Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quick Adopts for kk!
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:49 AM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 10:44 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:25 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 10:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2020, 11:22 AM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Kestrelkit smirked. “You’ll see.” Oh, this was going to be fun. He didn’t suspect anything! This was how he was going to show him how amazing he was! He crouched down lower, his tail raising up, and lunged at Flakekit.

Letting out a small squawk, Flakekit was bowled over, his paws dangling in the air.
Old May 18th, 2020, 11:54 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

This kit did have an odd personality. He smiled as Crowkit spoke, he felt too mature for his age and it kinda creeped him out. Shaking that out of his mind, Creekpaw planned to show him just a normal battle stance. "I'll show you the basic battle stance and then you can try it." Getting from his sitting position, Creekpaw crouched. His weight was balanced but little bit was on his hind legs. The tom's tail hovered just above the ground and his ears were pinned back. "Now that I'm in my stance, say if rival apprentice lept at me, I would be able to jump away because some of my weight is on my hind legs. And, If I did need to jump away, my tail would work as a balancer and a rudder to help me turn." Demostrating, he pretended a rival apprentice was leaping at him. Jumping to the side, he lifted his front paws and pushed off with his hinds. His tail swinging back and forth to help him land better.
Now that he had landed, he stood, smiling down at the kit. "Just try the crouch first and if you are ready for it, we can try the dodge move."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 18th, 2020, 12:04 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

(Gullkit hasn't even opened her eyes and she hates other kittens lol) @Zesty Mango @TeamRiverRipple @DarkNight

Fizzlekit was trying to find a way to climb atop his mother's side, curious about how much of his world went upward when a tail thwapped him. He let out a teeny squawk and lost all interest in climbing, and scrabbled after the tail, accidentally bumping into Gullkit. He made a happy hissing sound.

Coldamber had been trying to nap, ignoring her son scratching her belly in an attempt to climb up onto her. He'd get there. Or we wouldn't. Right now she was too mind numbingly tired to are much.
When Fizzlekit made his happy hiss, she mistook it for fear or anger and startled awake, wrenching her neck towards her belly beans and forcing herself to calm down when she saw they were perfectly alright, Fizzle just liked hissing.
"There, now, little tailless snake," she cooed softly. "Giving me a scare like that." She gave up on trying to nap and instead lazily watched them playing.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:10 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Arie - Same, I love em! ]
--Creekpaw--

When his mentor whisked her bushy tail over his ears, all of her tail fur covered his eyes. He was thankful though when it left, only to be placed on his back. That was much more pleasurable, and it quickly came off. Then, as Mountainmist shoved her head underneath his and lifted his up, he quickly got his legs under him, just in time for her nudge. He rolled his eyes as she mentioned she needed a nap. "Going back to camp for that? Or are you gonna sleep under Silverpelt." Creekpaw grinned, aiming a bat with his paw for her shoulder before galloping off to get their rabbits.

As he slowed to a trot, Creekpaw looked up, it was night time now and it was beautiful. No clouds in sight. He smiled, looking up at Silverpelt, he almost felt the eyes of his ancestors staring down at him, watching his every move. It felt a little weird to think about it that way but, he pushed that out of his mind like he did with so many other things. Finding their prey, he clawed the heather away and grabbed the two rabbits. Today had been a successful day and he was starving. So, the gray point tom ran back to see if Mountainmist had gone back to camp or waiting for him.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 18th, 2020, 01:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post

Rook

He shrugged, flashing a cheeky smile, "I come and go as I please, not much more to say. I can hunt and fight but you can't expect me to stick around forever, you know." Maybe he could somehow snag a job helping out with den repairs and nests, since these clanners seem so keen on sleeping in comfort. It would be easier to check out the camp that way, see how life worked there. Or maybe Coyotesnarl's... medicine cat duties would be better. Whatever that entailed.

“Hm. Sure. Though I’m always confused. You seem to want me to take you back to camp. Or am I mistaken?” his ear gave a pensive flick as he rolled onto his back extending his forelegs into the sky for a long drawn out stretch. That was a good feeling. He turned and than lay on his side once more unknowingly presenting a chunk of moss on the top of his head. “I mean I could be wrong but I take the curiosity is simply a cover up for just wanting to join our merry men” He gave a snort.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 18th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Rainquail

Puffinkit curled into her mother, jaws parting into a large yawn. Thoughts too complex hadn't entered her mind, and the small kitten had yet to see the world. Ironic, judging by there were some kittens who would never be able to see.

- - - - - -

[open!]

Hivekit felt a small growl rumble in her throat, and she trailed her tail along the wall of the nursery. She was steaming with anger. Her littermates had no idea how hard it was, being promised sight, only to not have it whilst all your littermates did. It wasn't fair. Why couldn't Starclan let her see? They seemed to let everyone else. Had they run out of eyes, and given her these broken ones instead? It wasn't fair! Hivekit kicked her hind legs against something, letting out a mewl of rage. "no f.. fair! no.. fair!" She couldn't even talk right! Why had Starclan set her to such a cursed life? Hivekit slumped onto the ground, flattening her ears against the sounds of other kits playing together. She'd never be able to live a good life. Never.

- - - - - - - - -

[open!]

Softkit curled up into a small ball, a cushion of moss lifting her head slightly off the ground. She could see other kits playing, bounding across the nursery and leaping to catch moss. Maybe she should join in, but... Softkit felt tired... Turning her gaze to the other side of the nursery, she noticed a queen nursing her kits. Or were they hers? Softkit had no idea. She hadn't seen most of her clanmates, and spent most of her time with Hushkit. Even the name sent a smile spreading across the mollies face.
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
"that's good to hear" she mewed with a small smile. "I'm doing alright." she responded, waving her tail idly behind her. "I thought it would be nice for you to just relax for a moment. Things just seemed a little stressful with all the new cats joining" she mewed after thinking for a moment. That, and she just wanted to become more friendly, for lack of better word, with the leader.
Still looking at Lotuspool like she had grown a second head, Twilightstar takes a seat and wraps her tail around her paws. "Relax? I don't even know what that word means." Twilightstar dry humor escaped at the warrior's comment. "It wouldn't be stressful if everyone got along." Why the hell did they need to fight anyway? There was no reason for it. Coyotesnarl especially. Thinking of the nincompoop she still needed to go and talk to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Moonraven { @Zesty Mango (didn't know if you wanted to be mentioned for this but better safe than sorry)} --

Breezefeather had been resting, after being run down by Brindlejaw and the emotional battle from that had left him drained. But he had been listening, the silver ears always pointed and trying his best to pick up any chatter that may be important to him and others. And in was therefore he heard when Twilightstar of all cats called his name. Slowly rising up to his paws he was a bit confused.. The only other time he'd ever been called by the leader was when he'd been assigned Echopaw to teach. And now that sweet apprentice was done, from what he'd heard she'd just finished her assessment and was ready to become a warrior. He was proud of the young cat, and was intrigued to see what Twilightstar would want with him. Approaching them he nodded his head at the leader before sitting down and watching for a moment and then asking, "I heard my name. Do you have any need of me? Does it relate to Echopaw's assessment? I heard from her that she passed."
"Just the cat I wanted to see." Twilightstar trilled as the older warrior walked over. At the mention of Echopaw, the leader's mood seemed to improve just a tad. "Nope, nothing to do with her. She passed her assessment with flying colors." Thinking of that, she'd have to call a clan meeting after this to give the apprentice her warrior name. "This has to do with Sunpaw, the new apprentice I brought in from ThunderClan." She nods in the direction of the tom. "Gentlemoo needs some help training him and since you've done so well with Echopaw I figured you could lend a paw with training him." She didn't want the tom to step on Gentlemoo's tail just help out here and there. Between the two of them, they should be able to handle it.

@Vessel @Zesty Mango

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 18th, 2020 at 01:54 PM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsight View Post
BTW I'm missing 'cause I got caught up in schoolwork...

Mistpelt stumbled up to Twilightstar. "I'm so sorry! I went for a walk but I got lost." She ducked her head in shame. "I'm so sorry. I thought my kits would come outside the camp! They're so close to coming that they might come today! Please let me back into the clan."
@Moonraven
The leader's tail twitched, cats needed a tour around the territory or they needed to make some sort of marker for the lost. "Relax," the leader meowed, "You can come back to the clan. Don't go wandering around again especially when you're close to kitting." Twilightstar scolded, she should at least take someone with her when going out if she didn't know her way around yet. "Be more careful in the future, I can't promise I'll be so forgiving a second time."

@Shadowsight -I understand, work before play. I'll get Mistpelt back in the queens later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@Moonraven
Deerblossom padded back to camp. "Hey, I'm back. I accidentally chased a hare across the border into the outskirts and I got lost."
Twilightstar did not look amused. She was shocked the cat hadn't gone missing sooner. "You can come back, you won't get punished this time, but if you don't show up and help out more in WindClan, don't expect to stick around here long." She warned. Idle warriors had no place in WindClan.
@MagicCat99 - I'll get Deerbloosom out of missing some time today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

The calico's shoulder's dropped a bit as if a heavy weight had lifted from her shoulder's. Even as Twilightstar mentioned some less than desirable outcomes of letting cats from other clans come to Windclan.

"I understand. Beyond my own wish to help during your displacement, you don't know me, I am a stranger. I will do what I can to show I will be worthy of Windclans trust." she nodded.

"I recall running on the moor I was much slower than Breezefeather, if under going new training will help me adjust I am all for it. Thank you, Twilightstar."
This was probably going to be a bad idea in the long run, but she did sound earnest and willing to give it her all. Twilightstar really couldn't deal with any more fight, but was hoping having the she-cat join the clan would be worth it.
"So long as you're certain you want this." Twilightstar wouldn't not tolerate her whining about being home sick later on. "Since you're joining a new clan, I'll give you a new name." staring at the calico for a few seconds, Twilightstar disliked the name Daisy. After going through cats named after flowers in the Clan she settled on a name she liked. "You'll be Lilypaw." she settled, yawning. "Since you seem to already know Breezefeather, you can go find him. He can show you around camp." She gave a dismissive nod to the molly. "Welcome to WindClan."

@Spiderfrost - submit her to the allegiances and I'll find her a mentor at the next meeting.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 18th, 2020 at 02:13 PM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
Brightflames eyes were twitching, a struggle for each breath. Her neck had a fracture, and it was unlikely she would survive the night. She wheezed, paralyzed. She would need to be taken back to camp, but the slightest bump could set off a spasm. @Moonraven
Deadpool was at a loss at what to do. She's never had to deal with something like this, the numerous bleeding bites and the blood loss wasn't helping her brain either. Should she take her back to the camp? But what if moving her made everything worse? Should go back to camp herself and fetch Coyotensnarl? But what if she left her and something else tried to attack or eat the queen? Frustrated tears built up and pooled before spilling down the small she-cat's cheeks. If she hid her somewhere safe maybe..... the crying warrior quickly glanced around before spotting a gorse bush nearby. "Brightflame, hear me you can?" She asked, not at all happy with the way the queen's body was reacting. "Help get go I. Hide, safe, back I be." She meowed, circling around to ready to grab at the queen's hind leg and pull her slowly towards the bush.

-I would have her take her back to camp, but a fractured neck is no joke and Deadpool would most likely end up accidentally killing her before they got there unless you want her too?+

Old May 18th, 2020, 03:24 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Shockpaw slowly walked into the den. "Coyotesnarl? Got a moment?" They winced a bit when they stepped over something. "Today's a bad pain day. I just want something to numb it a bit. I'll repay you by helping you a bit, if that's cool with you."
They forced themself to slowly ease into a sitting position. Plopping down would make the pain worse but standing also hurt. Eeehhh. Whatever their stupid condition was called sucked.

@wren

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread