nursery, a mouse dangling from her jaws. She dropped it beside her nest, lying down, and picked up Fogkit by the scruff of his neck. Fennelheart set her beautiful, perfect kit right next to her.

He's so beautiful! How did I ever deserve such a kit?

She thought regrettably about her current apprentice.

I'll have to speak with Lionstar about that. I won't be able to train the poor dear.

The large white she-cat took a bite of her mouse and proceeded to groom Fogkit.

just a critter
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:27 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Lately it's been inconsistently rainy and sunny for the last few days. The pale tortie warrior been restless focusing on keeping her body active with stretches, walks, slight runs, and playing around with hyper kits under her care. When it comes to Leafbare she tries her best to warn off any illness that may be creeping up on her, afraid of getting too sick to take care of the little ones and tired queens. Without her, she'd feel everything will just fall apart. Sugarapple limped back into the nursery to check on the sweet kits, eyeing on the nesting tiresome queens as they snore quietly in the corner. Luckily, the sun swore off the dark tumbling clouds that was over Riverclan's head for a while, blessing us with bright blue skies with channeling sun light basking into the entry way of the nursery. Sugarapple sat down in the middle surrounded by colorful small bundle of furs running a muck. She purred sweetly, "Darlin's ~ How's everyone today?" she bent down closer, yellow eyes warm and kind, "Playing a new game?"

[ @Bluepetal , for hunnyykittt <3 @amber'light for cherrykit , and OPEN FOR ALL!]

Last edited by tye; January 24th, 2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: fixed mention
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Lately it's been inconsistently rainy and sunny for the last few days. The pale tortie warrior been restless focusing on keeping her body active with stretches, walks, slight runs, and playing around with hyper kits under her care. When it comes to Leafbare she tries her best to warn off any illness that may be creeping up on her, afraid of getting too sick to take care of the little ones and tired queens. Without her, she'd feel everything will just fall apart. Sugarapple limped back into the nursery to check on the sweet kits, eyeing on the nesting tiresome queens as they snore quietly in the corner. Luckily, the sun swore off the dark tumbling clouds that was over Riverclan's head for a while, blessing us with bright blue skies with channeling sun light basking into the entry way of the nursery. Sugarapple sat down in the middle surrounded by colorful small bundle of furs running a muck. She purred sweetly, "Darlin's ~ How's everyone today?" she bent down closer, yellow eyes warm and kind, "Playing a new game?"

[@bluepetal , for hunnyykittt <3 , and OPEN FOR ALL!]
(Oooh! Asterkit doesn't have a family and I haven't found him one, so.... I am going to copy him over from a kit rp going on in the clearing)

Asterkit skidded across the floor, long and lean with four months of growth. He glanced at Sugarapple as he sprinted by, his orange striped face alight with a wild grin. "Hullo Ms!"
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:58 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

[ @Bluepetal , for hunnyykittt <3 , and OPEN FOR ALL!]
Honeykit looked up at Sugarapple and smiled a little. "Yep. Harekit, Mosskit, and Asterkit are getting badger rides from Otterleg."
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:19 AM
another level

"Haha, hello there, Asterkit! I see you're full of energy like a racing rabbit." She curled her tail around the orange stripped kit to keep his balance from all the skidding. "You're getting bigger by the minute, all tall and strong," she purred. The tortie switched her direction to sweet Honeykit, her big sweet eyes set on the warrior. So adorable! Sugarapple couldn't help to touch noses with the little kit a warm smile spread across her maw. "That sounds like fun, sweetie. Make sure y'all don't wear out Otterleg too much." Gazing at them, she waved her tail. "Any of y'all up for a lil' game?"
@Bluepetal @CheetahPelt
Old January 24th, 2020, 11:43 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
"Haha, hello there, Asterkit! I see you're full of energy like a racing rabbit." She curled her tail around the orange stripped kit to keep his balance from all the skidding. "You're getting bigger by the minute, all tall and strong," she purred. The tortie switched her direction to sweet Honeykit, her big sweet eyes set on the warrior. So adorable! Sugarapple couldn't help to touch noses with the little kit a warm smile spread across her maw. "That sounds like fun, sweetie. Make sure y'all don't wear out Otterleg too much." Gazing at them, she waved her tail. "Any of y'all up for a lil' game?"
@Bluepetal @CheetahPelt
"I am," Honeykit swept her tail up gently. "What game is it?"
@CheetahPelt
Old January 24th, 2020, 08:21 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:

[ @Bluepetal , for hunnyykittt <3 @amber'light for cherrykit , and OPEN FOR ALL!]
cherry'kit was tucked father away from the kits at the back of the nursery pawing and chewing at a leaf she found

cherrykit bit rolled on the ground with the leaf in her soft claws and teeth sunck into it as she rapidly kicked at the leaf

Last edited by kittygirl; January 24th, 2020 at 10:51 PM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Heartstruck; |

Fogkit started purring while getting groomed by his mother. Her scent was so familiar and it was something he knew since he was born. The young kit clumsily nuzzled his head in her belly. He was trying to get as close to her as he could.

The kitten found a comfortable spot and lifted his head up. A small and quiet mew came from his mouth.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 25th, 2020, 12:17 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherry'kit got up and stretched her mouth open in a wide yawn and started to make her way to sugarapples nest

cherry'kit paused before a few mouse tails away from sugarapples nest; she was still adjusting to the fact her mother was dead and she now had to sleep with a cat she barely knew

cherry'kit turned away from sugarapples nest, went to a corner in the nursery and made a small nest for herself

cherry'kit got settled and looked at her litter mate hailkit, "hopefully you adjusted better..." cherry'kit whispered to herself as she felt little tears form in her eyes. cherry'kit quickly shook the tears away and laid her head on her paws; falling asleep in minutes.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 25th, 2020 at 12:18 AM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:07 AM
another level

"Hmm," curling her tail while her mind wandered for a bit. "How abouttt," dragging her gaze around she spotted a small moss ball. It looked dry, crumbly, wouldn't do any good for a little kick would make it fall apart in seconds. "What about some roleplay action? We are going to fight Windclan, they are looking to invade and attack!" An entwined growl, purr rolled out playfully. "Who wants to be leader, deputy, maybe even a medicine cat?" Sugarapple looked around the den to see if any other kits wanted to play along. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Cherrykit, the newcomer, all the way in the corner away from every cat. It's expected. Most kits here are orphans.. staring at her gloomy face as she stepped deeper into the corner hearing a slight hiccup of a sob broke the warrior's heart. Padding quietly to the kit's side she brushed her tail along her back. "Cherrykit?" she mewed softly and stared longer , squinting a bit to see that the poor kit fell straight asleep. She would stay by her side all day if she could. Maybe when she gets up she'll feel a bit better. I'll introduce her to the kits to make her feel more at home. Moving away from the corner of the nursery she approached Honeykit and Alderkit. "Any other kits want to join? Don't be shy!" she called out softly.
@Bluepetal @amber'light @CheetahPelt

Last edited by tye; January 25th, 2020 at 10:09 AM.