Today 01:43 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2017, 06:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
[It's fine! <3 I'm sorry this is rather late ^^']

Sitting by himself was a young tuxedo cat. In quiet corner of the camp, Pleasantpaw was looking around the camp, his expression blank as he studied everyone around him. As a new apprentice, the tom now had so many more opportunities to discover everything about life. He wanted to know more about his clan mates especially. He wanted to know their strengths and weaknesses. Ever since he was a kit, Pleasantpaw had had a thing for eavesdropping on the conversations of others. It was a speciality of his. He was always eager to know what others knew and was constantly gathering information from his clan mates. When he was older, he would know everything about his clan mates, but they would know hardly anything about him. After all, the tom preferred to keep his personal information to himself.
His eyelids lowered slightly as Pleasantpaw found himself growing slightly bored. Although it was quite interesting, watching and learning everything about his clan mates, he was going to get bored eventually. Maybe in the future he would be better at finding something to think about and using his time doing that, but for now he was still young and he had to make the most of it. Removing his gaze from two elders that were arguing, he lazily looked around the camp, waiting for something to catch his attention. He raised an eye as he spotted a familiar tom cat padding through the entrance. Fallenstream, his deputy and brother, looked just as lazy and bored as he was. For about a minute, the apprentice watched his brother pad around the camp clearing, his yellow gaze never leaving him.
Finally, the larger cat noticed him and a small smile formed on his maw. The last time he had spoken to his brother was at Fallenstream’s deputy ceremony. Now it was time to see how the position of deputy was treating him. In his eyes and ears, the job of deputy didn’t look nor sound very. You had to be responsible and be good at staying out of trouble. Pleasantpaw was okay at being responsible, but he was terrible at staying out of trouble. He just couldn’t do it. It seemed that trouble was always looking for him and there was no way he could outrun it. But it wasn’t like he wanted to run out of trouble. Even though it meant he was more likely to die than the rest of his clan mates, he was learning so much more than everyone else.
“Morning!” Pleasantpaw said cheerfully as his brother reached him. The apprentice tried to act friendly around others while he pushed down the darkness within him. Even so, it wasn’t just his darker side that could harm others, but he was sarcastic and warmly arrogant, meaning he could hurt others while being cheerful about it all the way.
The ebony warrior shot his younger sibling a weary smile and sat himself down a few mouse lengths away, the two facing each other. His younger sibling was unique to say the least, most of the time he feels as though he's talking to two Pleasentpaws rather than one. He didn't know what to make of it, although he's never acted oddly towards his younger brother he still felt as though he should be cautious when approaching the younger, often times he just had that...murdous aura. Oddly enough, it reminded him a little of himself, and just the thought of that terrified him. The ebony tom never wanted any of his siblings to be like him in anyway shape or form, he was dangerous, this came to light after speaking with Waterstreak, after apologizing over and over, and after being forgiven. He pushed away the dark thoughts and focused his blue orbs on the smaller tom, nothing gave away his thoughts, "You seem bored...isnt it that time of day where you run off on some silly adventure and come back half alive?" he asked, his brow quirking in amusement. His brother had a huge taste for adventure, and trouble, much more than his own desire. Although the eldest didn't mind a stroll here or there he liked swimming or sleeping in the sun more. Speaking of sleeping, the deputy let out a big yawn and then a sneeze, "Uh, ow. Anyways, I'll go hunt you a fish if you tell me what's on your mind." he offered, noticing that Pleasentpaw was deep in thought when he waddled over. He also hoped that speaking to his brother would take his mind off the earlier events that day, sadness and anger ignited within Fallenstreams soul. He let out a huff and pouted "mm not fat..." he mumbled to himself, his tail lashing behind him. The deputy had many sides to him, much like his brother, he was serious, hot-headed, and cheerful when addressing his clanmates, but when with his family, he could be childlike, and easy going, it could be quite the sight if one was not accustomed to his mood changes. Now of course his statement wasn't directed to his brother, oh no, it was directed to a certain, snobbish windclan warrior who mistook the black warrior's muscle for fat, now of course that wouldn't have ticked him off so much, but the fact that it was right in front of Honeypool made him not only angry, but slightly self conscious as well, not that he was fat or anything, but hey, no one can tell wether its fat or muscle under his fur...right?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; July 22nd, 2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 07:19 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A small figure slipped into the clearing, her paws falling almost daintily on the ground. Blossomkit was a small, young cat, and one who wasn't the best at not being frightened. High strung, some might call it. Though Blossomkit had never minded being that way. To her, it wasn't a big deal. She spotted another kit - alert, with a small build, but she looked... friendly. The type of cat that Blossomkit was most often drawn to. At first, Blossomkit thought she looked quite confident. Popular.
Yet no cats were crowding around her, so, the young cat figured that she would be fine to approach the other. Softly moving towards Aspenkit, the brown and white Ragdoll's blue eyes roamed over the other with a half-nervous expression. Was this one of those popular cats that would drive her away out of spite? Surely not. She looked so much friendlier then that... didn't she?
But, Blossomkit would say hello and be sure to keep her guard up until she was sure she could lower it. In which case she would become one of the most fun cats around ... there were others who could vouch for that, too. Though Blossomkit desperately wanted more friends, she couldn't easily make them. "Hello..." Her voice was a quiet, soft toned one, and she shyly glanced up at Aspenkit. Now, Blossomkit was not a shy cat. But she did have the tendency to get quite anxious at times - social anxiety, really.
Aspenkit turned her face towards an approaching rhythm of pawsteps coming towards her. Her green eyes fell over another kit walking towards her. Aspenkit became curious to what the other kits intentions were by walking I've ego her, but she instantly found out it was to talk. Judging by the way she spoke and shyly glanced st her, Aspenkit guessed that her peer was quite timid. She didn't know who's to speak comfortably with a shy cat, only that they would gradually hand out their trust, right? Never minding the case, she turned back to the small other kit.

Aspenkits face was quite naturally pretty in a way, although she didn't think that: black color lining her eyes, giving a focus, masked, and nimble side to her looks. Her eyes were layered and a dark juniper color, her face was small. And her fur was soft and bright. A mottled mix of brown and tan, but mostly white.She curled her tail close to her like it was a blanket, "Hello." She said back, her voice small and quiet. She was quite glad this fellow kit was not loud and obnoxious, for Aspenkit had always preferred a quiet environment that was relatively peaceful. "My name is Aspenkit."
Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:18 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
She was angered. Maybe it was their choice of words, how it seemed to go in one ear and out the other. How could have I have known, I have feelings too! She couldnt help but mock the words in her head again and again.She dug her claws in the dirt to remain stable and up right. She hurt all over. Even this argument seemed to take a lot out of her but she didnt care. She didnt face them. She didnt look at them. She kept her eyes closed to too, prevent herself from crying. Not out of sadness like Honeycomb, but frustration. "Take a good look at me Honeycomb," she cocked her head, only the side of her head could be seen and Wolfdancer glared at them through the corner of her eye,"just by my appearance, you couldn't tell something was wrong?" her words werent yelled but laced with aggression that had been pent up. "Right now I have to worry about dying in my sleep then worry about your feelings." Ever since everything had happened she had tried to redirect her attention. Redirect her thoughts to not be about the enby who stood behind her. She was growing more and more irritated by the second, but she whipped around to face Honey at the mention of her mother,"Dont blame what you said to me on your damn mother!" she hissed, eyes in slits. "Take responsibility for your actions without blaming them on other people, making to learn your own choices not based on what you damn mommy wants!" her fur was fluffed out now, grey fur spiking just like her voice had. She wouldnt let honeycomb pass the blame. The enby hadnt even given her an apology, asked her hows she felt-nothing. "The reason you dont know anything is because youve never asked. Im not surprised." the molly added cooly. She turned away, eyes set for the exit,"Im going."
Honeycomb blinked, rather stupidly. It was all becoming clear— well, they had already been told everything before, but things just started to click, to make sense. They all clearly weren’t just signs of depression, of harmful coping: she’d truly been in the Dark Forest. The enby blinked away at a thin film of tears that had found itself upon their eyes; they could not, however, keep the instinctive wobble out of their voice. “I- I should’ve done…” they whispered, half to themself; they had been too entrenched in their own depressive state to do much of anything, really, but they could have done something. It seemed like everything about Wolfdancer had gone unnoticed before, and they were painfully aware of the intricacies of her predicament. “I-I’m just sorry. Th-that’s all I can say. I ha-have no excuse, a-and I- well, I—”
Oh.
It wasn’t like they’d gotten off entirely unscathed, but it was true that she’d suffered more. It wasn’t a conversation, but they felt guilty nonetheless. An apology wouldn’t do much; Wolfdancer was clearly enraged, and it would not erase the past few moons’ events, but still… it was worth a try. They barely got any words out as she span about, flinging herself into another league of aggression entirely: it was clear she’d kept this in for a long, long time, and it stung. It really did. They stood there, dumbfounded for a moment, head slack, silent. And then,
“I wish it were that simple,” Honeycomb started, voice still on the verge of breaking again. “I wish it were just because of what she wanted.” Their shoulders shook in a noiseless laugh; it was void of mirth— nothing about this situation was funny. They laughed anyway. Another three wheezes passed, before an actual sound came. It was a harsh, grating sound, being less of a ‘ha-ha-ha’ and more of a croak, hiding the beginning of another sob; it broke off quite disgustingly, and the small feline fell quiet, shuddering for a few moments before they looked straight up at Wolfdancer, fur bristling. “You mean to tell me,” they sniffled, “That for the twenty-two moons I’ve known you, you thought what I went through was, what, mommy issues?”
She had to be… joking. She had to. Whenever they weren’t brave enough to go near camp with another molly that wasn’t related to them could be understandable teenage angst? Bawling their eyes out in those lingering, hazy moments before sunrise when they thought nobody else could hear— was that just a fluke? Having fresh-kill pried from between their jaws because they “weren’t good enough” was just a regular occurrence in Clan life? The very notion was ridiculous. “See, the thing is, I never consented to all of that. I know I’m one of the reasons why you did it, but-- but…” They fumbled for words. “If I were asked, it would not have happened. At least you had the option. I didn’t train you. I didn’t force you to say yes. I’m partially responsible, but I am not deserving of all-- of all the blame.” It felt as if she was about to shove an infuriated response into the gap where they paused, so they simply snapped, “Don’t start again. Please. Neither of us need any more of this, and neither do you, b-but…”
As she began to leave, the way in which she simply stated her exit brought a note of desperation into Honeycomb’s voice now. They wanted her, the companionship she brought, the purpose and peace she provided; it hurt to be alone. Honeycomb didn’t desire the pain of solitude, and they wanted to tell her about how much they adored her and wanted her back-- however, she was wasting away in front of their very eyes. Because of them.
It was an unpleasant situation, and desperate situations called for desperate measures. For one last act of leverage, they’d do something that probably would haunt them for the rest of their life; however little that time was. They shrunk, as if they were cornered, but puffed their pelt out to its limit. “Go then, Wolfdancer. Go. Do what you want. Train where you want! Kill yourself, for all I care. It won’t hurt me. I’ll already be long gone. I thought you were the reason I’d keep on going. I was sorely mistaken.”
Although their sentences meant to harm, Honeycomb really did want to do anything but this. They were sobbing now, words swimming through each tearful, laboured breath. “I ca-can’t live like this anymore. Maybe you’ll love yourself when I’m g-gone.”
With no other thing on their mind but escape, Honeycomb knew what they were going to do; their knowledge of herblore was minimal at best, but they knew what not to eat. Shouldering past the thick-furred molly, they set off for the clearing that haunted every moment of their sleep ever since that day. They’d only visited back once now, knowing that the field would hopefully be the last thing they’d see. Despite their lack of knowledge of anything else, the splotched feline knew what a yew berry looked like, smelled like. It would be painful, yes, but it did the job. Efficiently. There was no reason to hesitate, now. There was no going back.
They would be rid of the crushing guilt that had plagued them for ages.

baibai
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Aspenkit turned her face towards an approaching rhythm of pawsteps coming towards her. Her green eyes fell over another kit walking towards her. Aspenkit became curious to what the other kits intentions were by walking I've ego her, but she instantly found out it was to talk. Judging by the way she spoke and shyly glanced st her, Aspenkit guessed that her peer was quite timid. She didn't know who's to speak comfortably with a shy cat, only that they would gradually hand out their trust, right? Never minding the case, she turned back to the small other kit.

Aspenkits face was quite naturally pretty in a way, although she didn't think that: black color lining her eyes, giving a focus, masked, and nimble side to her looks. Her eyes were layered and a dark juniper color, her face was small. And her fur was soft and bright. A mottled mix of brown and tan, but mostly white.She curled her tail close to her like it was a blanket, "Hello." She said back, her voice small and quiet. She was quite glad this fellow kit was not loud and obnoxious, for Aspenkit had always preferred a quiet environment that was relatively peaceful. "My name is Aspenkit."
.Now, Blossomkit herself was not considered to be a "pretty" cat. Her blue eyes were oval, softly pointed near the ends. The blue of her hues grew darker towards the center, causing an almost layered effect. Her brown and white fluffy pelt was nowhere near the gorgeous mixed colors of Aspenkit.

"As - Aspenkit? That's a pretty name, I'm... Blossomkit." Now, Blossomkit had a weird mixture of personality traits. She really was quite outgoing, willing to walk up to almost any cat and make friends. But she was always anxious of what they would think of her, causing her voice to crack and become nervous. She was willing to include everyone, yet she hated big crowds. She loved making new friends, yet she was scared to have too big of a group of friends. Poor Blossomkit was practically torn apart, and it was only a matter of time before one or another side of her mind won. "H - how old are y - you?" The anxious kit's voice trembled as she stared at the other feline, her soft blue eyes watching Aspenkit for her reaction. The other cat seemed to be thinking about something, perhaps, and the feline wasn't sure whether to interuppt her thoughts or not. Only a moment ago Aspenkit had acknowledged her, but now Blossomkit thought the other cat was staring into the distance.

Or at her? Was that what was happening? The other feline looked slightly uncomfortable and she shifted her weight, anxiety fighting the need for companionship. Over at over again it was the same battle, and normally her needs won. Would they win the struggle this time?

Blossomkit's expression seemed to change every time her mind did... from a nervous, scared, tight smile to a real one... and on and on it went, back and forth, probably confusing the poor other kit. Now the brown and white feline wasn't sure that this younger cat would want to be around her at all. The cat already had a pretty low self esteem, and the fact that things like this happened to her, well... they didn't really help her self esteem very much at all. If only Cygnetkit were here, or Copperkit - both would know what to do. Both were smart, socially able cats. And poor Blossomkit was struggling socially, despite her love of the social world. She liked living in a Clan. She liked the other cats in the Clan. But when it came time to actually speak to them? She seemed to become tongue tied - literally!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 01:44 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgi View Post
Honeycomb blinked, rather stupidly. It was all becoming clear— well, they had already been told everything before, but things just started to click, to make sense. They all clearly weren’t just signs of depression, of harmful coping: she’d truly been in the Dark Forest. The enby blinked away at a thin film of tears that had found itself upon their eyes; they could not, however, keep the instinctive wobble out of their voice. “I- I should’ve done…” they whispered, half to themself; they had been too entrenched in their own depressive state to do much of anything, really, but they could have done something. It seemed like everything about Wolfdancer had gone unnoticed before, and they were painfully aware of the intricacies of her predicament. “I-I’m just sorry. Th-that’s all I can say. I ha-have no excuse, a-and I- well, I—”
Oh.
It wasn’t like they’d gotten off entirely unscathed, but it was true that she’d suffered more. It wasn’t a conversation, but they felt guilty nonetheless. An apology wouldn’t do much; Wolfdancer was clearly enraged, and it would not erase the past few moons’ events, but still… it was worth a try. They barely got any words out as she span about, flinging herself into another league of aggression entirely: it was clear she’d kept this in for a long, long time, and it stung. It really did. They stood there, dumbfounded for a moment, head slack, silent. And then,
“I wish it were that simple,” Honeycomb started, voice still on the verge of breaking again. “I wish it were just because of what she wanted.” Their shoulders shook in a noiseless laugh; it was void of mirth— nothing about this situation was funny. They laughed anyway. Another three wheezes passed, before an actual sound came. It was a harsh, grating sound, being less of a ‘ha-ha-ha’ and more of a croak, hiding the beginning of another sob; it broke off quite disgustingly, and the small feline fell quiet, shuddering for a few moments before they looked straight up at Wolfdancer, fur bristling. “You mean to tell me,” they sniffled, “That for the twenty-two moons I’ve known you, you thought what I went through was, what, mommy issues?”
She had to be… joking. She had to. Whenever they weren’t brave enough to go near camp with another molly that wasn’t related to them could be understandable teenage angst? Bawling their eyes out in those lingering, hazy moments before sunrise when they thought nobody else could hear— was that just a fluke? Having fresh-kill pried from between their jaws because they “weren’t good enough” was just a regular occurrence in Clan life? The very notion was ridiculous. “See, the thing is, I never consented to all of that. I know I’m one of the reasons why you did it, but-- but…” They fumbled for words. “If I were asked, it would not have happened. At least you had the option. I didn’t train you. I didn’t force you to say yes. I’m partially responsible, but I am not deserving of all-- of all the blame.” It felt as if she was about to shove an infuriated response into the gap where they paused, so they simply snapped, “Don’t start again. Please. Neither of us need any more of this, and neither do you, b-but…”
As she began to leave, the way in which she simply stated her exit brought a note of desperation into Honeycomb’s voice now. They wanted her, the companionship she brought, the purpose and peace she provided; it hurt to be alone. Honeycomb didn’t desire the pain of solitude, and they wanted to tell her about how much they adored her and wanted her back-- however, she was wasting away in front of their very eyes. Because of them.
It was an unpleasant situation, and desperate situations called for desperate measures. For one last act of leverage, they’d do something that probably would haunt them for the rest of their life; however little that time was. They shrunk, as if they were cornered, but puffed their pelt out to its limit. “Go then, Wolfdancer. Go. Do what you want. Train where you want! Kill yourself, for all I care. It won’t hurt me. I’ll already be long gone. I thought you were the reason I’d keep on going. I was sorely mistaken.”
Although their sentences meant to harm, Honeycomb really did want to do anything but this. They were sobbing now, words swimming through each tearful, laboured breath. “I ca-can’t live like this anymore. Maybe you’ll love yourself when I’m g-gone.”
With no other thing on their mind but escape, Honeycomb knew what they were going to do; their knowledge of herblore was minimal at best, but they knew what not to eat. Shouldering past the thick-furred molly, they set off for the clearing that haunted every moment of their sleep ever since that day. They’d only visited back once now, knowing that the field would hopefully be the last thing they’d see. Despite their lack of knowledge of anything else, the splotched feline knew what a yew berry looked like, smelled like. It would be painful, yes, but it did the job. Efficiently. There was no reason to hesitate, now. There was no going back.
They would be rid of the crushing guilt that had plagued them for ages.
Ouch. Wolfdancer had stayed silent the entire time. She stopped in her tracks as she stared at the ground. The more Honeycomb kept talking to more she could feel bile come up in her chest and lungs. How she felt show couldnt breath, how she felt she was drowning. And frankly, she wished she was right now. Wolfdancer never cried. She was tough, she didnt like to cry infront of other cats and it took a lot to break her. When Honeycomb and Wolfdancer first met as apprentices they were so young, so peaceful before they started to fall in love. She could remember how nice it felt moments ago when they were snugged close to eachother. So close as if they didnt want to grasp losing one another. So close Wolfdancer had felt her heart beat a little faster in hope. That maybe she could have some peace, that she would get through this. For the first time since she met Honeycomb; she cried. She let out a sob, hiccuping from lack of air. She let the tears fall, she let the quiet yelps and whimpers escape from her, she could feel her body being emptied, the suffocating feeling in her lungs washed away asoon as she cried. She cried and cried, trying to catch her breaths with some gasps before letting another sob out. Why did she think Honeycomb would care about her? If she died, they wouldnt care. After years, seasons, moons of knowing them. They wouldnt care. Wolfdancer was thrown away so easily, the pain felt just as bad as a snake bite. Her head was dizzy and her back hurt, still shaking with sobs. Her throat burned as she could feel bile rising, and soon enough she threw up. There wasnt much to throw up seeing as she hadnt eaten, but most of the liquid was dark red. Blood. had Wolfdancer injured herself that badly, that she was internally bleeding? Her throat burned and the liquid dripped down from her mouth and down her chin. It felt like Honeycomb had physically hurt her. Her chest hurt. Her body hurt. She was shaking. Golden eyes widened hearing them and feeling them push passed her. Her head rose and she quickly followed Honeycomb, stepping infront of them and blocking the exit. "No." she mewed. She probably looked like a mess with bloody bile dripping down her chin,"Do you think that ending your life is what I want,Honeycomb?" her voice wasnt aggressive or stern like before. But softer. Her voice cracked as she let more tears fall. "Unlike you I care about you, even if you dont c-care about me anymore." It didnt matter what pain she was in. What injuries she had. How she was breaking apart under the enbys angry gaze. It didnt matter. It didnt matter how she was diteriating infront of them. Honeycomb could hurt her and push her away as much as they wanted. Wolfdancer swore to never leave, and shed keep that promise. "Honeycomb please-" her voice cracked. She stood tall. No mater how big Honeycomb looked Wolfdancer would always be bigger. "If you want to do anything youll have to lay your claws on me." Honeycomb wouldnt hit her, right? If Honeycomb wanted to end her life, they would have to physically move her. She wouldnt let them end themselves like this. They had so much more to do in their life. They could be happy, even if it was with someone else. They could live. Wolfdancer wanted them to live. She hated this, she hated them crying. She hated them sad. She hated them unhappy. And it was all because Wolfdancer had to be dramatic and be selfish about herself. Honeycomb wanted to die because of her. And that stung. She choked on a sob,"You deserve to live." she meant those words with every bit of her being. With every file of fur she had on her pelt, with every beat of her heart, she wanted Honeycomb to live. She wanted to go bac tp how it used to be. She wanted to share a nest again. She wanted to be able to hold Honeycomb again and lick her fur. She wanted to hear their giggles again when Wolfdancer would make a joke. She wanted to pick flowers again with them. She wanted Honeycomb.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 08:03 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Daisyshades heart dropped and suddenly her head snapped up at him. She opened her mouth for a moment but shut it quickly. Moments ago he didn't know what love was... He didn't feel love... He didn't understand but now all of a sudden he's... What? Beats of adrenaline surged through her veins and than she just couldn't feel anything. She was caught for words for the first time in a long time. She opened her mouth again and let it hang agap for a moment or two "Tumblestep... Do you know what your doing?" she asked. She was almost sure he could hear her beating heart right through her chest. It almost seemed to blot out everything else she could hear. She looked away from him for a long moment. A blush appearing on her cheeks and she bit her tongue. What else can I say? What on earth could I possibly say? I love him and this is what I've always wanted but I'm not so sure he knows what he's doing... Daisyshade sighed and pressed her nose onto his for a split second and she opened her eyes back at him.

"Tumblestep... It's a thousand times yes.. But are you sure you know what your doing?" she asked. Examining his face closely. She was touched, she loved him so dearly she would sacrifice her life for him any day. Yet. Her hesitance was only for the fear they break down their relationship rushing into it like this. "Oh dear starclan..." she whispers. She rested herself down on her paws in a crouched position. Than shut her eyes for a long moment. She raised herself back up after a moment. She examined his face again and said nothing. Only held the silence in her bright eyes.
Tumblestep knew things were moving fast, but in truth he couldn't wait to call Daisyshade his mate. He had always been the black sheep in his family, making him feel unwanted and disliked, and no matter how untrue this was, he couldn't help but feel this way. Daisyshade made him feel confident and loved. He believed if he made her his mate, he'd always feel wanted, and he never wanted to let go of this feeling ever again. But he did know what was going on. Tumblestep genuinely believed that what he was feeling was love, and it was. He had really really liked Daisyshade, unbeknownst to him. After sharing such a powerful and affectionate touch, however, his eyes have opened.

``Daisyshade,`` Tumblestep whispered softly when she lowered into a crouch. He was smiling softly, slightly amused by her reaction. His gentle gaze met Daisyshade's, laughter and love dancing in his soft eyes. Like she had done just a few heartbeats before, he brought his nose to hers. Before pulling away he swiped his tongue along her cheek in a loving manner. His nose just a whisker-length away from hers, and their gazes locked, Tumblestep breathed, ``Trust me.``
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:26 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
.Now, Blossomkit herself was not considered to be a "pretty" cat. Her blue eyes were oval, softly pointed near the ends. The blue of her hues grew darker towards the center, causing an almost layered effect. Her brown and white fluffy pelt was nowhere near the gorgeous mixed colors of Aspenkit.

"As - Aspenkit? That's a pretty name, I'm... Blossomkit." Now, Blossomkit had a weird mixture of personality traits. She really was quite outgoing, willing to walk up to almost any cat and make friends. But she was always anxious of what they would think of her, causing her voice to crack and become nervous. She was willing to include everyone, yet she hated big crowds. She loved making new friends, yet she was scared to have too big of a group of friends. Poor Blossomkit was practically torn apart, and it was only a matter of time before one or another side of her mind won. "H - how old are y - you?" The anxious kit's voice trembled as she stared at the other feline, her soft blue eyes watching Aspenkit for her reaction. The other cat seemed to be thinking about something, perhaps, and the feline wasn't sure whether to interuppt her thoughts or not. Only a moment ago Aspenkit had acknowledged her, but now Blossomkit thought the other cat was staring into the distance.

Or at her? Was that what was happening? The other feline looked slightly uncomfortable and she shifted her weight, anxiety fighting the need for companionship. Over at over again it was the same battle, and normally her needs won. Would they win the struggle this time?

Blossomkit's expression seemed to change every time her mind did... from a nervous, scared, tight smile to a real one... and on and on it went, back and forth, probably confusing the poor other kit. Now the brown and white feline wasn't sure that this younger cat would want to be around her at all. The cat already had a pretty low self esteem, and the fact that things like this happened to her, well... they didn't really help her self esteem very much at all. If only Cygnetkit were here, or Copperkit - both would know what to do. Both were smart, socially able cats. And poor Blossomkit was struggling socially, despite her love of the social world. She liked living in a Clan. She liked the other cats in the Clan. But when it came time to actually speak to them? She seemed to become tongue tied - literally!
Aspenkit pressed herself to the ground, so her underbelly and chest brushed the tips of the grass and plants below her. She wasn't exactly scared, she was just starting to feel shy. Usually, she was alone and comforted with her own thoughts. Others didn't come up to her that often. An apologetic look shadowed her face, in the eyes of the other kit she must look super afraid, so Aspenkit loosened her shoulders, but her paws were rooted to the ground.

Aspenkit blushed, her name sounded odd in her ears. But the name 'Blossomkit' reminded her of when spring had first dwindled out of the ashes of winter, fresh flowers and snowmelt racing down the rivers. Rain sprinkling the petals in fresh dew that somehow always tasted sweeter than regular water. Her gaze flickered, "I think Blossomkit is way prettier." She countered slowly and softy,"All your warrior name options sound so... dainty" Aspenkit looked away,realizing her last statement was irrelevant, but she meant it. Well, the prefix 'blossom' would probably go well with any suffix it was put with. She pushed her thoughts aside for later and turned back to the other kit.

"I'm almost four moons old." she mewed small, shrinking back into her grounded position slightly, compared to the other warriors and apprentices, she was still young and clueless. Aspenkit frowned, only she wasnt clueless. Not at all. sure, she got confused sometimes, but she had a deep mental intelligence to keep herself busy. Almost every day, she spent about an hour thinking observantly, and she remembered every part of it. "w-what about you?"
Old July 24th, 2017, 10:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Aspenkit pressed herself to the ground, so her underbelly and chest brushed the tips of the grass and plants below her. She wasn't exactly scared, she was just starting to feel shy. Usually, she was alone and comforted with her own thoughts. Others didn't come up to her that often. An apologetic look shadowed her face, in the eyes of the other kit she must look super afraid, so Aspenkit loosened her shoulders, but her paws were rooted to the ground.

Aspenkit blushed, her name sounded odd in her ears. But the name 'Blossomkit' reminded her of when spring had first dwindled out of the ashes of winter, fresh flowers and snowmelt racing down the rivers. Rain sprinkling the petals in fresh dew that somehow always tasted sweeter than regular water. Her gaze flickered, "I think Blossomkit is way prettier." She countered slowly and softy,"All your warrior name options sound so... dainty" Aspenkit looked away,realizing her last statement was irrelevant, but she meant it. Well, the prefix 'blossom' would probably go well with any suffix it was put with. She pushed her thoughts aside for later and turned back to the other kit.

"I'm almost four moons old." she mewed small, shrinking back into her grounded position slightly, compared to the other warriors and apprentices, she was still young and clueless. Aspenkit frowned, only she wasnt clueless. Not at all. sure, she got confused sometimes, but she had a deep mental intelligence to keep herself busy. Almost every day, she spent about an hour thinking observantly, and she remembered every part of it. "w-what about you?"
Blossomkit had seen the trees for which Aspenkit was supposedly named - they were beautiful, grey and black striped bark and delicate branches with full, beautifully colored green leaves on them. Aspen trees were Blossomkit's personal favorite, though she wasn't sure whether or not she liked their coloring more or their delicate appearance more. A friendly smile was present on the she cat's maw at the younger cat's remark. "Y- you think so? Really?" Now, as you can imagine, it wasn't that often that this brown and white kit recieved a compliment.

So she wasn't quite sure how to react - though she was inwardly delighted, feeling as though she could have squealed right then and there. And, had she not been afraid of frightening Aspenkit or causing the latter's ears to hurt, she might have done so. The delicate feline thought about her own name... it sounded so plain, if she were being honest. Blossomkit. A bit lazy sounding, wasn't it? She wished her parents had been more imaginative, and she would have thought that they would be, considering her Mom was a former kittypet. Though she supposed that her Mother couldn't very well have named her after a twoleg object, but still... Blossomkit and Copperkit? She wasn't sure whether the names were nice or not. Aspenkit was a cute name, a pretty name, and it seemed to suit the feline. "Your, um... your name really s - suits you, you know, Aspenkit. I can almost s - see the... the tree when I say it."

That sounded dumb. Which was why Blossomkit should have stayed quiet and reserved and played the shy little kit who wasn't able to talk. The shy little kit who would get made fun of and be laughed at, but this shy little kit was safe. She missed the safety of the nursery already - though to be honest, that place wasn't entirely safe either. She didn't want to be an apprentice, yet she yearned for the ability to go out in the territory and hide there. Like a coward? Maybe. But at least she would be safe, right? The brown and white kit took note of Aspenkit's position. Blossomkit herself tended to take that position all too often, and even at the moment, noting that the other kit was nervous - or seemed to be - she shrank down to the ground as well, her ears going back as though she were terrified of the outside world.

Another position that Blossomkit seemed to take way too often. She glanced at the feline, oval-like blue eyes confused for a moment before she finally was able to straighten up. This all happened within a matter of a minute or two... though for her, it seemed to have been a lifetime before she straightened up again. "I - I'm s - six, almost seven moons old, I... I d - don't, I d - didn't... want to be an, um, an apprentice."

Did she want to now? Not any more then she had before. But, Blossomkit was getting older, and her brother was getting older, and it wasn't fair for her to deny the Clan another apprentice. So? She just might decide to go ahead and take a chance on being... something that she didn't feel like.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 24th, 2017, 12:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Red face Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Moonpaw layed in the clearing,waving her tail around. No one really talked to the she-cat because of her other side. She sighed,I don't even understand I've never hurt anyone...She thought.No,but I have...What?..Moonpaw sat up,looking around,the Moon shaped mark on her eye hit the sun light."Sun's in my eyes,"She mumbled.
Seafang saw moonpaw from the shadows of the bushes and trees she felt bad as she heard moonpaw. The russet brown tabby looked down and remembered where she got her scar and her ear ripped from. Seafang stood in the shadows looking at moonpaw and was afraid to talk to her but wanted to. So she hid and watched the other tabby all the time not knowing that her eyes where giving her away.
Old July 24th, 2017, 12:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Moonpaw layed in the clearing,waving her tail around. No one really talked to the she-cat because of her other side. She sighed,I don't even understand I've never hurt anyone...She thought.No,but I have...What?..Moonpaw sat up,looking around,the Moon shaped mark on her eye hit the sun light."Sun's in my eyes,"She mumbled.
Finally seafang boot the courage and walked up to moonpaw her tail swishing back and forth happily . She pawed moonpaws shoulder which made the cat jump "hello , my name is seafang are you ok?" She spoke shakingly not knowing what the other cats reaction would be but stayed calm.
Closed Thread