Yesterday 10:56 PM

Old August 19th, 2022, 09:30 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Returning to the wails of another or a dead body was something becoming all too common in RiverClan. By now you'd think the quiet tom would know how to handle himself in these situations but still he didn't. Each and every time he just clamped up, showed no emotions as he padded over silently to observe the bloodied body of a mother. Who was cruel enough to keep taking these lives, was this retaliation for past mistakes - for what happened with ThunderClan? What happened here for all these deaths to be warranted, or was it just another stroke of supposed bad luck. No, it just happened. These things worked in strange ways. Ways he couldn't quite comprehend and yet it seemed life was throwing opportunity after opportunity at him to learn. That this had to happen again.

He made his presence known by a mere exhale, silently looking over the sobbing apprentice's shoulder for any apparent injuries on Lilyheart. Whatever happened almost undoubtedly involved a river (drowning?), seen how soaked she was, but that wouldn't explain the blood other than the possibility of getting injured due to the water current. Why did it feel like a difficult question to ask? Glancing to the young Silverpaw, his throat momentarily ran dry as he contemplated questioning about the happenings. And yet it just didn't feel right. At least Reedwhisker was there to offer comfort. Still Gingerfrost offered silence until the apprentice possibly calmed down even just a little, only softly speaking up - not much above a whisper - eyes moving to the elder sibling.
"What happened?"

[ @cloudivity @SpiritedWarrior ]

Hearing the exhale of a denmate, Reedwhisker turned her head to see Gingerfrost, a shield. With saddened eyes, the she-cat simply twitched her ear, offering the tom a place to sit next to her while she explained what happened. With shaky, uneven breaths, Reedwhisker stifled her sobs for the moment. I have to explain what happened to the entire Clan...

"I-I'm not entirely sure. All I... all I know was that she was in the water and hit a sharp rock, which caused the injury in her neck," the warrior motioned with her nose where the wound was, her voice raspy. "And she drowned. I don't know if it was an accident or StarClan's will... I just hope she didn't have to suffer long."

Dipping her head after she finished speaking, Reedwhisker closed her eyes, wishing with all her might it was just a dream. But when she opened them back up, Lilyheart's body was still there. Only a few more tears came out of her, all Reedwhisker felt was the tiredness she felt after her silent vigil. But it was slightly different. She would no longer see Lilyheart in camp. She could no longer speak to the elder. No longer share prey with her. No longer groom each other. With no idea who her father was, Reedwhisker and her siblings had no one to confide in except their denmates. At least Gingerfrost is here...
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old August 19th, 2022, 10:20 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Specklepaw
(They/He)

Specklepaw had heard wailing and cries from the clearing, so the apprentice could only guess another clanmate had died. The nervous apprentice walked out of the apprentice den. Specklepaws heartdropped the moment they saw his friend Silverpaw was the owner of the cries. The apprentice looked at the body and noticed it to be Lilyheart.

Specklepaw slowly went over and touched Silverpaws shoulder with their nose trying to comfort the other apprentice.

@cloudivity
Old August 20th, 2022, 02:16 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
Death was coming for RiverClan in waves it seemed. The young medicine cat had, at first, considered it to be dumb luck. Now, Fawnpaw was convinced this was a punishment of some sort. A cruel and twisted welcoming gift from the starry ancestors, a trick that they were playing on her. Dangling her Clanmates before her just out of reach so she couldn't heal, help, or protect them - and it made her want to scream. It made her want to cry out and sob heavy tears into her nest until the moss was soaked through.

But she couldn't do that. She had to remain strong, no matter how impossible that felt. About a day had passed since Risingpaw's burial and Fawnpaw had been out looking for flowers for Pikestar. Blue ones, his favorite. She wanted to perhaps have a talk with him, see how he was holding up since his sons burial. And she had actually found a few pretty ones, all ranging in different shades of blue.

Light paws brought her back to camp, and within the first two paw steps, Fawnpaw knew. The way her chest tightened, the wails, the scent... Fear crept up her spine as she hesitantly peered in from the camp entrance. Seeing the crumpled form of an apprentice, cats hovering around something in the center of the clearing.

No. StarClan, no.

Flowers now dropped Fawnpaw hurried forward on small brown paws until they eventually brought her to... to... to... Bile rose in her throat and the medicine cat apprentice visibly winced at the restraint it took not to become sick at the sight. Another dead body. Soaked and speckled with blood. Lifeless eyes staring ahead at nothing. Lilyheart.

Suddenly, a certain feeling engulfed her paws and made it so that she could not feel them. Her blue gaze moved from the body to the cats around - Reedwhisker, Gingerfrost, Specklepaw, Featherspirit - and then finally... Silverpaw. She knew that cry, the guttural wail that rose from her. Parts of her heart shattered for the she-cat, and despite not knowing her really at all Fawnpaw came to the side that Reedwhisker was not seated by.

She gave a sad look towards Specklepaw before she crouched down to be eye-level with the grieving apprentice. There were no words, and even if they were they were not up to Fawnpaw to speak. Gingerly, the young medicine cat pressed her nose against the base of Silverpaw's ear. "I am so sorry." Her words were soft, quiet. Murmured in a hushed whisper for her former denmate to hear.

[ @cloudivity @SpiritedWarrior @Estelle @l3o.artz ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old August 20th, 2022, 06:35 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw had finally quieted, her voice was so hoarse. She couldn't speak, nor would she. But she had to. She was faintly aware of cats around her, but she couldn't or just wouldn't hear what they were saying. She swallowed, faintly aware of Specklepaw and Fawnpaw, her denmate and former denmate, near her. She appreciated them a lot. She felt so bad for Fawnpaw, she couldn't even begin to imagine how she was dealing with all this death. Reedwhiskers tail was on her back. She swallowed again

"M-My mothers last.. words.." Her eyes welled, threatening to spill. She knew this was going to be the part that sucked. She cleared her throat, blinking away her tears, before speaking again. "Her last words were to me and Shimmerstream. She told us to tell RiverClan she loved you all. We tried to save her but... The current was too strong." She hated that last part. If she had been taught to swim, she would have been fine. But she hadn't. That was fine. It was all fine. She buried her head into Shimmerstream, finally going quiet.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old August 20th, 2022, 07:36 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
Slatestripe noticed Peachpaw lying in the clearing, watching a bird fly by overhead. His ears twitched; why was an apprentice lounging around camp during the day? Surely they should be out hunting, or training, or doing chores.

Heaving himself to his paws, he padded over to the young cat. "Where's your mentor?" he questioned.

( @Cody Riley Paco Killian )

Peachpaw-she/her-post: 16

Peachpaw looked at slatestripe seeing him coming to her she sat up then hearing his question she flicked her creamy tail" honestly i don't know where my mentor is right now, i already did some training earlier" she replied softly

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 20th, 2022, 08:47 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Fawnpaw
Death was coming for RiverClan in waves it seemed. The young medicine cat had, at first, considered it to be dumb luck. Now, Fawnpaw was convinced this was a punishment of some sort. A cruel and twisted welcoming gift from the starry ancestors, a trick that they were playing on her. Dangling her Clanmates before her just out of reach so she couldn't heal, help, or protect them - and it made her want to scream. It made her want to cry out and sob heavy tears into her nest until the moss was soaked through.

But she couldn't do that. She had to remain strong, no matter how impossible that felt. About a day had passed since Risingpaw's burial and Fawnpaw had been out looking for flowers for Pikestar. Blue ones, his favorite. She wanted to perhaps have a talk with him, see how he was holding up since his sons burial. And she had actually found a few pretty ones, all ranging in different shades of blue.

Light paws brought her back to camp, and within the first two paw steps, Fawnpaw knew. The way her chest tightened, the wails, the scent... Fear crept up her spine as she hesitantly peered in from the camp entrance. Seeing the crumpled form of an apprentice, cats hovering around something in the center of the clearing.

No. StarClan, no.

Flowers now dropped Fawnpaw hurried forward on small brown paws until they eventually brought her to... to... to... Bile rose in her throat and the medicine cat apprentice visibly winced at the restraint it took not to become sick at the sight. Another dead body. Soaked and speckled with blood. Lifeless eyes staring ahead at nothing. Lilyheart.

Suddenly, a certain feeling engulfed her paws and made it so that she could not feel them. Her blue gaze moved from the body to the cats around - Reedwhisker, Gingerfrost, Specklepaw, Featherspirit - and then finally... Silverpaw. She knew that cry, the guttural wail that rose from her. Parts of her heart shattered for the she-cat, and despite not knowing her really at all Fawnpaw came to the side that Reedwhisker was not seated by.

She gave a sad look towards Specklepaw before she crouched down to be eye-level with the grieving apprentice. There were no words, and even if they were they were not up to Fawnpaw to speak. Gingerly, the young medicine cat pressed her nose against the base of Silverpaw's ear. "I am so sorry." Her words were soft, quiet. Murmured in a hushed whisper for her former denmate to hear.

[ @cloudivity @SpiritedWarrior @Estelle @l3o.artz ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
Silverpaw had finally quieted, her voice was so hoarse. She couldn't speak, nor would she. But she had to. She was faintly aware of cats around her, but she couldn't or just wouldn't hear what they were saying. She swallowed, faintly aware of Specklepaw and Fawnpaw, her denmate and former denmate, near her. She appreciated them a lot. She felt so bad for Fawnpaw, she couldn't even begin to imagine how she was dealing with all this death. Reedwhiskers tail was on her back. She swallowed again

"M-My mothers last.. words.." Her eyes welled, threatening to spill. She knew this was going to be the part that sucked. She cleared her throat, blinking away her tears, before speaking again. "Her last words were to me and Shimmerstream. She told us to tell RiverClan she loved you all. We tried to save her but... The current was too strong." She hated that last part. If she had been taught to swim, she would have been fine. But she hadn't. That was fine. It was all fine. She buried her head into Shimmerstream, finally going quiet.

Reedwhisker looked around as more cats began to gather around. Although this time, unlike Skystar’s death, everyone was trickling in one by one. Not that the dark brown warrior minded, of course. Everyone was probably hesitant because of all the death that’s been happening. Fawnpaw, she has now idea how the sweet and innocent medicine cat was handling it all. Despite all the grief and sadness that tugged at her pelt, Reedwhisker looked at Fawnpaw, grateful she was there to help comfort Silverpaw.

“T-thank you for being here, Fawnpaw,” she finally spoke in a tone that was barely above a whisper. “It means a lot to us all.”

And then came the voice of Silverpaw. Seeing her sister blink away tears from her eyes, Reedwhisker reached forward with her nose, wanting to touch the apprentice’s shoulder as if saying “It’s okay”. But she knew full well that it wasn’t okay. Not for them anyway. Lilyheart was going to be up in StarClan, watching over her and all three of her siblings if she wasn’t already. But one thought dug it’s way into her mind. Why was Shimmerstream not more careful for Lilyheart? As a warrior and her kit, Shimmerstream should have watched and told Lilyheart not to get in the water! Anger bubbled up inside of her, why was Shimmerstream being quiet? Not saying anything to console her littermates or younger sister?

“I’m sure she appreciates you passing along her message, Silverpaw,” Reedwhisker spoke softly once again, trying to forget about the anger toward her littermate for the time being.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; August 20th, 2022 at 11:56 AM.
Old August 20th, 2022, 09:32 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Lichenkit and Plumfade sat

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:24 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
Silverpaw trekked her way into camp, her tail dragging along the dirt ground, stamped down hard by previous generations. By her mother. She let out a quiet sob, trying her best to keep one paw going at a time. Left, right, left right, she had to be strong. If not for her siblings, for herself. She held part of Lilyhearts body on her back, the still wet body dripping down her own fur. She wanted nothing more than to collapse in a heap and wail, let out every ounce of pain in her small body. Was Fawnpaw back? Was Snowleap... or was it Snowstar now? Where was everyone?

As the four siblings finally made their way into camp, the apprentice couldn't hold herself up anymore. She finally collapsed. The wail and cries that had been clawing their ways out of her throat finally escaped. She didn't even care if she was too loud, she lost her mother. The one cat in this goddamn place that she could count on to protect, love, and cherish her. Her siblings had eachother, they were littermates. She had no one to talk to. No one to cry to, or have them clean her fur after a hard training session. What did she do to deserve this fate?! Why hadn't StarClan saved her mother..? Would her leader and medicine cat have that answer? Could anyone have that answer? She wouldn't know until she could ask. For now, she found herself curling up beside the part of her mother that she had been carrying, looking like a pathetic kit. She tried desperately to clean the blood off of her mothers pelt, almost as if she was begging her to be okay... but she knew she wouldn't be.

Ferretkit jumped away from the bettle he was hunting when he heard a cat cry. Looking over at the noise he tilted his worried about what was going on. He padded over, tail tip twitching in worry for his clanmate.

Twitchfur looked up from his pawing in the prey pile, hearing Sliverpaw cry. Getting to his paws he padded over, unsure if he could help in anyway.
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:41 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Flintkit screams.

Bluebellcrackle yawns.
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:46 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody Riley Paco Killian View Post

Peachpaw-she/her-post: 16

Peachpaw looked at slatestripe seeing him coming to her she sat up then hearing his question she flicked her creamy tail" honestly i don't know where my mentor is right now, i already did some training earlier" she replied softly
Slatestripe nodded at her response. He was glad that the apprentice had at least done some training already, but he felt it was a little early in the day for her to just be lounging about. Apprentices should take advantage of the daylight whenever they can, in his opinion. “Would you like to go out fishing?” he inquired.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.