Last post by Bean
Today 06:29 PM
Adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 06:28 PM

Old January 23rd, 2022, 12:37 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Ivypaw amused the tom that much was clear. His rumbling laugh was still almost sinister though as he chuckled at the mollys eagerness foul soul still leaking through despite his intentions being less foul then usual. Ivypaw was smart that was clear but unpolished something that'd change as she grew. Redshrikes old apprentice was much like that and many young warriors were far worse, so though annoying it was forgivable. It was more then made up by an eager mind desperate to be honed.

The warrior was fascinated to see how her first kill changed her... or didnt.

"You are more then correct young one. Shadowclan is and always be the strongest because unlike the other we reward strength. True strength, not the pathetic thing the others claim is strength. We work and work hard for what we have and hold nothing back, the others have and always will be restrained by the sad little code and their fool leaders. Be strong when you can but always always be smart. Lets return now, it's meal time."

In more then one way, it was time for Redshrike to hunt for some new prey for them to enjoy.....

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Old January 23rd, 2022, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(You don't have to reply to this - I'm just mentioning you so you see it!)

~ IVYPAW ~

Was Redshrike laughing? Ivypaw glanced at the tom. A deep, rumbling laugh was coming from his chest. She blinked at him oddly, wondering what he found so funny. He was acting like he knew something that she didn't. Ivypaw couldn't help but feel a tingle of annoyance at her somewhat distant kin, but shoved it aside. He was a respected warrior, so maybe he had a reason for it. Her annoyance did flash in her eyes, though. However, his words made up for it. Ivypaw completely agreed with what he said. She nodded eagerly. ShadowClan worked for what it got. They didn't follow that silly warrior code except in certain cases that were just there to keep the Clan running. Why hold back when fighting? What was the issue with killing other cats? Ivypaw didn't understand why the other Clans were pathetic in that way. Perhaps they just didn't have strong leaders like Dawnstar. That was clear.

"Okay," she agreed. She was feeling hungry. Then again, it was leaf-bare. Her stomach felt empty most days, so she had barely noticed her hunger. Ivypaw followed Redshrike back to the camp.

@Rani

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 27th, 2022, 06:59 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

For @sid @Naiad
Larkstorm followed Sundust out of camp, with Cornpaw beside her. They trailed close to the border, and the closer they got the more tense Larkstorm become. She was worried that ShadowClan would launch an attack on ThunderClan soon, but it could really be at any time. And if she wanted to protect Cornpaw, she had to be on guard. She had already lost one apprentice, she wasn’t about to loose another. “Which way will we be going Sundust?” Larkstorm asked.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old January 30th, 2022, 06:22 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sundust led the way out of camp, pelt prickling uncomfortably as they neared the Shadowclan border. Even the smell of Shadowclan made the tom cringe. His ear pricked up as Larkstorm asked a question, and he hesitated before answere. "Err, if you and Cornpaw could go mark the border down there-" He gestured towards a large stone a few fox-lengths away. "Then I'll go mark the other side, okay?" He was not great at this whole being a leader thing, but whatever. He could manage. He made his way to his part of the border, on high alert for any Shadowclan patrols as he marked the border.

@Raven~ @sid

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; January 30th, 2022 at 06:23 PM.
Old January 30th, 2022, 06:45 PM

For @Naiad @sid
Larkstorm nodded. “Yeah, sounds good. And we’ll meet back here.” Then they could all go back to Locustmoon together so that she would get both of their reports at once. Flicking her tail at Cornpaw, Larkstorm began to trot down the border. “Come on, Cornpaw. Let’s see what border markers you remember.” It would be foolish not to turn this into training. Cornpaw, no offense to him, could use practice that involved surroundings. And if he missed any, she would be walking behind him and could mark the missed ones herself.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old January 31st, 2022, 10:58 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Naiad @Raven~ //

➵ cornpaw | he/him

following a ways behind the two, cornpaw looked around as they all approached the shadowclan border. he didn’t spot any shadowcats!! he guessed that was why they were called shadowclan though..very sneaky and hide-y. their territory was dark and ugly looking, almost seeping into thunderclans.

he blinked, looking over to larkstorm before hurrying after her. ”hey!! one time i actually met a shadowclan cat at the gathering. he wasn’t that mean, though, just very…growl-y.” and emo. oh, and annoyed about asking questions about the big bad wolf dawnstar.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; January 31st, 2022 at 03:15 PM.
Old January 31st, 2022, 03:10 PM

For @sid
_____
“Really?” Larkstorm was only half pretending to be interested, it was kind of intriguing. “Did you call her big bad wolf Dawnstar in the other cat’s face?” It was a funny name, and fit Dawnstar perfectly. “I have to give you props for the name by the way. You listen to gossip about the other Clans more than I would think.” She marked a juniper branch as she spoke.

Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old February 2nd, 2022, 09:50 PM
watermeon

Orchidmoon stalked out into the territory, ears drawn back in mild irritation. "Do you know where to mark?" She was really not in the mood to play mentor for some random apprentice, but she wouldn't deprive him of necessary knowledge.

@seeingstars
[sorry it's short; just wanted to get the post out]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”

profile image credits:

Last edited by beau; February 2nd, 2022 at 09:51 PM.
Old February 6th, 2022, 03:56 PM
watermeon

The molly turned and scoffed upon finding that the furball had not, in fact, followed her out. Well, that wasn't her problem. She quickly marked the border then trotted back towards camp.

profile image credits:

Last edited by beau; February 6th, 2022 at 03:56 PM.
Old February 12th, 2022, 11:29 AM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Icelake was walking along Herondive Hollow, counting the fallen leaves he saw as he trekked along the trail. He knew what other clan bordered this, ShadowClan. He had always despised the cruel throat-cutters, but he despised them more in the recent two moons of time.

He couldn't tell how much pain they had caused him. He couldn't tell how much he despised them. All he could say was his perception of them.

A lot of cats agreed with him in current times. Even Sootwind surely did, the cat who comforted him when he visited his kits' graves. @lucid