Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Purrk help please :(
by ashtuft
Last post by stag
Today 08:47 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:38 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:38 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:33 AM
HELP
by ashtuft
Last post by ashtuft
Today 08:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2020, 03:27 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Arie ]
--Creek Training--

"I've j-jumped it b-before, j-just haven't f-fallen in." As Mountainmist mentioned the 'cool' water, he gave her a small glare. "That water ain't c-cool! It's freezing!" His eyes widened as Mountainmist laid down in the water. He was beyond confused now. She enjoyed water?
Shaking still, he came out of his ball and waded through the shallow stream to the other side. "R-race you?" He motioned to the high point of the moor up ahead. It was not terribly far away and just up a slight slope.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 15th, 2020, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Twistedpaw nodded and sighed. "My first name was Crowkit, then it was Featherkit. My parents really didn't know what to name me because I was so deformed. Then they asked for it to be changed to Twistedkit." She shrugged. "I've gotten used to it and it's really the only memory of my mother. She was a good cat on the inside; well-respected and such." She left out the worse parts of her relationship with her mother and then smiled her lopsided smile at Birchpaw.
"Yeah, it really sucks to be named after something that's wrong with you," she admitted. Then she turned to Curlpaw. "I'd be fine if I had been named something like Graykit even though I wasn't gray but then named Graybelly as a warrior, or if I'd been called Longkit because I had a long tail, or something like that." She paused, surprised that she had said so much. She normally wasn't this talkative.

@FuzzyRatto @LionKitKat
Old May 15th, 2020, 03:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Coyotesnarl had his back to the entrance of his den, before him an assortment of leaves. He looked stressed, his face pulled back in a tense expression while he pawed over each ear a few times. He was desperate to find some sort of recognition, these had been stuffed into the back of his den for quite some time and he couldn’t for the life of him figure out why he’d grabbed them. He couldn’t even recall a name.. or the scent. He was trying to organize his store and figure what he needed more of and this was eating up the valuable free time he had left. He just couldn’t move past it. “Thyme? No. No no no.” irritably the tom swept his paw across the leaves scattering them over the dusty den floor. He’d deal with it later.

He needed to get something to eat and perhaps get himself a drink. He deserved that much didn’t he? Time to sit and rest for the sake of his own brain. As the tabby turned to stalk out of the cramped den he heard his own name being called.
”oh foxdung what now?”[SIZE=“3”] the tom barely even noted the babe at the end of that sentence, the exhaustion from constant travel and taking care of a kit was wearing down on his motor functions. Poking his head from the den his eyes traced the figure of pheasantcry “what do you need?” his voice was curt but also, delayed as though he could collapse into a deep sleep any given second.

@hxneysuckle

[/SIZE]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 15th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Twistedpaw nodded and sighed. "My first name was Crowkit, then it was Featherkit. My parents really didn't know what to name me because I was so deformed. Then they asked for it to be changed to Twistedkit." She shrugged. "I've gotten used to it and it's really the only memory of my mother. She was a good cat on the inside; well-respected and such." She left out the worse parts of her relationship with her mother and then smiled her lopsided smile at Birchpaw.
"Yeah, it really sucks to be named after something that's wrong with you," she admitted. Then she turned to Curlpaw. "I'd be fine if I had been named something like Graykit even though I wasn't gray but then named Graybelly as a warrior, or if I'd been called Longkit because I had a long tail, or something like that." She paused, surprised that she had said so much. She normally wasn't this talkative.

@FuzzyRatto @LionKitKat
@LionKitKat

"You're talking so much! This is new! I like this side of you! You should ask about getting your name changed at your warrior ceremony, if you really don't like it."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 15th, 2020, 04:10 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ @elysian ]

Whisperwillow watched the tom's reactions with a confused expression. He was... happy? That is not what she'd expected. She didn't know how he'd respond but this sure wasn't it. She couldn't be the only one against this, she wouldn't be the bad guy here.
"What?" He voice was close to a whisper, the anger she'd felt previously only growing when she saw Snakewillow's excitement. He wasn't supposed to be happy about this! This was bad news! "Do you think this is good?" Her fur began to stand on end, eyebrows furrowing in anger. Every emotion that'd previously been hidden beneath her shock only fueled her anger, she wanted to rant and scream at Snakewillow. She paced back and forth with a stiff laugh. "This is the furthest thing from good news! My-- My life is ruined!" Her voice broke, but she didn't want to be sad in front of Snakewillow.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 15th, 2020, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Tired

She nodded. "I like this side of you as well", she said, smiling. "I think getting you name changed would be a good idea, especially if you don't like it."
@TheNyanCatMinecart @FuzzyRatto
Old May 15th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit sighed and just walked back into the nursery, curling up in an empty nest

Old May 15th, 2020, 05:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Gullkit gave a big stretch and yawn as she give her littermates a kick with a paw and rolled around a bit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 15th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Kestrelkit nodded. Mossball was fun to play but it was a bit bland. He bent down, watching as Flakekit tossed it to him. He could show off a bit, couldn’t he? It may be a bit lame but it wouldn’t hurt. He jumped upwards and smacked it back to Flakekit in midair before landing on his back. “Oof!“ He had failed the landing miserably.

Flakekit quickly batted at the mossball before pausing to look over at the other tomkit. "Oh--are you okay?" he mewed, trying to stifle a purr of amusement.
Old May 15th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Flakekit quickly batted at the mossball before pausing to look over at the other tomkit. "Oh--are you okay?" he mewed, trying to stifle a purr of amusement.

Kestrelkit rolled over and shook his pelt. That was embarrassing. At least he didn’t miss the mossball but that landing could’ve been way better. He looked over at Flakekit. He rose his tail up. Perhaps he could play it off like he meant to do that? He figured he could do it. “I’m fine! I meant to do that!” Oh jeez. That was lame. He probably shouldn’t have tried to play it off like that. Welp too late now.

Closed Thread