Last post by ophelia
Today 10:32 AM

Old July 1st, 2017, 08:45 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Daisyshade watched him with watery eyes. She saw his chest sink and her's mimicked his. He didn't have to say anything to let her know what that meant. He didn't know what that feeling was. Either she didn't explain it well enough or... He didn't love her back. She hung her head to the side shamefully. This was something he clearly didn't find in her. She choked back a sob and clamped her jaws down on each other quickly. Her chest made a hiccup motion but no noise came out. She quickly jerked her head away.

She had only ever felt this same pain once. This was when he ran away from her. Daisy looked back up and stares directly at tumblestep. "Try... Somthing?" she questioned calmly. Looking at him with concerned eyes. She curled her tail around her partly dried lower half and studied him for a moment. Allowing they tears to go away, she blinked a few times and nodded slowly.

She drew her tongue over her paw and than over her ear before allowing a deep sigh.
[sorry this is short. I'm feeling lazy ]
[ dont worry about it! all of us get lazy sometimes =P ]

Tumblestep had completely dismissed his damp pelt, forgetting all about it the moment Daisyshade caught his eye. No doubt he'd have a cold the following day, but an illness is nothing compared to his relationship with the feline before him. He felt torn. He wanted to love Daisyshade, but he simply could not understand what love was. Did he already love her? Or was what he was currently feeling just a feeling, and not love? Did he look at her like a friend? Did he even crush on her? Tumblestep didn't know what to feel, but he wanted to give himself and Daisyshade a chance...

Which is why he rushed forward to press his nose to Daisyshade's. His eyes had closed before he leaned forward, and he had inhaled deeply. He currently held his breath, fearful of what would occur next. Would Daisyshade pull away like he had done the first time? Would she embrace him? Would she give him a taste of his own medicine? Logically, he didn't expect Daisyshade to hurt him, she was much too kind for that. But his heart told him to prepare for the worst.

As their noses bumped, Tumblestep felt sparks. And now, he knew. Daisyshade gave him purpose. Before she had been introduced into his life, he had been miserable and impatiently awaiting death. He hadn't had anything to live for, a majority of his family deceased and the living unknowledgeable of his existence. He was confident around Daisyshade, and his stutters ceased. She made him feel bigger than he truly is. And he loved her.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:25 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Pengu

Fallenleaf ran out of the warriors den as fast as he could go to win the bet that Willowheart had set up. The tom slowed down, letting the she-cat catch up to him. Fallenleaf slowly made his way to the center of camp with a flick of his tail.

Ill be at the fresh kill pile and done eating before she comes back out.

The brown tabby tom began to laugh at the joke he had just made in his head. He walked over to the fresh kill pile,
making his way over there before the she-cat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; July 2nd, 2017 at 05:27 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:33 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
@Pengu

Fallenleaf ran out of the warriors den as fast as he could go to win the bet that Willowheart had set up. The tom slowed down, letting the she-cat catch up to him. Fallenleaf slowly made his way to the center of camp with a flick of his tail.

Ill be at the fresh kill pile and done eating before she comes back out.

The brown tabby tom began to laugh at the joke he had just made in his head. He walked over to the fresh kill pile,
making his way over there before the she-cat.
"No!" Willowheart squeaked as she ran, putting on an extra burst of speed, but it was clear Fallenleaf had won. "Dammit." She purred with amusement before clawing out the well-earned prey for Fallenleaf and getting a water vole of her own. She wolfed it down in seconds, relishing the juices that flowed in her mouth. "Mmmmm, yummy!" She licked her lips in contentment and licked her paw, passing it over her ear.
@SpringtrapFNAF

fighting

Last edited by Pengu; July 2nd, 2017 at 05:33 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:45 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
"No!" Willowheart squeaked as she ran, putting on an extra burst of speed, but it was clear Fallenleaf had won. "Dammit." She purred with amusement before clawing out the well-earned prey for Fallenleaf and getting a water vole of her own. She wolfed it down in seconds, relishing the juices that flowed in her mouth. "Mmmmm, yummy!" She licked her lips in contentment and licked her paw, passing it over her ear.
@SpringtrapFNAF
Fallenleaf sat down beside Willowheart, letting out a small chuckle.
He bent his head down, taking a bite out of his prey.
After his second bite he was full."Here you can have the rest if you want." he meowed, standing up with a huff.

Why aren't I hungry? I should be starving by now, but I ain't. Is it probably because of my family, who live at the Dusk Syndicate?

Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Fallenleaf sat down beside Willowheart, letting out a small chuckle.
He bent his head down, taking a bite out of his prey.
After his second bite he was full."Here you can have the rest if you want." he meowed, standing up with a huff.

Why aren't I hungry? I should be starving by now, but I ain't. Is it probably because of my family, who live at the Dusk Syndicate?
"Oh! Thank you!" Willowheart accepted the offer immediately before gulping the rest of it down a few moments later. She licked her lips to get any juices that had escaped her jaws, and yawned. "So, what do you wanna do? Do you wanna hunt with me?" She asked.

fighting
Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:45 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
(She's gonna tell him anyways...) @starfall
Runningkit was always excited about her family, she tried to be close to all of them, every single one, and make some friends, but... after her mother and one of her siblings disappeared, she just... it was hard to, after her mother and one of her siblings.. was just gone. And it was being rather hard to understand, why.. why her mother was gone, and her sibling. Well, no use try to not show how upset she was at the moment. Her black fur fluffed up, the rather tired line under her eyes were at least, mostly invisible due to her raven black pelt. That was all said and well. The she kit blinked at the tom cat, confusion in her optics, "My dad's not obnoxious..." Runningkit breathed out, her optics narrowed, it kinda hurt. Like really hurt. She drew out of focus for a moment, but then turned back to Fallenstream, "I guess so..." Runningkit breathed in and out, it was almost like a sad, or annoyed sighed. "My mom, Minnowstream-- she disappeared, and no one knows where she went, and my brother--- he disappeared too..." Tears began to fall again, "And-And... Everyone thinks they're dead! Would-- would StarClan--r-really... do this??" Runningkit cried out, her tears spilling down her face, dripping down onto the grassy clearing. Would StarClan really do this to her? Only the stars knew... What did I do wrong... All sorts of emotions were spilling out at all at once.
bump for @starfall
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ dont worry about it! all of us get lazy sometimes =P ]

Tumblestep had completely dismissed his damp pelt, forgetting all about it the moment Daisyshade caught his eye. No doubt he'd have a cold the following day, but an illness is nothing compared to his relationship with the feline before him. He felt torn. He wanted to love Daisyshade, but he simply could not understand what love was. Did he already love her? Or was what he was currently feeling just a feeling, and not love? Did he look at her like a friend? Did he even crush on her? Tumblestep didn't know what to feel, but he wanted to give himself and Daisyshade a chance...

Which is why he rushed forward to press his nose to Daisyshade's. His eyes had closed before he leaned forward, and he had inhaled deeply. He currently held his breath, fearful of what would occur next. Would Daisyshade pull away like he had done the first time? Would she embrace him? Would she give him a taste of his own medicine? Logically, he didn't expect Daisyshade to hurt him, she was much too kind for that. But his heart told him to prepare for the worst.

As their noses bumped, Tumblestep felt sparks. And now, he knew. Daisyshade gave him purpose. Before she had been introduced into his life, he had been miserable and impatiently awaiting death. He hadn't had anything to live for, a majority of his family deceased and the living unknowledgeable of his existence. He was confident around Daisyshade, and his stutters ceased. She made him feel bigger than he truly is. And he loved her.

Daisyshade flinched but remained where she was. Her eyes where open for a long moment, just staring at the top of the toms head. Completely emotionless. He did not understand... And yet made a gesture that may seem small... But means the whole world to me... she stayed like this. Shocked, bewildered, nothing going through her brain. The feeling of warmth and the spark between their noses sent a shiver down her spine. and than... In that very moment. She closed her eyes.

The memories came like the rain. Big drops right into her mind, each memory flying past her for a split second and ending here. Stopping in this moment. The build up. And finally the moment was here. The only sounds was the silent spray of the rain outside and the beating of her own heart. All of the pain was released. The thorns finally shrinking back from her heart. Fading into distant me,Roy as they should be.

She didn't know it. Bru she cried. Large tears streaking down her muzzle and dropping down onto her chest. She didn't even feel them. Only tumble steps nose pressed so gently agasint her's, the static spark that was supposed to only last a second seemed to have lasted for an eternity. Something that was inside them, within them all along at only escaped now. Showing its true self. She loved him. He may love her. But no matter what my love is endless... Even if he doesn't want it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:45 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
"Oh! Thank you!" Willowheart accepted the offer immediately before gulping the rest of it down a few moments later. She licked her lips to get any juices that had escaped her jaws, and yawned. "So, what do you wanna do? Do you wanna hunt with me?" She asked.
Fallenleaf let out a sigh and nodded. "We could go hunting. I haven't been out of camp, since I was made apprentice." replied the brown tabby tom with his tail flicking.

Starclan! I haven't done anything since I was made an Apprentice.

As a kit Fallenleaf had been a loner until he had been accepted as an apprentice for Riverclan. He had trained hard, but ever since he became a warrior. "Going hunting will bring me skills up a hole bunch. I forgot to tell you my name. Its Fallenleaf." meowed Fallenleaf politely.

Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Fallenleaf let out a sigh and nodded. "We could go hunting. I haven't been out of camp, since I was made apprentice." replied the brown tabby tom with his tail flicking.

Starclan! I haven't done anything since I was made an Apprentice.

As a kit Fallenleaf had been a loner until he had been accepted as an apprentice for Riverclan. He had trained hard, but ever since he became a warrior. "Going hunting will bring me skills up a hole bunch. I forgot to tell you my name. Its Fallenleaf." meowed Fallenleaf politely.
"Okay! Let's go, and by the way, I'm Willowheart." The she-cat introduced herself and pranced out of the clearing to the territory, deep in thought about how Fallenleaf hadn't been out of camp since he had had his warriors ceremony. I couldn't think of not leaving the camp! I just feel like I always need to be contributing I guess... Hmmm, I wonder how long ago he was made a warrior? If it was over a moon ago, I'm amazed. I'd get sick of the camp!
(to the territory)

fighting
Old July 3rd, 2017, 03:58 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Daisyshade flinched but remained where she was. Her eyes where open for a long moment, just staring at the top of the toms head. Completely emotionless. He did not understand... And yet made a gesture that may seem small... But means the whole world to me... she stayed like this. Shocked, bewildered, nothing going through her brain. The feeling of warmth and the spark between their noses sent a shiver down her spine. and than... In that very moment. She closed her eyes.

The memories came like the rain. Big drops right into her mind, each memory flying past her for a split second and ending here. Stopping in this moment. The build up. And finally the moment was here. The only sounds was the silent spray of the rain outside and the beating of her own heart. All of the pain was released. The thorns finally shrinking back from her heart. Fading into distant me,Roy as they should be.

She didn't know it. Bru she cried. Large tears streaking down her muzzle and dropping down onto her chest. She didn't even feel them. Only tumble steps nose pressed so gently agasint her's, the static spark that was supposed to only last a second seemed to have lasted for an eternity. Something that was inside them, within them all along at only escaped now. Showing its true self. She loved him. He may love her. But no matter what my love is endless... Even if he doesn't want it.
Tumblestep felt a drop of water become absorbed into his fur just above his nose, chilling his skin. He hadn't realized the liquid was Daisyshade's tear. After all, raindrops have been pelting him for ages, and he thought he had just been hit by one more. His lungs screaming for air, Tumblestep pulled back. His eyes opened, blinking disbelievingly, and he released the heavy breath that he'd been holding in. He then realized Daisyshade was crying.

Concerned, he lurched forward, ``No, no! Don't cry. I love you! Daisyshade, I love you!`` Tumblestep truly did love Daisyshade - it had only taken him so long to realize his affections for her. He had felt sparks when they touched, and he felt all warm and tingly whenever he so much as thought about her. He wasn't stuttering like he usually did. Daisyshade had such an effect on Tumblestep! He didn't regret their nose touch, or revealing he loved her, but he did regret taking so long in realizing he loved her. He pressed his forehead to her chest, his head just under her chin. He nearly cried, but he remained strong for Daisyshade. ``I love you.``