RAINBIRTHDAY
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 02:15 AM
Algaepuddle finder
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:06 AM

Old January 28th, 2024, 10:29 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ read context here ]

It happened in the span of a few quick moments. A haze had taken her over shortly after she shouted for her healers; her eyelids fluttered as they slid closed, her paws slipping on Violetfreckle's injury, no response given to Drizzlecloud or Springpaw or anyone who approached as she swayed to the side. Redhawk's apologies went entirely unheard.

Sense returned to her momentarily as her ears twitched - and then an unseen force tore Bumblestar's throat wide open. Blood bubbled and gushed from the gash as she choked on it, staggering forward, before lifeless eyes rolled back and she slumped forward to land, motionless, on top of Violetfreckle.

A life for a life was what she'd wanted. Brokenstar had allowed her that much.

Butterflykit stared in terror at the scene.
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:40 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Hearing Nightgaze calling for one of two warriors to get her back to the nursery Mantiskit snapped back to reality. She had been SUPPOSED to be heading back to the nursery but then... that had happened and she had forgotten about heading to the nursery in her pursue of a logical reason for what had just happened. And then WAIT WHAT! Thought the kit was usually good at hiding her emotions despite her young age her eyes were wide open in surprise. Violetfreckle was MOVING?! But... she had thought that she was dead... She couldn't be sure from the distance but she didn't think her throat was slashed anymore. The only thing she could come up with was that Bumblestar had given up one of her lives for Violetfreckle. But... was that even possible? She could keep puzzling that in the nursery. Then, before she could begin her trek to the nursery Fernwillow nudged her and told her to head into the nursery to get Bumblestar space to come back. She didn't think she was too close to Bumblestar. Probably just a way of getting her into the nursery. And so, Mantiskit headed inside the nursery after meowing okay at Fernwillkw, this time actually arriving inside the nursery. She saw that Nightgaze had Midnightkit with her, which she had already known since the hornet had called for help with her from the warrior's she had called for one of to take her back to the nursery, though she had done that herself before either of them could and that she was unconscious. Remaining nearby Nightgaze and Midnightkit, Mantiskit wanted to help and she wasn't sure where Ivykit was and didn't want to be alone... Not because she was scared. She was too busy being confused to be scared. She was just tired of being alone. Her parents were too busy being dead. Perhaps in StarClan. They probably were in StarClan if StarClan existed since they had been good, loving parents for the moon of her life they had been alive. If not... well she didn't know where Mom and Dad were since you couldn't be somewhere that didn't exist. She somewhat hoped that StarClan was real, because perhaps if it was her parents would visit her in a dream eventually. She knew hope was usually silly and often useless but she couldn't help but cling onto it because it was all she had. Hope that she would see Ivykit soon. Hope that her sister wouldn't go missing. Hope that she would make some more friends soon and factually hang out with the few maybe-friends that she had. @The Doctor @Cubeisdagoat @Spookez. @Naila @Micanomancy
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 28th, 2024 at 10:54 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:40 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow thought she was going to throw up. In the span of only a few heartbeats she had seen three cats get their throats torn out. She knew none of them well, but the wails of dismay from Bumblestar, Redhawk, Mudhound, Wolfpaw, Violetfreckle when she awoke from the dead--Fernwillow could not imagine the agony those cats were going through. Her ears rang, and she found herself latching onto orders. Get the kits and apprentices in the dens. Right, she could do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Chaos. That was all Brindlekit could understand of the current scene, far too young to compute what was occurring. He didn´t know the history between the protagonists, barely understood what it was to die. Go away forever, but the bloodiness, the unceremonious nature of it all.....it didn´t make sense. And their leader, Bumblestar, was unable to do anything about it. Brindlekit did not like that, he did not like that one bit. If their LEADER couldn´t do anything about....whatever this was that he didn´t fully understand, what was anyone supposed to do? He was scared. He wanted his dad, or his mom. But he didn´t know where they were, so in lieu of yelling for them, retreated against the wall of the nursery. He wasn´t a coward. (OPEN)
Fernwillow nosed Brindlekit further into the nursery. "Stay there." She murmured, voice soft but a little shaky.

[I wasn't sure if this was the outside or inside wall of the nursery, so I figured I would just make sure!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
8/100

Mallowpaw couldn't process what was happening. First, Redhawk's accusation of Mapleface's treason. Then, Mapleface's fangs sinking into Violetfreckle's throat. The sickly scent of blood. Mapleface dying to Bumblestar's claws. The leader's anguish. Chaos.

And through it all, Mallowpaw just stood there, unable to move, unable to think. Her eyes were fixed on the bodies- Violetfreckle, with blood streaming from her throat; Mapleface, her stomach gruesomely torn open. Mallowpaw was trembling.

StarClan, she thought, over and over again. StarClan, no. She hadn't really known either of the warriors, but the sight of the bodies made her stomach churn. This was wrong; all wrong. She barely heard Spiderthroat's order for apprentices to go to their den. She just stood there, shellshocked, as cats moved past her.

(Open)
Fernwillow then approached Mallowpaw, putting herself between the apprentice and the grisly scene so she couldn't watch anymore. "Let's go," she meowed firmly. "To your den." She nudged the apprentice forward and towards the den, keeping the apprentice moving even through her shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post

Midnightkit

Peace, that was Midnightkit's only dream in life, while she knew peace between her clan and others would never be possible, she could at least pray peace between the cats in her clan would always be a possibility. Not today, that dream would not be today. She looked on curiously and partially worried as Redhawk and Violetfreckle brought in a seemingly unconscious Mapleface. She took a seat and watched on as... Wait was that movement from Mapleface? As quick as the blink of an eye, as quick as the crack of lightning, quicker than any cat could react to Mapleface lunged at Violetfreckle. Her eyes went wide, her fur bushed along her body bristled with a mixture of shock and pure terror.

As the deep red liquid, the same liquid that came from her mother's own throat, began pouring from the wound, Violetfreckle's body hit the ground. Laughter, why was she laughing? Why is she laughing? WHY IS SHE LAUGHING!

Violetfreckle was lying in a pool of her own blood and this cat was laughing! What had happened to the warrior code, protecting your clan mates with your own life? She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry, hell part of her wanted to go over to Mapleface and claw her muzzle to stop that dreadful laughter! Yet she couldn't, she sat where she was ridged with fear, just like that night, she couldn't do anything but watch.

As Bumblestar took the tratiors life her head begun to spin, everything felt weird, it felt like she was walking on air. Laying down and covering her head with her paws her vision began going black. Maybe she would sleep...

Open (Midnightkit has only passed out don't worry)
[Nightgaze - @The Doctor - SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST BEFORE I POSTED!!]
Once Mallowpaw was in the apprentice's den, Fernwillow saw a small kit wearily sit herself down and fall limp. She sighed, noticing Nightgaze struggling to wake the kit up. “I got this,” she murmured, shooting a glare at the cats who weren’t doing anything to help. She padded over and picked up the little kit by the scruff, carrying her to the nursery and settling her down in a warm nest. She would be back to check on the kit later.

[I sort of powerplayed Fernwillow carrying her since Midnightkit had fainted, hope that's alright!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

FUZZPAW
he/him. 9 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

fuzzpaw, admittedly, doesn't pay much attention to his beloved thunderbuddies, despite loving them. he's much more focused on his own stuff, most of the time. that's why when he hears someone calling for bumblestar, he simply glances up (not long enough to see anything), then looks back down at his paws where a bug lays. but then, there's a weird smell. a stinky smell. oh...

blood.

his nose scrunches up in disgust, and he finally rises from his nest and peers out of the den. he spots his mentor violetfreckle, some cat he's not very familiar with..mapledung or something, and redhawk. violetfreckle is injured from what he can tell, and mapledung is bleeding, he thinks. uncharacteristically silent, the mottled tom trots out of the den, curiously listening to what his mentor is saying. "MURDER!" he repeats in a yowl, jaw dropping. his pea-brain does the math — this means mapleface just tried to murder violet?? "HEY, MAPLEDUNG!! murder is BAD, BAD BAD!!!" he shouts, tail lashing and pointing a paw at the unconscious molly.

although, he is young. he's aware murder is bad. but it's something he's never thought of deeply, or considered. just a thing that..well, happens. a concept he feels familiar with, despite having no history with it. deja vu?

so when mapleface suddenly springs to life and tears into his mentor like a rabid dog — bumblestar appearing and putting an end to maple — all he can do is watch with wide eyes. green gaze locks onto the two corpses. crimson stains white snow, caterwauling and shrieking, springpaw and drizzlecloud trying to stop the bleeding. things once perfect, imperfect.

but for some reason, fuzzpaw isn't bouncing around, running like a headless chicken and screaming like his clanmates. he's not sure how he feels. and so, amidst the chaos, he shuffles around the edge of the camp walls before bolting out of camp.

he's seen this before, hasn't he? death.

[ mostly a reaction post ]
Fernwillow barely caught the tail of Fuzzpaw disappearing outside of camp, and she cursed under her breath. Of all the times an apprentice disappeared outside of camp... She swiveled her head to look out over the clearing, and knew her work was not done. She trusted Fuzzpaw to stay close to camp. She had to get the kits in order first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
Nightpaw looked over. "...B-Bumblestar...?" He froze before he could go into the apprentices den.
Fernwillow pushed Nightpaw into motion, keeping her body between him and the sight. "Let's go," she murmured. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give her space."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Mantiskit was grooming herself when she caught sight of Violetfreckle and Rewhawk arriving in camp with an unconscious Mapleface on their backs. Then Mapleface suddenly woke up and torn through Violetfreckle's throat with her teeth, the young kit fairly certain that Violetfreckle was dead. Then Bumblestar killed Mapleface and she heard Spiderthroat and then some other warriors telling kits to go into the nursery. Mantiskit determined that it was better that she did as they said but just as she was about to head into the nursery Bumblestar's throat was suddenly open as if it had been torn by an invisible force... but that didn't make any sense. Heading inside the nursery was forgotten, the young kit too busy trying to think of a logical reason for what had just happened to remember what she had been about to do before. (Open)
Once Nightpaw was situated, Fernwillow attended to the next young cat. "Mantiskit." She meowed, looking down at the kit. "Let's move to the nursery, yeah?" She nudged them with her muzzle to get them moving. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give them space now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Butterflykit stared in terror at the scene.
Just how many damn kits were left to their own devices?? Maybe this was why RiverClan kept losing their kits. Fernwillow pushed Butterflykit gently towards the nursery. "C'mon," she sighed. "Bumblestar will be back." She didn't know how many times she had to say it, today. "We have to give her space."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; January 28th, 2024 at 03:34 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:42 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow thought she was going to throw up. In the span of only a few heartbeats she had seen three cats get their throats torn out. She knew none of them well, but the wails of dismay from Bumblestar, Redhawk, Mudhound, Wolfpaw, Violetfreckle when she awoke from the dead--Fernwillow could not imagine the agony those cats were going through. Her ears rang, and she found herself latching onto orders. Get the kits and apprentices in the dens. Right, she could do that.

Fernwillow nosed Brindlekit further into the nursery. "Stay there." She murmured, voice soft but a little shaky.

[I wasn't sure if this was the outside or inside wall of the nursery, so I figured I would just make sure!]
Fernwillow then approached Mallowpaw, putting herself between the apprentice and the grisly scene so she couldn't watch anymore. "Let's go," she meowed firmly. "To your den." She nudged the apprentice forward and towards the den, keeping the apprentice moving even through her shock.

Once Mallowpaw was in the apprentice's den, Fernwillow saw a small kit wearily sit herself down and fall limp. She sighed, wondering who wasn't taking care of their kits and getting them to the nursery. She padded over and picked up the little kit by the scruff, carrying her to the nursery and settling her down in a warm nest. She would be back to check on the kit later.
Fernwillow barely caught the tail of Fuzzpaw disappearing outside of camp, and she cursed under her breath. Of all the times an apprentice disappeared outside of camp... She swiveled her head to look out over the clearing, and knew her work was not done. She trusted Fuzzpaw to stay close to camp. She had to get the kits in order first.
Fernwillow pushed Nightpaw into motion, keeping her body between him and the sight. "Let's go," she murmured. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give her space."

Once Nightpaw was situated, Fernwillow attended to the next young cat. "Mantiskit." She meowed, looking down at the kit. "Let's move to the nursery, yeah?" She nudged them with her muzzle to get them moving. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give them space now."
Just how many damn kits were left to their own devices?? Maybe this was why RiverClan kept losing their kits. Fernwillow pushed Butterflykit gently towards the nursery. "C'mon," she sighed. "Bumblestar will be back." She didn't know how many times she had to say it, today. "We have to give her space."

Reluctantly, Butterflykit followed, shivering in terror.
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:55 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Flutterminnow quickly snapped out her surprised state. Sure, it wasn't everyday you'd seen someones throat get ripped out by thin air. But Bumblestar was fine. She had more than one life anyway.

Flutterminnow looked towards Mantiskit. They were going into the Nursery. That's good. Don't want them to see anything else traumatizing.

@The Doctor | @Katiethewolfchild |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; January 28th, 2024 at 11:36 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
No Purrks

There wasn't time to process everything that had happened in literally seconds. Two deaths, wait no, three deaths and a resurrection. Bumblestar literally died in front of everyone without being touched. Drizzlecloud's words would help that make sense -- StarClan's doing. Violetfreckle was suddenly alive and screaming again, and everyone was scrambling over the dead leader now.

Sparrowpelt merely stared from his spot. No point in rounding up the young cats, there were already enough warriors on that. No point in stepping in to help because the group of injured/dead cats was already congested. If he wasn't told to step in and help, he'd simply watch and wait for the moment. He'd wait until he was told how to help.

For now, the large warrior simply stared. The intraclan drama finally caught up to them it appeared. He may not understand what all happened to cause it, but something caught up to them and they paid the price for it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 28th, 2024, 11:20 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye then just slowly tried to figure out what was going on.
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:57 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

What the hell?! She'd raced back to camp as soon as she'd heard all the yowling and stuff since she was patrolling the territory not too far away but she didn't know what to expect and this was definitely a shock! Violetfreckle injured, Mapleface unconscious-wait, what, no! A gasp of horror escaped Nightgaze's maw as she watched the lilac warrior be struck down by the now conscious queen. And now Bumblestar killed Mapleface?! This was wayyy too much death for her! And they were her clanmates!

Vibrant eyes snapping towards Spiderthroat as he spoke, she almost immediately jumped into action, searching for any kits or apprentices and her panicked gaze soon landed on Midnightkit, who was lying on the ground, probably passed out. Darting over like lightning she gently nudged the kit with her nose "H-hey kid, wake up we need to get ya to the nursery" her voice was urgent and concerned like it should be thought she would admit she hoped she'd sound stronger. Reaching for the kit's scruff she was going to attempt to grab the kit when another scene caught her attention.

Bumblestar was lying on the ground, her throat ripped like Violetfreckle's though now, the two she-cats had swapped places and everyone was panicking...including Nightgaze. Terror filled her as she watched cats crowd around the injured leader and start crying and yowling, meanwhile the small hornet just lingered over the unconscious kit, processing the situation.

Suddenly she spotted Mantiskit who was still out in the clearing and a few of her clanmates loitering around so she swiftly snapped back to reality and decided to deal with this quickly so she could assist the others with Bumblestar. "Rateye, Flutterminnow, one of you get Mantiskit and help me with Midnightkit here please!" her voice was more powerful and demanding now just like she had wanted. Good. Now where were her fellow Hornets? She could really do with their help, though, she could handle it for now.

OPEN
@Naila @Katiethewolfchild @Cubeisdagoat @Spookez.
"I just woke up, Nightgaze. But, if you insist." Rateye just shrugged and boredly lay down. He didn't do flip all, aside from give Mantiskit a cheerful tail wave of greeting from a distance.
@Katiethewolfchild

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; January 28th, 2024 at 01:58 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:15 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

*EchoKit*

The tom padded out into the clearing, but froze before quickly going back into the nursery.
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:31 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Nursery. Yep, nursery. Brindlekit had been just outside it, but after the continued chaos and blood and so many things he couldn't understand he was in no mind to resist, going meekly into the darkness. Other kits were bundled in after him, perhaps a few apprentices too, he wasn't sure. They were all being cleared out of the clearing, leaving the scene of violence to the warriors to sort out. But he had been brave! Or he thought he had, anyway. He hadn't run away, an adult had TOLD him to go in here so he was doing the right thing. Brindlekit was doing the right thing. And.....trying not to think about what had gone down in the clearing. Because he didn't understand, and if he tried he would probably go crazy. @Micanomancy