Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a new member of rc
Last post by paris
Today 02:45 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 02:39 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:31 PM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:16 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2017, 06:34 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@Ever

Silentcry's ears flicked slightly at her mother's weak voice, only a whisper now. She wondered again why Eversong wasn't in the medicine cat's den. She would be better off there. Kestrelberry will make sure she gets the water and fresh-kill she needs, and he would also give her the proper herbs to help her get better. Why would she stay in here instead? But the warrior wan't keen on bringing it up, it could possibly be a sensitive topic for the russian blue. Besides, she didn't - nor would she - understand her mother's lost determination to live.

The younger warrior herself wasn't looking forward to death. She had little left - really only Eversong - yet she would fight for her life as much as she could. Yet here was her mother, so ready for death she wasn't even searching for any kind of help. But Silentcry wasn't aware of this, if she was, than she would pleading for her mother not to give up, pleading for her to go and find help.

She gave a small look of pride as her mother stated that she would make a great warrior. She did note some tiredness in her voice, but focused more on the compliment. Though the molly herself had her own doubts, it was great to hear her mother's confidence in her. Silentcry had never thought she would've been worthy of a warrior's name, she was blind and therefore struggled with just simple tasks. She had been trying her best to train to become a warrior. She had initially allowed it to hold her back, but after witnessing Baycloud's death, she didn't want to be held back again.

If someone - or something - threatened her loved ones again, she would gladly fight them off.

Besides, being kicked out of the clan and called a kitty-pet by Blazingnight had also helped fuel that fire. So she was glad and relieved to have finally gotten her warrior ceremony as well as her name. Though 'cry' wasn't what she had been expecting, as long as it didn't have anything to do Iceclaw, than it was perfect. She wished that Baycloud had been here to hear her warrior name and to congratulate her. Maybe she would like my name too? The black molly thought. She then began to worry if Eversong actually liked it or not. "Do you like it? My name, I mean," she questioned softly and was quickly to clarify her question.

Silentcry then realize that she shouldn't push a conversation, remembering the tiredness in her mother's voice that she had noted not long ago. The warrior gently bit her lip. "But if you're too tired right now, maybe I could come visit another day...?" She was worried about her mother and didn't wish to leave her alone, but she needed rest, right? Resting makes people get better, doesn't it? And if Eversong needed to rest than Silentcry didn't think she had a right to keep her from doing so. Though she really wasn't ready to leave her just yet.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 5th, 2017, 03:38 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Jingle
Stormheart padded into the clearing holding a piece of fresh-kill. Her large blue eyes shimmered in the sunlight as she glanced around.
"Where is Halestorm?" She quietly said to herself. The Molly began walking around looking for her sister.

Last edited by Teggy; January 5th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old January 5th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Jaguarclaw followed the black and white she-cat from the warriors den into the clearing. With every step she took he was there, ready to catch her in case something went wrong. Her words didn't offer much comfort either. As much as he wanted to believe that just walking into the clearing won't hurt her, a little voice in the back of his mind still told him to worry. He didn't dare voice these thoughts though. The Bengal had inched away little by little to give her some space here and there. He wasn't quite sure if her steps were getting weaker with loss of strength or stronger with confidence. Surely getting this far was an accomplishment. "You're doing great," Jaguarclaw spoke to Marbledface, his olive hues were bright with encouragement.
[I'm terrible at starting xD]
@Ever

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 5th, 2017, 08:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

It wasn't easy to lie to her grown kit, though she was going to. She had never been a skilled liar, but there was so little emotion left in her moss eyes that it was easier to mask this time around. The russian blue sported a soft smile as she gave a quick nod, but she knew she had to speak her answer to make sure it solidified. In the elder's eyes cry was not a very pleasing name, she would have preferred something that better showed the softer and beautiful side of the blind molly. "Of course, it's lovely." She said quietly.

The concern in the younger cat's voice got a frown from Eversong however. They had barely even spoken, and she wanted to make the most of whatever moments they had left together in life. "No, no..." She glanced at the dirt floor before her nest. "Why don't you stay a bit, tell me about how the clan is doing now... It must be hard returning to normal..." She had to take deep breaths between her sentences, but she didn't mind. There was not really any pain now, plus she'd been in pain for so many moons that it wasn't even a feeling she seemed to register.

Though before either of them had a chance to react to whatever was being said, a surprising figure appeared at the entrance. It was one that was the least expected to show, the young molly assumed as she adjusted to the dark den. The mottled black and white cat stood at the entrance, not wanting to go to close to either of them. She felt awkward, and immediately was beginning to regret her decision. Her eyes, the same as her mother's dropped to the ground as she waited. She wanted to be invited in, rather than feel like an intruder. Though every fiber of her was screaming that it was too late to make any sort of change, that they would never beleive she'd changed. That she was rather incapable of it. She took a small hesitant step back, her body making the jumping limp that she moved with. Now, closer to retreat she felt more comfortable to greet them.

She cleared her throat, her eyes raising to meet their gazes. "Can I- can I come in?" Marbledface asked.
Old January 5th, 2017, 10:50 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Teggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
@Jingle
Stormheart padded into the clearing holding a piece of fresh-kill. Her large blue eyes shimmered in the sunlight as she glanced around.
"Where is Halestorm?" She quietly said to herself. The Molly began walking around looking for her sister.
Halestorm padded out of the leaders den, looking around before sighing faintly. It had been a long moon of regrowth for the clan and building itself back up from the bottom. The current deputy sat on a small pile of pine needles that was used to hide the blood stain, that the rain wouldn't wash away yet, from the kits. Her ears pricked as someone in the clan said her name, the voice was very familiar but she didn't seem to be able to locate where the voice was coming from.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 5th, 2017, 11:09 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Willowpaw couldn't help but bust out his chest, confidence and pride filling him as he raised his posture. They were already going along pretty well, but now it was time to get to serious busyness. "Yeah, I did have an other mentor, they focused mostly on battle, since I first had to learn to protect my clan as a member of it. Then he showed me a couple of hunting techniques, but it's not really great. Then there was the places where you find moss, and things like that, uhm ... the ... how do you call it? OH! Patrols around the territory! I never did any of those!" he finally exclaimed, after going through what he could remember of his previous trainings. He was quite good with what he did in his opinion, and his training had already been very long too. How long would it take for him to be a warrior at this rate?
Silverheart listened intently as Willowpaw explained his previous training. I'm glad his mentor taught him a lot of battle training, It would be the hardest thing for me to teach, since I'm not very good at it. It sounds like I need to focus a bit on hunting, she thought as the apprentice said that his mentor didn't teach him many hunting techniques. Silverheart started to run through everything that her mentor had taught her, so she could have an idea about what she should teach Willowpaw. "Really? You haven't been on a patrol?" She said, surprise evident in her voice. His old mentor must have focused a lot on battle training. "Would you want to go on a patrol sometime?" She asked. She started to think about what they should do today. I could take him hunting maybe, to see what hunting techniques he knows.. or we could go on a border patrol since he's never been on one before. Or something else, We can go on a patrol or go hunting any day, mostly today I want to spend today to get to know my apprentice. I'll guess I'll just ask Willowpaw what he wants to do today. "What do you want to do today, Willowpaw? We could go hunting, or go on a patrol, or whatever you want to do." Wait, would a good mentor ask their apprentice what to do for the day? Should I have just decided on my own? Good going Silverheart! I'm so bad at this mentor thing. Well, guess I can't undo what I said, I just hope I'm not being weird. I really want to be a good mentor, Silverheart thought anxiously, then took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves.

(Sorry for the late reply!)
"Time can never break your heart but It'll take the pain away" -Panic! At The Disco
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." -Sirius Black
"You're just as sane as I am" -Luna Lovegood
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on" -Unknown
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:06 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
@Teggy

Halestorm padded out of the leaders den, looking around before sighing faintly. It had been a long moon of regrowth for the clan and building itself back up from the bottom. The current deputy sat on a small pile of pine needles that was used to hide the blood stain, that the rain wouldn't wash away yet, from the kits. Her ears pricked as someone in the clan said her name, the voice was very familiar but she didn't seem to be able to locate where the voice was coming from.
Stormheart spotted Halestorm and padded over to her.
"Hello Halestorm!" she said kindly. The she-cat was happy to have her sister back, but she had many questions, but decided Halestorm may not be comfortable about talking. Her mind drifted somewhere else. I hope Cloud is doing fine... she thought but shook her head.

Last edited by Teggy; January 6th, 2017 at 09:12 AM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:51 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post
@Nighty

The battle that had once taken place was a mere thought that settled in the back of the mind. Almost forgotten.... Unless it was a battle that had some sort of personal affect on the cat. But for this molly it wasn't something she paid much attention. She was glad that she had survived and those who were lucky enough to not have fallen under the claws of the ee supporters. Growing up her mother always told her to think of the good in life and to never dwell on the past. Growing up for her wasn't much of a problem, she had two loving parents and a home she cherished greatly. I guess you can say she was a happy go luck type of cat. The gray toned molly slipped out of the warriors den her bright blue eyes traveled around the clearing, her gaze resting on a few of the chatty warriors for what seemed like a heartbeat or two. Bringing her paw up she gave it a swift lick drawing her pink tongue over it a few times. Letting her mind wonder Tansytuft began to think of the days adventure not yet sure on what that may be or if it would actually happen. Maybe she might try a paw on meeting someone new or even do something she hasn't done in quite a while. In all reality she had the day to waste away.
As Smokefrost exited the Warriors den, she cast a glance back to her old friend, still snoozing in his nest. The young Angora smiled softly as she watched his flank rise and fall steadily. She was relaxed, a feeling she hadn't had for many moons. She was beginning to feel rested again, in the comfort of her home and safety of her nest, the feelings she was stripped of when exiled in the woods with Halestorm. She looked back on the many cold nights she spent huddled near her old mentor and her mate and brother, the nights where they took watches to make sure the land was quite. She blinked her soft yellow orbs and scanned the clearing, inhaling the rich sap scented air, yet another remembrance of home she had missed in her absence. Her gaze landed on a she cat, she appeared close to her age, hoping to make a new friend she approached her confidently. The young she cat in her journey outside the Clan had gained confidence in herself, not letting her fear of her brother control her life. "H-hello there." She said, sighing inwardly as the stutter returned. "M-mind if I-I sit w-with y-you?" Her asked, her voice calm and sweet.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 6th, 2017, 02:53 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Silverkit gave a mew of surprise, jumping partly up into the air as she heard a squeak that sounded almost fierce, and then felt something pin her tail to the ground. Afterwards, she froze, as though she were traumatized. Only the quick rise and fall of her sides as well as the nervous twitching of her tail and the shuffling of her paws showed that she was not completely traumatized. "H-h-hi, Sil- I mean Timekit, Timekit, sorry...y-yeah, no problem, y-you scared me though," Silverkit mewed. She could still feel her heart fluttering against her rib cage, pounding inside her chest and making her head spin. The silver she cat got to her paws uneasily, half choking as she did so from the sheer amount of fear that she had. The nearly apprenticed kit glanced over at him with her blue hues and tried to smile, although it didn't turn out quite as well as she had thought. "Not much...you know, I never really do much...um, I'm going to be an apprentice soon and I'm super nervous about it...b-but other then that, nothing much. Wh-what about you?" Silverkit asked, attempting to smile again. This time she managed a much friendlier one, which she was glad of. She wanted Timekit to feel like she enjoyed his company, because she ...but it was hard for her to show it. Why's it got to be so hard for me? She thought with a sigh, as she awaited the tom's answer. She wondered if he had made any other friends. He needed friends other then her...if he did consider her a friend, that was. She was not the ideal friend and she knew it, and she would have felt bad if she were his only friend.
Timekit watched her quietly for a moment, kind of regretting jumping out and scaring her when she actually looked completely terrified for a solid few seconds. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you so badly," He meowed apologetically, smiling in an attempt to make her smile back. The tom kit laid his tail across her shoulders, trying to get her to relax in his presence. She always seemed so tense, and he wanted to make her feel better, even though he didn't know if it would be rude or not to touch her. He listened intently as she answered his question, nodding. Honestly, he hadn't been doing much either. He had recently lost his brother, so he had been spending a lot of time with his dad, but that was basically it. "Just been preparing for my apprentice ceremony," He meowed, after a moment of deciding what to say. The kitten figured he didn't want to make it awkward by mentioning his brother's disappearance. He did miss him, but he'd been coping with the fact for quite a while now so it didn't upset him as much when he thought of it now. He would never admit it, but at the moment she was his only friend that he actually knew was his friend. Time had been playing with other kittens, but they never seemed to seek him out to play again. Silverkit and him had already confirmed the fact that they would be friends when he had asked; and Timekit felt some sort of comfort in that. "Are you looking forward to being an apprentice? I can't wait to get to go out and explore beyond this camp. The world is sooooo big, and I wanna see it." He grinned at her, her awkwardness not even phasing him anymore.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 6th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillyblossom View Post
Silverheart listened intently as Willowpaw explained his previous training. I'm glad his mentor taught him a lot of battle training, It would be the hardest thing for me to teach, since I'm not very good at it. It sounds like I need to focus a bit on hunting, she thought as the apprentice said that his mentor didn't teach him many hunting techniques. Silverheart started to run through everything that her mentor had taught her, so she could have an idea about what she should teach Willowpaw. "Really? You haven't been on a patrol?" She said, surprise evident in her voice. His old mentor must have focused a lot on battle training. "Would you want to go on a patrol sometime?" She asked. She started to think about what they should do today. I could take him hunting maybe, to see what hunting techniques he knows.. or we could go on a border patrol since he's never been on one before. Or something else, We can go on a patrol or go hunting any day, mostly today I want to spend today to get to know my apprentice. I'll guess I'll just ask Willowpaw what he wants to do today. "What do you want to do today, Willowpaw? We could go hunting, or go on a patrol, or whatever you want to do." Wait, would a good mentor ask their apprentice what to do for the day? Should I have just decided on my own? Good going Silverheart! I'm so bad at this mentor thing. Well, guess I can't undo what I said, I just hope I'm not being weird. I really want to be a good mentor, Silverheart thought anxiously, then took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves.

(Sorry for the late reply!)

Willowpaw's ears shot up as he heard his mentor ask him for his opinion. This had never occured with his previous mentor that he had any influence on his training."Wait, I get to CHOOSE what I will learn? Nice... When's the next patrol due?" he asked excitedly, hoping he could finally be on a patrol with other warriors and apprentices. He hoped they would meet some cats on the border, teach 'em a lesson for getting too close to their territory. He also imagined himself fighing off some wild animals, maybe a fox would try and sneak into a hole on their territory? --Cat or not, whatever's on our territory, I'm going to shred it! Haha!" Willowpaw gave a brief shuffle of his paw out of excitement and dug his claws in the dirt, already eager to head out there and do his REAL duty.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 6th, 2017 at 03:38 PM.
Closed Thread