Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by Myling
Today 03:36 PM
Critterclan {Rogue Group -...
Last post by ollie
Today 03:27 PM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:18 PM
Clan-Independent...
by Snips
Last post by marshy
Today 02:54 PM
A Biting Fog [Fogpaw...
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 02:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2020, 01:05 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Dawnpaw grinned. Wolfwhisper had fallen right into her trap. She slid under her mentor, popping up and aiming an explosive blow. She knew in satisfaction that she had the element of suprise. (dawnpaw is the girl who gives it her all when she is mad or upset-) @RainbowQuail
Old May 14th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"Hivekit? Is something wrong?" Twilightstar asked, sitting up in her nest as Brightflame came walking in. If something was wrong with the kit Brightflame should be talking to Coyotesnarl not her. Twilightstar wasn't good with kits nor anything medical. @SparrowSoar

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 14th, 2020 at 01:13 PM.
Old May 14th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaw grinned. Wolfwhisper had fallen right into her trap. She slid under her mentor, popping up and aiming an explosive blow. She knew in satisfaction that she had the element of suprise. (dawnpaw is the girl who gives it her all when she is mad or upset-) @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper stumbled to the side a bit, shaking her head although her blank expression didn’t change. That was enough proof that she knew the frontal paw blow. She was quite impressed at how quick she learned and how well her moves were. She flicked her tail. Her gaze settled on Dawnpaw. “Good.” Training had been going much better then she expected it to. “Next is the tail yank.” She figured that she didn’t necessarily need to explain how to do it, it was pretty much clear on what to do for this move.

Old May 14th, 2020, 01:21 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Still cleaning the kit he smiled when Cornkit mentioned Breezefeather himself being brave. Nuzzling the kit then he spoke softly, "I am not being brave. I am being a father, and being a father means that you protect your little kits." He let out a soft purr, but he wished he knew he could uphold this promise, but he'd already failed once. He would not fail again and when Cornkit began panicking about having woken him up, the silver tom picked up the kit and placed him by his flank and then began rumbling softly, hopefully able to calm the nervous kit down. "Little one, its alright you woke me up, lets just stay quiet so we don't wake up any other warriors alright? Is there a story you would like to hear or any questions you want me to answer?" He hoped to keep the kit distracted from the nightmare he'd just experienced and thereby doing this might help
It's being a father... Cornkit's insides got all fluttery and excited. He'd never had a father before. He barely even had a mother! He knew that Breezefeather wasn't saying he was Cornkit's father, he was merely making a point, but Cornkit liked to hope. The two cats had come so close. He wanted someone rooting for him. You don't deserve someone rooting for you, you're worthless. Cornkit let out a large sigh. He didn't have any questions in particular. But he did want to know more about Breezfeather. "Tell me about yourself!" Cornkit squeaked. He wanted to know everything about the warrior so he could be just like him when he was older.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old May 14th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Why am I still awake

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Kestrelkit wandered into the nursery. He jumped up into the air a bit. He glanced at Flakekit. He had to admit to himself, he was a bit tired. He would be planning on how he was going to show Flakekit how cool he was but he couldn’t care less at the moment. If anything, he just wanted something to do. “So, you wanna do something?”

@Sneakyfox55

Old May 14th, 2020, 01:41 PM

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"Hivekit.. she's blind. I wanted to know what the fate of my kit would be, I've- I've heard stories about what happens to blind kits from rogues. I heard they- they throw them in the river. You won't do that, will you?" She mewed nervously. She wouldn't let any cat harm her kits. @Moonraven
Old May 14th, 2020, 01:44 PM

"Yanking the tail to throw them off balance- I guess?" She mewed, her tone was a bit less plain. "I once did that when I was playing mossball, hehe." She laughed a bit. @RainbowQuail
Old May 14th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"Yanking the tail to throw them off balance- I guess?" She mewed, her tone was a bit less plain. "I once did that when I was playing mossball, hehe." She laughed a bit. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper nodded. She thought about yanking Dawnpaw’s tail while she wasn’t prepared just for the heck of it but decided against it. Although she’d probably do it later on. She got into a running position, her gaze staying on the molly’s face. “Let’s start.” She darted behind her, this time she was going to make the first move, she aimed to kick Dawnpaw’s back paws out from underneath her.

Old May 14th, 2020, 02:37 PM

Dawnpaw felt her back paws stumble, but she quickly got back up and aimed a hind leg kick at Wolfwhispers face. @RainbowQuail
Old May 14th, 2020, 03:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Puddlepaw frowned a bit as Basilpaw began giggling at him. For such an intelligent cat, he sure didn't know a whole lot about emotions. And he did know what love was, but did he know any of the specifics of it? No. All he knew was that cats that loved each other romantically became mates and often had kits. But he didn't know what love really felt like, or how to tell when he was in love with someone. Though, he supposed that he was sort of starting to understand what his friend was implying. "Yeah, I know about mates and parents. But I don't know how romance and love feels. I only know the type of love for your family and friends, but not the love for...y'know...mates and stuff. And from the way you've been acting, I'm kind of getting the feeling that..." Ohhhh! It finally hit him out of nowhere. That strange feeling he had? Could it have been love? Was that it? No wonder Dawnpaw had seemed so upset when he ran out of the elders' den. It must have felt to her like he didn't feel the same way. If this was really the case, then Puddlepaw felt even more terrible. But he just had to confirm with the "expert" first. "So...do you think...me and Dawnpaw are...?" He didn't quite finish the last part of his sentence. It was much too embarrassing to say out loud, but he knew Basilpaw would probably understand.
Basilpaw gave a giggle,” I don’t think your having kits...but you two seem like you are in love with each other. That’s how Eaglepaw acts around me, I’m better at it than he is though.” she meowed. She had planned out things to say before talking to him so she wouldn’t act like a fool, she copied what she’d seen, running her tail down his spine, nuzzling him, and purring a lot. She knew she went red a few times, but she tried to pretend she wasn’t obviously in love.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread