Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 02:07 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:52 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:41 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:38 AM
Shadekit Relations Finder
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 30th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud nodded and rested his head on paws, starting to realize how tired he really was. He was aware of his eyelids slowly becoming heavier and tried to fight off sleep but eventually, he lost and drifted off.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@S A G I E

Brightkit was literally turning around in circles. It was something she did when she got bored, but as soon as a single cat so much as set paw near her, she was pouncing at them as though she had never imagined that she would see a cat before. She was excited for someone to come...Martenkit, Summitkit, any of her friends. Ooh, or I could make new friends! More new friends! You can never have enough friends! Brightkit thought excitedly, turning around in what seemed like her hundredth circle. For a small, half blind kit, it was hard to tell how many circles she had actually turned. They seemed to go on forever, although that was mainly because of Brightkit's energy- she found pleasure in doing this. It was something that made her happy, so she naturally assumed it was a good thing. Anything that made her happy was good, and for Brightkit, that was almost anything...almost nothing upset her or frightened her. It was as though she didn't know what either of those words meant. I don't like it when I get angry. It makes me feel so weird, maybe cause my throat hurts afterwards from yelling. I shouldn't yell though, it hurts other cats' feelings, Brightkit thought guiltily. She didn't like yelling at other cats. But every once in a while, some cat would do something that upset her so much, she couldn't help herself.

It was strange, seeing this kit who seemed to love other cats so much yelling at a cat. Still, it wasn't something that occurred often. Brightkit sighed, getting dizzy from walking in circles, and flopped dramatically over onto her side, nearly slamming her shoulder onto a harder patch of dirt that was nearby. As it was, she landed on a considerably softer patch of dirt and dust swirled up around her. Brightkit giggled as it landed on her pelt, making her look like a white, ginger, black and brown kit. She had always liked seeing the blurred colors of other cats...but because of her messed up sight, she had never really been able to see her reflection very well. It was an odd thing, and something that Brightkit didn't exactly love, although she had never thought about it or gotten too upset about it before. After all, what was the point of seeing her reflection? She knew she was there, after all. Brightkit settled down to wait for something...for anything...to happen.
boop for @S A G I E

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @Gusty @TheBread @S A G I E @Officer Wolf

SageFrost's jaw dropped at the voice. The voice she believed herself to love, the voice that's been carved into her brain. She was quick to shut her mouth, as well as question how much nerve WrenClaw had. She'd barely heard FalconKit's question, and she was barely capable of answering it, but somehow, she did. ``It's not important, darling,`` SageFrost purred at her oldest kit. ``Why don't you go play with your brothers?`` SageFrost swung her head down to draw her rough tongue over FalconKit's forehead. As she did this, she raised her forepaw and offered her kit a light nudge as to get her going.

Without seeing if FalconKit obeyed her or not, SageFrost rose to her paws, lashing her bushy tail behind her. She kept her head raised confidently, despite the hurt and fright that threatened to bring her to the ground. Her eyes narrowed at the tomcat she formerly called her mate, and she took small steps toward him. She hadn't yet told the kits of who their father was, and she most definitely wasn't planning to tell them it was WrenClaw. The cheating flea-pelt, She mentally snarled. She halted a tail-length or so before him, folding her ears back. Anger aggressively radiated off her as she glared at the biological father to her kits.

``What do you want?`` SageFrost hissed. She felt a stab of compassion as she studied his defeated posture, but she was just as hurt as he. How dare he come crawling back to her! She felt slightly satisfied to see him playing the submissive role, which brought on guilt which was added onto the flood of emotions she struggled with.

She could see one of her four kits from the edge of her vision, EchoKit. She would've smiled at his adorableness, but she was standing before WrenClaw. She couldn't let him believe she was forgiving him, or easing up. SageFrost shifted her weight, uncomfortable with confrontation, but she knew this conversation would happen eventually.
Wrenclaw's crystal hues stayed averted from the kits, he barely even heard them as they spoke. His gaze was fixed on the cat he once trusted with everything. Where had they gone wrong? Oh, that's right, when he broke his promise. But we were young and didn't think it through! he thought to himself, pinning his ears back at the hatred lining her posture and voice. The unique looking tom was at a loss for words at first, but he inhaled deeply at met her gaze evenly. Despair ached in his chest. I was foolish. Wrenclaw scolded himself.

"Forgiveness," he spoke, plain and simple. His voice was slightly shaky, but clear. Perhaps he'd get another chance? It was doubtful and he couldn't blame her for turning him away now from everything he'd down to her. "When... When you told me you were expecting kits..." he started to explain, his hues slowly looking down at his paws. "I- I realized I wasn't ready to be a father, I couldn't do it. The idea scared me," Wrenclaw tried to explain his actions, he knew he sounded selfish and he knew it was ungrateful, but at least he was being honest, right? "I need to put things straight," his gaze lifted back up to meet her cold one, "I'm sorry,"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 31st, 2016, 12:28 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
For @Nighty

Owlkit sat in the clearing, the excitable brown and white she cat's grey blue hues searching for her best friend. She felt as though it had been simply ages since she had seen Storkpaw, and since he was able to tolerate her- no, since he actually liked spending time with her, Owlkit had found herself getting jealous at the very thought of some other she cat coming and taking Storkpaw from her. The idea that she wouldn't always be the only she cat in Storkpaw's life made her...frustrated. Oh well, he had a perfect right to make other friends. It wasn't up to her who he could and could not spend time with...although those flirts better stay away. They'll just hurt him, and he's my friend. Owlkit thought fiercely. This was a new side of her...a new, fierce side that made her want to keep her friends hers forever. Interesting as this was, Owlkit should have guessed she couldn't always be an innocent kit forever.
Storkpaw trotted happily into came, his brother Barkskip behind him. The two had mouth fulls or prey. Barkskip carrying two scrawny squirrels and Stoekpaw with a young thrush. The brothers placed their kill on the pile and stood side by side, their pelts brushing one another. Storkpaw felt he was closest to Barkskip, closer to him than any other member of his family. The bengals blue hues flitted around the clearing, finally resting on his best friend Owlkit. He beamed at her from across the way. He turned to Barkskip and opened his mouth to say something.
"It's alright, go hang out with your girlfriend." The Havanna teased, nudging Storkpaw with his shoulder.
Flustered, Storkpaw fluffed his fur and and smoother his chest fur with his tongue. "She not my girlfriend, now go hangout with your own friends." He said padding off, leaving Barkskip behind him. He approached Owlkit, a wide smile still on his face. "Hey Owlkit!" He greeted with a purr of content. his eyes searched her face, looking at her, taking in her beauty. He liked her, and no matter much he told himself she was just a friend, he knew deep down that he liked her as more than just a friend. If only she were older....
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 31st, 2016 at 12:28 AM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:43 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw trotted happily into came, his brother Barkskip behind him. The two had mouth fulls or prey. Barkskip carrying two scrawny squirrels and Stoekpaw with a young thrush. The brothers placed their kill on the pile and stood side by side, their pelts brushing one another. Storkpaw felt he was closest to Barkskip, closer to him than any other member of his family. The bengals blue hues flitted around the clearing, finally resting on his best friend Owlkit. He beamed at her from across the way. He turned to Barkskip and opened his mouth to say something.

"It's alright, go hang out with your girlfriend." The Havanna teased, nudging Storkpaw with his shoulder.

Flustered, Storkpaw fluffed his fur and and smoother his chest fur with his tongue. "She not my girlfriend, now go hangout with your own friends." He said padding off, leaving Barkskip behind him. He approached Owlkit, a wide smile still on his face. "Hey Owlkit!" He greeted with a purr of content. his eyes searched her face, looking at her, taking in her beauty. He liked her, and no matter much he told himself she was just a friend, he knew deep down that he liked her as more than just a friend. If only she were older....
The small brown and white kit turned around, and a smile broke out across her features as she spotted her best friend. "Storkpaw! Hey, how've you been doing?" She asked with another bright grin. Seeing her best friend always made everything better. She supposed that was what it was like with friends...she had never kept one for this long, and she was having the best time of her young life right now. She enjoyed his company a lot and, seeing how he kept coming back to spend time with her, she suspected he liked her company as well. It was nice knowing that someone actually cared about her...who she was as a cat, and didn't mind that she was energetic.
Hey, he's stuck with me this long. I guess he doesn't mind, She thought with a shrug. In her mind, that was just logic...if a cat was going to stick with you, surely they would only do so if they enjoyed your company and didn't think of you as annoying. Right? Wasn't that the only thing that really made...sense? "Who were you hanging out with earlier? I saw you with some cat, uh...who was that?" Owlkit asked. She could hear the slight hint of jealousy entering her own voice and hated herself for it. Stop that! Storkpaw has a right to have other friends, you don't own him! She scolded herself, as she looked at him with her grey blue hues nervously.
Deep down, she knew that no matter how hard she tried, this odd jealousy was just a part of her nature. It was strange, and she guessed it was something that came with newfound friends. If she wanted to keep Storkpaw as her friend, she was going to have to let go of the fact that there would be other cats in his life. Besides, he'll probably be a warrior soon and then there'll be all those she cats fluttering around him...ugh, why do they do that? Owlkit thought with a flick of her tail. She had never understood what the concept or point of "flirting" was. If it was to gain attention, they certainly met their goal...but in her opinion, it was never a good thing to flirt. If you want a special cat, shouldn't you find them by using your personality? Not by doing...whatever it is that flirting stuff is? Owlkit thought, with a curious expression flitting across her features.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 31st, 2016, 06:11 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
@NO ONE FOR LE PREZ @Goose @Liquoris @Dovekit12
Berrykit lay cuddled up against his mother, sound asleep. He slowly opened his eyes and stood. Looking at his siblings, he pounced on them and said "Hey guys, wanna play?"
Spottedkit stood up "YAY" she said excitedly.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 31st, 2016, 09:25 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@DapplePelt @Strobelight ) "Yes yes please do not tell our mother," Applekit said, hoping the warrior wouldn't.
The Tom flicked his ears,"Are you supposed to be here?" He asked,looking at the kits

You know you want to....
Old December 31st, 2016, 09:40 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
The small brown and white kit turned around, and a smile broke out across her features as she spotted her best friend. "Storkpaw! Hey, how've you been doing?" She asked with another bright grin. Seeing her best friend always made everything better. She supposed that was what it was like with friends...she had never kept one for this long, and she was having the best time of her young life right now. She enjoyed his company a lot and, seeing how he kept coming back to spend time with her, she suspected he liked her company as well. It was nice knowing that someone actually cared about her...who she was as a cat, and didn't mind that she was energetic.
Hey, he's stuck with me this long. I guess he doesn't mind, She thought with a shrug. In her mind, that was just logic...if a cat was going to stick with you, surely they would only do so if they enjoyed your company and didn't think of you as annoying. Right? Wasn't that the only thing that really made...sense? "Who were you hanging out with earlier? I saw you with some cat, uh...who was that?" Owlkit asked. She could hear the slight hint of jealousy entering her own voice and hated herself for it. Stop that! Storkpaw has a right to have other friends, you don't own him! She scolded herself, as she looked at him with her grey blue hues nervously.
Deep down, she knew that no matter how hard she tried, this odd jealousy was just a part of her nature. It was strange, and she guessed it was something that came with newfound friends. If she wanted to keep Storkpaw as her friend, she was going to have to let go of the fact that there would be other cats in his life. Besides, he'll probably be a warrior soon and then there'll be all those she cats fluttering around him...ugh, why do they do that? Owlkit thought with a flick of her tail. She had never understood what the concept or point of "flirting" was. If it was to gain attention, they certainly met their goal...but in her opinion, it was never a good thing to flirt. If you want a special cat, shouldn't you find them by using your personality? Not by doing...whatever it is that flirting stuff is? Owlkit thought, with a curious expression flitting across her features.
Storkpaw returned the friendly smile as he replied. "I'm doing rather wel. Just returned from a good hunt. I caught a thrush, which I thought was pretty good for this time. What with all the cold air and snow lately." He said his voice trailing off as he rambled. "Who was that?" He said in a bit of a mocking tone upon hearing the hint of jealousy. He wasn't entirely sure why it was there. Besides kits didn't fully understand true, raw emotions....did they? "Why it's only my best friend ever. Her name is Wingpaw and she is the most beautiful cat ever. Y'know, I thought about asking her if she wanted to be more....what do you think?" He asked, sarcasm and laughter behind his tone. He allowed his story to settle in for a moment and then break the news. "I'm just teasing you." He said with a gentle nudge. "He's my brother, Barkskip. We frequent on our outings together. He's help with my training a lot, more than my actual mentor has." He said his blue gaze lingering over to where Barkskip was now lounging at the edge of the clearing opposite them. Hopefully she would find the joke, and not take offense. He didn't want to hurt her in any way.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 31st, 2016, 11:15 AM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

Stormspirit arose a while later. Her memory was a bit addled at first and she forgot who she was with and where she was, but it only took a couple seconds for her brain to get fired up. With the turn of her head and a yawn, she registered Spotcloud lying next to her. A grin plastered onto her face as she thought of an idea. She began poking different spots gently and playing with his ears while she attempted to suppress her giggling, amused by the different ways she could get him to look.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 31st, 2016, 11:26 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@Grimshadow ) "Huh? Wha...?" Spotcloud mumbled, waking up a little. His eyes lazily drifted over to look at Stormspirit before realizing she was playing with his ears and fur.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Closed Thread