Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by poppy
Today 02:54 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by Ladiebugg
The Forest Roars
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Fading rescue
Last post by poppy
Today 02:51 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 02:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:16 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining and Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakestorm View Post
“5 moons, with a day away from being six moons!” He said brightening
A rumbling hum echoed through her chest as she sized the kit up. Her commitment to the code left little room for choices here; since their parents were deceased she would bring this one back to the nursery and have one of the queens look after him until he was deemed ready for an apprentice ceremony. She couldn't just leave him here.

"Right then," she hummed, scooping up the kit by the scruff. "Let's get you to a safe spot with a fresh meal hmm?"

[ Done! Please submit Adder to the Allegiances as Adderkit. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainee View Post
Sage'bush trampled in from the the bushes, her new injury still throbbing. When she noticed Sparrow'star she waited patiently and sat near the two cats, one whom was a small kit, maybe 5 moons? Yes, five moons. As Sage'bush sat she began licking her wound, in hopes she would clean in good. @Jayvines
Turning back towards camp, with the little fluff-ball in her jaws, Sparrowstar was surprised to see Sagebush, another missing warrior simply sitting and watching her from the side.

"Where on earth have you been Sagebush?" the tan molly stated, eyeing up the wounds the missing warrior was cleaning. If cats kept coming in all scuffed up, Sundust was going to have a hard time keeping up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinfeatherThe1st View Post
Juniperkit limped back into camp licking his paw. He whimpered. I should never have wandered off, he muttered. If I had just stayed put, I probably wouldn’t have gotten this stupid thorn in my paw… Juniperkit looked up and ambled over to Sparrowstar. “Ummm hi,” he squeaked, embarrassed.

{ @Jayvines }
It seemed that all Sparrowstar did these days was round up wandering clan-members and head out on her daily runs. Today was turning out to be no different. As she pushed back into camp, a familiar face was seated on the ground and looking rather miserable.

"Juniperkit!" the Thunderclan leader called out, tone stern as they approached the missing kit. "Where have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Roosterflame
__
The bell tied around Roosterflame’s throat tinkled softly in the breeze as Roosterflame sat in the bough of the maple tree, his eyes half-closed, his claws digging into the soft, dew-sprinkled bark.
He hummed softly as he sat in the tree, in all appearances waiting for something, though from an outsider’s perspective, he didn’t seem to be paying much attention.
Soon, there was a rustle in the undergrowth, and the tom’s eyes snapped open, and he sat up, rigidly. Below, a young, black rabbit lopped between a pair of blackberry bushes, sniffling at and nibbling the deep blue berries, unaware of the danger that threatened it at that very moment.
The collar rubbed uncomfortably at Roosterflame’s neck, but he ignored the discomfort, the collar would be off soon, anyways. He kept a laser-focus on the rabbit, everything about him entirely still, the bell had even ceased its soft ringing as if it too was aware of the hunt.
Then, like a flash, Roosterflame dropped from the tree and directly onto the rabbit. The rabbit bucked beneath Roosterflame’s sudden weight upon it’s back, but it failed to dislodge him, and he quickly seized it around the throat and snapped its neck in one clean motion. It hadn’t even realized he’d done it.
Roosterflame licked the scarlet blood from his lips, tasting the irony flavor as he dropped the rabbit on the ground and bowed his head in reverence for the life that he’d taken. Roosterflame didn’t believe in StarClan, to be completely honest, but he always made sure to thank them, lest they actually exist and be upset that he didn’t acknowledge their existence.
It had been almost a full moon since he’d been catnapped and forced to live as a plaything for a twoleg family, but he’d escaped with only a few scrapes and cuts from the hole in the wooden fence, and now he was home free. Well, he wasn’t yet home, but he would be. Soon. Hopefully.
The collar jingled softly as he turned his head, a painful reminder of the past moon. He grimaced. Of course, the twolegs had chosen the gaudy color of pink for his collar during his imprisonment, and he had often been teased by the other cat living in the prison, a chubby tomcat named Turpentine.
Soon, the collar would be off, that he had promised himself. As soon as he found ThunderClan again, he’d rip the collar off. Until then, the collar would stay on, as it was his disguise for when he entered any Twolegplaces, as the twolegs assumed he belonged. The collar, however restraining, was currently his ticket to freedom.
He breathed in deeply, inhaling the familiar scent of a forest. He was close. He could smell it. Also, he could smell a drizzle on its way. The rain wouldn’t be good, it might was out the ThunderClan scent markers, if he were to come across them, and that would hinder his search for sure.
Roosterflame sat down, tail curled around him as he began to eat. He imagined that he was sharing the rabbit with a clanmate.
Oh, how he missed his clan.

It had been days since Roosterflame had caught and eaten that rabbit, and now he was standing at the ThunderClan border for the first time in what felt like forever to the fluffy tom.
He didn’t even hesitate as he bounded over the border, scattering dead leaves in his wake. He was home! Home! Joy pulsed beneath his pelt as he dashed through the forest, feeling freer than he’d felt in a long time.
He paused at a tree midway through the territory. Hooking his paw under the collar to make some room between it and his throat, Roosterflame tugged and tugged at it until a faint tearing sound split the air. He then paused, looking around for a rock. The ripping had been the elastic inside the collar tearing in half, so now the collar only needed to be cut off. When Roosterflame found a sharp enough rock, he put it in between his throat and the collar, and pushed. The collar broke with a satisfactory ripping noise and dropped to the ground. Roosterflame observed it with a look of contempt before collecting the bell from it and burying the ugly pink collar beneath the dirt for good. He also stashed the tiny bell in his neck fluff to put in his slowly growing collection of neat things beside his nest when he got back to camp.
Taking a deep breath without the collar was bliss.
Roosterflame looked around the territory, trying to judge how far he was from camp. He seemed to be close, thank goodness.
As he wandered the forest, he couldn’t help but be reminded of when he first was trying to join ThunderClan. He’d been wandering the forest similarly to today, and he’d felt the same intense feeling of homecoming as soon as he crossed the scent markings. Even though he had been born on a farm, ThunderClan had always been his home.
Soon, he smelled the familiar scent wafting through the air, and he once more broke into a run, excitement flooding his weary mind,
“Sparrowflight!” He cried, breathless, “I’m back! I’m home!”

( @Jayvines )
Well that was certainly a voice she hadn't heard for a while...

Emerging from the leaders den with a curious glance around camp, Sparrowstar's eyes rested on Roosterflame as he raced into the clearing. Quickly padding out to join him, the tan molly gave him a brief once-over before eyeing him curiously.

"And where have you come 'back' from Roosterflame?" she questioned. "I would not have guessed you were a warrior prone to wandering off. You have missed... quite a bit while you were gone."

Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:22 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Brightkit
[Only mention the ones bright notices here since so many are involved]
@jupiter @marina @Jayvines

The smell was there again, and just as she was swopped up like a mouse by a hawk, she remember where she knew it from, and her blood seemed to turn to ice. No... Not again. no no no... Her green eyes, usually bright and glowing with her signature smile had now a blank look in them and had widened in terror. Her whole body seemed to be frozen and limp at the same time as she hang from the rogue's jaws. For a moment she could swear the whole held its breath, but then, as if a dam holding it all back had broken, the air around her erupted in voices.

Yowls, snarls, threats, orders were thrown around, promises of... blood... There were familiar voices there too, ones that for a moment seemed to call Brightkit to them, like a promise of the safety she had been ripped from. Cloudyflight... and Rainhound... Sparrowstar was there too... The leader, and then two cats she might already start to consider her frineds. Yet she couldn't seem to move a limb, couldn't seem to lift her head or gaze to look towards the cats. She felt the voices reaching out for her, trying to warm her up, but all she could feel was the icing terror of the situation.

'You will let me leave or the kit dies.' She knew what the words were, she knew what the words meant, she understood the intent behind them, yet... they didn't seem to reach her. Not quite. She was just hanging there, limp, with an unseeing gaze and blank expression.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:33 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Rainflower poked her head into the nursery @Shani

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:43 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flamepaw yawned and realized that Brightkit was being held by a stranger in camp. Widening her eyes, Flamepaw quickly snuck up behind Carl, ready to pounce. I have to fix my mistake, I should have noticed!

Going to the rogue's side, Flamepaw unsheathed her claws. Despite the fact that Mapleleaf has yet to teach her how to fight, the least she could do was try to get Brightkit free.

"Let her go!" she yowled as she attempted to unbalance the rogue and make him drop the kit by pouncing on top of him. If Sparrowstar wanted to keep the rogue prisoner, it would be a dangerous situation. Who would be guarding the prisoner's den? If she pinned the rogue, it could allow for one of her Clanmates to grab him and place him in the prisoner's den.

@nevvy @jupiter @marina @Jayvines @/anyone else (sorry I'm late! I didn't realize all this was going on!)
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old September 2nd, 2022, 12:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Lioncry sat down and looked at his paws.

Wildspark was just off goofing around.

Goosepaw was thinking about dead things.

[Activity post don't respond]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 2nd, 2022, 01:54 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

@nevvy
Vineglow quickly appeared from behind, hoping to slam them down if she landed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old September 2nd, 2022, 01:55 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Blackfir**
@nevvy et al. Lol

The young black and white tom trotted in through the camp entrance and was instantly bombarded with commotion. His eyes darted around the gathered cats, noticing instantly the intruders, one of which was holding and threatening a kit. His hackles rose immediately as his heart clenched and anger bubbled up inside him. What kind of monster threatens a kit?! Blackfir didn’t believe in killing to win but this rogue was no cat and death was the only thing it deserved. Blackfir placed himself in the entrance, blocking any escape should the intruder try to escape with any kits.

He shifted, preparing for the impact as the she-cat made a break for the entrance but let his breath out as Sparrowstar stepped in front of the she-cat first.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; September 2nd, 2022 at 01:58 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 02:03 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

“I-I’m s-sorry Sparrowstar! I never should’ve wandered off! And Hazelkit will be so mad that I didn’t take her along…” Juniperkit hung his tiny head and flattened his black ears in dispair.

{ @Jayvines }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old September 2nd, 2022, 02:22 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@Jayvines
Feathernose sniffed at the ThunderClan border. Finally, she was home.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 2nd, 2022, 02:29 PM

Status: open to rp, devices lock ater certain times at night and dont unlock until morning
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Berryspot nodded. "Petalbee's a nice name." She mewed, licking her paw to groom her face.
Petalbee curled her tail around her legs and used a claw to pick out any leaves. Then slightly dipped her head in thanks towards the other warrior, and let out a new of her own, "You do too Ace."(the name can't remember if that was it or not so if I'm wrong HopeFeather is sorry)
Closed Thread