by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 02:54 PM

Old July 30th, 2017, 07:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Little Bird

Dungpaw sulked over the border,"It reaks here. Now how will we find the camp. I've never been in the Riverclan camp before."

Elmpaw looked sound catiously,"I hope they don't attack us."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:29 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(They said we could start entering)

Clovermist ran through the territory. She was breathing hard, and her legs hurt. She wanted to stop, but she forced herself to keep going. She slipped on some mud and slid forward. "Woah-Oh-Oh!" She didn't fall down, but stopped at a patch of grass. Clovermist got to her paws and bounded away from the mud. She looked around the territory, which was almost nothing but mud and dirty puddles. She let out a sigh; she loved her home and never thought it would flood like this. Clovermist stepped in a puddle and lifted her paw to look at it. "Wow," she mewed before shaking it. She picked up her pace, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to make sure she hadn't lost Suntail. Clovermist shook her head and dashed forward, ignoring the mud puddles she stepped in.

Clovermist soon realized she had lost sight of the others. Greeeeeeat! I'm separated from them! How am I suppose to- I need to calm down. She realized, taking a few deep breathes. She blinked, and padded forward. "Alright, I can find them!" She meowed confidentiality. "It can't be that hard!"

Clovermist ran forward, looking for the group. Maybe we passed them...? She turned around and squinted her eyes, looking for GoldenEye and the others. No... They must be up ahead! Clovermist whipped around and began walking. I'll find them! I'll get there! No matter how long it takes! She thought. Clovermist was determined to find them. She knew she couldn't give up now, after she had come this far.

Clovermist sighed and shook her head. Her determination that she had a while ago had gone. This is pointless... She thought, then she felt a jolt of determination. "No. Can't give up! Won't give up!" She puffed. "Must find the others and reach the- There they are!" She saw the group of cats in the distance crossing the border. "The border too! Great!" She meowed darting towards RiverClan territory.

Clovermist reached the border and stood there. She ignored the fact that her paws were in a puddle. This is it. She thought. We are entering RiverClan territory. She took a step across the border, hesitated, then continued. "Come on Suntail. She mewed. "We just have to follow the others." Clovermist felt a stab of doubt inside. What if RiverClan kicked them out? Then what would they do? Clovermist gave herself a shake to clear those thoughts, then turned to wait for Suntail. She twitched her whiskers. Hopefully we make it there safely.

(Sorry if this is too much)

@Hollydawn235
(Suntail has his apprentice with him btw)

Suntail frantically checked up ahead to see Clovermist and sighed in releif. He then glanced back,"come on Riverpaw, the farther we get from the flood, the safer we'll be," he slowed his pace a bit to let Riverpaw catch up.

( @Swiftheart)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

@NightWarrior4Life

"Clovercarnation, Cottonflower, come on! Everyone's crossing RiverClan's border to get to their camp.", Zenithwhisker meowed, flicking her tail.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; July 30th, 2017 at 10:45 AM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Sunstrike flopped into the grass, he had made it to the Riverclan territory. He panted then started gazing around for a cute she-cat (open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Little Bird

Dungpaw sulked over the border,"It reaks here. Now how will we find the camp. I've never been in the Riverclan camp before."

Elmpaw looked sound catiously,"I hope they don't attack us."

Gingerpaw purred, though she was actually just as scared as he was. She rested her tail tip on Dungpaw's shoulder for a moment. "I'm sure they won't attack us." Gingerpaw stated, but as she said that she looked around warily. The ginger molly, no matter how prickly and rude she could ever be. Or how comforting. Was scared just as much as Dungpaw and Elmpaw.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:26 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Nightsky and Inkjoy entered RiverClan territory and looked around for the group. Nightsky was beginning to worry about his brothers when he spotted his brother, Suntail and sighed in releif.

(Open to all)

Moontail looked around for Cinderleap( @Neko, neko, Ni!) but unable to find her, or even any of his brothers.

(Also open to all)

Branchpaw sprinted around looking for not just the group but Shadekit( @Beam) and Onyxkit( @Slash-GNR), hoping he wouldn't run into any bullies.

(Again, open to all)

Lynxpaw looked around for her sisters( @Splash @Flameleaf) hoping to not run into the kit Ivorykit. She knew she should be looking for her to make sure she was ok, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.

(It's getting kinda obvious, but this is open to all)

Teapaw sprinted through the group looking for cats in need of help, even if they were enemies of his. He believed it was his responsibility to help all cats in danger.

(And guess what... Open to all)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 30th, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Gingerpaw purred, though she was actually just as scared as he was. She rested her tail tip on Dungpaw's shoulder for a moment. "I'm sure they won't attack us." Gingerpaw stated, but as she said that she looked around warily. The ginger molly, no matter how prickly and rude she could ever be. Or how comforting. Was scared just as much as Dungpaw and Elmpaw.
Dungpaw sighed,"I'm not entering camp. They'll kill me and clean my bones."

Elmpaw snorted,"What use is making a den when you could borrow one."

Old July 30th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Dungpaw sighed,"I'm not entering camp. They'll kill me and clean my bones."

Elmpaw snorted,"What use is making a den when you could borrow one."

Gingerpaw was getting rather annoyed. Why did the toms have to fight, well argue all the time? They were trying to save their selves! "Would you quit squabbling and keep going?" Gingerpaw asked, finally losing her temper. The molly was very, very, annoyed at the moment. She hissed in anger. Then Gingerpaw started padding towards where she assumed the camp would be.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Gingerpaw was getting rather annoyed. Why did the toms have to fight, well argue all the time? They were trying to save their selves! "Would you quit squabbling and keep going?" Gingerpaw asked, finally losing her temper. The molly was very, very, annoyed at the moment. She hissed in anger. Then Gingerpaw started padding towards where she assumed the camp would be.
Dungpaw hung his head,"Sorry."
Elmpaw snorted,"We're toms and talking and Dungpaw, since when was she your mentor?" He teased lightly.

Old July 30th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Dungpaw hung his head,"Sorry."
Elmpaw snorted,"We're toms and talking and Dungpaw, since when was she your mentor?" He teased lightly.

Gingerpaw looked over her shoulder. She gave Elmpaw a full on glare. Couldn't he tell she was serious? Gingerpaw meant it. It was time for them to find the camp. The two toms needed to stop squabbling and get a move on. She hated it when they didn't. They had been arguing for far to long. Now they just needed to get to the camp. Leave this dumb fighting in the past.