Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:26 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Eden
Today 10:25 PM
let me wrap my teeth...
by Omari
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:10 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:03 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:31 PM

Old March 20th, 2017, 04:45 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Despite the fact that the older tom wasn't showing any sign of friendliness towards the kit - even seeming unamused by his kit nature and clumsiness - the young tom wasn't unnerved by him in anyway. He actually felt... like he knew this stranger. But not just knew him, he felt like he trusted him. Of course, being young he didn't dwell on it and didn't think too much about the strange trust he felt towards Zerosight despite this being his first impressions - or at least he thought, anyway.

"Hello," he squeak, not phased by how tone that the former medicine cat was acting towards him. His dark ears flattened slightly as the tom seemed snapped at him a bit, questioning why he was there. Am I not suppose to be here...? He thought, feeling embarrassed - and a bit scared - of being caught here if he wasn't suppose to be. Even though he felt like Zerosight would never hurt him, he still feared that another cat could possible show up, and that one might be a threat to the small tabby. His autumn orbs watched Zerosight's clouded ones. Of course, the small kit had never met a blind cat and there fore didn't know what they looked like... yet he somehow understood that the dark tom couldn't see.

"Oh, um... I am looking for my home," he began, glancing around as if expected to see his twoleg den suddenly appear through the trees in the beautiful forest. "I was separated from my family, and I'm trying to find them... but I haven't found them yet," his tone turned to a downcast one, but he quickly turned it around. "I haven't given up yet though!" He perked up. "Have you se- do you know they are?" The young tom-kit silently scolded himself for what he was about to ask the blind elder.

His tail waved in the air as he continued to look and awaited Zerosight's response to the question. He wished to find them soon, the kit had become so lonely. His heart would hurt every time he realized how lonely he was and that he wasn't with his family anymore. It was hard to continue looking for them. It didn't help that it was still leaf-bare, making the ground frozen and when it wasn't, there was slush and mud everywhere. Not to mention that no body he asks ever knows where they are, no matter how many cats he came across before running into Zerosight.
Zerosight paused, feeling a weird wave of deja vu overcome him as he silently listened to the kitten talk. If he wasn't blind, it probably would have been a stronger feeling since the kitten would look very similar to a certain cat he had once been very close to. Despite this unfortunate fact, the feeling was still there, and it seemed to unnerve the old tom; who shifted his weight back and forth as a sign. His heart thumped in his chest, though he couldn't really find a solid reason as to why other than the memories that the kitten seemed to bring to the surface.
He's so much like Northpath was when he was a kit... The thought brought a mix of bitterness and a weird sort of happiness to his chest, and he couldn't tell which was the stronger emotion. Clearing his throat awkwardly, he tried his strongest to push the feeling away, convining himself that this kitten couldn't replace his beloved apprentice. "You've wandered onto ThunderClan territory," He mumbled blankly, though he knew the kitten wouldn't understand what that meant. "Your parents definitely wouldn't be here because you don't smell of any clan."
The tom sighed, knowing that he probably wouldn't be able to help him find his family today, and that he definitely wasn't allowed to leave him out here alone. A night out in this cold could easily kill a kitten that didn't have a warm place to sleep, and there were predators that came out in the night that wouldn't mind him as a snack. "I don't know how to help you find them, but I can bring you to my leader. Gyrestar will know what to do," He meowed after a moment of silence and thought. The previous medicine cat shifted awkward once more, his frown solidly in place. Whenever the silence continued, the feeling of deja vu become almost overwhelming to the older tom. "What's your name, kit?" He asked suddenly, trying to give a name to the cat that definitely wasn't Northpath.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:23 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWompus View Post
He sighed a he looked around them. He just wanted to be something important when he grew up. He sighed and frowned, waiting to arrive at the camp.
Wait on this, imma ask Grousestar, the Clan leader, to rp with us in the leader's den so we can get something formal for your join.)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Wait on this, imma ask Grousestar, the Clan leader, to rp with us in the leader's den so we can get something formal for your join.)
Ok)
Old March 21st, 2017, 03:03 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post
@Empress Of Evil
The chilling shriek of a crow shattered the silence of the clearing. Slatestorm flinched at the noise and slightly lowered her head once the flapping of rythmic wings disappeared from ear. Her dull yellow eyes focused on the pale sky seeing the black dot as it seemingly floated further and further away. The feline was sitting peacefully, her paws tucked beneath her chest, tail lashing and batting the sun rays away from her back. Her eyes were small round bronze slits, eyeing the roots of the large oak that lay only two fox lengths away. The mouse had scuttled away, startled by the shriek from the crow. Now it sauntered back oblivious of her heavy presence nearby. It nibbled at some unseen food source, occasionally moving on to the next interesting thing it could get its tiny paws on. Slatestorms claws flexed and she raised herself from her laying position. Slinking past dyeing bushes and sprouts of grass peeking from its earthen grave, drawn by the heat of the day. The feline tensed as the mouse scuttled a tail length away. Still in sight but just out of pouncing distance. She made a quick choice and stalked closer. Trying not to strain her injured stomach as she made graceful strides toward it. Than once she was at a good distance, she extended her clWs full length. Leaning back on her haunches. Then bunching her hindlegs pushed off. Now she soared through the air, eyes fixed on the mouse as its eyes lifted to see her. A shadow of horror and panic ridden over its small face. Then a ripping pain tore up her torso releasing a pain so great it caused her to cripple mid air, popping out her shoulder to protect her head as she did a roll and landed on her side. She clenched her stomach and curled into a ball. Moaning in pain, "nooo.... Noooo... Nooo" came the painful mumbles from beneath her breath. She curled her lips up revealing her clenched teeth as her breathing became rapid as she warded off the agony. A ripple of agony echoed up her torso, like a pebble dropped into a puddle it created waves that shocked her whole system. The origin of these scars, cuts bruises and massive scab that concealed her blood was no ordinary wound.It was given over time, a Dadk forest wound she possed both here and there. It was sorrellight her sister who had first seen her wound, who had witnessed her cripple to the ground and cry for help that wouldn't come if they knew where her agony was from. Her sister was able to stop the pain by freeing her belly with snow and adventually it scabbed over again and her sister promised not to tell. Since a tough age she was plagued by her parents. Treeheather and Roaringthunder, famous warriors, defeated a rouge group. Brought all 8 kits to their rouge friend in order to protect them from smoky. She had no choice, the place of No stars could give her what she needed to live up to the massive shadow they cast. In no way did she trust those cats or their ways, she was using their training and that's all.

Or was it?

It was pawstep after pawstep. That's what everyone learned from when they were young. Life would be full of challenges but you just had to overcome them one by one, paw by paw.
Be silent and you're a secret.
That was Honeyvenom's hunting motto. Be quiet, be attentive, be ready, and you'll be the master over the prey. The golden warrior was breathing slowly, focusing on a small thrush that chirped softly into the distance. Honeyvenom's lips curved up at the tips to form an ever so slight smile. The thrush was pecking at some small seeds that were scattered over the earthy land.
Still keeping her breath rhythmic, the she-cat bunched up her muscles, preparing to jump on to her prey and end it's life quickly. Honeyvenom knew that prey was necessary, but she enjoyed hearing the scuttling of mice and chirping of birds so much that at times, she questioned the need to kill a life for the sake of another. There wasn't really anything she could do about it though. It was the way life worked, it was the food chain.
The ginger cat shook her head softly, pushing away the thoughts. Without letting herself hesitate for a moment longer, the she-cat leapt.
A high-pitched screech of a crow could be heard in the distance, cutting through to Honeyvenom's ears. Being caught off guard, the young warrior tumbled to the ground with an oof, crashing into the rough roots of a rather large tree. Realising the danger it was in, the small bird had flew off in alarm as the she-cat had landed harshly on the ground.
Pain shot through Honeyvenom as her shoulder hit the tree trunk, absorbing most of the damage. "Owwww!" Honeyvenom hissed in pain, gritting her milky white teeth. The warrior lay there for a moment, taking the time to realise what had just happened. Stupid bird! Honeyvenom thought with frustration, not quite sure if she was talking about the shriek in the distance, or the thrush. Most likely the owner of the voice who had made her hit the ground with such force. The warrior did feel sorry for prey at times, but at other times, she felt a deep disliking for the other inhabitants of the forest. Amber hues stared up at the pockets of blue that peeked through the soft, fluffy clouds. Like balls of white yarns, rolling slowly over a blue surface. Honeyvenom got up, gingerly getting back on to her paws. The white and honey she-cat sucked in a breath as pain shot through her shoulder. Looking at her shoulder, she noticed a droplet of blood welling up. Nothing too bad. I'll be fine, Honeyvenom thought as she tried to walk. This time, a soft hiss left the warrior's mouth as she tried taking a step. No. You'll be alright, was all the warrior could think. Bracing herself for agony, she put her weight of the pain, feeling droplets of glistening water well up in her eyes. The she-cat blinked away the tears and tried to walk normally. It was somewhat normal, though it was clear she was in pain as she struggled with her left fore arm. Honeyvenom hobbled, only being able to use three legs, pushing most of her weight on to them, hardly putting her injured leg to any use.
She would live. It was nothing serious. Right?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 21st, 2017 at 03:07 AM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:27 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
(The Nightpaw's, they multiplying!) @starfall
A darker, and more chilling pelt slinked in the shadows, like a predator, waiting for her prey, watching in complete silence, waiting for one, one moment to finally strike. Her dark brown, almost black pelt bristled, amber optics glaring in the shadows, the darkness. She was waiting, waiting for the right time, the exact right moment. Flicking her tail, she walked on, watching the apprentice closely eyes narrowed a bit as the tom walked toward a tree. Hmm, what is he doing...? She thought, eyes glaring, narrowed into slits as she watched the tom climb the tree. Interesting... Mossdrop thought, amber eyes staring through the shadows. Nightpaw wouldn't be free for very long, it seemed. They had a hint of guilt, of longing, and it seemed, they wanted to die. But, Mossdrop had many, many plans for them already.
{sorry ^^" posts will be a tad late}
Fear. That's what he felt a few seconds after he managed to climb the tree. Why? He didn't need to feel afraid any more, Ratnight was dead so was fennelstrike, and most of the EE supporters had given up. So why, why couldn't he feel safe within his own territory? The ebony apprentice managed to suppress a shiver. He could feel cold, unforgiving eyes crawl up his spine, it made his nerves tingle with fear. This feeling was familiar to him, he had only felt this once, and that was moons ago. Last time he felt this horrified was when Ratnight came into power. His silver hues widened and he began to look around, trying to spot a brown pelt, cold unforgiving amber eyes, anything, anything. But at the same time, Nightpaw hoped that he didn't see them, he was there, he had helped the Skyclan leader in the killing of Ratnight. If the evil leader was here, than he didn't do his job, he had failed, which would mean the death of his brother. The ebony apprentice unseath d his claws and flattened his ears against his head "Who's t-there?" he asked, his voice quivered and he cursed himself for sounding weak, vulnerable. He wasn't. He was as strong as the late evil leader himself, sadly enough, but he would never say that aloud. He lashed his tail and waited for a shadow to pad out of the darkness.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 21st, 2017 at 10:28 AM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 12:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Lonestar23

Leafpaw flicked his tail, a calm expression on his face. If he got lost, he would find his way, it wasn't a big deal, unless he got in a fight with a rogue, or something of some sort. Now..that would be a big problem for Leafpaw, it could be supposed. He shrugged good-naturedly at her reply. "Its alright." Leafpaw answered calmly, ear twitching. It didn't matter if he got lost, he wasn't very important, anyways... I mean, he was a new apprentice, so maybe he was important? Leafpaw didn't really know all that much. He knew about the era, and witnessed a murder of kit, during it, and he knew it changed, many cats. It changed him too, in a way. "Seems like it." Leafpaw gave a nod of agreement. It was, indeed, a pretty area, but..not much to offer in prey, but that was all fine and well. "If theirs some, then it'll be fine." He answered, flicking his tail.
The tabby's hues flashed again, as though she were upset, but in the next moment they were back to their calm, ice-blue state. "Suit yourself. I'll be around here if you do get lost." She mewed, heading into the brush. She would keep an eye on the younger apprentice-- just in case. Not that she didn't believe he wouldn't get lost...but she needed to be careful, it would be too easy for him to get sidetracked with all the sights back here. She remembered getting lost as a younger apprentice...back when she had been less of a free spirit, less nervous at first, more outgoing all the time. She wouldn't have smacked Tigerpaw in the face back then. She probably would have figured out some other way to deal with the cocky, flirtatious tom...rather then hitting him.
That was probably a mistake. She thought with a wince. But then he had apologized. Stormpaw was having trouble figuring him out-- Tigerpaw, not this younger cat. What did he want? And was he seriously pushing her to lighten up? If he was, that would be something she would never forget.. More like something he would never forget...she wouldn't let him. After all, Stormpaw had never been a cat to be messed with. Thankfully this cat hadn't tried any of that. He seemed quite mature for a younger tom...was he really just a new apprentice? Was he really who he said he would?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 21st, 2017, 01:32 PM

My Mood: Queenly

Pigeontail licked her forepaws and drew them over her ears as she waited for Otterpaw. "I hope she gets here. I don't want her to be late.. Again...", she muttered, her gray, black, and white colored tail flicking back and forth.
Old March 21st, 2017, 01:50 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellysunset View Post
Pigeontail licked her forepaws and drew them over her ears as she waited for Otterpaw. "I hope she gets here. I don't want her to be late.. Again...", she muttered, her gray, black, and white colored tail flicking back and forth.
Otterpaw looked at her mentor as she walked up to Pigeontail. "Hi, Pigeontail.", the white furred apprentice smiled brightly. Otterpaw sat down, her green eyes shining with excitement.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old March 21st, 2017, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Otterpaw looked at her mentor as she walked up to Pigeontail. "Hi, Pigeontail.", the white furred apprentice smiled brightly. Otterpaw sat down, her green eyes shining with excitement.
"Hello, Otterpaw. What do you want to work on first? Hunting, fighting, or something else?", Pigeontail asked, her amber eyes shining warmly.
Old March 21st, 2017, 01:55 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellysunset View Post
"Hello, Otterpaw. What do you want to work on first? Hunting, fighting, or something else?", Pigeontail asked, her amber eyes shining warmly.
"Can we go hunting?", Otterpaw asked, wrapping her fluffy white tail around her paws. "I want to catch some prey. I wamt to help the Clan the best I can!"

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif