Old February 3rd, 2024, 11:01 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @arsenicCatnip }
Cloverdove walked over to Mousekit and curled her large fluffy body around the kit she had come to love, “What are you up to Mousie,” she meowed with a purr. She knew that the kit would soon be an apprentice and she was looking forward to the possibly of being sears mentor.
( @Fawnheart<3 )
Mousekit looked over at the orange and white she-cat sea had come to love like a mother, and had said rather energetically watching the stars

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 4th, 2024, 07:55 AM
&lt;3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @arsenicCatnip }
Cloverdove nudged the kit from where she lay curled around sear, “Isn’t it a little late to he so energetic, little one,” she teased with a purr, [B]“Do you see anything interesting?”/B] She watched the kit staring at the sky and her heart melted a little, “How about I tell you the tale of Starclan, then it is off to bed with you,” she meowed kindly and with mock authority.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 4th, 2024, 07:58 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @arsenicCatnip }
Cloverdove nudged the kit from where she lay curled around sear, “Isn’t it a little late to he so energetic, little one,” she teased with a purr, “Do you see anything interesting?” She watched the kit staring at the sky and her heart melted a little, “How about I tell you the tale of Starclan, then it is off to bed with you,” she meowed kindly and with mock authority.
Mouse nodded Ok

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 5th, 2024, 05:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
Silver Tongue

beware. . .

The only noise her friend made this entire time. She drew a blank for a moment, staring at Spiderthroat with a half-empty expression. His questions seemed to just fall out her other ear. Following, the fur along her spine tingled as a sixth sense crept over her and then just like that, Bumblestar came raging over.

Green eyes widened and pupils rounded out as she stared at the leader. It took a moment to compose herself, clearing her throat as she suppressed some internal feelings she felt towards the molly.

answer. answer now.

No hesitation now. Do as she was told. Firstly, she'd address Spiderthroats questions and try to answer Bumblestar in the same session. "I was as vague as he'd let me be. Tried my best and I guess it was suiting enough because he let me live," Treepaw began, her gaze would shoot towards Bumblestar for a moment, but she couldn't hold her leader's gaze. They'd drop to her paws or up towards Spiderthroat's eyes, grateful for the offer he'd extended out.

"Larchflame let me go on a border patrol with her. I guess none of that patrol reported me, but yes, her too," her tone bittered. Did no on here really care? Was this the only feeling she'd ever know? "I had to find my way home too. From the border, I mean. Haven't had any territory tour or training besides what. . . Foxstep had given me."

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino.

Ears angled towards the Leader as she came romping over. Rude. He was having a conversation. But, she had a point to be annoyed. Letting Treepaw speak before he himself gave in a quip. "Larchflame reported nothin back to be about Treepaw missin. I noticed it and told em to go look for her. Looks like she found her way back before any of that." a lash of his tail.

"You will no longer be Larchflame's Apprentice. Seein as how she was also late for that same patrol..." a pause as Spiderthroat turned to look at Bumbestar. "She ain't one of our hornets...is she?" it was time. He was tired of it. They were all underperforming and he was well over it.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 5th, 2024, 09:56 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
Silver Tongue

beware. . .

The only noise her friend made this entire time. She drew a blank for a moment, staring at Spiderthroat with a half-empty expression. His questions seemed to just fall out her other ear. Following, the fur along her spine tingled as a sixth sense crept over her and then just like that, Bumblestar came raging over.

Green eyes widened and pupils rounded out as she stared at the leader. It took a moment to compose herself, clearing her throat as she suppressed some internal feelings she felt towards the molly.

answer. answer now.

No hesitation now. Do as she was told. Firstly, she'd address Spiderthroats questions and try to answer Bumblestar in the same session. "I was as vague as he'd let me be. Tried my best and I guess it was suiting enough because he let me live," Treepaw began, her gaze would shoot towards Bumblestar for a moment, but she couldn't hold her leader's gaze. They'd drop to her paws or up towards Spiderthroat's eyes, grateful for the offer he'd extended out.

"Larchflame let me go on a border patrol with her. I guess none of that patrol reported me, but yes, her too," her tone bittered. Did no on here really care? Was this the only feeling she'd ever know? "I had to find my way home too. From the border, I mean. Haven't had any territory tour or training besides what. . . Foxstep had given me."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino.

Ears angled towards the Leader as she came romping over. Rude. He was having a conversation. But, she had a point to be annoyed. Letting Treepaw speak before he himself gave in a quip. "Larchflame reported nothin back to be about Treepaw missin. I noticed it and told em to go look for her. Looks like she found her way back before any of that." a lash of his tail.

"You will no longer be Larchflame's Apprentice. Seein as how she was also late for that same patrol..." a pause as Spiderthroat turned to look at Bumbestar. "She ain't one of our hornets...is she?" it was time. He was tired of it. They were all underperforming and he was well over it.

Bumblestar didn't like how Treepaw's attitude seemed to completely shift when she approached. She looked the apprentice over with a twitch of both ears. "You're back home 'n that's what matters."

She looked over to Spiderthroat again and grunted. "Not anymore, she's not. Got half a mind to demote her too for this level of incompetence. Sounds like you're takin' over Treepaw's training, so go ahead with that. I'm about to wipe the entire roster of Hornets if they can't get their act together." Nightgaze seemed to be the only halfway decent one of the bunch and even that was stretching it - the others were disappointments. She'd have to rework the standards.

She glanced back to Treepaw. "If something like this happens again with any other warrior, let me or Spiderthroat know immediately. That won't slide here ever. Glad you're home safe."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 5th, 2024, 10:06 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Stepping back from an area of the wall that she had been reinforcing a bit, Redhawk grinned. It was now a bit more secure, likely damaged in the ruckus of the impromptu frozen moss-ball fight that she had started. That memory made her smile, even laugh a little as she recalled it. Hopefully the Clan could have some fun like that more often - it had certainly lifted her spirits.

Turning now to try to figure out what else to do, and taking note of the little flakes that seemed to fall from the sky still, Redhawk spotted Bumblestar out and about, noticing how the little flakes seemed to be sticking to her leader's fur. Not to worry though! Red was on the case! "Bumblestar!" she called, bounding over to her leader. There was also something she had wanted to give her too, but first things' first - "You've got a sss-snowflake on your head!' Reaching over the smaller she-cat Red made quick work of grooming the snowflake off of her leader, purring all the while.

There! "All gone!" With a content purr, Redhawk blinked as she glanced at her leader, and then... "Oh! Wait right here, o-okay?" Turning on her heels she darted into the warrior's den. Only gone for a moment or two, Redhawk returned carrying a cobweb-covered smooth stone. There weren't many cobwebs around it, a strand or two maybe, but it made it look really cool. "Here." She set it at her leader's paws with a grin and a swish of her tail. "I made t-that for you." And then, a bit sheepishly, added, "i-if you want, of course! You d-don't have to t-take it."

[ @dino. ambushing you for bingo + also providing you with a bingo of bumble getting a gift set at a different time than her current clearing interaction with daylightpaw! ]
Bumblestar's ears turned forward as she heard Redhawk's voice, and before she could turn all the way the warrior was already entirely in her personal space and very touchy. Nose wrinkling, Bumblestar took a tiny step back. "Uh, thank y-?"

And then Redhawk was gone.

And then she was back again.

Bumblestar glanced down at the cobweb-wrapped stone the other warrior set in front of her paws. A gift. A look up and then right back down, before she reached out to pull it toward her with a forepaw. This wasn't something she was used to. "Thanks. I think. I'll, uh, I guess I'll put this in my den."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Pawful by pawful the snow was removed freeing Mudhound from the icy prison and the warrior started wiggling as they were granted more movement. Then, as soon as Sprucepaw was no longer standing on them, they burst free.

Exploding from the remaining snow with a loud and playful "WAAAAAAAAAARG!!" the cold and icy remnants were flung everywhere, further sprayed by the warrior immediately shaking like a dog to clean themself off. Sprucey might very well be in the line of fire of that. Oops.

They seemed apologetic about it at least, grinning at Sprucepaw and curling around him to warm the little tom who must also be a bit cold after all that. Though they were giggling a little while doing so.

"Yep Im good! A little chilly but unharmed! How about you? We can go and have some food and cuddle to warm up in the warriors den together unless you wanna continue to show everyone here who's boss?"
Mudhound doubted Sprucepaw would, ever allergic to play, though the tripod would never stop him from having fun.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; February 5th, 2024 at 11:04 PM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 07:53 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Nightpaw |

"Can we try some combat training?" The tom asks, looking at his mentor.

✧ Honeydew ✧

He nods. "Lets just go into the forest a bit so we don't run into other cats," he said cheerily, making the mood a bit lighter. (sorry for taking so long~! I have so many roleplays to respond to and do)

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 6th, 2024, 05:32 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

✧ Honeydew ✧

He nods. "Lets just go into the forest a bit so we don't run into other cats," he said cheerily, making the mood a bit lighter. (sorry for taking so long~! I have so many roleplays to respond to and do)
(That's alright,I'll throw up a starter in the forest_

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 7th, 2024, 07:17 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Beetail stepped into the clearing, hoping today would go better that yesterday. While out in the clearing her mate Fluffclaw almost got clawed by a squirrel. He was fine, but it felt like an omen.