Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:31 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:25 PM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by chickadee
Today 02:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2020, 04:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@SparrowSoar @Puddletail
Basilpaw had lost interest in the lessons, instead she was staring at Dawnpaw and Puddlepaw. Watching in curiosity to see what might happen with them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:21 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Puddlepaw's pelt grew hotter with each passing second, a sea of embarrassment crashing down on him. By this point, he had definitely caught on to the fact that Jaggedstone and Basilpaw new something was up. Basilpaw had stopped paying attention to the lesson and was just staring at him and Dawnpaw, which only made everything feel worse. Flustered, he quickly skimmed through the last few signals, not really giving the best effort. There would be time to practice the signals again later, but right now, he just wanted to get out of the den and away from Dawnpaw. It wasn't Dawnpaw's fault, but emotions were something Puddlepaw wasn't very good at dealing with, and right now he needed to figure things out first. No matter how hard he had focused on the lessons, the strange feeling had never left him. Of course, he still cared about his friend, but he figured it might be best to keep a little distance until he figured out what was causing him to feel these things. Maybe if he knew what was going on, he'd be more willing to accept it. Since Basilpaw seemed to know what this whole thing was, he figured he might as well ask her a bit later. And with that, Puddlepaw mewed a quick goodbye to everyone in the den, before ducking his head and scampering out into the clearing.

@SparrowSoar @Zesty Mango

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:24 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

“C’mon Hivekit! It’ll be fun.” Cinderkit encouraged “Don’t worry, if anything goes wrong Me and Emberkit will be there for you. We’ll stand by you!” She mew’d @SparrowSoar @TeamRiverRipple @Dawneye
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:32 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw felt a pang of sadness. Is Puddlepaw trying to get away fro me? Was that feeling just sadness? I.. Dawnpaws face turned red, but not from embarrassment. It was soft anger. She didn't know why she was angry at him, she knew she had his free will. But the way he did it.. the way he just.. left her. She grumbled it bit, even though it wasn't necessarily Puddlepaws fault. She padded out of the elders den in a grumble. "I'm going to train with Wolfwhisper." She said, for once her tone sounding void of emotion. @Puddletail

Jaggedstone raised his eyebrows. "That could have gone better. I think we both know what that was." He mewed to Basilpaw. "You should follow them." He mewed, his tail sweeping around Basilpaw. @Zesty Mango

Last edited by lucidense; May 13th, 2020 at 04:33 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Puddletail
Basilpaw saw that Puddlepaw didn’t seem very comfortable in the elder’s den and he ran off quickly, so she followed Puddlepaw,” Is something wrong Puddlepaw?“ she called.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:42 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw padded into the clearing, digging her claws slightly into the ground. He just.. left me.. She was confused, and a bit mad at the way Puddlepaw had just left her, even though it wasn't necessarily an offense. That feeling that we shared.. is he.. ashamed of it? She thought, then decided not to think about him. "Wolfwhisper!" She called, but it lacked her usual excitement. She wanted to train anything to get Puddlepaw off her mind, even though she didn't know why she wanted to stop thinking about him. It was like a part of her wanted to only think about him. @Puddletail @RainbowQuail
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaw padded into the clearing, digging her claws slightly into the ground. He just.. left me.. She was confused, and a bit mad at the way Puddlepaw had just left her, even though it wasn't necessarily an offense. That feeling that we shared.. is he.. ashamed of it? She thought, then decided not to think about him. "Wolfwhisper!" She called, but it lacked her usual excitement. She wanted to train anything to get Puddlepaw off her mind, even though she didn't know why she wanted to stop thinking about him. It was like a part of her wanted to only think about him. @Puddletail @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper twitched her ear as she was lying down, watching the sky. Her blank gaze going over to Dawnpaw. Her voice seemed a bit different.... less excited. But why? Did something happen? Was it really that important to ruin the one moment she finally had to herself? Wolf flicked her tail. “What?” She finally had a moment to herself and then it was ruined by her- then she realized that she should care. She should care if something upset her apprentice. Why was she like this? It was because she hadn’t gotten a single moment alone today. That was why.

Old May 13th, 2020, 04:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Puddletail
Basilpaw saw that Puddlepaw didn’t seem very comfortable in the elder’s den and he ran off quickly, so she followed Puddlepaw,” Is something wrong Puddlepaw?“ she called.
Puddlepaw had been sprinting across the clearing, trying to get away from the elders' den and clear his thoughts, when he heard someone calling for him. He recognized the voice as Basilpaw, and sighed in relief, slowing down to let her catch up. At least he wouldn't have to face Dawnpaw immediately. "Oh, hey," he mewed, looking at his paws as he listened to his concerned friend's question. When he looked up, he saw Dawnpaw in the distance, heading to meet her mentor, but he pushed that aside for now, answering Basilpaw first. "Nope, everything's alright...at least I think. I...well, I mean I guess that I just don't really know how I feel. It's all so confusing and I'm lost and..." He paused, debating if he should make up some excuse, or just open up to Basilpaw. The latter option won. After all, Basilpaw seemed to know what had happened back in the den, so maybe she could help point him in the right direction. Taking in a deep breath, he opened his mouth to speak."Okay. I guess I'll just be straightforward with this whole thing. The whole thing that happened earlier with me and Dawnpaw. It...I...I just felt something. Like...it was some sort of strange emotion. Something that I've never felt before. And I have no idea how to describe it. It made me feel all happy and good inside, but it also made me kinda embarrassed. That's why I ran off. It was just too much, and I wanted to clear my head and figure everything out. And since the feeling seems to be linked to Dawnpaw somehow, I figured if I distanced myself for a little, I'd be able to find out why I'm feeling this way. I know it seems kind of selfish, but...I..." Ugh. Why did emotions have to be so hard to deal with? As a kit, he'd only ever felt basic things like joy, sadness, and fear. But now...everything had become so complicated in the blink of an eye. The way Dawnpaw had looked at him from the other side of the clearing...she looked genuinely hurt. And it made him feel like a terrible and selfish friend. He wanted to go back and apologize, but right now he just felt so mixed up. He just hoped Basilpaw might be able to pull him through this rough patch. "I noticed the way you were looking at Dawnpaw and I...and I was just wondering. Do you think you could maybe explain what's going on here? If you can't, that's fine too, it seemed like Jaggedstone knew as well, so I could also ask him." Puddlepaw sighed in relief. For now, it seemed that the mysterious feeling had finally left him. Plus, it felt good to open up with his feelings like that. He just hoped he hadn't bombarded Basilpaw, and that she might be able to tell him what he was feeling.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 13th, 2020, 05:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Puddlepaw had been sprinting across the clearing, trying to get away from the elders' den and clear his thoughts, when he heard someone calling for him. He recognized the voice as Basilpaw, and sighed in relief, slowing down to let her catch up. At least he wouldn't have to face Dawnpaw immediately. "Oh, hey," he mewed, looking at his paws as he listened to his concerned friend's question. When he looked up, he saw Dawnpaw in the distance, heading to meet her mentor, but he pushed that aside for now, answering Basilpaw first. "Nope, everything's alright...at least I think. I...well, I mean I guess that I just don't really know how I feel. It's all so confusing and I'm lost and..." He paused, debating if he should make up some excuse, or just open up to Basilpaw. The latter option won. After all, Basilpaw seemed to know what had happened back in the den, so maybe she could help point him in the right direction. Taking in a deep breath, he opened his mouth to speak."Okay. I guess I'll just be straightforward with this whole thing. The whole thing that happened earlier with me and Dawnpaw. It...I...I just felt something. Like...it was some sort of strange emotion. Something that I've never felt before. And I have no idea how to describe it. It made me feel all happy and good inside, but it also made me kinda embarrassed. That's why I ran off. It was just too much, and I wanted to clear my head and figure everything out. And since the feeling seems to be linked to Dawnpaw somehow, I figured if I distanced myself for a little, I'd be able to find out why I'm feeling this way. I know it seems kind of selfish, but...I..." Ugh. Why did emotions have to be so hard to deal with? As a kit, he'd only ever felt basic things like joy, sadness, and fear. But now...everything had become so complicated in the blink of an eye. The way Dawnpaw had looked at him from the other side of the clearing...she looked genuinely hurt. And it made him feel like a terrible and selfish friend. He wanted to go back and apologize, but right now he just felt so mixed up. He just hoped Basilpaw might be able to pull him through this rough patch. "I noticed the way you were looking at Dawnpaw and I...and I was just wondering. Do you think you could maybe explain what's going on here? If you can't, that's fine too, it seemed like Jaggedstone knew as well, so I could also ask him." Puddlepaw sighed in relief. For now, it seemed that the mysterious feeling had finally left him. Plus, it felt good to open up with his feelings like that. He just hoped he hadn't bombarded Basilpaw, and that she might be able to tell him what he was feeling.
Basilpaw giggled about the fact that Puddlepaw had no idea about romance whatsoever. It was completely well...adorable was how she’d put it, she guessed she had to give her friend the bird’s and the bee’s talk. ” You know how when mother and a father love each other very much....they have kittens right? ” she meowed a twinkle of amusement in her eyes as she watched Puddlepaw.

Old May 13th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Arie

The weather was actually warm out on the moor. A soft breeze that carried a chill, yet the sun's warmth didn't leave. No clouds even dotted the pale blue sky. A nice day for a hunt.
Silentwhisper pushed out of the clearing and head onward through the moor. This was the first time she had been back out after picking up Fawnkit and Stagkit. It was amazing to be back out, with Clanmates and hunting. Yet, she was saddened by the discovery that Eaglesoul was gone. She didn't know where he was. Her love just left her. No, she didn't want to believe that. He had to have a reason, maybe he got lost again? She wanted to look for him if he did. However, she couldn't no matter how much she wanted to. Not only did Silentwhisper fear Twilightstar wouldn't let her back once she did go but she also had to look after the kits.
With the tiniest of sighs the lilac point shook her head. She was out to hunt not spend the whole time in her head. Successfully pushing her thoughts away Silentwhisper glanced over at Weaselskip, offering a slight smile to the warrior. She was letting the younger warrior lead this. Silentwhisper really didn't like leading anyway. To hard to get cats to watch what you were trying to show.
Just concentrate on hunting. With a word of advice to herself the warrior turned back to the moorland. Ears twitching as she listened for any sounds that could be heard. Any rabbit, hare, bird or mouse would be welcome. WindClan needed food as much as any other Clan.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread