Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:43 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: We Are Taking It All [Clan Signups]

Hmmmmmmmm my friend one question before I join do you need a mate or does anyone need a mate? Sorry habit X3
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:45 PM

My Mood: Fine

Name: Wolf (Wolf Howls At Midnight)
Role: Joiner or co leader
If a cat other than the three founders and survivors, when will you join?: after the clan forms.
Personality: Aggressive in battle, Charming but cunning and sly. He uses his charm and Intelligence to get others to do his dirty work for him. He's manipulative but kind to those he respects. He only respects the strong and looks down on those weaker than him.
Appearance: Unusually small long-haired black tom with amber eyes
Later roles/ranks?: Warriors or Fighters
Other: Open to mate, Unknown family, Known as a experienced and Skilled fighter, but a horrible hunter, hey after we get enough cats can I do this plot?
(wolf and three others, feel that the clan is to soft hearted and wants to take over. they are found out and exiled from the clan and precede to make their own)
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Hmmmmmmmm my friend one question before I join do you need a mate or does anyone need a mate? Sorry habit X3
I could have a mate I just posted my application so read it before u decide? Ps Which do you like more, villains or heroes?
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
I could have a mate I just posted my application so read it before u decide? Ps Which do you like more, villains or heroes?
Villains X3
And k! Let make make some peeps! Brb
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Villains X3
And k! Let make make some peeps! Brb
Ok did you read the others in my form are you willing to be one of the three with wolf or Im I have to leave my mate behind if I get permission to do the plot?
Old April 23rd, 2018, 11:18 PM
The Madness King

Form:
Name:
Beast that chases the sun and moon
Role:
Co leader if not joiner
If a cat other than the three founders and survivors, when will you join?:
Personality:
A calm tom, he rarely speaks out of turn and only acts when he has reason to, he takes pride in his role and will make sure that the clan is strong with no weakness within. He is not afraid to kill, he is not afraid to show mercy of anything if he needs to speak above his rank so be it, he will not watch his clan fall even if he’s just a joiner or co leader he doesn’t care. He cares for the clan deeply and will gladly lay down his life if the clan is strong enough to lose a warrior if not that he will live and fight to the bitter end which he will try his hardest to avoid, but he does have a gentle side to him. He’s kind, soft and has a way with words, he speaks with pride and flirts with reason and wisdom within each word making him a bit of a romantic. He has a caring side and would love to have a family and even kits one day, but for now his focus is on the clan and if he falls in love, or even ends up leaving the clan he will do so with reason and respect for his clan. Everything he does is for the clan and the clan alone, the stubborn fool won’t even take a break even if the leader ordered him to. He’s a workaholic and doesn’t even know the meaning of a break sometimes he works himself so hard he ends up falling asleep mid patrol! But that’s rarely of course, he has a duty and he understands the meaning of rest here and there but sometimes you just gotta smack it into him!
Pretty smart in the arts of war and battle, and can give advice whenever he sees someone struggling or something though sometimes though rarely you can catch the old fool flirting if you do. Boy you have enough blackmail for a week! X3 he gets embarrassed when others find out about his flirting adventures so please be kind ;^;
Appearance:
https://pre00.deviantart.net/4ee6/th...ir-danh1gn.png
Art by Vialir
Later roles/ranks?:
Elder maybe?
Other:
Open for a mate and this one to be chosen during rp X3 but currently crushing on moth X3 @Fuzzyfeline
(Put if you are a nursing queen, sick/wounded, Open for a mate, and if you were a rouge, Loner, or kittypet or whatever else here.)

Moon that lights the lake
16 moons
Wip

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; April 24th, 2018 at 12:20 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 11:40 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Name: Moth.(Soon to be: White Moth on Snowy Flower.)
Role: Healer?
If a cat other than the three founders and survivors, when will you join?: Not long after the leaders are found.
Personality: Moth is a keep to yourself kind of gal. She a bit quite and is socially awkward. This white molly hates being broaden to anyone so she'll hide her emissions from others. You'll never catch her trying to make eye contact with anyone or start a conversation as she feels strange doing so. But if she feels she has or needs to she'll stair you in the eyes and bluntly tell you what you need to know. Though she's quite kind and loves to help other's. But a far warning Moth doesn't like asking for help and will over work herself. She can be described as, stubborn, bold and hard-working at times. Strange thing is her personality doesn't shift depending on who she's with, she keep it the same. Moth also finds that she meets everyone for a prepress and that every encounter should bloom into something. You just got to try.
Appearance: Reference.
Credit
Later roles/ranks?: Just a Healer, if that's alright with with you.
Other: Was a Loner, currently open for a mate.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 24th, 2018, 03:27 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Form:
Name:
Beast that chases the sun and moon
Role:
Co leader if not joiner
If a cat other than the three founders and survivors, when will you join?:
Personality:
A calm tom, he rarely speaks out of turn and only acts when he has reason to, he takes pride in his role and will make sure that the clan is strong with no weakness within. He is not afraid to kill, he is not afraid to show mercy of anything if he needs to speak above his rank so be it, he will not watch his clan fall even if he’s just a joiner or co leader he doesn’t care. He cares for the clan deeply and will gladly lay down his life if the clan is strong enough to lose a warrior if not that he will live and fight to the bitter end which he will try his hardest to avoid, but he does have a gentle side to him. He’s kind, soft and has a way with words, he speaks with pride and flirts with reason and wisdom within each word making him a bit of a romantic. He has a caring side and would love to have a family and even kits one day, but for now his focus is on the clan and if he falls in love, or even ends up leaving the clan he will do so with reason and respect for his clan. Everything he does is for the clan and the clan alone, the stubborn fool won’t even take a break even if the leader ordered him to. He’s a workaholic and doesn’t even know the meaning of a break sometimes he works himself so hard he ends up falling asleep mid patrol! But that’s rarely of course, he has a duty and he understands the meaning of rest here and there but sometimes you just gotta smack it into him!
Pretty smart in the arts of war and battle, and can give advice whenever he sees someone struggling or something though sometimes though rarely you can catch the old fool flirting if you do. Boy you have enough blackmail for a week! X3 he gets embarrassed when others find out about his flirting adventures so please be kind ;^;
Appearance:
https://pre00.deviantart.net/4ee6/th...ir-danh1gn.png
Art by Vialir
Later roles/ranks?:
Elder maybe?
Other:
Open for a mate and this one to be chosen during rp X3 but currently crushing on moth X3 @Fuzzyfeline
(Put if you are a nursing queen, sick/wounded, Open for a mate, and if you were a rouge, Loner, or kittypet or whatever else here.)

Moon that lights the lake
16 moons
Wip
Accepted for joiner. I have a plot down below!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Name: Moth.(Soon to be: White Moth on Snowy Flower.)
Role: Healer?
If a cat other than the three founders and survivors, when will you join?: Not long after the leaders are found.
Personality: Moth is a keep to yourself kind of gal. She a bit quite and is socially awkward. This white molly hates being broaden to anyone so she'll hide her emissions from others. You'll never catch her trying to make eye contact with anyone or start a conversation as she feels strange doing so. But if she feels she has or needs to she'll stair you in the eyes and bluntly tell you what you need to know. Though she's quite kind and loves to help other's. But a far warning Moth doesn't like asking for help and will over work herself. She can be described as, stubborn, bold and hard-working at times. Strange thing is her personality doesn't shift depending on who she's with, she keep it the same. Moth also finds that she meets everyone for a prepress and that every encounter should bloom into something. You just got to try.
Appearance: Reference.
Credit
Later roles/ranks?: Just a Healer, if that's alright with with you.
Other: Was a Loner, currently open for a mate.
Accepted for healer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Name: Wolf (Wolf Howls At Midnight)
Role: Joiner or co leader
If a cat other than the three founders and survivors, when will you join?: after the clan forms.
Personality: Aggressive in battle, Charming but cunning and sly. He uses his charm and Intelligence to get others to do his dirty work for him. He's manipulative but kind to those he respects. He only respects the strong and looks down on those weaker than him.
Appearance: Unusually small long-haired black tom with amber eyes
Later roles/ranks?: Warriors or Fighters
Other: Open to mate, Unknown family, Known as a experienced and Skilled fighter, but a horrible hunter, hey after we get enough cats can I do this plot?
(wolf and three others, feel that the clan is to soft hearted and wants to take over. they are found out and exiled from the clan and precede to make their own)
Accepted for coleader!

Basically here’s the plot:
Wolf becomes deputy (BTW, the deputy will join with the leader, at the same time.) He then with one or two other cats will try to take over. They will most likely challenge the leader @TiredSmolFox but depending on what Tired says, they may or may not. They get exiled, then @Broken Madness ‘s Beast That chases the sun and moon is placed as Deputy after Wolf.
All good?
If you have any questions/concerns on this plot just say so.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 24th, 2018, 03:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Accepted for joiner. I have a plot down below!

Accepted for healer!

Accepted for coleader!

Basically here’s the plot:
Wolf becomes deputy (BTW, the deputy will join with the leader, at the same time.) He then with one or two other cats will try to take over. They will most likely challenge the leader @TiredSmolFox but depending on what Tired says, they may or may not. They get exiled, then @Broken Madness ‘s Beast That chases the sun and moon is placed as Deputy after Wolf.
All good?
If you have any questions/concerns on this plot just say so.
Yes! X3
Old April 24th, 2018, 03:46 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisflight View Post
Form- Spots( rogue)
Name- Spottedheart
age- 20 moons old
gender- Female
Role- Nursing queen (kits, Ravenkit and Blackkit)
personality- loves kits. Help out the weak. Love to help other as well. Cares about the code and other cats outside the code.
Appearance- gray she cat with black spotted pelt and black paws. Has a red dog teeth collar.
Later roles/ ranks -(hoping co leader? if can)
others none.
Would you perhaps be able to change Spottedheart’s name to something like this:
Spots on green leaf
It doesn’t have to be that, just something along those lines.
She can be a joiner that was with her kits. The kit’s names can stay the same, though!
If you fix the name, she can be added in the allegiances.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!