Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:29 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:09 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:07 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:49 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2017, 05:36 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
The small apprentice nods "Ur missing leg will make training more challenging but it will make u stronger than most cats." he purrs and sighs "I can hardly train with Specklepaw. He always interrupts and acts like he knows more than our mentor"
"Try to think of other things. Try to block him out," she mewed. She worried for the tom. 'What if his other side took over him?' she thought. She had finally made a friend. She didn't want to loose him to an evil other.
Old January 9th, 2017, 05:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
( @Zero to Hero )
Leopardpaw limped into the den, cringing at the pain from her paw. She had just done a foolish dare. Her friends dared her to climb to the top of the Apprentice den and jump to the nursery. It didn't go to well.

Sighing she limped to the middle of the den and looked around. She could see all the herbs and seeds. She saw Juniper Berries and Poppy-seeds, and Cat-mint and cobwebs. She knew them. She studied them a bit, just in case battle occurred and Leopardstar had to help someone. She saw herself being a leader, known far ad wide as the best.

Looking around, she finally piped up. "Uh, Surgestorm?" she called, looking for the black Medicine cat. She could already fell a tad embarrassed for the reason why she had gotten injured, and wondered what she would have to do.
Surgestorm heard Leopardpaw enter his den, but stared at his herb storage for just a few more moments before finally turning at her call of his name. "You go ahead and keep taking stock, Moonkit" He meowed softly before turning his gaze to the young apprentice. His yellow eyes instantly spotted the fact that she wasn't putting any weight on one of her paws, an indication that it was hurt. He padded over, manuevering quickly around some of the piles of herbs he still had out in the middle of his den randomly. The medicine cat quickly bent and began to examine the apprentice's paw, careful not to hurt her in any way. "Well, it's not everyday an apprentice sprains or maybe even breaks a paw..." He meowed, turning his gaze from her injury to her face. "You must have fallen from somewhere, at least that's my guess." The tom could tell from how it was hurt that she must have fallen from someplace high, but not high enough to injure her whole leg.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 9th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Try to think of other things. Try to block him out," she mewed. She worried for the tom. 'What if his other side took over him?' she thought. She had finally made a friend. She didn't want to loose him to an evil other.
He nods "Will u stay by my side?" he asks softly. The young apprentice was afraid to be alone

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:00 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
He nods "Will u stay by my side?" he asks softly. The young apprentice was afraid to be alone
"Of coarse I will," she smiled. "Through thick and thin," she ended. "I'm not going to let you go," she mewed.
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Of coarse I will," she smiled. "Through thick and thin," she ended. "I'm not going to let you go," she mewed.
The speckled tom purrs "Ur gonna be my best friend ever" a small shivers runs up his spine but stops halfway and his face seems to contort in pain. He then smiles at her proudly hoping she understood what just happened. He could control it when he was strong-minded and happy but as soon as he becomes depressed and weak thats when Specklepaw strikes.

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm heard Leopardpaw enter his den, but stared at his herb storage for just a few more moments before finally turning at her call of his name. "You go ahead and keep taking stock, Moonkit" He meowed softly before turning his gaze to the young apprentice. His yellow eyes instantly spotted the fact that she wasn't putting any weight on one of her paws, an indication that it was hurt. He padded over, maneuvering quickly around some of the piles of herbs he still had out in the middle of his den randomly. The medicine cat quickly bent and began to examine the apprentice's paw, careful not to hurt her in any way. "Well, it's not everyday an apprentice sprains or maybe even breaks a paw..." He meowed, turning his gaze from her injury to her face. "You must have fallen from somewhere, at least that's my guess." The tom could tell from how it was hurt that she must have fallen from someplace high, but not high enough to injure her whole leg.
"Uh, heh, y-yea I fell off the, uhm... Apprentice's den..." she mewed, lowering her head. As she did so, she accidentally put some weight on her paw and cringed in pain. "A stupid dare..." she huffed, and sat on her haunches. Pain shot through her paw in waves, and she tried to shake it off, but of course, that was easier said then done.

Leopardpaw would be the one to do a dare like this. And to think, she broke her paw just trying to prove she was like Dapplestar. A strong leader. However that was not the message portrayed, yet the complete opposite. That she was immature and irresponsible. Nonetheless the deed was done and she had no choice but to do what the Medicine Cat told her. The smells of the herbs and materials that he used made the den smell quite earthy, and she seemed to enjoy it. Maybe this wont be too bad... at least not unless I'm punished for this little trick... she thought, and awaited his instructions, or rather scorning that she may receive.

Last edited by monfang; January 10th, 2017 at 12:16 PM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit ducked the cuff, his sage hues wide with surprise although they were already going back to their original state, and twinkling with surprise and excitement at being around his friend again. At least they had gotten past all of the earlier drama...perhaps from now on, from now on they could be friends. Real friends, good friends. At least he could hope so. But that was pretty much all he could do. Still, weren't they already technically best friends? It was a sort of...unofficially official thing, at least Pinekit thought of it that way. He hoped that was what it was, whatever they had, at any rate. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He mewed, laughing as he did so, but before he could say anything else, Adderpaw had already blurted out her next statement.

"What? Seriously? Oh my gosh, Adderpaw, that's amazing! What was it? I want to know everything, tell me!" Pinekit mewed, once again betraying his love for everything that an apprentice did. It was surprising, seeing him like this...considering, after all, that he had always been the kind of cat who had been pretty sullen until he found a cat to play with. But this was no game; this was real life, and he was just learning to be himself again. Be the kit that he had been several moons ago before his little game had begun, and now...and now he was able to go back to that time without feeling like Adderpaw was silently judging him all the time. It was interesting to him that he could have changed so suddenly. And deep down, he wondered if he really had. Wasn't friendship just a sort of a game? Was it all going to be worth it? Yes. Even right now, it's worth it. He thought, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth with a sort of excitement.

His sage hues remained fixed on his friend, an excited expression coming across his face as he did so, and he looked...well...especially kit like. As in, more then usual. It was almost surprising how excited and friendly he looked, although it must have been strange for her. At least it didn't look like his old, fake smile...this one was definitely real, although it was more lopsided and awkward, because he hadn't used a real smile in so long. It had been a while since he had been truly happy...not a fake sort of happiness. Not the sort of happiness that would end after a while, along with his game...this was happiness that would go on for a while. How long, he wasn't quite sure...however long their friendship would last. Which he hoped would be a long, long time. What was still surprising to him, and the one thing that he still couldn't get over, was the fact that Adderpaw still didn't have any other friends. She deserved better then him, and he knew it...but for the moment being, she was going to have to put up with him. Still, she acted as though she didn't think so. And as long as she didn't think so, Pinekit was glad. It was nice to think that someone might actually care about him as a cat, instead of him in his little game or the cat that they thought he was. Adderpaw didn't want a fake version of him for a friend, at least, not as far as he knew. She wanted the real Pinekit for a friend. And that gave him more hope then anything he had ever experienced.
Things had moved on incredibly well after their originally rather rough start into their friendship, and already Adderpaw was thinking of this cat as her best friend, though it was reasonable considering he was sort of well... Her only friend. Again it would truly be surprising for any cat that knew this headstrong, confident apprentice, they would think that she'd practically be the most popular cat in the apprentices den! She had the sort of personality that would make you think that she'd easily be able to make friends, after all, she didn't seem to be shy, she, in fact, seemed to be the complete opposite of shy. And yet.. Pinekit was her only friend. Perhaps when he was finally in the apprentice den with her, they could go on a small mission of making more friends, that is.. If Adderpaw wanted to. The she-cat was actually content with only being friends with the dark furred cat, she didn't really want to befriend anyone else because, in her mind, why would she need any other cat? Pinekit was awesome and she was a fairly independent cat anyways, why would she want more friends when she already had her best friend?
"Psshh, you're not sorry you fluffball!" She giggled out, her eyes alight with happiness and excitement for the news she was going to blurt out to him and did so seconds later.

"Yes seriously, I caught it this morning! It was a rabbit, and I almost lost it too, but I managed to bite it's hind legs right before it dove into it's hole! I didn't even need help from Spiderstrike, I did it all by myself!" She mewed out excitedly, obviously not quite able to contain her excitement very well considering she was practically trembling with it, making her look like she was ready to run circles around the whole Windclan territory five times over.
"Oh I wish you were there to see it, and to see the look that was on his face, he was so proud of me and I couldn't stop giggling, it was awesome Pinekit! I put it right over there on the pile, but someone probably already took it and is enjoying it!" Adderpaw's head turned to look in the direction of the fresh kill pile, as if she'd be able to see her piece of prey from where they stood before quickly looking back at him with a grin.

"Say when are you becoming an apprentice Pinekit? Because I think we should have a hunting competition sometime! I bet I could catch more rabbits than you, I'm practically the rabbit hunting master now! And soon I'll be good at catching everything. And if you ever have a question you can come to me, hey, I could totally be like your second mentor!" It almost seemed like the more she spoke the more she sped up, her excitement bubbling over the top and spewing out of her mouth, her eyes practically wild with the excitement that flowed within them and it should have been painfully obvious that she simply could not wait any longer for him to become an apprentice so she could spend just about every waking moment hanging out with him, she practically craved his company and wanted to share everything with him. At this point.. It was almost like he was as important to her as her training was, and that most certainly was something large because beforehand.. That's all that she cared about. Being the greatest warrior in Windclan. Now? She wanted to confide in Pinekit with everything, the idea of having a cat to share her excitement and accomplishments with, and tell secrets to and just.. Just have a cat that likes her general existence and wants to talk to her.. It was more exciting than becoming a warrior.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Marigoldrise was grateful for the end of the evil era, but not for the sudden wave of jobs she was given daily because of it. She knew the deputy and leader were just being cautious, and that things would die down, but she just wanted to rest. The battles had taken their own toll, and she found herself with a few minor injuries after she battled for the freedom they needed. As she returned from a patrol, she cast her gaze around, wondering if Rookpatch was free from any duties for the time being. They hadn't had much time together for the past while, she was was missing cuddling up next to him during the day to just talk. They slept together in the warriors' den, but it wasn't the same as spending their day time together.
Spotting the tom as he seemed to give up looking around, she started trotting towards him. If he wasn't a fearful cat, she'd consider sneaking up on him, but that wasn't an option for her, unless she wanted him running all the way to SkyClan's old territory. As she grew nearer, her heart began racing in excitement to spend time with her mate. Hopefully neither one of them were called out for a patrol. That would be cruel of Blazingstorm to assign them to another. She doubted her mate's best friend would do that, and so she knew she would tell any other cat she wouldn't join their patrol.
"Rookpatch!" She mewed, slowing her trot to a stop as she finally reached him. "How's your day been?" She immediately settled to lay beside him, looking at him with her warm green eyes, purring softly as a happiness to be near her mate overcame her. They saw each other a lot, but they really hadn't had time to sit and just talk. She was missing it, quite a lot, actually.
Just like nearly every cat in Windclan, Rookpatch had been busy too and that was both a good thing and a bad thing for him, it meant that he didn't have as much time to focus on his terrible thoughts and paranoia, but again, it left him with less time to spend with his mate, something he wanted to be able to do all of the time. But all of this work.. It had tired him out and he found himself sleeping more and more and when he wasn't sleeping, he still felt incredibly tired. But he was going to make it, after things settled back normally the work would settle down too and he could finally recover.
For once though, he did have some free time now and was cleaning himself as I've previously stated, though there was a look of clear exhaustion on him and he was fighting terribly hard to remain awake so he could at least finish grooming himself before drifting off asleep. Though he did hear a cat approaching, his ears perking up and his eyes blinking a bit before nervously glancing up, scared that he'd see a stranger there wanting to attempt a conversation with him, but before his eyes met with the cat approaching, he heard his name called and immediately, he knew who was padding towards him.
Like the bursting of a dam, happiness welled through the tom and immediately he sat upright with bright eyes and a delighted, innocent look of pure joy warmed up his face as he looked at his approaching mate. "Muh-Marigoldrise!" He had gotten so good at saying her name now he could nearly say it without any stutter at all, and as he heard himself stutter only once, it made him even more delighted, any fearful thoughts from before vanished instantly as the golden she-cat approached. As she settled down beside him, he settled back down and gently nuzzled at her cheek a bit, a thick, shaky purr rumbling in that brittle bird chest of his.
"E-Eh-Eh-Exhausting.. Buh-But-But t-t-tuh-ten times buh-beh-better nuh-how-now with you huh-huh-here." Mewed the tom carefully with a smile.
"What.. Wuh-What ab-ab-about yuh-who-you?"
Rookpatch's eyes were focused solely on her and they wouldn't be leaving her for a single second, scared that he'd miss something or that she'd somehow be gone if he so much as looked away. She was practically the only cat he could.. Actually look at fully without glancing away every few seconds.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 9th, 2017, 09:59 PM
I got nothing...

@Robin-chan

Flameblossom stretched her muscular body as she dragged herself out of the warrior's den. She understood that there was work to be done. However, she would eat breakfast first. She looked around the clearing, her emerald green eyes scanning the clearing. She saw a few cats, but they didn't interest her needs. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and searched for a piece of flesh that she liked.
Old January 9th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
The speckled tom purrs "Ur gonna be my best friend ever" a small shivers runs up his spine but stops halfway and his face seems to contort in pain. He then smiles at her proudly hoping she understood what just happened. He could control it when he was strong-minded and happy but as soon as he becomes depressed and weak thats when Specklepaw strikes.
@Cedar

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Closed Thread