Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by iliri
Today 06:23 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:22 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:13 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:01 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2020, 11:31 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Whispetail scented the air. Lavenderstripe. "I'll check the RiverClan border!" he yelped. @RainbowQuail
being this young is art

Old May 12th, 2020, 11:47 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Mayflower ]

Runningpaw felt her claws unsheath at her mentor's blunt retorts, digging into the soft earth. The brown, clay-like texture crumbled at the touch, an ant or two scrabbling from her claws to avoid being crushed. Her laugh seemed like a taunt, echoing in her head. Oh, how she'd enjoy any battle training she'd recieve. What an imp.
"Oh sweetie, thanks for appreciating my existence!" She exclaimed, her voice mockingly high pitched. She let a small smirk into her lips, hackles flattening. Even though her mentor was a butt, she could still have a little fun with her. After all, it was never like this with the last two. Eyes locked in the quail, which was big enough to feed three cats, she felt her body flatten parallel to the ground.
"Let's go for that quail, then. Since you're so desperate to be a follower of mine." She mewed smugly, eyes narrowing. Leaving on that note, she crawled towards the bird, blue gaze hardening as she neared the feathered beast.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:01 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Oooooh Cedarfoot just wanted to wipe that cocky smirk off of Runningpaw's dumb face. She gives her instruction and suddenly it's apprentice bossing around warrior? No thank you. But the quail was right there, and as tempting as it was Cedarfoot was not going to ruin a hunt to have her fun. She dug her claws into the crumbling ground and flattened her lanky body against the earth, stalking towards the fowl a few paces next to Runningpaw. Oh, how she missed the thrill of hunting. Her damned leg had held her back for a while after her apprenticeship, but luckily she was starting to regain the comfortable, natural feel she had before the accident. She ached to sprint across the fields, pouncing on any prey in sight. Yet here Cedarfoot was, with a semi-gimpy leg and a haughty apprentice. Well, better than nothing. With a final few steps up to the bird, the ginger warrior rolled her shoulders. "Now."
@Moon Lily

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 13th, 2020, 12:30 AM
Firestar fan!!!

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Dawnkit just sat down and played with a ball of moss and already she couldn't wait to become a warrior. Dawnkit started to play very roughly with the moss ball.
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:44 AM
fae/she/they

- @Zesty Mango -

Rookflight had trotted out into the territory, with the apprentice Basilpaw close behind. She had offered to take the young apprentice out for some hunting practice. It wasn't her greatest skill, but was preferable over fighting for the time. Her actual mentor could cover that. Coming to a stop, Rookflight looked back to make sure Basilpaw was alive still. Casting a smile, she signaled her to come up with a tail flick.
"Alright. It's quite the honour that you wished to train with me. I've not had much experience as a mentor, but I do enjoy teaching. For your lesson today, I have let the moon decide that learning how to properly catch a rabbit would be the best path to embark on. Hunting crouches do not work so well with them, not at all. You're going to have to use both your agility and wits to make the catch. Do be wary though, a simple kick from any rabbit can lead to a lifetime of pain." Rookflight's eyes flickered with worry, suddenly aware of all the risks this could pose on an inexperienced apprentice. She'd just have to be more wary... for better or for worse. Turning her gaze to Basilpaw, then back to the territory, she continued on. "Of course, all of this takes much of your patience. If you're ready to accept today's future, then we shall embark further beyond to find our first prey."
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:12 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

- @Arie -

{ Reedtraining }

Reedpaw followed Weaselskip as best he could. His strange build once again caused him some problems, but he was getting better at running day by day. Soon enough he was sure he would be able to run faster than any cat ever had. But the better part was that he was learning to fight today! It was very exciting for him because he had only had minimal hunting training before that. Unfortunately, Reedpaw was still a bit slow to get there but he finally reached his destination a fair bit later. Prodding the side of Weaselskip with a paw, the apprentice was practically bouncing with excitement. "I can't wait to start! What are we going to learn? Do you know any super cool moves? Can you show them to me? I'll do anything if you show me something cool, I'll even jump from one cliff if you want me to!" The tail of the calico was flicking from back to forth, he was too busy getting overexcited to even bother to pay attention to if Weaselskip had answered his flurry of questions.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:26 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Instantly the tom regretted what he said, something he said rubbed Breezefeather's fur the wrong way. Silently cursing himself Brindlejaw felt stupid for opening up his mouth again which resulted in him speaking out of his ass. Man, he had a really bad habit of doing that, I thought that I was doing better. Tearing his gaze away from the warrior the deputy felt embarrassed and ashamed for ruining a perfectly good conversation. The tortoiseshell noted the fact that the tom in front of him sighed and moved into a more comfortable spot. Brindlejaw was about to get a scolding of his life.
The tom sat still as a rock and listened to what Breezefeather had to say. Of course Breezefeather was not aiming for pity. Once more scolding himself for his idiocy.

'...learning from experiences...'
He was definitely learning from his mistake right now. "No, never. I was crossing your feelings with mine. I was talking about myself but I was caught up in thinking of what you said." Which was true. He was fighting within himself. Brindlejaw knew that he could forgive himself but the question is, when? When would he stop feeling sorry for himself? When would he stop thinking about his past mistakes, the moments where a different choice would change everything for him. It was hard, so difficult knowing that it was possible to forgive himself but continue to punish because it was easier than leaving the mistakes alone. He deserved to feel the pain he put Yewpaw in, the frustration he caused within his clanmates and so much more.

'...that might make it easy to carry the burdens that you carry in your heart, on your shoulders or wherever the pressure is coming from.'
It didn't seem possible that anything would ease his burdens. The guilt that kept him up at night, haunting his dreams. Causing the tom to slowly become the husk of what he once was. No one else has ever failed their apprentice badly as I have. No, because everyone else knew how to juggle their personal life and duties unlike him. No matter how hard he tried Brindlejaw still some-how ruined a relationship. First, his parents, leaving them to join Windclan instead of being a lazy Kitty-pet. Then Meadowmouse, his former mate to care for their child. Deerblossom, his own son, to grow up without a father to be by his side. Then Yewpaw, the closest thing he could call a daughter, he left her to fight coyotes alone. He ruined all of their relationships to be a better warrior and serve his clan. Now looking back, was it all worth it? To leave that many bridges burned to claim the deputy spot? In all honesty, he wasn't sure a part of the tom was proud of his achievements, and the other half regretted not enjoying his prime time and creating moments with the cats he loved.

Stop being so cowardly and look at Breezefeather in the eyes.
The voice within the tortoiseshell hissed with disgust. Forcing his blazing orange eyes to meet the fiery green ones Brindlejaw continued to listen to the tom in front of him. Of course, depression was not easy to get over with. Telling a cat to get over it would be telling someone to walk when they have paralyzed legs. Thankfully Brindlejaw never dealt with depression but perhaps this thing he was going through was it? Don't be stupid. You haven't even been through what he has and all you are doing is moping around.

'...you need to confront the issues at hand instead of letting them rot, letting the infection spread.... It can spread fast and you need to tear it out without leaving a single piece of the infection left.'

But could Brindlejaw confront these nightmares? The guilt? He talked to Yewpaw and she couldn't even feel safe around him anymore. She asked for a new mentor and couldn't even look at him in the eyes for it. The tom knew that he already met two strikes with Twilightstar and the thought of the third would remove him from the deputy position loomed over him. How could he ever forgive himself for all of these mistakes he has made? If he couldn't forgive himself why would anyone else?

Gulping and then sighing Brindlejaw waited for his clanmate to finish speaking before he said his part. "I know that you don't go around wallowing nor asking for pity and I am sorry for causing you to think I thought of you like that. If anything from what you just told me it is obvious that you are one of the most strong cats in this clan. With a few problems on my shoulders I'm already breaking down but with you..." The tom gave a light scoff, "You are holding it up better than I could ever. I know that these things take time and that depression is no joke. But I never tried sharing my burdens as you are trying to with me. I am not one to really share since I use to think emotions are just factors that get in the way of working." Shrugging and shaking his head at himself the deputy continued. "If it is anybody it should be me who should stop wallowing in their pity and act more responsible like you." Giving a small smile the deputy blinked and gave a defeated sigh. "I did not mean for this conversation to go south so please forgive me."

@Arie

---

Breezefeather nodded. He often understood why so many mistook his misery, his steps that lead him towards more, for walloping in self pity. It was understandable to say the least. But it was so very far from the truth of what was going on inside his head, on what went on inside everyone heads. It was such very complex and complicated things and that just added into the confusion and understanding of everything that was going on. As Brindlejaw however started talking about all his own issues, the silver tom felt bad for how he'd just burst out. Although he himself had points that proved that in reality he did have the full right to burst out, he also did feel bad for what the deputy was going through. Breezefeather was not the only one with problems, and he too needed to realise that others was carrying problems that he didn't know about. And such most things happened to be. Not everyone carried their feelings in their eyes, in anywhere visible such as the hang of theirs shoulders, the positioning of their head, their tail. No. Not everything would always be visible to the open eye. It would be hidden underneath layers and layers of protection that enclosed the heart and the burdens that lay upon it. Not everything would just be visible as a lot of stuff was with him... He visibly sunk, he got darker eyes, his green eyes haunted, the skinny tom sinking into himself...These were signs of his own issues, but looking at Brindlejaw he could see none of those issues apparent in the dark brown tom... Well there was the sinking shoulders bit, but nothing else that apparent in the deputy's expression or the way he was holding himself. Yet looking closer, there was this feeling of... what was it, defeat? that seemed to encase the tom and Breezefeather sighed. When everything juts kept circling around you in this endless rotation of misery and bringing back the self guilt it was a horrible hole to dig yourself out. He himself had just barely begun his own recovery with aid from Irisflame and that little stupid but adorable kit, Cornkit. And so aiding in someone else's recovery was not something he was particularly talented in or even had any experiences in. But then Brindle started talking about Breezefeather himself being a better warrior, and Breezefeather had to let out a harsh laugh at that. "I might be strong in your eyes, because I managed to dig myself out of a hole that I had been the one to cause and fall down... I am not a physically strong cat by any means either, anyone could beat me when it comes to brute strength." He gestured to his body, the clear sign of his resting depression still lingering over the silver fur and the body that still needed a lot more weight back to look even near good enough, or close to what it had been during his time with and around Daisybloom. He missed the Shadowclan molly, but this was so very not a topic that should be brought up in this perilous situation they were having at the moment. But then Brindle started talking about topics such as his own failing and that emotions seemed to be holding him back. Moving closer to his clanmate Breezefeather rested his head on the deputy's shoulder. It seemed an odd gesture but it was one of comfort that Breezefeather had often managed to calm himself and others. "Emotions... They're such complicated matters but know that they do not make you weak. That is not what they're therefore and that is not what they should be regarded as. Emotions are all of you channelled into simple feelings... and these feeling can be used to fuel your ideas, your advances, it can further you as a person." Taking a deep breath he drew away and stared into the deputy's eyes for a moment once again. "There is nothing to forgive Brindlejaw. Everyone has their own challenges, their own burdens that they're dealing with. No one is never not dealing with conflicting emotions that they feel have an impact on their lives. My depression ruined me, but the emotions was what made it hard. Self-guilt, self-hate.... they're powerful emotions and they take a while to learn how to unravel to learn how to turn them to a strength instead of a weakness. You need to change your perspective on emotions. If you feel like you're doing something bad, turn it into 'if I fail at this, it'll show me where I can improve' and thereby add a positive expression onto an otherwise negative situation." Sighing, he was really digging deep into this wasn't he? "Walloping isn't exactly a negative thing, but the negative comes from what you decide to do while you're dealing with the issues you're facing. If you're not actively trying to break the cycle of misery that you're trapped in, you're simply just feeding it more to grow from and is making the whole cycle stronger and will lessen your capabilities of breaking out." He was digging to deep. He felt his own heartbeat pulse, because what he was saying struck so damn close to home that he had to close his eyes for a moment. "I am not a responsible cat either, I am not someone others should aim to imitate. I have made more mistakes that I am willing to count and for so very long I ran away from my issues instead of confronting them head on. I allowed the misery to take over me, and I welcomed it with open arms because I felt that if I drowned out the pain it would stop it from being there. That if I blamed myself, I would feel better. That all my issues would go away. However, that is never the solutions to your problems and it should not be used as a coping mechanism as I learned really fast. Sharing your issues and talking about them and trying to find the root of where everything is stemming from is the best way to go about it with. And I'll be here to talk to if you ever feel the need to. I know others who would be willing to help as well, despite the differences that might occur."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:35 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

[This is the start of the birth. I don't plan to be graphic about this and she will end up having a delayed birth, so the first part will be here, the second part will continue later in the Medicine Den]

A rippling pain shot through Coldamber in the dead of night. She let out a pained groan and, panicked, quickly stood and hobbled out of the nursery, looking back to make sure the other queens or even their kits wouldn't follow before hobbling to the camp entrance and out into the territory.
She found a protective outcropping of rocks just outside of camp she decided was suitable enough for her. She put together a makeshift nest and then sat, waiting for the contractions to begin.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:47 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
As Mountainmist sped off, Creekpaw followed close behind. The small running session he had with Eaglesoul felt like it was already paying off. As they galloped across the moor, they came to a stealers part, where they had to climb one of the many rolling hills. As Mountainmist sped up, he kept pace with her, following closely behind as they climbed.
@Arie
{Had to quote, was getting a bit far back}

Mountainmist was pleased to see that apprentice was keeping well up with her as they climbed up the first hill of many, and was pleased to see that he wasn't straining himself. This apprentice had endurance and had some good technique when running, she was sure of that. Now it was time for the real challenge, the stream. She'd purposely pathed this route this way, so that they would encounter the widest part of the bend in the stream, and thereby the largest distance. With a brief stop she pointed with her head towards it and then sped along, keeping her body low to the ground as she had picked up a distinct scent. Because the stream wasn't only good for practice, but also hunting. "See if you can get one too!" she yelled back at her apprentice before continuing the chase as she flushed out a rabbit directly into the stream and leaped for it, managing to chase it over to dry land before killing it.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:44 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw shrugged, eyes still fixed on the golden tom. He and Twilightstar seemed to be having a long talk. Probably one of those leader type things. It was only then that she spotted a small shape near them- a kit. A kit? A Windclan kit. She squinted against the bright sunshine as she tried to catch a peek at the small cat's face. That was a Windclan kit, alright. All gangly and fast looking. She pushed her jaw forwards in triumph, grinding her teeth as she tried to eavesdrop. Didn't seem like she could.
"Well, there's a kit, see? I think that it was messing around in Riverclan. I bet a quail on it." She challenged, eyes glittering. Turning back to the rabbit, she noticed how it had been pushed forwards. For...her? Her blue gaze met Eaglepaw's warily. Was he really not hungry?
"Are you sure? I mean...you need to eat." But even then, she hesitated when denying it. She was starving, and it was a kind gesture. But still, the poor kid was rag and bone. Or at least looked it.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread