Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Teach Me to be the Best!...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 07:23 AM
let me wrap my teeth...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 07:04 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:02 AM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:50 AM
Whyyy does it keep on...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 06:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Sorry about the late reply to this!}

For the most part, during the battle, she had tried to hide, Sootpaw just wasn't the type of cat to really want to fight anyone, she wasn't a strong cat either. She was a coward. That's what some of the apprentices called her and all the while she tried to hide during the battle, those words echoed in her mind. The enemy warrior had called her the same thing when they found her and she was forced to fend for herself in the fight, but was luckily saved by another warrior, a Skyclan warrior. But nonetheless, she.. She still thought of herself as a coward for not fighting, but she just couldn't. Despite her being bullied by other cats, despite not getting treated the best, she just couldn't bring herself to hurt another cat and really, she had trouble hunting too because she felt bad for the animals that they had to kill in order to survive. But I digress.

As she asked her sister the question, she was nearly convinced that she knew the reaction she would get, her sister would hesitate before reluctantly agreeing to help her, even though she likely didn't want to. That's what her mind thought even though she deep down knew that her sister wouldn't do that, that her sister would happily decide to help her find friends, without any hesitation, in fact, she would probably be eager to help her sister. But all her mind could think was that her sister wouldn't want to voluntarily do it.

"Don't be silly Sunpaw, you're always with another cat if you're not training, you have tons of friends." Sootpaw smiled a bit as she said this, knowing her sister was trying to be modest but really, she knew her sister had lots of friends, she didn't know what they were like, but she knew she had friends.
"I'm.. A likable cat?" Now she frowned, not able to keep herself from wondering if her sister was just trying to make her happy with her words because.. If she was a likable cat, wouldn't she already have friends? That was her thinking anyways. I really hope I am.. If I'm not a likable cat, then I'll never get a friend. Sighing inwardly, she looked at her paws.
(Pssshhh, my reply was later..XDDDD)
Sunpaw knew her sister was insecure. She'd known that since kithood. In fact, Sunpaw was really the only cat who knew anything about Sootpaw. She knew Sootpaw didnt have many friends, but that was because most apprentices here were daredevils like Sunpaw herself, big on adventure and Sootpaw wasnt like that. While Sunpaw was worried for her sister, she was also glad because she'd seen what dangers they could get into and she didnt want Sootpaw to get hurt. Sunpaw herself had had plenty of close calls, like that time she and one of her best friends had gone into an 'abandoned' fox tunnel. They soon found out it wasnt as abandoned as they'd thought and it took two warriors to drive it away from the apprentices, even though Sunpaw had given it a scratch on the muzzle. And boy did the two get their ears chewed off for such dangerous stunts.

Thinking back, Sunpaw could recall many times she'd been sure she was a goner. Many times she'd probably crossed the line and not only endangered herself but her friends. While Sunpaw knew most of them were pretty bad influences, she also couldnt deny the fact that she herself wasnt the best influence. And now one thought plagued her mind, she did not want her sister around the type of cats she hung out with. As many dangerous positions Sunpaw had put herself into, as many as her friends had put her into, one thing she knew was that she wanted her sister to be more careful than she was. And first step of that was make sure Sootpaw wasnt around any of these bad influences like she was. Sunpaw had been an adventerous cat from the start but she knew her friends had a big part in shaping how she acted now.

Clearing these thoughts enough to listen and hear her sisters words, Sunpaw let a chuckle escape her lips as Sootpaw's uncertainty. Sunpaw truly did believe that Sootpaw was a likable cat--Sunpaw liked her, didnt she? So other cats would too. "Sootpaw, you're probably the most likable cat I know," Sunpaw purred. She said she'd help her sister make some friends and she planned to do so, but she also knew she had to keep Sootpaw away from her friends. She knew her sister could easily be convinced into doing something dangerous and most of all Sunpaw didnt want her sister to get hurt, especially not by one of her friends because she knew if that happened, everything would go down. Sunpaw would choose Sootpaw over popularity any day, and she felt absolutely terrible she hadnt seen her sisters misery up until now.

But she was going to make it up to her, by being there now. And most of all helping Sootpaw find some friends, it couldnt be hard right? Sunpaw loved her sister, other cats could too. Maybe she could pick a few of her friends out for her sister though, some of the calmer ones. While Sunpaw mostly was friends with the daredevils around, she also had a few close friends of hers who reminded her somewhat of her sister. After all, Sunpaw was everyones friend, well not everyone, but mostly. But friendship didnt really matter to her, not right now anyway.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 12th, 2017, 02:21 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Granitewarble had nothing to worry about; not up until this point, she knew, she could feel, her feelings were dwindling, and she showed it.
lotusfang
Old January 12th, 2017, 04:03 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
“Ah, yes. Unfortunately, I am not like most flirtatious tom-cats though.” Ferretwhisker insisted, “I’ve never actually gone after a she-cat before, I just like to show confidence and make them blush. I have no desire to break a she-cat’s heart like others would.” The tan-furred warrior peered at her with a soft smile, listening to her question. “Well, my dear, you aren’t like other females in the clan. You see, cats of both gender seem to pride themselves in just flirting with others to get attention. You, on the other paw, do not attempt to flaunt yourself to the tom-cats. At least, I don’t see you as that kind of female to do anything to get a mate. You are okay with doing your own thing and I respect that.” He said, looking up at the clouded sky for a moment, “I’m not good with words, as you can clearly see. My compliments are quite corny and I’m awful at explaining myself, but I do know one thing - you are quite beautiful. Your fur, your eyes. Starclan has obviously blessed you with such beauty.” Ferretwhisker purred and then realized now bad that compliment was, “I..uhh..I’m sorry for wasting your time. I’m being a total mouse-brain.”
The female smiled and flicked her paw, "Aww, your so kind," she mewed. "I wouldn't say I'm that beautiful, but thank you for the kind words. She perked her ears at his words and chuckled, "No, your fine. I'm bad with words as well," she admitted. "Have you found a she-cat you want to settle down with yet?" she asked tilting her head. "Or do you even want to have a family?" she asked.
Old January 12th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The female smiled and flicked her paw, "Aww, your so kind," she mewed. "I wouldn't say I'm that beautiful, but thank you for the kind words. She perked her ears at his words and chuckled, "No, your fine. I'm bad with words as well," she admitted. "Have you found a she-cat you want to settle down with yet?" she asked tilting her head. "Or do you even want to have a family?" she asked.
Ferretwhisker felt relieved that she wasn’t offended or disgusted by his words. He knew that at points he could get carried away with certain things. “It’s comforting to know that someone understands.” The tan-furred male said, his deep tone soft and caring, “I haven’t found that special she-cat in my life yet. Sure, there are many females in this clan to choose from, but I want to find the one that was meant for me - not just a female that wants me for my looks. I may be a flirt, but when it comes to choosing the right one. I’m serious about that stuff.” He was quiet for a moment, thinking over her second question, “Well, I’ve never really thought about having a family, to be honest. I think that I’d let my mate choose what they wanted. I’d be happy with or without kits - I just want to make sure the one that I love is happy.” Ferretwhisker tried his best to put true heartfelt emotion into his words. He shuffled his paws nervously underneath him. “I guess that it’s all pretty silly though..” He murmured.
Old January 12th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Life had been... quite busy for Galespring, ever since business began functioning as usual again in Windclan. She'd been focusing on her warrior duties as much as possible nowadays, and not a day passed by where she didn't think about life beforehand, before the second recorded dark era had struck. Riverclan has it's own new leader and deputy, she'd heard- and her own clan had appointed a deputy itself, with that cat being somebody who she definitely called a friend. Blazingstorm, a ginger cat who was so close to the code that his honor seemed like it would go on forever, just like the fire he was named after.

"We're friends, after all- and friends forgive each other, don't they?"

They hadn't talked much after that, and it wasn't really the same after their last meeting- everything just seemed more bland to her, as if it was just the same old thing, over and over again, a daily routine which sucked almost all the joy out of life. She was bored, so to say, and it was a drag to patrol every day, never doing anything... exciting, really. So when she saw her friend call out to her, it piqued her interest- less that he was the deputy, and more that it was a familiar face. "Hey- I never got to congratulate you on the position face-to-face, did I? Well, congrats, fur-brain." Galespring smiled, nudging the tom playfully.
Blazingstorm stopped walking when he neared her, staying a tail length from her, although a bright gaze showed he didn't mean it personally. Blazingstorm was rejected by Sagewhisker and since then, he hadn't really been the same about drawing too physically close to another cat. Normally, he didn't care and he knew after time he would get back to that. Her friendly attitude was a welcome change to the mass of congratulations from cats he hardly knew. He was still the same old Blazingstorm after all... well for the most part. Her comment made the ginger warrior's whiskers twitch. "Well thank you, Starspring," he purred back, his paw lifting slightly and tapping her face lightly. It was a playful manner, and the name they spoke about before was still fresh in his mind. Blazingstorm settled down, his fluffy tail wrapping around his paws and his golden hues were sparkling with amusement.
[x.x sorry it's so short, I lost my writing skills apparently during my break xD]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 12th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@Fenris @Sweet Bread @Officer Wolf @starfall
Hawkcry turned her gaze to Blazingstorm as he entered the nursery and set the hare down. She gaze him a thankful nod and looked over at her four kits, "Lively is a bit of an understatement." The queen purred, her soft and loving gaze focused on the bundles of fur. Her eyes flicked toward Tigerkit as the kit trip over the leaf and she grinned, "They're very active." She chose the word carefully, trying to find a way the kits behaved, always jumping around and wanting to play. She began to groom her fur, trusting that the tom, who'd acted as a father figure, would be watching them. Her fluffy tail was wrapped around her paws as she continued, attempting to groom down the fur on her chest which had always seemed to stick out.
Blazingstorm's whiskers twitched and he turned his head a little to see Tigerkit (@Sweetbread;) charging towards him. The warrior stepped backwards to meet the tiny kit's hues. She seemed ready to become a warrior, if only she knew the struggles she'll have to go through to get to that point and even after that. He merely prayed the she-kit never lost anyone dear to her like he had. The grief was terribly and even more so when he had to get a new mentor after his previous one's death. It's still my fault, he thought to himself although he shook the thoughts from his head and looked back up at Hawkcry as she explained her thoughts on their active lifestyles. "I'd have to agree with that,"

(Where are the other RPers?)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 12th, 2017, 05:02 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@# Hashtag

Flarerunner slipped out of the warriors den, pausing a moment to stretch out her tired limbs. She glanced around the clearing, and upon not seeing her apprentice she padded over to where he guessed he was- the apprentice den. "Yewpaw, time for training," she called in softly, before backing away and waiting for him to come out. He better not have been out all night, she thought with a slight sigh. Otherwise he won't remember a lick of what I'm gonna teach him.

Old January 12th, 2017, 05:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@# Hashtag

Flarerunner slipped out of the warriors den, pausing a moment to stretch out her tired limbs. She glanced around the clearing, and upon not seeing her apprentice she padded over to where he guessed he was- the apprentice den. "Yewpaw, time for training," she called in softly, before backing away and waiting for him to come out. He better not have been out all night, she thought with a slight sigh. Otherwise he won't remember a lick of what I'm gonna teach him.
Yewpaw stretched and padded out," Wha?" I was out late, hanging with my friends and daring eachother to do things we shouldn't be doing..."

Quailpaw nervously limped out," Mind if I come, my mentor calls me useless and refuses to train me saying that even if my brain is capable my body isn't and trys to convince me that I won't become a warrior."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 12th, 2017, 05:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Monsterpaw yowled," BLAZINGSTORM! BLAZINGSTORM!"
Yewpaw muttered quite clearly," Took Dapplestar long enough to appoint a deputy."
Quailpaw smiled, pleased that Blazingstorm was now deputy," Congrats," she smiled I should get to know Blazingstorm, I mean I want to be leader, so I should know the person who is going to be deputy, why is my brother such a pain in the tail? she stuck her paw out and cuffed his ear," Be nice, that's our leader," she hissed in his ear
Yewpaw muttered," Whatever, I see no need to be nice."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 12th, 2017, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw stretched and padded out," Wha?" I was out late, hanging with my friends and daring eachother to do things we shouldn't be doing..."

Quailpaw nervously limped out," Mind if I come, my mentor calls me useless and refuses to train me saying that even if my brain is capable my body isn't and trys to convince me that I won't become a warrior."
Flarerunner sighed as Yewpaw spoke, opening her mouth to scold him, but was interrupted by Quailpaw. Who is her mentor? They certainly don't deserve to be one, that's for sure! "Of course you can come along, Quailpaw. We'll be hunting today, you two. Quailpaw, I'm guessing your mentor hasn't taught you how to hunt either?"

Closed Thread