Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM

Old July 30th, 2017, 05:39 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye was taken by surprise as Bella pounced on him, his claws flashing out in a moment of fear. He stopped before he could hurt the cat as a familiar scent overcame him. "Bella?" he asked excitedly, perking up as he saw the she-cat. "I thought you were dead!" he exclaimed, nuzzling the she-cat. He was happy now, and he couldn't help but show it. He thought that Bella was gone for good, and he would never see the she-cat again, but here she was! "No, I'm not mad at all, trust me," he said, smiling, "It's better that you're out of Shadowclan territory anyways." He admitted, "It's not safe," He knew that for a fact, he had nearly been killed by a tree. His leg still ached, but he could tell that he wasn't injured, he would live, he probably just sprained it anyways. He probably would have been dead right now if it hadn't been for Tempestjay, and as much as he didn't like the tom, that just happened to be how things had played out, and now he felt the need to return the favor to Tempest somehow. That didn't matter however, as he was here with Bella now, so the deputy pushed Tempest from his mind. "Are you okay?" He asked quickly, "Are you hurt in any way?" he was panicking now, looking over Bella nervously. "If you are, we need to get you somewhere safe," he said quickly, before forcing himself to calm down, taking a deep breath in. "Sorry for panicking," He laughed weakly, "It's just been so long, I want to make sure everything is okay." He confessed, his golden and green eyes now looking into Bella's golden orbs.
Bella smiled as she heard that he had recognized her, she was happy to see him happy, after all, he meant the world to her and... losing him in such conditions- Simply losing him would destroy her. Breathing in his scent for a little, she really needed it after being so stressed about losing him. She rolled the two of them to their sides, laying down on her flank and pressing her face into his chest. "Of course I'm okay you big lump!" She cried out happily. "I'm always okay with you, Goldeneye." She purred, closing her eyes for a bit before meeting his gaze, StarClan had she missed them, those beautiful, differently colored eyes she fantasised over so much whenever he left. "You think I care about you panicking?!" She asked and laughed, licking his nose. "I did too when I saw your clan leave and just couldn't see you!" She admitted, her nose soon pressed against his. "But over all, are you hurt, my love?" She demanded sternly, the look on her face was something not to lie to, maybe if it was sprained, she wanted to know if her mate had gotten any injuries on the way here. "If you did, we will have to go see one of those medecine cat or whatever they're called." She said, placing a paw on his chest and licking his nose once more. "You don't know how worried I was..." She added with a sigh of relief.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Gingerpaw shrugged. "No preference." Gingerpaw had never thought of what her favorite prey was. She would just eat whatever play she could find on the fresh kill pile. Which one it was, it didn't matter. To Gingerpaw, food was food. It was simply there for you to eat. You didn't need a preference. You just needed to eat. At least the way Gingerpaw saw it. To Dungpaw, it was probably very different. He seemed like the type of cat who would be a picky eater.
Who would favor one piece of prey over the other. Now, she wasn't saying that having a favorite was bad. She was saying that was what she thought.
Dungpaw blinked in suprise," Wow." Then he narrowed his eyes," Since Riverclan gave consent for us to stay- are we allowed to hunt? Because I'm STARVING," he meowed emphasing the starving part a little bit I can't get in THAT much trouble catching a small shrew for myself in Riverclan territory, could I?
Elmpaw paused," Ask a Riverclanner." He returned to his silence zoning out I always have wondered who my kin is,I know I have a mother and obviously a father, but do I have any sisters or maybe another brother? And since I was found in the center of territory coated in mud, is there any chance I was born in Windclan, Riverclan, or Thunderclan? I couldn't have been born in Skyclan since we didn't know of them when I was born...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:09 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella smiled as she heard that he had recognized her, she was happy to see him happy, after all, he meant the world to her and... losing him in such conditions- Simply losing him would destroy her. Breathing in his scent for a little, she really needed it after being so stressed about losing him. She rolled the two of them to their sides, laying down on her flank and pressing her face into his chest. "Of course I'm okay you big lump!" She cried out happily. "I'm always okay with you, Goldeneye." She purred, closing her eyes for a bit before meeting his gaze, StarClan had she missed them, those beautiful, differently colored eyes she fantasised over so much whenever he left. "You think I care about you panicking?!" She asked and laughed, licking his nose. "I did too when I saw your clan leave and just couldn't see you!" She admitted, her nose soon pressed against his. "But over all, are you hurt, my love?" She demanded sternly, the look on her face was something not to lie to, maybe if it was sprained, she wanted to know if her mate had gotten any injuries on the way here. "If you did, we will have to go see one of those medicine cat or whatever they're called." She said, placing a paw on his chest and licking his nose once more. "You don't know how worried I was..." She added with a sigh of relief.
Goldeneye couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief hearing that his mate was fine. "Thank Starclan," he murmured, smiling. He was happy to know that Bella was safe. He didn't like not having Bella close to him, maybe he should ask Halestar when her ceremony would be. That might be a stupid question though, since the leader might not be doing ceremonies until they got back to Shadowclan, and Starclan knew when that would be. He didn't like leaving Shadowclan behind though, maybe this was karma for something that the clan did? He had no idea what the clan did, but he guessed that he might find out at some point. "I'm fine," the tom laughed, "My leg got a little sprained, but I'll live, I don't need to see Daypaw, trust me," he said quickly, not wanting to go to Daypaw for something as stupid as a sprained paw. "Besides, Daypaw has more important things they need to do," he said, "Not deal with a deputy's sprained ankle," he laughed. "It'll heal," he laughed. "How have you been doing Darling?" he asked in a flirtatious sort of way, but he just genuinely wanted to know how the she-cat was doing. He had missed her, the deputy had no idea how many times he could say that. He just wanted to spend a bunch of time with Bella, but, well, he also had a clan to take care of. As much as Golden wanted to just stay with Bella, he knew that things wouldn't go so well if he didn't watch the clan as well
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(Oh, nice to know)

(I forgot the name... Hold on)

Clovermist waied for a bit before padding off into the territory. She was prepared for an attack. But we just had a flood, why would RiverClan attack...?

Character Site

Old July 30th, 2017, 06:21 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@fenic!

Seapaw stumbled as she walked, her foot catching on a rock. The she-cat hissed in pain and cursed the dog that had ruined her leg. Fatigue was clawing at her and the marbled tabby knew she had to take a break soon. Ever since her leg was injured, Seapaw's progress was much slower. Progress? She mocked herself as she sat down heavily and began to gingerly lick her bad leg, What progress? I don't even know if I'm going in the right direction. A while back, Seapaw had started experiencing deja-vous. Noticing little things in her surroundings and occasional smells that were familiar, but the smog of the twoleg area was still fogging up her sense of smell, even as far away as she now was. The molly huffed, disheartened by the fact that she could no longer remember what Riverclan smelled like. Despite her depressed mood, no tears welled in the former apprentice's eyes. She'd learned the hard way that tears got a cat nothing.

The vegetation around Seapaw was eerily familiar and she strained her brain, but it was no use. All memory of Riverclan territory was faded and foggy. The camp, however, she could remember every little detail of the camp. Things she'd never noticed before. Her only hope was to stumble upon the camp or at least get close enough that she could recognize it. With the familiarity around her, Seapaw should have been more certain of being near her destination, but she'd been traveling for moons and the hard life of a rogue had made her a pessimist.

Heaving a sigh, the tabby pulled herself to her aching paws and continued in her journey. The last couple of days Seapaw had pushed herself harder than usual, especially since her injury. She had just felt so sure she was close to a breakthrough, but her pessimism had ripped that hope up quickly. She had walked until the moon started setting and slept wherever possible until the sun started rising. Hunting had been a bit of a challenge the first day after she left the twoleg area, and not just because of her leg. There was nothing to hunt in the twoleg area and her skills had gone blunt. But she'd managed to hone them in a woodsy area on the outskirts of a twoleg nest even finding a tiny lake within the borders of a twoleg nest to practice hunting fish in. That didn't mean she was well fed though. Seapaw barely allotted herself any time to hunt.

Again, she pushed herself too far and started walking again even though she felt as if she might collapse at any moment. The molly padded forward with tired, uneven steps until she reached an area that smelled strongly of fish and memories. It tickled her brain and heart and gave her a shining moment of hope. Oh, Starclan, please! Even in the moons away from your sight, I still believed in you. Please, please, help me now. Desperation glinted in her sea green eyes and hastened her heart beat as she hobbled to the left and right, confirming that the scent took the form of a line. Hardly daring to let herself hope, Seapaw hobbled over the line faster then she'd managed to move in a moon, she didn't even feel on the edge of collapsing anymore...at the moment.
Russetstar had certainly been through a lot ever since Seapaw had disappeared- for one, he'd happened to become the leader of an entire clan, for goodness' sakes. He was surprised to have been chosen by StarClan for the position after Bucknight had been defeated, but it all seemed to turn out for the best. He'd picked his first deputy, who'd served him for awhile before becoming too injured to do her part, and after her retirement came a second deputy from a second decision. He'd found new love within Whisperblaze after Shellfeather suddenly disappeared on a whim, with three of their kits taking after her- Seapaw, from their first litter, along with Cricketpaw and Spicepaw of their second. However, the latter two had come home safe, and everything had seemed to be going well- Cricketpaw had even become the medicine apprentice of RiverClan- until his daughter's demise.

She was killed. By who, he wasn't sure- the scent was rogue, it was nothing he'd ever smelled before. Even when Shellfeather herself came back, he wasn't happy with his daughter dead, and it still hung over him like a dark cloud. In fact, he was going to have new grandchildren soon, but all he could think about was her body. He didn't even find it- he had to watch it being dragged into camp, his face falling at the sight. It was an overwhelming feeling of grief, and now he had even more responsibility piled up onto his plate. ShadowClan's camp had flooded, and now they would have to reside in his own clan's territory, making for a bit of a surprise as he wouldn't expect to be the first Halestar would come to about the issue.

Letting out a sigh, the leader had excused himself from camp to take a bit of a walk, knowing he would have to clear his head a bit before taking on even more than he was able to handle. Thank goodness he didn't have an apprentice, now that would just be too much. His tail swishing across the territory floor, the tom prodded through the fields carefully, having crossed the river which ran through the territory, aiming to patrol a few borders to keep his mind off of all the strange happenings over the past moons. His paws pounding against the dirt, he could start to smell a bit of a strange scent again, something which seemed like that of another clan, another affiliation. I must be at the border. Rushing towards the border, his paws took him rather quickly before he recognized a smaller shape sitting there, one who looked tired and injured. "...Hello?" He called out carefully, his fur bristling with the idea that this stranger may be an enemy.

However, he recognized her- too much to doubt who this cat was.

"Oh my StarClan- Seapaw?"
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief hearing that his mate was fine. "Thank Starclan," he murmured, smiling. He was happy to know that Bella was safe. He didn't like not having Bella close to him, maybe he should ask Halestar when her ceremony would be. That might be a stupid question though, since the leader might not be doing ceremonies until they got back to Shadowclan, and Starclan knew when that would be. He didn't like leaving Shadowclan behind though, maybe this was karma for something that the clan did? He had no idea what the clan did, but he guessed that he might find out at some point. "I'm fine," the tom laughed, "My leg got a little sprained, but I'll live, I don't need to see Daypaw, trust me," he said quickly, not wanting to go to Daypaw for something as stupid as a sprained paw. "Besides, Daypaw has more important things they need to do," he said, "Not deal with a deputy's sprained ankle," he laughed. "It'll heal," he laughed. "How have you been doing Darling?" he asked in a flirtatious sort of way, but he just genuinely wanted to know how the she-cat was doing. He had missed her, the deputy had no idea how many times he could say that. He just wanted to spend a bunch of time with Bella, but, well, he also had a clan to take care of. As much as Golden wanted to just stay with Bella, he knew that things wouldn't go so well if he didn't watch the clan as well
Bella chuckled as she heard him thanking the stars above, well, she did understand why, in circumstances like these, everyone was worried. "So... Umm... By the smell of it I guess we're in RiverClan..." She mewed and gave him a look as he spoke about his sprained ankle. "Still, you will go see Daypaw, do you know how important you are to this clan, Goldeneye? And how important you are to me..?" She demanded, giving the tom a serious look. "You can't slow down for the clan, look, I may not be a part of ShadowClan yet, but it could get worse, I've heard things like this happen in the past." The pretty calico admitted. "Just go ask for something that could help you, a painkiller or something, I just want the best for you, Goldeneye." She added and rubbed their noses together. As he asked her how she had been doing, she shrugged. "Well, I've been reviewing the moves you showed me and I actually managed to fight a cat off!" She mewed happily, proud of herself before she rubbed her head against the tom's. "I also caught many preys! All thanks to you!" She purred, and, in all honesty, without him, she wouldn't have been able to live out here, she would probably be crowfood by now if it wasn't for her 'mentor' or mate, she didn't really know how he wanted her to call him, and she was a little shy to ask, but she always considered herself his mate. "Umm... I'd really like to know, with the conditions right now... Where am I supposed to go?" She asked.
Old July 30th, 2017, 06:50 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Russetstar had certainly been through a lot ever since Seapaw had disappeared- for one, he'd happened to become the leader of an entire clan, for goodness' sakes. He was surprised to have been chosen by StarClan for the position after Bucknight had been defeated, but it all seemed to turn out for the best. He'd picked his first deputy, who'd served him for awhile before becoming too injured to do her part, and after her retirement came a second deputy from a second decision. He'd found new love within Whisperblaze after Shellfeather suddenly disappeared on a whim, with three of their kits taking after her- Seapaw, from their first litter, along with Cricketpaw and Spicepaw of their second. However, the latter two had come home safe, and everything had seemed to be going well- Cricketpaw had even become the medicine apprentice of RiverClan- until his daughter's demise.

She was killed. By who, he wasn't sure- the scent was rogue, it was nothing he'd ever smelled before. Even when Shellfeather herself came back, he wasn't happy with his daughter dead, and it still hung over him like a dark cloud. In fact, he was going to have new grandchildren soon, but all he could think about was her body. He didn't even find it- he had to watch it being dragged into camp, his face falling at the sight. It was an overwhelming feeling of grief, and now he had even more responsibility piled up onto his plate. ShadowClan's camp had flooded, and now they would have to reside in his own clan's territory, making for a bit of a surprise as he wouldn't expect to be the first Halestar would come to about the issue.

Letting out a sigh, the leader had excused himself from camp to take a bit of a walk, knowing he would have to clear his head a bit before taking on even more than he was able to handle. Thank goodness he didn't have an apprentice, now that would just be too much. His tail swishing across the territory floor, the tom prodded through the fields carefully, having crossed the river which ran through the territory, aiming to patrol a few borders to keep his mind off of all the strange happenings over the past moons. His paws pounding against the dirt, he could start to smell a bit of a strange scent again, something which seemed like that of another clan, another affiliation. I must be at the border. Rushing towards the border, his paws took him rather quickly before he recognized a smaller shape sitting there, one who looked tired and injured. "...Hello?" He called out carefully, his fur bristling with the idea that this stranger may be an enemy.

However, he recognized her- too much to doubt who this cat was.

"Oh my StarClan- Seapaw?"
Seapaw had been down-wind of her father, unable to smell him. But the scent of Riverclan had led her forward. As she limped across the border, the she-cat heard a familiar voice call out a greeting. She turned her eyes in the direction of the voice, and her mouth dropped open. Shock, relief, and love filled her gaze as it landed on none other than her father, who promptly called out her name. He recognizes me! Even after all this time and even as filthy as I am, he recognizes me! "Russetswirl!" Seapaw yelled with jubilation, picking up speed as she ran at the older tom, her injured leg barely holding her back.

Seapaw reached Russetstar quickly, only slightly held back by her leg, and didn't stop until she was close enough for their fur to brush. The molly nuzzled her father happily, tears springing to her eyes despite her no-crying rule. "I found you!" She cried in an unsteady voice, "I'm h-home!" All the moons of pain and fear melted away for a single moment and she let the realization that she was home and safe fill her. Seapaw breathed in deeply, feeling memories wash over her with Russetstar's scent. She continued to breath heavily, as if she was memorizing his scent in case she disappeared once again.

The molly pulled away and sniffed back her tears, asking with a smile and a shaky voice, "How's mom? A-and Applepaw?" As she awaited the tom's response, Seapaw let her blue eyes travel all over him. He looked older and more tired, but the same cat that she'd known her whole life. She'd been so worried that she'd never see him again. When times were especially tough, and Seapaw had felt like she couldn't continue, her mind had pulled up an image of Shellfeather, Russetswirl, Applepaw, and Seapaw all together and taken her back to when they were happy. It can be like that again! She naively thought for a moment, before the haunting shadow of her experiences clouded her eyes and thoughts and she realized, No it can't be.

Even that thought, though it ruined some of her joy, couldn't fully depress her. Even if things were different, at least she was home. At least she could see the cats she loved. And apologize to them. Seapaw thought of her actions as a younger cat and felt guilty for ever taking her life and the cats in it for granted. The marbled tabby looked up at the sky and silently declared to Starclan, From this moment forwrad, I promise never to take clan life or the cats in my life for granted. Thank you for showing me the path home.
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble snorted and muttered under her breathe," I don't blame you, but yet again..." she trailed of Eclipsekit could be purebred Riverclan for all I know....
(Omg, I completely forgot that no one knows who Eclipsekit's birth parents are.. XD We should make a plot where she finds out as either an apprentice or a warrior that she is a RiverClan cat and she has to chose between loyalties)
Eclipsekit shrugged, shivered, and sneezed. "How far is it to RiverClan camp? I'm cold..."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

(Omg, I completely forgot that no one knows who Eclipsekit's birth parents are.. XD We should make a plot where she finds out as either an apprentice or a warrior that she is a RiverClan cat and she has to chose between loyalties)
Eclipsekit shrugged, shivered, and sneezed. "How far is it to RiverClan camp? I'm cold..."
(That's what I was thinking or she could be part Riverclan part Windclan...Picking between three clans and she should def. having littermates)

Rasberrybubble strained her eyes," I think it's just over there." She nuzzled Eclipsekit I hope the parents never show up. Eclipsekit never should have to know the truth. I will tell her when Eclipsekit is a warrior, now isn't right. She's too young and innocent...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Idiot! She thought when he went silent, ears pinning back slightly. He seemed nervous, which just made her feel worse for asking. Was he going to tell her something awful? Probably. She listened silently, still walking by his side as he spoke. Her tail was twitching as she leaned on him slightly. Her last thoughts being RiverClan, her mind focused on him. Needlescar blinked, giving the ocassional nod or gaze at him to let him know she was listening. ThunderClan, huh? She thought, not the worst Clan to be born in. She continued to give most of her focus to his story, the other percent on not tripping over her own paws. She gave him a little nudge, smiling reassuringly. She turned her eyes back to the path, her ears pricked as she noticed she was walking without stumbling over herself. An accomplishment when she was focused on something else. She still remained quiet, listening intently. He paused, making her worry and open her maw to say something, but nothing came to mind as she shut it. A way with words. She thought sarcastically, she couldn't even form a sentence! She turned to look at him, tilting her head.

She remained silent as he spoke, occasionally giving little comfort purrs. She still remained silent, her paws moving without her consent as he continued talking. He seemed sad, and Needlescar understood why. That was a crappy childhood, having everyone die. Her family was.. well, she wasn't sure. So maybe they both had crappy childhoods. But, Needlescar couldn't really remember hers. She probably repressed it, though she got little memories of her parents once or twice. Needlescar shook her thoughts away, going back to paying full attention to his story. She was leaned against him, his warmth in her fur as she fluffed out her fur. Needlescar wasn't the best at comforting, but she could try, right? All she needed to do was make him feel okay, that was the only thing on her mind besides listening to every word that came out of Pinewhisker's mouth, despite the loud beating of her heart.

So that's why he said that before. She thought, eyes still glued onto him. He continued, Needlescar still leaned against him. He grew silent, again worrying her for a reason she didn't know. Still silent, she glanced at her paws. Somehow she felt guilty-ish. Had she seen him before? Unsure. If she did, wouldn't they have at least talked a bit? Shrugging the thoughts away, she turned back to him as he was talking. She stumbled a bit when he limped ahead, but she quickened her strides to meet his and leaned against him, purrs vibrating from her for comfort as she glanced at her paws. "I'm..sorry." Was all she said.
“Heh, I..” Pinewhisker was lost for words for a moment as she leaned against him as an attempt of comfort, “It’s alright, honestly, I’ve finally found a reason to live again.” The male was silent after that, letting those words and their explanation up to her imagination, though the brown-furred warrior gave her a softened smile before looking back towards the path ahead of them, a few drops of blood trailing behind him from his wounded leg. He occasionally glanced at Needlescar, wondering if she had any bad thoughts towards him now that she knew that he wasn’t pure Shadowclan - the tom knew how cats could be towards cats like him and he could only imagine what some felt if they knew more about his origins. Pinewhisker gave a lightened sigh, shaking his head to rid him of such troubling thoughts. He turned his head to look towards the she-cat beside him, her sweet purring making his head spin with untold emotions that swarmed his mind.

A few moments passed as they were finally heading towards the Riverclan hunting grounds and away from the place they knew as home. Pinewhisker, himself, had never set paw in any place that was known as Riverclan land, or Windclan, for that matter. Only Thunderclan and Shadowclan land was what he knew, but he knew that many cats would be in the same position as he was, perhaps even worse. “I can already smell the scent of fish.” The warrior joked, smirking at the female beside him, “That’s how you know that we’re close to the Riverclan border.” Of course, the brown-furred male had no hatred towards any clan and only meant his teasing as good fun. Pinewhisker peered around the area as they finally stepped into Riverclan land, unaware of their surroundings and what was to come in the future for them. “I can smell Shadowclan cats too, so we’ve finally joined the rest of them.” He assured Needlescar with a relieved purr.