Today 01:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 28th, 2022, 07:53 PM

Status: Currently, I think a lot about the newest scientific developments
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
"Well, that's in the past now. You're back in RiverClan, amongst your Clanmates," she gently whispered as she craned her neck to attempt to give Mistypaw a lick on the forehead. "Now you'll be able to resume your training!"
Mistypaw purred as Reedwhisker licked her forehead. One of the things she had missed the most about being in a Clan was the social interactions. While she loved to be alone, being lonely was an entirely different thing and she hated it. "Yeah." She murmured. "I'm super excited to continue my training. By the way, how's the Clan been?"
Old July 28th, 2022, 08:04 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Mistypaw purred as Reedwhisker licked her forehead. One of the things she had missed the most about being in a Clan was the social interactions. While she loved to be alone, being lonely was an entirely different thing and she hated it. "Yeah." She murmured. "I'm super excited to continue my training. By the way, how's the Clan been?"
And there went breaking three news gently… Reedwhisker sighed and looked Mistypaw in the eyes. A sad expression plagued her face. As gently as she could, Reedwhisker began to break the news of RiverClan’s hardships.

“Well… Skystar, Snowleap, and a patrol went to find more territory. Both Snakeheart and Reedpaw disappeared around that time, which was around a quarter moon ago. Craneglide and Blizzardwing were left in charge, luckily, but… the Clan has gotten concerned. Wildsong was also exiled for betraying RiverClan so you won’t be seeing anymore of them in the camp.”

The she-cat had no intention of hiding anything from Mistypaw. She would have found out about everything soon enough, so what was the point in hiding it all?

“Unfortunately we haven’t heard from the patrol that went out to find territory. To be quite honest, I think everyone believes Skystar has abandoned RiverClan. But you want to know what I think? I think the patrol found territory and is on their way back,” she smiled and touched Mistypaw with the tip of her tail just in case they needed comfort after hearing the rather depressing news.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 28th, 2022, 10:38 PM

Quote:
And there went breaking three news gently… Reedwhisker sighed and looked Mistypaw in the eyes. A sad expression plagued her face. As gently as she could, Reedwhisker began to break the news of RiverClan’s hardships.

“Well… Skystar, Snowleap, and a patrol went to find more territory. Both Snakeheart and Reedpaw disappeared around that time, which was around a quarter moon ago. Craneglide and Blizzardwing were left in charge, luckily, but… the Clan has gotten concerned. Wildsong was also exiled for betraying RiverClan so you won’t be seeing anymore of them in the camp.”

The she-cat had no intention of hiding anything from Mistypaw. She would have found out about everything soon enough, so what was the point in hiding it all?

“Unfortunately we haven’t heard from the patrol that went out to find territory. To be quite honest, I think everyone believes Skystar has abandoned RiverClan. But you want to know what I think? I think the patrol found territory and is on their way back,” she smiled and touched Mistypaw with the tip of her tail just in case they needed comfort after hearing the rather depressing news.
Mistypaw's tail and ears dropped in shock. To think that all that had happened while she was away... and that she hadn't been able to help. Guilt flashed through her at the news. She wasn't stupid enough to believe that she could have made a huge difference, but still... it hurt to know that she hadn't been there when her Clan was going through hardships. Even worse, she had gone missing too. Instead of lightening the sorrow of her clanmates, she had only added to the trouble. "So much has happened..." she murmured. "The patrol..." a horrible thought occured to her. "Reedwhisker... do you think they might be... dead?" She looked up at the warrior with sorrowful eyes. She didn't want to believe it, but it had been a quarter moon, and they hadn't sent word of anything. "Or maybe... someone from the patrol got injured..." That was a much better alternative as to why they might have gotten held up. She'd cling to that until it was either confirmed or denied.
Old July 28th, 2022, 10:48 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Mistypaw's tail and ears dropped in shock. To think that all that had happened while she was away... and that she hadn't been able to help. Guilt flashed through her at the news. She wasn't stupid enough to believe that she could have made a huge difference, but still... it hurt to know that she hadn't been there when her Clan was going through hardships. Even worse, she had gone missing too. Instead of lightening the sorrow of her clanmates, she had only added to the trouble. "So much has happened..." she murmured. "The patrol..." a horrible thought occured to her. "Reedwhisker... do you think they might be... dead?" She looked up at the warrior with sorrowful eyes. She didn't want to believe it, but it had been a quarter moon, and they hadn't sent word of anything. "Or maybe... someone from the patrol got injured..." That was a much better alternative as to why they might have gotten held up. She'd cling to that until it was either confirmed or denied.
Reedwhisker watched with sorrowful eyes as the apprentice tried to comprehend all the information that had been given. The warrior knew it would be hard, especially since Mistypaw had also gone missing and only just returned. It wasn't exactly a happy reunion with the Clan as much as she knew the apprentice thought it would be.

"A lot has happened, yes... but I can assure you, RiverClan is still managing. And as for the patrol, no, I think they are coming back with good news," Reedwhisker replied in a whisper to help calm the apprentice, knowing she must feel a lot of emotions; shock above everything else. "I'm sure everyone from the patrol will be unharmed. Snowleap is a good deputy, I don't think he'd even allow his Clanmates getting hurt." Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said for Skystar. That golden tom could probably care less if his Clanmates disappeared, got killed, or even injured.
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Old July 28th, 2022, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Reedwhisker watched with sorrowful eyes as the apprentice tried to comprehend all the information that had been given. The warrior knew it would be hard, especially since Mistypaw had also gone missing and only just returned. It wasn't exactly a happy reunion with the Clan as much as she knew the apprentice thought it would be.

"A lot has happened, yes... but I can assure you, RiverClan is still managing. And as for the patrol, no, I think they are coming back with good news," Reedwhisker replied in a whisper to help calm the apprentice, knowing she must feel a lot of emotions; shock above everything else. "I'm sure everyone from the patrol will be unharmed. Snowleap is a good deputy, I don't think he'd even allow his Clanmates getting hurt." Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said for Skystar. That golden tom could probably care less if his Clanmates disappeared, got killed, or even injured.
Mistypaw felt better after Reedwhisker's kind words. "Thanks, Reedwhisker." she mewed. "I hope you're right."
Old July 28th, 2022, 11:29 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Mistypaw felt better after Reedwhisker's kind words. "Thanks, Reedwhisker." she mewed. "I hope you're right."
“Anytime,” she smiled and crouched down. “I hope so too, but only time will tell. While we’re here… what do you say about sharing a fish? Could you grab one? I don’t care what kind.”

The young she-cat let a purr rumble in her throat out of happiness she was able to calm her smaller Clanmate down. Anytime she helped, it made her feel good inside. Reedwhisker only hoped Mistypaw wouldn’t have to worry about such things until she was a warrior.
Old July 28th, 2022, 11:36 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Fawnpaw
Although the journey hadn't been at all what she had expected, Fawnpaw stepped through the entrance of camp with a smile. Breathing in air from her home felt... good. Refreshing. Soon enough the rest of the patrol would be coming back as well, along with Snowleap. She had wanted to follow the deputy badly, but understood that he needed time on his own after everything.

She glanced around, wondering if Skystar had made it back to camp yet. Was he just resting in his den? She didn't spot him anywhere in the clearing, so that had to be the case. Which mean she would wait a little bit before seeking him out. For now, she padded towards the fresh-kill pile and nosed through it before pulling out a small minnow and padding off to the side of the clearing.

[ open if someone wants to ask her about the territory expedition! ]
Featherflame was hungry. She could eat a whole cat at this point. No a horse! Are there animals bigger than horses? Nah, I would have seen them by now. The point was she was hungry. Orange eyes zeroed in on the fresh kill pile like a hawk to a mouse. She would have sprinted straight towards it if a certain someone hadn't beaten her there, effectively blocking her path to search for her own dinner.

"Ah little Fawn!" She nodded from across the fresh kill pile at the young apprentice before digging her nose back in for some grub. This fish is too small. This one is too slimy. This one is too... I don't know I just don't want it. Fawnpaw could wait just a moment for the warrior to find the perfect prey right? She better, as Featherflame had no qualms with hunting the little deer down to continue this conversation later.

Finally, the perfect catch was found near the bottom of the pile. Surely by tomorrow it will have gone bad, but for tonight? Perfect. Sharp teeth plucked the large fish; savoring the salty taste on her tongue. "Little Fawn, how was the journey? Did you see any horses? Anything... scary?" She plopped the fish down right beside the apprentice and began to dig in without a care in the world, messily ripping at the scales like she had never eaten before. Still, orange eyes shone with interest.
Old July 28th, 2022, 11:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
With the small minnow in her jaws, Fawnpaw turned with eager ears as she heard part of her name. Her eyes found an unfamiliar warrior, one who's name she had not quite learned yet. Still though the light brown she-cat smiled, the fish twisting to mirror it as well. "Hi thf-" she began, but then realized just how impolite that was. Ignoring the heat that rushed to her ears, she quickly ducked down to place the prey at her paws and looked back up. "Hello!" Stars, she really should perhaps ask Snowleap or Wormbite to let her know of the cats names in the Clan so she stopped embarrassing herself like this.

Oh! She wanted to know about the journey! Eyes sparkling in delight, Fawnpaw let out a tiny trill of excitement. "It was fun! We, well we actually didn't get far because Mr. Skystar needed to head back, and then Mr. Snowleap didn't want to risk going further because - well, we ran into some bears!" The last part was whispered, since she didn't know if saying it out loud here would send anyone into a panic. But her eyes were round with wonder as she watched the older she-cat. A grin tugged at the corners of her lips as she settled down in front of her own smaller fish.

"I... I'm really sorry. But what's your name? I don't want to be impolite - I am still trying to learn every cats name," she asked sheepishly, ducking her head to take a small bite in an attempt to distract herself from the slight bubble of anxiety that tickled her paws. Hopefully, the warrior wouldn't be too offended!

[ @Rockfall ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 29th, 2022, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Fawnpaw
With the small minnow in her jaws, Fawnpaw turned with eager ears as she heard part of her name. Her eyes found an unfamiliar warrior, one who's name she had not quite learned yet. Still though the light brown she-cat smiled, the fish twisting to mirror it as well. "Hi thf-" she began, but then realized just how impolite that was. Ignoring the heat that rushed to her ears, she quickly ducked down to place the prey at her paws and looked back up. "Hello!" Stars, she really should perhaps ask Snowleap or Wormbite to let her know of the cats names in the Clan so she stopped embarrassing herself like this.

Oh! She wanted to know about the journey! Eyes sparkling in delight, Fawnpaw let out a tiny trill of excitement. "It was fun! We, well we actually didn't get far because Mr. Skystar needed to head back, and then Mr. Snowleap didn't want to risk going further because - well, we ran into some bears!" The last part was whispered, since she didn't know if saying it out loud here would send anyone into a panic. But her eyes were round with wonder as she watched the older she-cat. A grin tugged at the corners of her lips as she settled down in front of her own smaller fish.

"I... I'm really sorry. But what's your name? I don't want to be impolite - I am still trying to learn every cats name," she asked sheepishly, ducking her head to take a small bite in an attempt to distract herself from the slight bubble of anxiety that tickled her paws. Hopefully, the warrior wouldn't be too offended!

[ @Rockfall ]
"Shkyshtar ishn't with you?" She swallowed her overly large bite before taking a moment to scan the clearing. He definitely wasn't here. Or... was he? Did we all just... miss him? Maybe he took the scenic route? Or maybe... he was out kidnapping more children. Wherever their lazy leader was, he shouldn't have let the little one venture home alone. Especially not with... bears!? One gray paw slapped onto the ripped apart fish as if a bear would pop out from the bushes and steal it. This was hers and she'd be darned if a beast tried to snatch it from her! Not before she got a good battle in.

"Bears?!" Why the small child had lowered her voice was unknown to Featherflame. This was a big deal! She wanted to assemble a group of the strongest warriors in Riverclan and set out to kill it. ...How did one even kill a bear? "That is most pleasing to hear little fawn! I wonder if they're still nearby? I would be more than happy to bring its pelt back and line our nests with it!" Gray speckled tail twitched excitedly as she spoke, creating a small cloud of dirt behind the two. Her dinner partner was much too tiny to survive the leaf bare without a suitable coat such as the one the warrior sported! Oh how did her fellow fish survive for this long? And was her little friend talking?

"Featherflame the fierce! Don't worry little one I am still just a minnow in the great Riverclan's waters. Now tell me, what else did you discover?"
Old July 29th, 2022, 12:21 AM

@maelstrom
---
How long had it been since Featherflame felt the thrill of battle? A day? Two? Oh stars... three? A shudder shot through the warrior at the thought of no training for such a long stretch of time. She might as well lay down and die if she didn't train her muscles often! This needed to be fixed immediately. She was simply about with wither away...

A teeny tiny warrior caught her eye. He would be perfect. A nice warm up for her neglected muscles, and hopefully a way to beef up the seal point. How would he defend himself from bears with those twigs he called arms? "Blue eyed baby man!" She called from across the clearing, sauntering up with a determined smile. Oh happy day that not one but two Riverclan warriors could finally enjoy some battle! "We will practice battle now. Come with me into the territory." With that, she turned on gray paws and sauntered right out of the clearing. Her battle partner would surely follow at such a great offer.