Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Redmire Roleplay /...
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:10 AM
Honeypaw gets...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:11 AM
Hunting Honey [p]
Today 02:56 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:50 AM
Honeypaw future mate finder
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Twistedpaw walked back into the apprentices' den, a mouse gripped in her jaws. Glancing at Curlpaw and Birchpaw, she nodded.

"Birchheart would be a good name," she meowed, settling down in a nest, then turned to Curlkit. "What do you think yours will be?"

@FuzzyRatto @LionKitKat
@LionKitKat

"Curlfur! Maybe. Also maybe Curltail. I really don't know... What about you, Twistedpaw?" He dug into a small bird.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 14th, 2020, 10:06 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

She followed them into the apprentice den with a rabbit in her jaws. Sitting down in her nest, she turned to the two apprentices. "Thanks", she said, smiling. "I think Curltail and Curlfur are both good names to."
@FuzzyRatto @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old May 14th, 2020, 11:23 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Pumapaw was steaming. Why did none of her plans actually go as she wanted them to go? Now she was here, her long fur heavy with water and her stupid ass hat of a mentor just walking away from her like nothing had ever happened. "HEY! Asshat! Wait up!" The apprentice tried to jump out of the stream but somehow she managed to fail her jump and slid down into the stream again. Now she was even more furious and all in all just wanted to sit there and steam. But she had to show Quickhat she wasn't easily discouraged. And so she jumped again, and this time despite the fact that her wet fur was dragging her down she managed to land the jump on the bank and dripping and water just flowing off her she ran her way over to Quickass managing to surprisingly catch up with her mentor. And deciding that, maybe, finally, she could get her revenge the cream molly shook her fur, the water spraying all over him before jumping for his back, hoping to land on it and thereby just make him even more wet. She was absolutely determined not to eat dirt again.

Quicksilver had been making his way peacefully back towards camp, though stopped abruptly as he heard Pumapaw pounding towards him, and soon enough later, water splattered all over him. The tom was beyond his limits. This had gone too far. He had only wanted her respect so they could get some training done. But here he was, putting up with her calling him badmouth names that he did not approve of, and generally just being subject to her torment. No. He would not be bullied like some kit. He was a full grown warrior. Turning sharply as Pumapaw leaped for him, Quicksilver watched her fall to the ground, eyes narrowing with anger. "I am done putting up with your bratty attitude Pumapaw. You think you can just stomp all over me? Well newsflash, you can't. I'm your mentor, and I deserve to be respected because I am the one trying to help you become a warrior." Narrowing his eyes, Quicksilver's bobbed tail flicked before he spoke once more, voice icily calm. "From here on out, I will not be giving you any training if I don't have some form of respect from you. Go and find other warriors to train you for all I care, but I will not put up with an apprentice who treats me like a kit. So until you can show me that you're a big girl capable of actually being a warrior, you will receive no training from me." Quicksilver stared at Pumapaw a moment longer, blue eyes hardened in a glare, before he whipped around and padded off in a huff of anger, no longer heading for the camp. He broke into a swift run, aiming to get as far away from that brat as possible.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 15th, 2020, 12:11 AM
Firestar fan!!!

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

With no one to play with, or talk to, Dawnkit just played with a moss ball for roughly as if it was an enemy cat from another Clan.

Cats:
ThunderClan: Lionclaw (Tom)
ShadowClan: N/A
RiverClan: Frostfeather (Tom), Echostream (She-Cat)
WindClan: Dawnkit (She-Cat)
Rogue/Loner/Kittypet: Angel (She-Cat), Boulder (Tom)
Old May 15th, 2020, 02:20 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

-- @RedHead --

Pumapaw stared as her mentor ran off. Had she been to stupid? She probably had. But... she just want to have fun. She wanted to become a warrior! She felt bad... Maybe she could try to hunt to bring him something? To make him more happy? She may not had any training, but maybe she could. Or she could bring him a flower? That could probably work too. Yes. She could put up with her sneezing in order to at least try to have her mentor teach her again. And then she would see if she could shove him in a stream. Later. When she was stronger. And Quickhat would have no way of avoiding her. So she set off after him, trying her best to follow his scent as best as she could but... she had to find dandelions! She spotted a clump of them, and took in a deep breath. She would need it, if she were to carry them all the way to wherever Quickhat had run off to. So slowly ever so slowly, she nipped a few stems off and took them in her mouth, being careful to keep the flowers as far away from her nose as she could, but she could still feel it, it was going to happen soon... She just had to get to Quicksilver before the sneezing got to her. And so she lifted her head, blue eyes still spotting the retreating form of her mentor... or whatever he now was, since he'd pretty much told her he wouldn't teach her. She knew what she'd been doing was wrong... but she just wanted to learn and he'd not being fully intent on teaching her to start off with had he? But nevertheless she was going to find him. Finding him sitting down, she slowly approached him and then dropped the flowers at his paws, making sure no pollen got in her nose, but did not succeed. So with a small sneeze she moved back and lowered her head to the ground. "I... am sorry. I understand why you might be angry. But I just want to learn something! I want to learn how to run, how to hunt, how to fight! And you're not seeming intent on teaching me that... So what am I meant to do? Run around and say yes sir to everyone of your suggestions? Is that what being an apprentice is about?" She didn't know... She just felt defeated now but then came a loud sneeze. Putting a paw over her nose she lowered her head completely to the ground, blue eyes not meeting his. "I am.." sneeze "sorry for being," sneeze, "a brat...And I understand what you said."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 15th, 2020, 02:36 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawkkit slept peacefully in his nest. In his dreams he was chasing a rabbit across the moor. He ran faster and faster until he reached the rabbit. Just as he was going to kill it, he suddenly woke up. He blinked sleepily and looked around. He quietly yawned and stretched.
@The Shadow Flower
Old May 15th, 2020, 03:34 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Coldamber hurriedly hobbled her way into the Medicine Den, two kits hanging in her jaws and her belly still squirming with life. Her body shook with the effort to keep standing. The air around her reeled of fear.
The tom kit screamed his displeasure to being cold, being hungry, and to have been disrupted so.
She set them more harshly than she intended at her feet and wrapped her tail around them to keep them quieter and hopefully not disrupt any sleeping patients Coyotesnarl might have had. "Coyotesnarl?" She called into the darkness.
@wren @Zesty Mango (I thought I had posted here but apparantly not??)

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 15th, 2020, 04:03 AM
Firestar fan!!!

My Mood: Bored

Dawnkit heard a bit of rustling somewhere inside the nursery so she instantly she dropped down and curled and pretended that she was sleeping. Though she just couldn't help playing with the moss ball and made a bit of a rustling noise with the ball, though making sure that nobody woke up.

Cats:
ThunderClan: Lionclaw (Tom)
ShadowClan: N/A
RiverClan: Frostfeather (Tom), Echostream (She-Cat)
WindClan: Dawnkit (She-Cat)
Rogue/Loner/Kittypet: Angel (She-Cat), Boulder (Tom)
Old May 15th, 2020, 04:03 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
It's being a father... Cornkit's insides got all fluttery and excited. He'd never had a father before. He barely even had a mother! He knew that Breezefeather wasn't saying he was Cornkit's father, he was merely making a point, but Cornkit liked to hope. The two cats had come so close. He wanted someone rooting for him. You don't deserve someone rooting for you, you're worthless. Cornkit let out a large sigh. He didn't have any questions in particular. But he did want to know more about Breezfeather. "Tell me about yourself!" Cornkit squeaked. He wanted to know everything about the warrior so he could be just like him when he was older.

Laughing softly yet again, Breezefeather nuzzled Cornkit before thinking about it. Cornkit wanted to know about him. What could he tell the little kit that would not scare him away from life or create life long emotional scars. Taking in a deep breath, he began to speak, ever so softly while still letting out rumbling purrs from deep in his chest. "You know... my name is Breezefeather. I once had 2 little kits just like you. They were named Rabbitkit and Harekit. But Starclan wanted them. So Starclan took them." Pointing up at the sky he continued, "They're up there now. That's a place where you and I will go too. I will be really old when I go up there I hope, and you will be a strong strong warrior." at the last 3 words he poked the little kit with a paw, letting out yet another rumbling soft laugh.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 15th, 2020, 04:50 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw threw her head back in laughter, finding it somewhat amusing that he might have assumed she'd want to force him to do it. Despite her somewhat stubborn personality and overreactive tendencies, she was not the type to...force. Or bribe. And besides, she wasn't supposed to be fiery anyway. That was all Rabbitpaw's work. She wasn't sour towards her list brother, but she hated what she'd become. A little snotty brat. That'd have to change.
"Dude, I'm not gonna force you into anything! I'm not some psychopath." She laughed, sending him a grin. Her must have been too used to it, having Littlewish as a mentor. Her own relationship with the cream tom was...complicated. She was better friends with him when he'd been her brother's mentor, but now... Shaking the feeling off, she shook her head. Too much hesitancy in her today.
"Good to hear he's not torturing you too much. You're lucky you have a mentor who's actually nice. Mine's a butt."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread