Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:21 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:16 AM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:13 AM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 09:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2021, 10:45 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: group 6

[ #6 - sedgeshade - shadowclan warrior ]
> @Tuftleap lightleaf @Undertaker dawnstar

What had initially registered as a ‘saved by the bell’ sort of situation was very, very quickly understood to be much more aligned with a death sentence. The call, despite clearly spoken in the ShadowClan leader’s ominous tone, had first seemed like a minor miracle; the spar was officially over- not only that, it was declared with impeccable timing and gave the cream warrior a chance to shake himself off from his absolute travesty of a failed attack. Sedgeshade had slipped past any notable injury, the worst a scrape on his cheek that was a small price to pay for what could have been leagues worse, and he could finally drag himself away from the most nerve-wracking situation the tabby had found himself roped into in the past… lord, countless moons.
Such a wonderful concept, a crying shame that it only took a few moments for the limitedness of the list to register in the cat’s mind. This was no free pass; rather an invitation to the second level of whatever in StarClan’s name the dark cat Sedgeshade was now staring over his shoulder at in horror could cook up in her twisted mind.
For the first time, the tom genuinely considered making a run for it; as it seemed, other cats had been able to nearly meander off halfway through the session- though they did seem to have left much worse for wear- and now was a better time than ever for the thin warrior to get the hell out of dodge. With the knowledge that something even worse was inevitably on the horizon, he had infinite reason to flee the cliff- the clan, the territory the second his and his opponent’s names were called.
The tom remained glued to his spot, though, no amount of dread enough to cease the worry of being pursued or meeting a worse fate in an attempt to escape than he would obeying whatever Dawnstar had to share. Whether running or staying was the most cowardly choice didn’t matter, as the only thing keeping the cream cat in line as he slowly filed in with the other names called, was a chest full of fear. In the end, the most spineless option was whichever one Sedgeshade chose, as each and every one of his decisions were unequivocally motivated by cowardice.
Head level yet gaze stuck to the ground, the tom made his way over to the leader, hesitating behind those whose names were also called in a feeble attempt to avoid her focus.
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; June 28th, 2021 at 10:46 PM.
Old June 28th, 2021, 11:04 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Punishment Games [Open]

[ #7 - pikejaw - shadowclan warrior ]
> @Fawnhearted toadstripe [ closing post ]

As the clearing was met with an unsettling, sudden calm, the tabby looked up to catch the tail end of his leader’s yowl. Giving himself a rough dusting off after ceasing any attacks upon his clanmate, the scraggly cat was thinking of giving thanks & a kind farewell to the other tom, rapid heartrate gradually slowing as he prepared for the walk back through the marsh to camp and mind filled with warmth in spite of his mild injuries. Pikejaw wouldn’t have the chance to make his pleasantries, however, attention immediately roped back to the large molly as she continued her announcement. The mix of satisfaction and appreciation for his clanmate’s civility was shoved aside for a few unnerving moments of dread, the tom filled with worry that his own name would be called in the line of exceptions. Swallowing thickly and hoping as hard as he could that his effort would be seen in lieu of polish, the warrior visibly relaxed upon realizing he was considered, at the very least, passable. Attempting to scrounge up whatever was left of the pride the spar had given him for his incoming trek, Pikejaw was just ready to continue on his calm way when the realization that his opponent’s name was called hit him like a brick.
Erh, perhaps if Toadstripe was one of the called, it meant that Dawnstar wouldn’t be too harsh on those chosen few? Offering a sympathetic look to the tabby, the cat began to pad back to camp rather than stick around long enough to find out what would be occuring afterwards. Squashing any worming of guilt he felt for his own sake, he didn’t turn his head around to see whether or not his clanmate had even seen the silent farewell.

addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; June 28th, 2021 at 11:04 PM.
Old June 29th, 2021, 05:09 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishment Games [Open]

Hearing Dawnstar's call, Shadepaw quickly lept down from the branch he was sitting on and followed only a few fox lengths behind. The young apprentice wasn't sure of what his leader was up to, but he didn't feel like he was in any possession to ask, instead he just followed behind quietly while his stomach bubbled with exitement.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Closed Thread