Last post by zozelen
Today 02:14 PM

Old August 27th, 2022, 12:06 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Fawnpaw
With methodical sweeps of her tail, and the help of both Gingerfrost and her sister, the bloodstains seemed to appear less and less vibrant. A little less noticeable. There, that would be good enough. Lifting her head she gave a soft, appreciative smile towards Gingerfrost as the warrior stayed to help them. Her dad had gone to the leaders den, along with Snowkit, and Stormpaw was here, and... Fawnpaw felt as though she could finally, truly breathe.

Eyes flickering towards Stormpaw as she spoke again, the brown-furred medicine cat wasted no time in moving forward to bump her head encouragingly and softly against the older apprentices before flanking her side and lying her tail across her back. "I know. But you're safe. We have so many warriors to stand guard, and... and you've got me, too. Your sister." Fawnpaw gave a comforting lick over the top of her sisters ear followed by a soft smile. "I'll fight StarClan themselves if they think to let Cloverpaw harm you or any cat in RiverClan."

Looking up as a voice approached, Fawnpaw recognized Birdpaw. Immediately her gaze softened. "She was. But don't worry, I don't think she'll be coming back." More of being strong, more of pushing down her own fear to make sure her Clanmates were alright. She could keep it up just a bit longer. Not moving from Stormpaw's side, she cast her gaze towards the camp entrance where Cloverpaw had fled to. "I'm... alright. I'm just glad no one else got hurt." Except the kits. The poor, innocent kits. Fawnpaw tried to shove that back down. They were being buried, hopefully. They were being put to rest. Her gaze traveled back to Birdpaw, before shifting to Stormpaw to make sure she was alright as she continued to stroke her back with her tail.

[ @marina - Soft sister vibes @Estelle @jupiter ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; August 27th, 2022 at 11:01 AM.
Old August 27th, 2022, 01:15 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

~ Stormpaw ~
@birdie @Juniper //

Something froze inside of Stormpaw when Fawnpaw responded. This couldn't be real. Fawnpaw, the medicine cat of RiverClan, a popular sweetheart, her sister? It would take her days upon days to fully, conciously realize that this molly was now her sister. Fawnpaw's words stirred something inside of her, and for the sake of the young medicine cat, she let a small smile slip onto her maw and pretended that she was totally fine. "Thank you, Fawnpaw," she mewed in reply, her voice as soft as ever. She gently brushed her tail along Fawnpaw's side before looking away as a familiar voice appeared. Birdy. While she wanted to run to Birdpaw, she knew that Fawnpaw probably needed her more, because she had been wounded, and another dead body had been added to the traumatizing count.

"...She was here." Her voice trembled, but she took a deep breath. I have to be strong for Birdpaw and Fawnpaw. "What Fawnpaw said is correct. She won't be coming back soon. And if she does, I promise I'll protect you, Birdy." Her sweet Birdy who had gone through so much for her. Stormpaw would protect Birdpaw and Fawnpaw at all costs. Even at the cost of her life. Breathing out a deep sigh, she gazed at both of them. "But now that I think about it... I don't suppose any of us have to be scared. We have a whole clan that would have our back if we needed it..."

She was still shaking, her amber eye wide open. She was scared herself, but she knew that she had to reassure Birdy, and Fawn seemed to be scared as well. Maybe if they all comforted each other it would get better. Stormpaw was still aware of Fawnpaw's tail brushing her back, and she slowly lifted her tail to do the same for her adoptive sister. While she did that her one eye was settled on Birdpaw to make sure that her best buddy was alright.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old August 27th, 2022, 01:51 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

splashstripe,swiftflight, and echoblue watched the clearing

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 27th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

With all red stains covered up, Gingerfrost shot a quick glance over his shoulder to the small assembly of apprentices. It could be good to bring Fawnpaw back to her den, but then again he didn't feel the need to interrupt the.. Reunion? Whatever was going on, it looked like something he shouldn't interrupt (well done figuring that out). He wanted to check out the territory after this.. Situation. But something didn't sit too well on the thought of leaving camp right away. Strange, but so instead he moved to the edge of camp to inspect their position, structure and mull over ways to possibly make camp more secure from outsiders and in general.

[ @birdie - Just so you know he kind of left/but isn't awfully far away ]

Old August 28th, 2022, 06:30 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw nodded to Fawnpaw and had started to clean up at least some of the blood when she heard Koikit. At the medicine cats words, she padded of to the nursery to see her two favorite kits.

"Hey, Koi. You alright?" She tilted her head before sitting down by the entrance.

{ @hope @birdie - Fawnpaw mentions sorry for such a short post, just trying to get replies out this morning!}

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old August 28th, 2022, 09:32 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Flintfang

Flintfang lounged in a corner of the clearing, watching the Clan cats with half-lidded eyes. Oh, how he missed Raccoonpelt, but he would give the other feline some space. After all, both of them needed time away to think.

[ Closed, Activity ]

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?
Old August 29th, 2022, 04:14 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

everything was a blur. in one moment, she was a happy kit, cheerfully playing in the clearing. and the next, she'd been hastily thrown into hiding. rowankit stood, unsteady on her paws. her large eyes blinking as she watched the chaos around camp. what was happening? why was everyone yelling? the screams of the cats echoed in her ears.
that smell.. rowan sniffed the air, turning her head once more to see several bodies in the clearing. it had been a familiar scent, the same one that haunted the clan for so long. the one that clung to silverpaw after her mother had died. it was suffocating, and rowan felt as if she'd choke at any moment. everything was too much, she'd almost wished that she had stayed unconscious for the remainder of the battle.
rowan jumped, realizing koikit was no longer near her, in fact she didn't see the young kit anywhere. they must've gotten separated when she got knocked out. rowan's eyes watered, desperately searching for a familiar scent. her eyes widened as she witnessed cats going limp ahead of her.
she wasn't brave, she couldn't be brave. it was all too much, and the kit could feel her heart pounding in her chest. she shoved herself further into the clearing walls, watching. she wanted to run, to fight, to find her brother, but her body cowered in fear.
and just like that, it was over. she stood frozen for a few more moments. she watched as the cats cleared the blood and bodies from the clearing. her eyes turned as she noticed silverpaw headed towards the nursery. her paws hurried over, shoving herself into the apprentice's fur. "koikit? koikit!" rowan's heart raced yet again, this time in happiness. "what happened? who are those- silverpaw are you okay? are we going to- am i gonna get hurt next?"
@cloudy sky @hope
Old August 29th, 2022, 05:00 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

|Nightleap of riverclan|

She sat in the clearing eating a freshly caught fish. "Sigh.." she was very drowsy and she had been attacked by a mystery creature. WHat the heck had been going on?

|open!|

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 30th, 2022, 12:07 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
Things were... calming down. Fawnpaw hadn't missed how Flamebriar had taken off after Flickerpaw - that would be good. With a small smile towards both Birdpaw and her sister, she touched her nose to Stormpaw's ear before looking towards the leaders' den. Her dad and Snowkit had gone, but Pikestar needed to hear this from her. He needed... to know how sorry she was.

"I need to make sure Pikestar knows... knows that..." Stars, she really was just a freezing coward wasn't she? Swallowing and hoping that neither apprentice would ask what she had meant to say, Fawnpaw looked towards the both of them. "Could one of you let me know when Flickerpaw and Flamebriar return? I want to make sure they're both alright."

With a grateful glance, Fawnpaw turned and made her way into the leaders den, tail swishing low on the ground behind her.

[ @marina @jupiter - Just having Fawnpaw leave to give another report to Pikestar and to have a reason for her to not have followed Birdpaw out into the territory ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; August 30th, 2022 at 12:08 AM.
Old August 30th, 2022, 02:21 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Otterstorm paced around the clearing. Should she go hunting? Maybe...
---
Breezestrike glared around the clearing. Huffing, he sat down, his tail twitching irratably.

QUEENOTTER
join neonclan || avatar art shop || sleek's finder

goose army
pfp made by me