Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 04:35 PM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:33 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 04:26 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:26 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2017, 07:29 PM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"I thought you would get found by another Thunderclan clan member," she said. "If you want to become and apprentice I am afraid you will have to go back to your clan," she said. "The fighting times are over. It is safe for you to go back," she sighed. She then looked back to Foxclaw, her hazel eyes looking him over to make sure he was fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
"Really? But...thing is the memories of the battle and the fire are fresh. I don't like them." she said. "But I do want to be an apprentice. I don't wanna be a kit forever! I'm 6 moons old!"
Foxclaw caught Burntwhisker's gaze, seeing the worry in her eyes. "Oh stop worrying about me, I'm completely fine, see?" And with that he did a little dance. "You got to decide, Falconkit, whether you want to stay as a kit but in thunderclan or become an apprentice then a warrior in windclan" Foxclaw meowed, 'or is it possible to ask the leader to change his clan?' He decided not to venture that far yet.

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)
Old January 1st, 2017, 08:52 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) View Post
Foxclaw caught Burntwhisker's gaze, seeing the worry in her eyes. "Oh stop worrying about me, I'm completely fine, see?" And with that he did a little dance. "You got to decide, Falconkit, whether you want to stay as a kit but in thunderclan or become an apprentice then a warrior in windclan" Foxclaw meowed, 'or is it possible to ask the leader to change his clan?' He decided not to venture that far yet.
The she-cat chuckled lightly as she looked at the tom dancing.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:39 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Amberwish twitched her nose "Fair enough, and I can handle my own, I'm stronger than I look." she snapped, her fur fluffing with anger as the tom belittled her, 'I'm not some kit who needs protecting! I'm a warrior for Starclan's sake...but he's trying, I guess I should try and be polite too.' she thought, letting out a sigh as she let her fur lie flat, she looked up at the tom through her eyelashes, her amber orbs began to loose their menacing flame, and began to shine instead with friendliness. "My name's Amberwish, nice to meet you." she said, lifting her head so she was looking right in to Falconclaw's eyes, confidence radiating off the molly. She gave the tom a smirk and looked at him in a playful way Leaf-bare must not be your favorite season." she purred, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws, snowflakes sticking to her ginger pelt. She turned her amber gaze up to the clouds and let out a puff of air, forming a mist cloud "I don't really know how to react to my own clanmates after that.....chaos that happened earlier. Sorry if I seemed rude but, you can't just have a normal conversation with anyone anymore, at least not without being suspicious of them." she sighed, anger and sadness washed over the molly, these two emotions she new very well, too well in her opinion. She let out a little laugh and looked at Falconclaw once more, smiling sadly, cocking her head to the side "But, that's enough about that, who do you think's going to be the deputy? Now that Dapplestar is back, I hope she chooses one." she said, the sad smile replaced with a positive grin "There's tons of amazing cats! But.....she may have trust issues with the clan, oh, I hope she chooses quickly! I can't wait to see who gets picked!" she exclaimed, excitement bubbled in the molly. She knew better than to hope that it would be her, but honestly, she didn't mind it, she loved being a warrior, she liked herself the way she is. The molly didn't really strive to become a leader, she didn't really want to be a high rank, when she died she didn't want to be remembered for her rank, but rather for her sacrifice and heart instead. The dark ginger warrior let out a sigh wrapping her tail tighter around herself, dismissing the thoughts that managed to make her way into her mind. She turned her attention back to the tom sitting next to her and smiled, hoping he didn't notice that she spaced out.

Falconclaw's own green hues narrowed once more, the calmness leaving them and he opened his maw to give her a sharp retort before stopping. That wouldn't work. A sharp answer was not the way to speak to a clanmate, and certainly not one like Amberwish...to him, it seemed the more frustrated he was, the angrier she seemed to become. "I never said you couldn't. These cats are not idiots; they are quite intelligent. Not that you aren't, but they are capable of pure evil. You may be able to hold your own but against them you are probably helpless." Falconclaw mewed with an unreadable expression. He guessed that the ginger she cat probably wouldn't take that very well. It wouldn't surprise me. She definitely needs to learn to keep her mouth shut- she'll go too far one day. Offend the wrong cats. And she won't have a single cat on her side to tell her when she's overdoing it- I certainly won't. If she's mousebrained enough to mess with a Dark Forest supporter, she doesn't deserve the protection I can provide. The tom thought with a low hiss, although it was inaudible.
"Well it is a pleasure to meet you, Amberwish. You are quite the...interesting warrior, I suppose. It's not every day I am accused of being a Dark Forest supporter, and it is not every day that I meet a cat as spirited as yourself." Falconclaw mewed with another half smile. It was awkward, and almost painful to watch...though whether that was because of his half smile or because his whole posture was one of discomfort, as though he were hiding some great secret from her. "Oh no, leaf-bare is my absolute favorite season. I absolutely adore the freezing cold and wetness, don't you?" Falconclaw asked. He had meant it as a sarcastic comment, although because of his deeper, more authoritive voice, it sounded quite serious. Anyone who happened to look at him and hear what he had just spoken might have been quite confused, as the two didn't quite add up.
"Yes, I know. That is why I cautioned you against them earlier. I was not trying to offend you and I apologize if I did so. I was simply hoping to discourage you from trying to be a hero. You would do well to remember that these cats are not loyal to ThunderClan. They will not hesitate to attack a clanmate; or rather, as I believe they now view us...traitors." Falconclaw mewed in a calm tone. The tom glanced over at his companion in an almost sly manner, although he did not mean it to come across that way. If anything he was merely trying to see his companion and new acquaintance- a cat he was beginning to consider as a possible friend. She certainly seemed as though she could use one. And Falconclaw knew that he did...he had no friends at the moment, not after the battle. He would never be friends with a Dark Forest supporter. That would be too much of a shock for him to take.

(They are in TC- Dapplestar is leader of WC, so I'm just going to forget that last part.)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:12 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw smiled as she returned to her normal nature, no longer the shocked,, and jealous attitude. "Well of course! You are the fairest and most beautiful of them all, m'lady." He said teasing back. He dipped his head and splayed in paws in an exaggerated bow, but it was mostly to hide the slight embarrassment that he called her beautiful. She may have taken it as part of the joke, but he knew she was the most beautiful she cat he had met, both in the outside and the inside. He could trueley imagine having a mate, or a crush one day, but as he earned more of Owlkits trust and friendship, the more he discovered his feelings for her. His only problem was that she was too young, and the warrior code forbade kits to have romantic interests, therefore he had to wait. If only he was closer to her age, or she closer to his. "M'lady?" He asked with an air of arrogance, "your guards have informed me that a spy, working for the Syndicate is among us. You must be careful." He said with what he hoped was a genuine smile. His mouth curved up wards though and his eyes slitted, making him appear rather hostile. He gave her a mischievous grin and flicked his ears back. "Unfortunately I have come to break The great Owlstar's throne!" He growled playfully as he launched at her, claws sheathed. He toppled her over and stood, a paw on each side of her. "Pinned you." He remarked dolly, his voice slick and arrogant.

Owlkit grinned, revealing her ivory white fangs and puffed her small chest out in a leader like manner. "I'm so very glad you agree, my loyal follower." She mewed, flicking him lightly with the tip of her brown and white tail. She was truly grateful to have Storkpaw as a friend. And not someone that she would forget about the next day...a true friend, someone Owlkit imagined would be there until the end. That was something that she could never have imagined and yet here she was, playing a game with the greatest friend she could have hoped for. No; he was more then that. He was a friend that she never could have imagined in her wildest dreams, or in the various daydreams she had had about growing up and becoming first an apprentice and then a warrior. Now she had Storkpaw for when she became an apprentice, someone who would be there for her every step of the way. An air of suspicion came about the young she cat as she examined Storkpaw carefully. She could tell there was something funny going on although what, she was not sure and because she had no proof, she could not rightly accuse him. "Well I suppose it's a good thing I have you here, my loyal guardian." The small kit mewed, giving him a disarming smile. It was something she was not expecting a reaction to. Her expression changed to one of surprise as she toppled over, hitting the ground- though thankfully not too hard. She wouldn't have wanted to spoil the fun by getting hurt. "Traitor! How could you betray me, I thought you were loyal to me!" Owlkit gasped, in an exaggerated display of surprise. She squirmed beneath her friend, her grey blue hues determined as she did so. Suddenly she stopped and a gleam entered her hues, as she glanced up at him. "You don't really want to take my throne, do you? Ruling is such hard work and I'm sure you would much rather have some fun," Owlkit mewed with her most charming and disarming smile. She felt instantly strange after doing so, as though she were hurting her friend...but she brushed these feelings aside. Certainly it was all in good fun, right?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 09:22 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit grinned, revealing her ivory white fangs and puffed her small chest out in a leader like manner. "I'm so very glad you agree, my loyal follower." She mewed, flicking him lightly with the tip of her brown and white tail. She was truly grateful to have Storkpaw as a friend. And not someone that she would forget about the next day...a true friend, someone Owlkit imagined would be there until the end. That was something that she could never have imagined and yet here she was, playing a game with the greatest friend she could have hoped for. No; he was more then that. He was a friend that she never could have imagined in her wildest dreams, or in the various daydreams she had had about growing up and becoming first an apprentice and then a warrior. Now she had Storkpaw for when she became an apprentice, someone who would be there for her every step of the way. An air of suspicion came about the young she cat as she examined Storkpaw carefully. She could tell there was something funny going on although what, she was not sure and because she had no proof, she could not rightly accuse him. "Well I suppose it's a good thing I have you here, my loyal guardian." The small kit mewed, giving him a disarming smile. It was something she was not expecting a reaction to. Her expression changed to one of surprise as she toppled over, hitting the ground- though thankfully not too hard. She wouldn't have wanted to spoil the fun by getting hurt. "Traitor! How could you betray me, I thought you were loyal to me!" Owlkit gasped, in an exaggerated display of surprise. She squirmed beneath her friend, her grey blue hues determined as she did so. Suddenly she stopped and a gleam entered her hues, as she glanced up at him. "You don't really want to take my throne, do you? Ruling is such hard work and I'm sure you would much rather have some fun," Owlkit mewed with her most charming and disarming smile. She felt instantly strange after doing so, as though she were hurting her friend...but she brushed these feelings aside. Certainly it was all in good fun, right?
Storkpaw held her steady below her as she squealed in astonishment. He had achieved his goal of startling her in his wishy washy tone of complete mannerism. He used manners, but he did ever talk like that, it was just plain weird. No one talked like that. But hey, it was a game now, like he planned. Something that would give the two cats an activity to do. "Why should I be loyal to you Owlstar?" He taunted her as he looked over her, his blue hues alight with laughter. He adjusted her paws away from her head a little, careful not to accidentally hurt her in someway. "I don't need rules from dead cats to rule me I am free! Like Ratnight once was when he ruled. That's what I've come to be!" He said letting out an evil laugh. Once the laughter subsided, he glanced down at her, a smirk flitting across his maw. "Hard work? Well, I'll still take your throne, see how it is for a while, if I don't like it then you can have it back." He said with a shrug. "Now, if it really is hard work, prove that to me by defeating me in battle." He said, pride hinting and his voice. He stepped off of the brown and white kit slowly, and backed away, his crystal clear blue eyes never dropping the gaze of Owlkit. He loved that he could do this with her. Spring a game on her unannounced tackle her, and she just be fine with it and play along. Most kits, and she cats he had met would have slapped him for tackling them and left, which was why he didn't have many friends. He liked to play rough, and just play hard, and Owlkit was willing to do that with him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; January 2nd, 2017 at 09:24 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:10 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Naomi was sitting a few tail lengths away from the fresh-kill pile grooming her thick pelt, ice blue eyes staring off into the distance.
@23kgreenwell

Last edited by GyreHaze; January 2nd, 2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
Naomi was sitting a few tail lengths away from the fresh-kill pile grooming her thick pelt, ice blue eyes staring off into the distance.
@23kgreenwell
Burning forest started to the fresh kill pile and stopped when he saw the beautiful she cat.he picked up a squirrel and asked,"would u like to share?"
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Burning forest started to the fresh kill pile and stopped when he saw the beautiful she cat.he picked up a squirrel and asked,"would u like to share?"

Naomi looked up at the tom and nodded " Um sure..." She mewed, not one tyo socialize with her clanmates she tried her best to answer
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Burning forest let her take a bite before he said,"I'm burning forest.what is your name?"as he leyed down,paws tucked under his chest and trying to hide how nervous he was about talking to the she cat
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Burning forest let her take a bite before he said,"I'm burning forest.what is your name?"as he leyed down,paws tucked under his chest and trying to hide how nervous he was about talking to the she cat
" I'm Naomi, and before you ask I was a rogue when I was a kit that why I don't have a clan name. . . " she eyed Burning forest, ears twitching as she curled her tail around her paws
Closed Thread