Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by + Falconflight +
Today 12:56 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:54 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:49 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: [WC] Graveyard Jamboree!

Featherflames gently padded into the graveyard, carrying a small flowering branch. She wondered if Snowkit or Snakekit would show up. Then again it would be just a tiny bit awkward to explain what the heck death was. @Daunting Drago0n @Jack
(totally optional mention)
(she's a queen who is chaperoneing 2/5 kits at the moment)
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.

Last edited by Jessica1917; October 27th, 2020 at 02:11 PM.
Old October 26th, 2020, 05:39 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Featherflames gently padded into the graveyard, carrying a small flowering branch. She wondered if Snowkit or Snakekit would show up. Then again it would be just a tiny bit awkward to explain what the heck death was. @Daunting Drago0n @Jack
(totally optional mention)
(she's a queen who is chaperoneing 0/5 kits at the moment)
Snakekit stumbled out of the nursery, following his mother scent. "Featherflame!" He squeaked upon seeing his mother. "Where dis?" @Jack
Old October 26th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Featherflames set down the flowering branch and smiled at Snakekit. "This is a graveyard, Snakekit." She gently licked the top of his head, her eyes gentle and filled with emotion.
(she doesn't have anyone in specific she mourns for as far as I know) @Daunting Drago0n
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 26th, 2020, 05:56 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Featherflames set down the flowering branch and smiled at Snakekit. "This is a graveyard, Snakekit." She gently licked the top of his head, her eyes gentle and filled with emotion.
(she doesn't have anyone in specific she mourns for as far as I know) @Daunting Drago0n
(There was the deputy that died not too long ago) Snakekit cocked his head. He was confused. "Wut gwaveyard?"
Old October 26th, 2020, 06:09 PM
i am kenough

Eldersky gladly heeds the summons out towards the graveyard. When she had heard of the requirement to sitting in on the evening of fun time, the warrior decided to go on a brief adventure, promising not to lose time like the last time. She didn't really have a destination in mind though, and had wound up off in the outskirts (which she wasn't about to share with Twilightstar any time soon) where she found the perfect offering. The anticipation of bringing them back to the Clan was exciting, and Eldersky was restless for some time afterwards.
Dragging her leafy branches out to the graveyard, she drops them only when in close proximity to Peonyspirit, who seemed to be quite the celebrity while he spoke. She patiently waits as her Clanmates take their turns speaking. After a while, she lifts her tail. "Hi, Peonyspirit!" she mrrows, cheery as usual. "I've brought my gift, and I think trying to tell a scary story sounds fun! Please count me in for that definitely." With that said, she turns and picks up the long branches she'd managed to tear off that poor plant and saunters off.
Carefully, the warrior begins to pluck the big bulbous bunches of hydrangea away from their branches to tuck around the marked graves. As she gets to work, Eldersky falls into a quiet seriousness, though she hums softly to herself. There was a little pebble of hope that she might find Creekdash here. The tom's participation would make it an even better night, it was decidedly so. There was a time she would have wished to attend with Batglare, but... He was gone. For a moment, the she-cat slows her roll and stares at her paws. Was it proper to think of him, when tonight was for the deceased?
[ @Spoopy Star - OPEN to interactions also!]
Old October 26th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
(There was the deputy that died not too long ago) Snakekit cocked his head. He was confused. "Wut gwaveyard?"
(I was completely stumped on what you meant by the deputy, I was like, But I don't know who was before sootflare and then I thought about it and i was like *slaps face* duh coyotesnarl)
Featherflames hesitated a moment. What was the best way to do this? "A graveyard," she began, "is a place we put cats who..." Should she just say die? Maybe she should just say die. She hesitated just long enough for Snakekit to get in a word edgewise if he wanted to.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old October 26th, 2020, 06:53 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
(I was completely stumped on what you meant by the deputy, I was like, But I don't know who was before sootflare and then I thought about it and i was like *slaps face* duh coyotesnarl)
Featherflames hesitated a moment. What was the best way to do this? "A graveyard," she began, "is a place we put cats who..." Should she just say die? Maybe she should just say die. She hesitated just long enough for Snakekit to get in a word edgewise if he wanted to.
Snakekit sat down and stared at Featherflames expectantly. He wasn't sure what would come next, but he figured that it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He was the mighty Snakekit!
Old October 26th, 2020, 07:32 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
Snakekit sat down and stared at Featherflames expectantly. He wasn't sure what would come next, but he figured that it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He was the mighty Snakekit!
(ALL HAIL THE MOST POWERFUL SNAKEKIT) lol
Featherflames looked down at Snakekit's innocent face. Why had she decided to bring him again? She hesitated one final second before finishing. "It's where we put cats who have gone on to starclan."
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old October 26th, 2020, 07:40 PM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
(ALL HAIL THE MOST POWERFUL SNAKEKIT) lol
Featherflames looked down at Snakekit's innocent face. Why had she decided to bring him again? She hesitated one final second before finishing. "It's where we put cats who have gone on to starclan."
(YAS ALL HAIL SNAKEY)"StawyClan? Why no WindCwan?" His mother's explanation didn't really make sense to him. Why would any cat go to a different clan? Snakekit decided to change that when he became leader.
Old October 26th, 2020, 11:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Peonyspirit
@Smoky @StarSpirit2009 @gs29513 @implimm @Rainquail

He looked down as felines began to crowd around his boulder, ears quivering. He looked at the first Clanmate to approach him, a brow quirked up at her question. "What do you mean! Decorating the graves! Make sure to place whatever you brought ontop of a grave, whether you knew any of them by heart or not! Than we'll move onto our spooky stories here very soon!" he chirped.

He than looked over at a stray kit, no adult watching over them? Well that didn't really sit well with the Calliby. Soft 'Pardon me's' came from the tom as he hopped down and picked the small thing up by the scruff. He than clambered up the boulder once more, and gently placed the kit in front of him. Looking down he smiled widely. "Stay put for a little but until I can find someone to look after you."

The Warrior looked over at an older Warrior, Eldersky he believed the name to be. His tail thumped on the rock as he tilted from side to side, forgetting about the kit for a few seconds. "I'll be sure to call you up during the night! It'll definitely be needed, we are trying to stay up after all! So far it's only Dusk!" he chuckled, pulling at the moss around him.

Than came another familiar yet unfamiliar face. Everyone was nothing more than a blurr to him anyways, it was hard to keep track of who was who. "Anything you bring is perfect I'm sure they'll appreciate it." he hummed. He'd seen a few of them around. The globs. Most simply standing there, watching. He wasn't quite sure if they were frustrated or happy. Either way it made it much easier to walk around, they weren't simply in the way.

"Yes Wishpool! You have wonderful timing. Take this little thing and watch over them for me will you?" he asked. "I'll count on you to make sure there's no random kits just scuttling through here. If it's too much of a task let me know." as he spoke he gently lowered Wolfkit down to the Queen, makig sure everything was situated before he stood up and scuttled to the middle of the Boulder.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ATTENTION: During spooky stories, when a member has the stage make sure you aren't flooding the Thread! Give it some time before you respond, that way it's not buried! Be curtious to the other members and over all have fun! Interact with others and lmk if you have any questions!!)

SPOOKY STORY
"Everybody best keep your voices down. Or else the headless cat will hear you." he sang out, hoping it would draw everyone's attention. He looked around at all the clanmate's who've gathered, a toothy grin blooming on his maw. "Have you heard of that tale? I hear she prowls the moor's at night. Maybe looking for her lost head. Or maybe looking for the cat who cut it off in the first place, or anyone related to them." he took a few steps forward. Peering over the crowd, his face was now more serious, the grin had dropped.

It was getting darker and darker with each passing second, the Aerglo slowly fading away. Pretty soon the only thing that luminated the sky was the moon and the scarce Fireflies that littered the clearing. Very few clouds were in the sky, it was easy to see the stars. They were vibrant in fact, for it was a cold night.

Peonyspirit tottered to the side "But the thing is, nobody knows where her head is...and nobody know's who it was that had cut it off! They could look like any one of you." he said. "On the night's of the Full-moon, she'll go out. Wails will fill the empty meadows...some even said they saw flowers die where she walked. Death incarnate." his breath was just barely visible.

The Calliby lifted his head and looked around, for this was the part where the listeners could interact with the story.
>Would they ask questions about the Headless Cat.
>Or would they continue to listen, waiting for the rest?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread