Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
any active writers here...
Last post by Rowan
Today 03:50 PM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by kenjaku
Today 03:46 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 03:45 PM
the case of the kit who...
Last post by kenjaku
Today 03:43 PM
are there any active...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2020, 12:47 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
"You too!" Deerblossom meowed back. This is going good. The tom thought, sniffing the air a second time as he searched for more hares. He spotted a third hare, and bolted at it. The creature started running before he could catch it, and he chased after it. After maybe a treelength he caught up to the creature and killed it.
She smiled at the warrior. "I hear thumping, there is more. She came out onto the large moor, and bolted towards the rabbits.
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Moonraven
Lobster gave a nod of respect, surprised he caught the leader at the border,” I think it’s beautiful how clan cats work together to provide for the young and care for the old. It’s something I admire about the clans and something I would like to be a part of. Also, the life of a loner is quite lonely, you rarely see other cats, and most of the time when you find one, they are quite hostile. You don’t seem to be hostile among each other, and that is something I am quite envious of. I would be quite beneficial to Windclan ma’am, I can already hunt and could defend your clan from those dangerous rogues. ” he meowed not quite sure how to explain why he wanted to join, without getting denied. He knew he was getting older and eventually would need a place to retire, and Windclan was his only hope of being able to one day retire.
Twilightstar really did like how respectful the tom was, his admiration for the clans and reason was spot on as well. He'd be perfect if not for his age something she made clear with her next words.
"I have several cats who can already hunt and defend my clan just fine and most of them are less than half your age." She was being blunt and a little rude but she was going to make a point here as to why she didn't want him. "Even though I firmly believe that all cats deserve a chance to experience the life of a clan cat, I'm conflicted about allowing you to join. I don't see WindClan getting much out of you before you'll have to retire due to old age, and WindClan's priorities come before my beliefs. It seems a little unfair, I let you join, you work for some moons, and then spend the rest of your days in the elder's den being fed and taken care of till you die." The Elders in the den were often aged warriors that had earned their places there, through hard work and dedication to the clan. Logically, it didn't make much sense to her letting him join. Still, instead of outright saying no she gave the tom a chance to change her mind.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Engaged to Ian

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

This wasn't easy. Deapool barely keeps herself standing while gritting her teeth. Crushing defeat and failure swell up in her chest when she gets all three kits' attention. Yet another mother died due to her inadequacy.
"Umm..." she tries to swallow the lump inside her dry throat to no avail, "There was snake in territory. Wrapped itself round Brightflame, fight it and kill did I but crush Brightflame had it." Each word made her feel worse and worse for these kits. "Not make it she didn't. Very sorry I am." Her tail shifted back and forth with anxiety and depression. "Her tell me to tell you that," her eyes shift away from the kits to think beyond the pain and suffering to the molly's last words.
"Hivekit, always be beautiful, her dearest and blind mean you're special. She knows that you will make father proud, Cinderkit and Emberkit, and she always be proud of you. She also always love all of you." With that delivered, her stomach churns with gut-wrenching grief as she shifts her weights, wincing as she leans too much on her bitten leg. The warrior wanted to turn and leave, but still wasn't certain that she could or should just yet.
@Fallen One @TeamInkBot @Dawneye @~Lucid Dreams~

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 26th, 2020 at 01:01 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:03 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

@Moonraven @Fallen One @Dawneye @~Lucid Dreams~
“No!” Cinderkit let out a yelp. “Never! Lair!” She marched out “It can’t be true!” She left. It wasn’t true! Momma was more carful than that! She thought
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Twilightstar really did like how respectful the tom was, his admiration for the clans and reason was spot on as well. He'd be perfect if not for his age something she made clear with her next words.
"I have several cats who can already hunt and defend my clan just fine and most of them are less than half your age." She was being blunt and a little rude but she was going to make a point here as to why she didn't want him. "Even though I firmly believe that all cats deserve a chance to experience the life of a clan cat, I'm conflicted about allowing you to join. I don't see WindClan getting much out of you before you'll have to retire due to old age, and WindClan's priorities come before my beliefs. It seems a little unfair, I let you join, you work for some moons, and then spend the rest of your days in the elder's den being fed and taken care of till you die." The Elders in the den were often aged warriors that had earned their places there, through hard work and dedication to the clan. Logically, it didn't make much sense to her letting him join. Still, instead of outright saying no she gave the tom a chance to change her mind.
Lobster gave a nod knowing she had a point,” I could teach Windclan some of my techniques I have learned that you might not know to improve your clan at hunting or battling. Frankly I’m a hard working, I don’t waste time lounging around I’m always off hunting or making myself a new nest. If you were to take me in, I’d always be off hunting or changing nests for the clanmates, I’d make sure the kits and elderly have what they need. When I become to old to hunt, I’d still help in the ways I could. I’d watch the kits so the mothers could get a break from the kit, I’d help patch up dens, I’d teach your apprentices things they don’t need to do out of camp such as tail signals or the hunting crouches. I’d help out to fetch moss or herbs when I can no longer chase rabbits on this moor. ” he meowed hoping he was proving himself.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Engaged to Ian

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Twilightstar didn't exactly enjoy being thanked for such a thing, but she does dip her head in acknowledgment. "If you see Breezefeather inform him of your circumstances and change in rank. If there is any trouble, he can come to talk to me. Otherwise, I'll seek him out later." She doubts the older warrior will find any fault in the situation. "I'm sure you're already aware, but keep an eye on Coldamber. Your kits on top of her own are a lot to handle for one queen." Five were a lot of kits to start with and they weren't even the former outsider's. She'd prefer to avoid any more dead queens. She waits to see if Gentlemoo had anything else to add before dismissing him.
@Zesty Mango

The leader returns the silent greeting with a small dip of her chin. It seems like he was beating around the bush. Twilightstar wasn't big on idle chatter, it was boring and a waste of time to her. Nevertheless, she waits patiently for the tom to compose himself and let her know what it was he wanted. Her tail tip flickers itself up and down as she slowly blinks her eyes in a relaxing manner.
Whatever it was he wanted it appeared to be something he wasn't super comfortable with. Twilightstar understood that feeling, she did stuff she wasn't comfortable or was out of the norm for her on a daily basis. However, being something she's never dreamed of or wanted has become easier with time. The leader doubted whatever Rushingmoor was grappling with was that big.
"Oh," her head slants itself in a birdish way as a touch of surprise shine and fades in her emerald gaze. Here Twilightstar was thinking it was something bad. Was it that hard to say for him? She did want to laugh at him, just a little, though allowed nothing more than a small smile to sit on her maw. Since she didn't know the tom all that way she couldn't understand why he was having trouble speaking of ideas to better the clan. It would be rude to laugh without an understanding."Really? I'm all ears." Semi-eager to hear what he had to say.
@Beau

Last edited by Moonraven; May 26th, 2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit just sat there, grief and sadness clouding his eyes “momma..” he Muttered. He gently leaned against Hivekit, wanting to feel the comfort in his sister’s fur. He walked back to the nest, wanting to get in the last scents of his mother that he could before it would be lost forever “who will care for us now? No momma?” He asked, his words a bit broken as he looked up at the warrior
@Moonraven @Fallen One

Old May 26th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Moonraven @TeamInkBot @Dawneye

No. No no no. “Momma!” Hivekit let out a wail, dropping to the ground. Her mother meant everything to Hivekit, a small blind kitten in a big world. “Mo..momma!” Brightflame was gone, and it was all her fault. If only Hivekit wasn’t blind, her mother would have stayed. “Mo...mo...momma...” A blind she-kit was on the ground, sobbing at a warriors feet. She needed someone to hold on to, to love her, to tell her about the world she had missed out on. Cinderkit had stormed from the den, and Emberkit seemed to be in shock. That left.... Hivekit pulled herself across the ground, stopping before the new scent and leaning against whatever fur she could feel. At least they’d tried, and Hivekit appreciated it. They’d have to be her new mother, the blind she-kit needed someone.

Old May 26th, 2020, 01:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Fallen One @Dawneye @TeamInkBot
Gentlemoo heard the conversation of Emberkit, Hivekit, and Cinderkit, it was a shame that Brightflame had died, he too had just lost his mate, maybe he could offer reassurance to those kits,” I’m sorry to hear that. But I know that the queens here in the nursery and myself will keep an eye on you three...I know what it’s like to lose someone. I lost my mate, as did my kits, their eyes aren’t open and they can’t talk, but they lost their mother too.“ he meowed, frankly they probably wouldn’t miss Tulipapple as they probably wouldn’t know her, but those three kits would miss Brightflame. He hoped he could be of reassurance to those little kits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 26th, 2020 at 01:25 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:35 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

[ @Moonraven ]

Rushingmoor offered a lazy grin and continued speaking about his plan. His hope was that if Twilightstar chose to implement it, she wouldn’t mention that it came from him. The last thing he needed was cats thinking he spent all his time daydreaming little group activities like a queen trying to socialize her kits.

“Well, I think that after everything that has happened, Windclan could benefit from two things the most- a source of fun and a source of security. Clans often hold tournaments for their apprentices but I was thinking of creating groups for battle practice for the warriors of the clan. We could practice and hone our skills together and each moon hold a day where the groups vote for a cat to represent them and spar with the others. The winners could get to join an elite team of cats who then go on to run the practices. This way, all of our warriors are fitting in extra battle training to keep their skills fresh and a select few will push even harder to reach a level with a bit more responsibility. This way, in a battle scenario, you and Brindlejaw would have an easier time choosing battle group leaders and other necessary responsibilities. Plus, cats can switch from group to group when there are enough group leaders to specialize in certain aspects- so a cat with stellar stealth moves could focus on helping others hone those moves.”

The striped feline breathed in finally, meeting Twilightstar’s eyes evenly. Even if she didn’t like the idea, he wouldn’t grow angry or upset. The idea wasn’t fully fleshed out yet, but Rushingmoor couldn’t help feeling that it would benefit the clan.