Old July 9th, 2017, 09:26 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Quote:

The tawny-colored she-cat stretched as she made her way out of the Warrior's Den, her mouth opening widely in a long yawn. She smiled as she glanced back at the Warrior's Den, before turning her bright green, nearly yellow gaze to the Apprentice's Den. Although the change of sleeping arrangements hadn't been major, she couldn't help but feel accomplished. It'd been her first night in the Warrior's Den, after her vigil, and her second day as a warrior. Her gaze scanned around the clearing in search of a certain cat as she made her way to the fresh-kill pile for breakfast. She tore her gaze away from the clearing to study the pile, before picking out a brown scaled fish.
She found a place to sit in the clearing and sunk her teeth into the prey, the flavor flooding her mouth as she smiled slightly. She went back to searching the clearing, wanting to find this certain cat. If she couldn't spot him while she was eating, she wpuld properly search once she was finished with her breakfast. Tawnyflight took yet another bite, settling down a bit more and tucking her paws under her body, continuing her search. She hadn't hung out with her best friend in awhile, and wanted badly to chat with him again.

A grey warrior came from the territory, holding a plump water vole in his maw. It had been his only catch that morning, but at least he had managed to make any - second day as a warrior, not too bad! He missed his best friend... what had her warrior name been again?- Tawnyflight, yes, that was it. Tawnyflight. They hadn't hung out in quite some time, despite becoming warriors together. Perhaps there was just a lot of pressure on the two of them, or something like that. Thunderstorm glanced around for the she cat, hoping to catch a glimpse of her familiar tawny pelt through the different cats in the clearing, but nothing caught his eye. Until he spotted her in a corner of the clearing... at least, he believed it was her. Thunderstorm had always thought he would know the feline anywhere, so then why was he having so much trouble spotting her? Was it just the mixed colors of other cats were confusing him, playing tricks with his mind? That was a likely option. He believed it was quite possible. And then he was certain it was her. Yes - Thunderstorm realized that the tawny-colored cat was his best friend after all. "Tawnyflight!" He called, padding towards her with his tail held high, waving in greeting as he smiled at his old friend. They had been friends for quite a while now. And the last time they had really spent time together had ended somewhat... awkwardly. So Thunderstorm was hoping this meeting would end on a good note.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 9th, 2017, 09:59 AM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

A grey warrior came from the territory, holding a plump water vole in his maw. It had been his only catch that morning, but at least he had managed to make any - second day as a warrior, not too bad! He missed his best friend... what had her warrior name been again?- Tawnyflight, yes, that was it. Tawnyflight. They hadn't hung out in quite some time, despite becoming warriors together. Perhaps there was just a lot of pressure on the two of them, or something like that. Thunderstorm glanced around for the she cat, hoping to catch a glimpse of her familiar tawny pelt through the different cats in the clearing, but nothing caught his eye. Until he spotted her in a corner of the clearing... at least, he believed it was her. Thunderstorm had always thought he would know the feline anywhere, so then why was he having so much trouble spotting her? Was it just the mixed colors of other cats were confusing him, playing tricks with his mind? That was a likely option. He believed it was quite possible. And then he was certain it was her. Yes - Thunderstorm realized that the tawny-colored cat was his best friend after all. "Tawnyflight!" He called, padding towards her with his tail held high, waving in greeting as he smiled at his old friend. They had been friends for quite a while now. And the last time they had really spent time together had ended somewhat... awkwardly. So Thunderstorm was hoping this meeting would end on a good note.
The tawny tabby was still searching when she heard her name called - her warrior name in that voice. She'd recognize it anywhere. An ear swiveled in search of the source, her head whipping in the direction of it as she jumped up, finished fish forgotten. For a moment. Tawnyflight grabbed the inedible remains, before she looked for Thunderstorm's eyes in the flurry of cats; finding them, she jerked her head to the side, trying to show she'd be right back, before dashing to take care of the eaten fish. Then, she hurried back and made her way to the grey tom. She wasn't sure when the last time she saw him was, awhile but not too long ago. She remembered how she regretted not having much time for friends near the end of her apprenticeship, due to her practicing and practicing for her time as a warrior.

"Thunderstorm!" She exclaimed happily after a brief moment of thinking, though how could she forget the warrior name she'd heard at he ceremony. She was rushing towards him, and when she finally reached him, she grinned. "How are you, Thunderstorm? Last I saw you I was calling you Thunderpaw!" Tawnyflight, too, hoped that this meeting would end well, though she didn't let the thoughts of their previous proper meeting get in her way of speaking loosely around the grey tom. She shifted her weight from foot to foot, excited to be able to talk to him again. It had been at least half a moon, possibly longer, but Tawnyflight hadn't been keeping track of time. She just knew it felt like an eternity since she last spoke to him.
Old July 9th, 2017, 10:46 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Daisyshade pulled back and her eyes blinked open. The tears running free down her face and dropping off her chin onto her chest. She watched him for a moment, saying nothing, and for the first time In a moon she cracked a smile. She was laugh crying now, her sobs shaking her body and her laughter so soft and inaudible. Her eyes seemed ablaze with hope and love and warmth Its been so long. And it's been so agonizing. And here I am... The moment of clarity... He's chased away all my fears as I hope I can do for him. I love him. And I've always loved him. she thought. She began to slowly laugh, lowering her head to the side and shutting her eyes so she could chuckle to herself. What was so funny you ask? She wasn't even quite sure.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry tumblestep..." she meows. Her bubbly self was surging out in masses. Even the way she stood changed the way she laughed the way she cried made a drastic change. "I know these things take time... And I rushed it... But these things work themselves out sometimes" she said calmly, pausing for a moment to wipe away a few tears with her forepaw. "And I'm glad it did... Because I love you" she meows, breaking into another calm fit of laugh crying
Tumblestep didn't understand her laugh-crying. Was she sad? But her laughter convinced him otherwise. Then she was happy? Or amused? Confusion engulfed his features, his green eyes searching her face for concrete signs of a single emotion that he would be capable of understanding. And then he felt the warmth of her gaze, and he immediately knew Daisyshade was happy. He smiled softly, glad that she was not upset, but concern still littered his eyes.

Daisyshade loved him. She loved him! Tumblestep stood frozen in shock. Yes, he knew she had feelings for him, but he had never accepted it due to the fact that he had not loved her. But now that the feeling was mutual, it felt so different to be hearing her say it. He liked it. He swiftly recovered from his episode of shock, heat warming his pelt and a shy smile growing across his face. Tumblestep laughed a shy laugh, glancing down at his paws nervously before looking back at Daisyshade. Anxiety was clear in his eyes, but otherwise, he may as well be the most confident cat in all the clans. Yes, he was incredibly nervous, but he wanted this, and it came naturally. ``Cats who love one another... They... They commit to one another for the rest of their lives by... By becoming mates.`` He inched closer to Daisyshade until he could feel her warm breath on his muzzle. ``So... Daisyshade, will you be my mate?``
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
The tawny tabby was still searching when she heard her name called - her warrior name in that voice. She'd recognize it anywhere. An ear swiveled in search of the source, her head whipping in the direction of it as she jumped up, finished fish forgotten. For a moment. Tawnyflight grabbed the inedible remains, before she looked for Thunderstorm's eyes in the flurry of cats; finding them, she jerked her head to the side, trying to show she'd be right back, before dashing to take care of the eaten fish. Then, she hurried back and made her way to the grey tom. She wasn't sure when the last time she saw him was, awhile but not too long ago. She remembered how she regretted not having much time for friends near the end of her apprenticeship, due to her practicing and practicing for her time as a warrior.
Quote:

"Thunderstorm!" She exclaimed happily after a brief moment of thinking, though how could she forget the warrior name she'd heard at he ceremony. She was rushing towards him, and when she finally reached him, she grinned. "How are you, Thunderstorm? Last I saw you I was calling you Thunderpaw!" Tawnyflight, too, hoped that this meeting would end well, though she didn't let the thoughts of their previous proper meeting get in her way of speaking loosely around the grey tom. She shifted her weight from foot to foot, excited to be able to talk to him again. It had been at least half a moon, possibly longer, but Tawnyflight hadn't been keeping track of time. She just knew it felt like an eternity since she last spoke to him.

"I'm doing great!" Thunderstorm smiled at his old friend, his hues twinkling and sparkling with excitement as he did so. The tip of his tail twitched as he tried to think of something to say, his mind racing furiously - but outwardly, he looked as excited as ever. Not even the smallest bit of panic was showing on his features. "I know, right? And look at you! Last time I saw you, I was calling you Tawnypaw, and now you're a warrior! I mean, how cool is it to be warriors, Tawn?" The grey warrior purred, sounding more and more excited by the minute. He was so happy to be a warrior with his best friend. This day could not possibly get any better for him, no matter what was to happen next. For him, just having Tawnyflight there was a blessing. "And... you look great. I mean really, I think... you - we've - grown a lot since we first met, huh?" The tom lightly brushed her with his tail.

Oh for StarClan's sake. This doesn't have to be awkward. He thought with a mental roll of his eyes. She was pretty! She did look great! So then, what was the problem with telling her? Almost everyone had a fear of rejection. Thunderstorm? He had quite the fear of rejection, of course he did! He was nervous that their friendship might end with a rejection. If that happened, the tom wasn't sure what he would do. He couldn't lose Tawnyflight. Not now. Not ever. The tip of his tail continued to twitch, moving back and forth until he thought it might drop off. A moment of silence settled before he glanced down at the ground, pretending that it wasn't really a big deal what had happened before. He could already feel himself heating up a little more, feeling a little more awkward, and he wasn't quite sure what to say anymore. This wasn't his first crush. He remembered Tigerpaw... but she was gone now. She had left. Tawnypaw had stayed.

And that was just part of the reason that she meant so much to him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 9th, 2017, 08:53 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I'm doing great!" Thunderstorm smiled at his old friend, his hues twinkling and sparkling with excitement as he did so. The tip of his tail twitched as he tried to think of something to say, his mind racing furiously - but outwardly, he looked as excited as ever. Not even the smallest bit of panic was showing on his features. "I know, right? And look at you! Last time I saw you, I was calling you Tawnypaw, and now you're a warrior! I mean, how cool is it to be warriors, Tawn?" The grey warrior purred, sounding more and more excited by the minute. He was so happy to be a warrior with his best friend. This day could not possibly get any better for him, no matter what was to happen next. For him, just having Tawnyflight there was a blessing. "And... you look great. I mean really, I think... you - we've - grown a lot since we first met, huh?" The tom lightly brushed her with his tail.

Oh for StarClan's sake. This doesn't have to be awkward. He thought with a mental roll of his eyes. She was pretty! She did look great! So then, what was the problem with telling her? Almost everyone had a fear of rejection. Thunderstorm? He had quite the fear of rejection, of course he did! He was nervous that their friendship might end with a rejection. If that happened, the tom wasn't sure what he would do. He couldn't lose Tawnyflight. Not now. Not ever. The tip of his tail continued to twitch, moving back and forth until he thought it might drop off. A moment of silence settled before he glanced down at the ground, pretending that it wasn't really a big deal what had happened before. He could already feel himself heating up a little more, feeling a little more awkward, and he wasn't quite sure what to say anymore. This wasn't his first crush. He remembered Tigerpaw... but she was gone now. She had left. Tawnypaw had stayed.

And that was just part of the reason that she meant so much to him.
With a big smile on her face, Tawnyflight purred, "I'm so glad you're well!" She couldn't be happier that she and the handsome tom had stayed so close throughout most of their apprenticeship. She knew he could've easily chosen someone else to be his best friend, and it meant a lot to the tawny molly that he chose her. She knew she must've been hard to deal with at first, but Thunderstorm stuck with her. She shook her thoughts of the past away briefly and answered his next question. "It's awesome!" She exclaimed, "No more training, and I can hunt on my own without my mentor looking over my shoulder!" She paused, realizing that she sounded a bit rude towards her former mentor - who, unfortunately, had been killed in a tree incident; Tawnyflighr was still sad and grieving, but she accepted it and would always remember her. Going back to her previous statement, she mewed, "I mean, I still love her, and she was the best mentor I could ask for. I just mean, it's nice being a warrior." She gave a small chuckle.

She felt her face heat up as she was told she looked good, and gave a small giggle as Thunderstorm stummbled over his words. "Th-Thanks, Thunder," she stammered out, hesitating before continuing to voice her own thoughts. "You don't look to bad yourself," she continued, recovering from her earlier stammering and pausing, though her nerves returned as she felt a spark when his tail flicked her. "We definitely have grown. Remember, I was a complete jerk before I met you, but you helped me change, Thunderstorm. You helped me see that I didn't have to be a jerk to others to feel better about myself, and I don't know how I could ever thank you enough." The new warrior mentally scolded herself for going on longer than needed. Tawnyflight had a returning crush on the tom, but she was quite oblivious, and didn't pay any mind to the tom's body language or the way he said things; therefore, she was painfully unaware of his returning feelings, and she was just as afraid that he'd find out and wouldn't feel the same, resulting in the possible end of their whole friendship. Sure, if he didn't feel the same way, the considerate tom would probably still be friends with her, but Tawnyflight was quite a paranoid cat. She shifted her weight from paw to paw, a habit of hers.
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

@Fenris

The pretty, young molly Crystalstripe was nibbling on a fish. although she wasn't That hungry, she still appreciated the life taken to feed her. every piece of the fish tasted good and it made her taste buds tingle.

the she-cat was feeling rather social, and she'd planned to take out a small hunting patrol for the day. all she needed to do was find willing cats to hunt down by the river. As soon as Crystalstripe had finished her fish, she'd gone straight to searching for cats. she wouldn't yell it out, and that was to avoid stares and embarrassment. so she scanned her eyes across the camp, her twin blue eyes seemed like she was focused on something from any other few, from.. any other cat.
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:10 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one for Pres~ View Post
@Fenris

The pretty, young molly Crystalstripe was nibbling on a fish. although she wasn't That hungry, she still appreciated the life taken to feed her. every piece of the fish tasted good and it made her taste buds tingle.

the she-cat was feeling rather social, and she'd planned to take out a small hunting patrol for the day. all she needed to do was find willing cats to hunt down by the river. As soon as Crystalstripe had finished her fish, she'd gone straight to searching for cats. she wouldn't yell it out, and that was to avoid stares and embarrassment. so she scanned her eyes across the camp, her twin blue eyes seemed like she was focused on something from any other few, from.. any other cat.
Raptorstrike padded out of the warrior's den. Man, I'm bored. Appledrop is asleep, of course... Maybe I can go find Sproutwhisker to bother or something. He glanced around, searching for anything to do when he chanced onto Crystalstripe. Didn't I patrol with her once? "Hey, Crystalstripe." [Literally every time I write Crystalstripe, I instinctively start to write the name of my own character, Crystaltail, instead...]

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; July 10th, 2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Edgy Temptations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Raptorstrike padded out of the warrior's den. Man, I'm bored. Appledrop is asleep, of course... Maybe I can go find Sproutwhisker to bother or something. He glanced around, searching for anything to do when he chanced onto Crystalstripe. Didn't I patrol with her once? "Hey, Crystalstripe." [Literally every time I write Crystalstripe, I instinctively start to write the name of my own character, Crystaltail, instead...]

(Lol. that would be awkward if you called her Crystaltail)

Crystalstripe flicked her ears and turned her soft gaze to Raptorstrike,"Oh! hey Raptorstrike, i was just looking for some cats to hunt. If you want to come, you're welcome to."She plastered a bright smile across her features, wrapping her tail around her paws. The young molly didn't know the tom well, but she certainly knew him enough to give him her most friendly greet.
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:23 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one for Pres~ View Post

(Lol. that would be awkward if you called her Crystaltail)

Crystalstripe flicked her ears and turned her soft gaze to Raptorstrike,"Oh! hey Raptorstrike, i was just looking for some cats to hunt. If you want to come, you're welcome to."She plastered a bright smile across her features, wrapping her tail around her paws. The young molly didn't know the tom well, but she certainly knew him enough to give him her most friendly greet.
"Sure thing- do you want to bring along anyone else, then?" She seems cheery... "Or should we just go now?"
[ack, i have to go! i swear, every time i start something...]

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; July 10th, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Edgy Temptations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Sure thing- do you want to bring along anyone else, then?" She seems cheery... "Or should we just go now?"
[ack, i have to go! i swear, every time i start something...]

Okie! message me when you get back XD)