Yesterday 11:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2022, 06:06 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
Silverpaw let out a laugh at Rowankit. "I bet you will! And don't worry too much about fighting. It's pretty scary." She shook her head with a sad look. She hadn't been an apprentice at Firefly Cove, but she heard how scary it was. She watched the kit tackling the leaves and stood. "Here, let me show you a hunting move Flintfang taught me!" She crouched down, keeping her tail straight behind her, sliding her paws as she moved as to not make a sound. When she was about a tail length away from a leaf, she bunched her haunches and lept, hooking it with a single claw and launching it into the air.
Scary? How could it be scary? Fighting seemed so cool! Rowankit was still native to everything that had been happening. Shielded away from the world, especially the war that had been happening. She decided to disregard Silverpaw's words. Although the young kit didn't understand why Silverpaw's expression changed, she did realize it upset the apprentice.
"Really?" She exclaimed, excited at the move that Silver would show her. She watched intently at the move, examining the position. She watched as Silver pounced aggressively, smiling widely. "Like this?!" She squeaked, attempting to mimic the other's pose. Rowan's legs were rather shaky, and her pose overall unbalanced. She narrowed her eyebrows, attempting to pounce on a leaf as quietly as Silverpaw did.
She launched herself, but her paws slipped from under her. Rowan rolled on her back, letting out a dissatisfied huff. "You're so good at this!" She mewed, narrowing her eyes at the sky.
Old July 31st, 2022, 07:44 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by myike View Post

Scary? How could it be scary? Fighting seemed so cool! Rowankit was still native to everything that had been happening. Shielded away from the world, especially the war that had been happening. She decided to disregard Silverpaw's words. Although the young kit didn't understand why Silverpaw's expression changed, she did realize it upset the apprentice.
"Really?" She exclaimed, excited at the move that Silver would show her. She watched intently at the move, examining the position. She watched as Silver pounced aggressively, smiling widely. "Like this?!" She squeaked, attempting to mimic the other's pose. Rowan's legs were rather shaky, and her pose overall unbalanced. She narrowed her eyebrows, attempting to pounce on a leaf as quietly as Silverpaw did.
She launched herself, but her paws slipped from under her. Rowan rolled on her back, letting out a dissatisfied huff. "You're so good at this!" She mewed, narrowing her eyes at the sky.
She laughed as she watched the kit try the move. The little kit had done her absolute best for doing it her first time. Silverpaw watched her try to pounce unbalanced, which had ultimately been the reason why she had fallen. "That was a good first try! If you keep practicing, I think you could be leader of RiverClan." The compliment that Rowankit had thrown her off. She wasn't used to compliments like that. "Why thank you! I have been practicing for a whole moon. I'm not much older than you and your brother." She had remembered being ushered out of the nursery by her own mother when Rowankits mother had started her kitting.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old August 1st, 2022, 12:22 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Robinkit flopped herself down onto her stone. It was a nice spot half of the stone was shaded and half was out in the sun. Robinkit liked to be by herself and often more times than not she would be a complete brat to others thanks to her trust issues. When it came to her rock though, it was a different story, she would glady claw off any cat's face that came even close to her rock. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the sun as she was sitting half in the sun half in the shade.

There was a mouse sitting to the side of her roasting in the sun. Latly she wasn't to inapt to doing really anything, she just couldn't find the energy to. She hadn't had a decent mouthful of food in a few days, yeah she took small bites here and there but nothing much, and she honstly was starting to get a bit thinner than she already was. She just couldn't find any energy to do anything other than snap at everyone and sleep.
@lucidense

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old August 1st, 2022, 12:34 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Hollowkit watched Robinkit in the sun, a bit bewildered by how happy the normally snappy kit looked. This can be my opportunity to become their friend! He thought to himself, staring at them for an uncomfortable moment as he anxiously puzzled over whether or not he should approach.
Eventually, he came near. His steps were unusually quiet, making him a surprising sight when his shadow cast over them, unintentionally blocking out the sun. "Um, hi, Robinkit." He said softly, making an effort to sound as passive and non-argumentative as possible.
He blinked, holding his tail with his paws, which was a common behavior for the kit. Ever since a warrior had stepped on it as a baby, he held it when anyone came near, for a subconscious irrational fear of being hurt. And Robinkit was definitely one of those 'hurt' alarm bells. @Wintersun

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; August 1st, 2022 at 12:34 AM.
Old August 1st, 2022, 12:46 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidense View Post
Hollowkit watched Robinkit in the sun, a bit bewildered by how happy the normally snappy kit looked. This can be my opportunity to become their friend! He thought to himself, staring at them for an uncomfortable moment as he anxiously puzzled over whether or not he should approach.
Eventually, he came near. His steps were unusually quiet, making him a surprising sight when his shadow cast over them, unintentionally blocking out the sun. "Um, hi, Robinkit." He said softly, making an effort to sound as passive and non-argumentative as possible.
He blinked, holding his tail with his paws, which was a common behavior for the kit. Ever since a warrior had stepped on it as a baby, he held it when anyone came near, for a subconscious irrational fear of being hurt. And Robinkit was definitely one of those 'hurt' alarm bells. @Wintersun
Robinkit let out a small growl as her sun was blocked out. She opened her eyes and glanced at the kit.

"What do you want?" She snapped, her ear flicking in annoyance at her half-nap being disturbed.

She slightly rose her head to the kit. The kit seemed to be a bit nervous around her and for whatever reason she liked seeing them that way. A small smirk formed on her jaw as she looked at the kit, her dark brown and red fur glimmering in what sunlight it was in.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)

Last edited by Wintersun; August 1st, 2022 at 12:46 AM.
Old August 1st, 2022, 07:04 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Rainfall - She/Her

Rainfall sat down, and closed her eyes, and re-opened them. She looked up at the sky, some clouds there,some clouds. Rainfall looked around the clearing, not much going on...or...at least what she can tell with just looking. She saw another warrior, which is Pondwhisker
Rainfall stood up eh, i guess i'll talk to a few warriors...well...Pondwhisker's the closest cat near me anyway, she thought, walking up to the other warrior "hey Pondwhisker, how are you? Been a while since i've actually seen you"
-----------
@cloudivity
Old August 1st, 2022, 07:06 AM
statement as follows.

Pondwhisker padded his way out of the warriors den, letting out a big yawn. He shook out his fur before observing camp. He sat down, grooming his fur and peeking around camp. There were kits play, apprentices training with eachother. That's good, I'm glad the young cats aren't too devastated about everything
His thoughts were a little cynical, but these cats didn't deserve to know the truth about outside the camp until as late as possible. He looked over at Rainfall who had just spoken to him. "Oh hello, Rainfall! I've been good, I've been busy training Specklepaw and such. How have you been?"

(you beat me to it haha)
@Fenixwolf

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Last edited by puppeteer; August 1st, 2022 at 07:08 AM.
Old August 1st, 2022, 07:24 AM
;-;

Rainfall - She/Her

"well, i've been fine, haven't really been talking to much cats, and yea, so that's why i figured i'll talk to you i guess" Rainfall replied "how's your training with Specklepaw?"
"Have specklepaw learned to swim yet? As a riverclan cat it's important to know how to swim and water related stuff"

"i could help you with training your apprentice if you want so, the sooner, the better right?"
The sooner the better, like what her father told her moons ago, she thought

----------
@cloudivity

Last edited by Thornwolf; August 1st, 2022 at 07:26 AM.
Old August 1st, 2022, 07:39 AM
statement as follows.

He nodded as the she-cat spoke. "That's completely fair, many of the cats have been quite mouse brained. And Specklepaw will be learning soon, its actually their next lesson!" Pondwhisker was quite proud of his apprentice, and the way they were training. "It would be helpful if you could, actually. I have some battle training I need to get done for them, but I need another cat for it."

--- @Fenixwolf

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Old August 1st, 2022, 07:47 AM
;-;

Rainfall - She/Her

Rainfall thought about it and nodded "well, sure, i can help with battle training" she said "so, when will this training start? Perhaps today? Maybe yesterday? I'm fine with any time, especially if i won't have to do anything at that time"
-------
@cloudivity