Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:08 AM
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:50 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Rani ]
--Creekpaw--

This kit did have an odd personality. He smiled as Crowkit spoke, he felt too mature for his age and it kinda creeped him out. Shaking that out of his mind, Creekpaw planned to show him just a normal battle stance. "I'll show you the basic battle stance and then you can try it." Getting from his sitting position, Creekpaw crouched. His weight was balanced but little bit was on his hind legs. The tom's tail hovered just above the ground and his ears were pinned back. "Now that I'm in my stance, say if rival apprentice lept at me, I would be able to jump away because some of my weight is on my hind legs. And, If I did need to jump away, my tail would work as a balancer and a rudder to help me turn." Demostrating, he pretended a rival apprentice was leaping at him. Jumping to the side, he lifted his front paws and pushed off with his hinds. His tail swinging back and forth to help him land better.
Now that he had landed, he stood, smiling down at the kit. "Just try the crouch first and if you are ready for it, we can try the dodge move."
Creekpaw had hit the nail on the head for Crowkit mentally, this kit was weird and had too much of a tendency to be too mature for their age (suppose that what happens when a kit makes a point to interact with adults but never other kits). But still Crowkits mind and Crowkits body were rarely so in tune due to this. As Crowkit moved into a mimicking stance he immediately pushed himself to advance too fast and tried to leap back as Creekpaw had, failing miserably. Laying on his back where he'd ended up the kit blinked stupidly more confused than anything before haltingly speaking up. "I think, I did something wrong there." Then quietly started laughing at himself from his stop in the dirt.
Old May 18th, 2020, 05:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Glory

Walking out of the apprentices' den, Puddlepaw blinked his vivid green eyes as they adjusted to the lighting. He had enjoyed hunting for the prey social the other day, and wanted to go out again. Searching around the clearing, he scanned the cats for his mentor, Paleheart. It had been a little while since he'd seen the bubbly warrior, and he was beginning to worry a little. But alas, there was no sign of her. Next, he began to look around for Weaselskip, but he didn't see her either. Sighing, he supposed that some warrior might be willing to go hunting. Spotting a she-cat sunning near the entrance, he decided to approach her. "Hello there! Are you doing anything right now?" he mewed, tilting his head hopefully.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 18th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@TeamInkBot

Hivekit shot a fierce glare at her friend, eyes bulging. On the contrary, she looked rather cute than angry. But her fur was on end, and bristling with rage. "G..go u-way .. rookip!" Another flash of anger shot through her body, as she heard the distortion of her voice. She turned her back to them, eyes shut tight. Maybe this was all a dream, and she'd wake up, able to see.
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:04 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@TeamInkBot

Hivekit shot a fierce glare at her friend, eyes bulging. On the contrary, she looked rather cute than angry. But her fur was on end, and bristling with rage. "G..go u-way .. rookip!" Another flash of anger shot through her body, as she heard the distortion of her voice. She turned her back to them, eyes shut tight. Maybe this was all a dream, and she'd wake up, able to see.
Rootkit looked hurt “are-e you sure?” He asked. He felt a flash a anger “Well fine! If that’s what you want!” He snapped. He snorted at left
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:38 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

This was probably going to be a bad idea in the long run, but she did sound earnest and willing to give it her all. Twilightstar really couldn't deal with any more fight, but was hoping having the she-cat join the clan would be worth it.
"So long as you're certain you want this." Twilightstar wouldn't not tolerate her whining about being home sick later on. "Since you're joining a new clan, I'll give you a new name." staring at the calico for a few seconds, Twilightstar disliked the name Daisy. After going through cats named after flowers in the Clan she settled on a name she liked. "You'll be Lilypaw." she settled, yawning. "Since you seem to already know Breezefeather, you can go find him. He can show you around camp." She gave a dismissive nod to the molly. "Welcome to WindClan."

@Spiderfrost - submit her to the allegiances and I'll find her a mentor at the next meeting.

(Ok, things are sent)

Daisybloom nodded, surprised, but also emmensly intrigued. She's lived all her life with the preffix 'Daisy'. But, new start, new name; perhaps it will even be kind of fun.

"Lilypaw..." she tried out the name with all the wonder of an actual apprentice, and not the adult she was. A smile pulled at her muzzle, small and appreciative. She got to her paws and dipped her head again towards Twilightstar.

"Thank you for this opportunity Twilightstar. I hope I prove a trustworthy addition to your clan and will be my utmost to earn my new name." she promised
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:47 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

[ @Puddle~ ]

"Oh, hello there," said Heatherspirit, realizing he was talking to her. She was daydreaming again, looking up at the clouds. "No, I'm not busy, why do you ask?" She was curious about this young tom, he seemed nice and friendly.
Old May 18th, 2020, 07:01 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Here she was now. Daisybloom--no wait, her name was Lilypaw now. Here she was, standing in the midst of Windclan camp. The former Shadowclan warrior looked out across the open area with a distracted smile as she took everything in and just...breathed deeply. Trying to familiarize herself with the scents she had forgotten the short couple of days she had been here prior.

The camp looked to be in much better condition, the moons had long washed the scent of blood and death from the land and the cats--strangers--were going about their business. Light green eyes found it hard to focus on one particular thing and settled for walked the familiar path to the little shaded area Breezefeather had shown her to. And there was a flash of silver and black and her smile only grew as she walked to a familiar and slighter form relaxing under the shade.

His back was to her and he looked to be resting. Bending down she spoke softly behind him.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to mind showing me around,would you?"

-- @Arie --
Old May 18th, 2020, 07:12 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Glory

Puddlepaw sighed in relief. This warrior seemed nice enough. Some of the other warriors might've snapped at an apprentice for waking them up, but she'd responded warmly, so it seemed promising to the young tom. "Oh, umm...I was wondering if you could take me out hunting. I want to practice my hunting skills, but I don't know where my mentor is right now, and I can't go out without a warrior, so..." He paused and looked at the warrior, hoping she'd be willing to take him out.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 18th, 2020, 07:19 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

[ @Puddle~ ]

"Sure!" replied Heatherspirit, warmly. "I'd love to go out for a hunt, and you can work on your skills while we're at it." Puddlepaw seemed nice, although a little nervous about something at first.
Old May 18th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Cedarfoot released the now-dead quail from her jaws, rolling back her shoulders and spitting out a feather or two as she rose from kill. "Big bird? That's all you got?" With a sharp laugh, the molly's tail waved in amusement. "I thought with that little mouth of yours you'd have something more interesting to say." She grinned, taking a moment to catch her breath from the hunt and survey the quail. Despite Runningpaw's interesting choice of small talk, she was right. It was a big bird. She didn't even have to worry if she would feed her clan with this thing. Plus the adrenaline rush of a hunt was always a bonus.
@Moon Lily

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread