Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 01:32 PM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:26 PM
According to Plan
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:23 PM
Rainpaw Exile Finder
by Bean
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:22 PM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 01:14 PM

Old April 9th, 2017, 05:50 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Sycophant

Name: Caracalpaw
Clan/Affiliation: WindClan
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Here
Personality: In link above
Role: Skeptical cat 1 or 2
Other: Nada
Roleplay Example: Bloop
Activeness Level: 8-9/10

@Trashy Sky
hope you don't mind that I changed my cat

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; May 5th, 2017 at 08:12 PM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:23 PM

this is a bump plus i'm gonna tell you what roles i'll be choosing first so it doesn't look like i'm skipping over forms!

The WindClan Patrol roles will almost always be first come, first serve as the role isn't that important

Xerxes' "Friends" will be next as they also aren't too important, but are needed in the plot*

Xerxes' "Evil" Friends are next in line as they know about Xerxes' true nature but aren't all that important either*

The Other Loner is next as they are pretty important but don't have to be a certain type of cat to be chosen

Skeptical Cat 1 and 2 will be chosen next to last as they are pretty important and both have a long lasting role against Xerxes, even if it is in the background

Betrayal Cat will be chosen almost last as they have to be a certain type of cat to fit the role, being hidden in evil ways but also ready to betray Xerxes for their own wants

note that this doesn't mean i'll not choose your form if you're early, if something fits the part i'll most likely choose them
*these count for extra roles too
Old April 10th, 2017, 10:03 AM

bump! c:
Old April 10th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

*applies Thrushflight for evil friend*

That is all.
Old April 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
*applies Thrushflight for evil friend*

That is all.
psh
accepted thats for sure
Old April 10th, 2017, 06:33 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Name: Fawnskip
Sexuality: Panromantic Pansexual
Appearance: here
Personality:
Charming; Independent; Loyal;
Reserved; Sarcastic; Stubborn;
Deceitful; Fiery; Willful;

Role: Skeptical Cat 1
Other: Fawnskip could flirt with Xerxes on their patrol, and then he can flirt back, and she'll be all `he's kewl`
Roleplay Example: here
Activeness Level: 7/10
Old April 10th, 2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Name: Fawnskip
Sexuality: Panromantic Pansexual
Appearance: here
Personality:
Charming; Independent; Loyal;
Reserved; Sarcastic; Stubborn;
Deceitful; Fiery; Willful;

Role: Skeptical Cat 1
Other: Fawnskip could flirt with Xerxes on their patrol, and then he can flirt back, and she'll be all `he's kewl`
Roleplay Example: here
Activeness Level: 7/10
the problem with your idea is that Xerxes is really gay, and only puts energy into the most perfect of cats hah
but i'll look into your character otherwise
Old April 11th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Name: Ferretpaw

Role: Skeptical cat 1 or 2

Other: Putting Winterwisp and Ferretpaw together would be perfect combo - Sisters but kind of hating each other, so this might bring them closer

Moondancer peered around at all her lovely kits, and finally a non-forced smile spread across her lips.
Maybe being a queen again won't be that bad.. With all these lovelies to spend time with, and my mother in here as well.. I need some relaxing days.. I'll be fine.. Right?
The egyptian mau sighed lightly, before looking around at all the kits swirling around her. Noticing that Mothkit seemed to still be asleep, she decided to wait for her last son to wake up before giving them the news. She was mixed in her thoughts about how they would feel about those news. Maybe they would feel ashamed from their mother being ripped off a rank like this.. She feared that. She did not want to come off as a bad mother, and she already felt she had done so by not spending time with her kits. When she thought deeper about it, the demotion had done her more good than it had done bad. It had been a short three moons as deputy, and in those three moons, she had worked too hard. Harder than any deputy she had seen, if she should say so herself.
Peering over as Pearlkit seemed to settle down a little away from the others, Moondancer reached over and gently grasped her daughter by the neck, carrying Pearlkit over to her belly. "There we go, my love." She said kindly, and gave the small she-kit a few licks, checking if everything was alright with her mute daughter. She had figured it out lately. Pearlkit had never said a word, and didn't seem to be able to. But that didn't make Moondancer love her any less. She just hoped she would be able to learn how to understand her daughter's body language well enough to have a conversation with her. They would figure something out.. Right?
She hoped to from now on, be able to feed her own kittens by herself, and be able to play with them. She was hoping not to leave the nursery again before they became apprentices, and she knew she would be the first out and cheering loudly at them as they got their mentors. Oh dear, mentors.. Even though Moondancer had only spent about an hour with her kittens a day, she felt she had grown somewhat close to them. She prayed to StarClan that their mentors would be kind and understanding, especially Pearlkit's. She herself would find it a bit difficult, being given the task of mentoring a cat that could not speak, could not give questions. Even Silentkit was capable of doing so, as long as he wanted to. She felt that Mothkit, Speckledkit and Mintkit would have no problems with their mentors. They were all well spoken and energized whenever their moods were high.
As Ocelotpath entered the den, Moondancer's smile returned even wider. She knew she had not been able to spend much time with her mate, and hated herself for that as well. He deserved to have some time with her, but she had pushed him aside the last two months, in fear it might go out over her duties.
"Morning dear.. How are you doing?" She asked, feeling slightly awkward. She didn't know what to say! What was that for a kind of relationship with a mate.. They used to be close and everything, but deputy duties had almost stopped them.
The thought about taking a walk in the territory popped up in her mind again. It would both be good for Moondancer and Ocelotpath to get out and have some fun times again, but also for the kits to explore. And as long as they had their parents with them, they wouldn't get hurt.. Right? Moondancer was sure she'd keep an eye on them, and she had a feeling atleast two of them would keep close to her.

Activeness Level: 6-8/10

Last edited by Spirit; April 16th, 2017 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Why in the world did I write 28 moons.. Gosh!
Old April 15th, 2017, 09:19 PM

aaaa bump!!
Old April 20th, 2017, 05:37 PM

another bump
once the role of other loner is filled the plot will technically be starting