Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Me and The Devil [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 11:47 PM
Shrew's Character Corner!
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:35 PM
please don't prove i'm...
by silver.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:20 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Fish
Today 11:17 PM

Old June 2nd, 2022, 08:19 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Vixensnarl's ears twitched as she took in the sounds at the ThunderClan border and was disappointed to find she couldn't hear any activity. It would've been fun to sink her claws into one of the rodents, but it appeared none were nearby. Instead, she headed towards the middle of the border since Brackenfire had taken one end and Badgerscar the other. The molly made sure the marks she left were strong. It wouldn't do to have ThunderClan thinking they could steal ShadowClan territory just because they had succeeded in taking the guppies.

@poppy. @Spotty

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old June 5th, 2022, 08:46 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl's ears perked at the sounds of dogs barking in the distant. She opened her mouth to draw the scents of the air across the roof of her mouth but couldn't taste the dogs on the wind. It seemed that they were far enough way that they wouldn't be a problem. Finishing up her section of the border she glanced around for Brackenfire and Badgerscar to see if they were done. "Are you guys ready to head back?"

@poppy. @Spotty [went ahead and posted since the patrol is due tomorrow. I'll have Vixen report tomorrow evening EST to give y'all time to get another response!]

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old June 6th, 2022, 01:49 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Badgerscar @NinjaBloss @poppy.

The last member of their patrol did the middle part, so Badgerscar finished his a brisk pace - not feeling like wasting time - but stopped abruptly at the sound of barking. During one patrol a few months ago he and Owlfeather had scented a fox who he had sent her to investigate, but this one seemed further away. In in a way, he was a little disappointed, bringing back a dog pelt could have been... something, for sure. Though he doubted those dumb Twolegs would be happy with that.

Anyway. He had done his part and trotted back just in time to hear Vixensnarl finish up as well. He responded only with a short, yet confirming grunt and began to go back to the camp, taking it Vixensnarl would report since she was the leader for some reason.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old June 14th, 2022, 08:10 PM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Centipedepaw | @Erebus ||
At some point, Sunnyleap’s old bones must have slowed her down; the more experienced warrior did not make it all the way to the ThunderClan border, leaving Centipedepaw with Lynxblossom to complete the patrol. Although disappointed that he wouldn’t have the opportunity to learn more about Sunnyleap, the skull-faced boy knew that he had a mission to complete. Best to get it done and report back to Cinderblaze with useful information about the perimeter that ShadowClan (unfortunately) shared with those ThunderClan cowards.

His nose wrinkled the closer he drew to his territory’s edge. To Centipede, ShadowClan was a rich tapestry of fresh clean evergreens and rich wet earth… the velvety green of moss and trickle of streams… his home smelled welcoming, a dark embrace, and anything outside of it struck him like an insult. ThunderClan smacked him in the nose with notes of dry dirt and rotting leaves and squirrel—scents that only disgusted and disappointed him. He felt bad for all the clanmates that had spent time on that side of the invisible wall… had they needed to roll around in some mud to clean the ThunderClan stink off of them? How much had they needed to bathe until their fur didn’t taste like failure?

“What we do if we see… them?” Centipedepaw gestured vaguely in the direction of ThunderClan, wrinkling his muzzle as he glanced back at Lynxblossom. Hopefully his rusty voice was understandable; he’d been trying to speak more with Ivysnake, practicing his pronunciation in order to better communicate with his hearing peers. “Do we kick their butts?”

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old June 14th, 2022, 08:55 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

@corgigirl
Crow’fire he-him

Crow’fire nodded towards his clanmate, it felt a bit weird to be leading. From what he understood Sand’smoke wasn’t going to turn up. That was fine, they could do it without them. Still felt weird, but he guessed he would have to get used to it, he could be assigned patrol leader at any time it was something he’d have to prepared for. He wasn’t extremely familiar with the shadowclan border but he’d been there once or twice. He had no real hopes for this patrol, it could be calm or it could be chaotic, he didn’t mind to much. A border scrap might even be fun if it happened but it wouldn’t be something he’d be trying to start on purpose. It felt strange being in such a small patrol, most had three to four cats while this one only had two. It shouldn’t be a long one then, get in, mark the border, get out. Simple as that.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Last edited by IcarusUntamed; June 14th, 2022 at 08:55 PM.
Old June 14th, 2022, 09:00 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

“I’ll go left, you can take the other side,” Birchheart said as the pair arrive at the border. The cream tom got the feel that his fellow Thunderclan clan mate didn’t really feel very comfortable at the front leading. Himself, he felt very comfortable, maybe even better than normal when his was in the front. Birchheart moved to his side of the border and started his duties. He was used to being in small patrols. He had probably only been on like 5 in his life and he had only been in one with three, the rest were just the two of them. Lately, he had the feeling that his clan was getting lazy and throwing off patrols to other cat. Birchheart had never missed a patrol and never intended to.

@GoldenDays

Bump me after 48 hours!

Last edited by corgigirl; June 14th, 2022 at 09:03 PM.
Old June 15th, 2022, 01:10 PM
Genloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
“I’ll go left, you can take the other side,” Birchheart said as the pair arrive at the border. The cream tom got the feel that his fellow Thunderclan clan mate didn’t really feel very comfortable at the front leading. Himself, he felt very comfortable, maybe even better than normal when his was in the front. Birchheart moved to his side of the border and started his duties. He was used to being in small patrols. He had probably only been on like 5 in his life and he had only been in one with three, the rest were just the two of them. Lately, he had the feeling that his clan was getting lazy and throwing off patrols to other cat. Birchheart had never missed a patrol and never intended to.

@GoldenDays
Crow’fire he-him

Crow’fire flicked his tail in acknowledgment before heading right to begin marking the borders. “I have a feeling this patrol is gonna be a really calm one” he remarked. It just had that vibe that nothing much was going to happen. To be fair most patrols where supposed to be uneventful. It sucked rhay so many cats weren’t attending patrols, it’s almost like they we’re going my back to how it was before Dawn’star came in and Cinder’star became leader. Honestly it was sad just how much many of his clanmates refused to change. But even if Thunderclan decided to run itself into the ground, go soft, or whatever else the other clans called them. He’d stay. He’d seen what kittypet life would be like and it wasn’t something he’d be happy with. His home was thunderclan.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

Old June 15th, 2022, 01:43 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Birchheart marked the border and didn’t find anything unusual in the least. He turned back to his patrol mate. “I agree, I didn’t find anything, just the smell of earth. “Do you think our clanmates have been not showing up more lately?” He said, trying to phrase it delicately, as he was not sure of the other cat’s stance on the subject. He needed to talk to someone about it. And it seems Crowfire was the perfect fit.

@GoldenDays

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old June 15th, 2022, 02:05 PM
Genloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Birchheart marked the border and didn’t find anything unusual in the least. He turned back to his patrol mate. “I agree, I didn’t find anything, just the smell of earth. “Do you think our clanmates have been not showing up more lately?” He said, trying to phrase it delicately, as he was not sure of the other cat’s stance on the subject. He needed to talk to someone about it. And it seems Crowfire was the perfect fit.

@GoldenDays
Crow’fire he-him

Crow’fire lifted his head as he heard his clanmate talk, continuing to mark the border as he replied. “It’s strange, yeah, I mean, after all that happened with Dawn’star and everything since you’d think our clanmates would be more, I dunno, trying to prove we aren’t as yellow bellied as the other clans say?” he replied. “But so many cats not turning up for patrols, it’s almost like Dawn’stars visit was nothing to them” of course he hadn’t ment to imply it was the entire clan being lazy, or that his clanmates were lazy at all, but that’s kind of what it looks like, especially what it would look like to an outside post of view.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

Old June 15th, 2022, 04:02 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

“Yah! I mean, Dawnstar probably shouldn’t have just come in and taken control of our clan like that. But we now need to show the other clans that we are powerful and wouldn’t just turn the other cheek. I think the battle of the cove helped that!” Birchheart said, his body still aching from the wounds of the battle. Wow, he had just said a lot. He started talking and it just came out. He regretted some of his words choices, but he felt all of his words needed to be said. “And it’s certainly not everyone!” He walked closer to his clan mate. “Hopefully that new council thing will help.” That same tired, glazed look appeared back in his eyes. It had been returning more and more lately.

@GoldenDays

Bump me after 48 hours!