Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:04 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 01:44 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Fish
Today 01:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2020, 04:19 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: Quest for a Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoontheMooncat432 View Post
May i join this rp?
Only if u have a shadowclan cat
Old September 20th, 2020, 04:38 PM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Rumblepaw trotted close behind Dawnstripe, almost on her heels, and slithered along the narrow ledge as she gave the order for them to follow. He made a flying leap from the slanted ledge to the bottom of the gorge, and, mimicking Dawnstripe, yelled, "ECHO!" loud enough for it to come bouncing off the stone walls back to him.Echo, -cho, -o!

Rumblepaw grinned, and then picked himself up and hurried over to a small cave in the wall. This would make a good apprentices' den, yes it would! He darted inside and began to scrape at the floor, trying to carve hollows into the sand-like substance.

[open for helpers!]
Finpaw carefully picked his way down the steep slope into the gorge, filing in after the others who had come with Dawnstripe. The ground beneath his paws at the bottom felt cool, hard, made with a lot more stone than the grass he’d grown up used to. Everyone’s voices echoed somewhat across the cliff walls - perhaps they’d need to do something about that, to make sure they couldn’t be heard well beyond the borders of their new camp? - and the unfamiliar earthy scent of the place left him a little dizzy from all the new sensations.

Dawnstripe’s order to search for new dens brought Finpaw back to himself. With a vigorous shake of his head, he collected himself enough to focus on the next task, in time to notice Rumblepaw dart away to a cave near the base of the cliffside. Following behind the other apprentice, Finpaw ducked his head inside and gave it a quick look-around. It certainly did look cozy enough to be a den already, it just needed some nests and maybe something to help warm it up. Rumblepaw picked well!

“Need any help?” Finpaw offered with a friendly smile. Only briefly waiting for a response, he hopped the rest of the way into the would-be den and began digging another hollow out of the sand, at the opposite corner from Rumblepaw’s.
Old September 20th, 2020, 05:28 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

With a nod, Shrewpaw bounded off, soon finding an old tree, moss encasing it's roots and trunk. With deft claws, he sliced off some swaths, rolling them into bundles after checking to make sure they were dry. Remembering he was supposed to find feathers, he looked around, but none were forthcoming. However, he could scent a thrush, and figured it would be as good a source of them as any. Slinking forward, he pounced, biting it's neck and killing it. Maybe......more? The clan DID need a fair amount of fresh-kill, with so many cats. Scenting the air, he padded deeper into the woods, finally spotting a fat pigeon gobbling up some seeds. The fat bird was unaware as he leaped, only coming to it's senses as he was biting down on it's neck. Carrying it and the thrush, as well as a roll of moss under his chin, he was a bit of a strange sight as he made his way back to camp. Dropping the prey, he mewed I got some stuff! There's some more moss, I just couldn't carry it. he mewed, still a bit proud of himself. @Exis
Old September 20th, 2020, 05:34 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Drago0n, @Finpaw ]

Rumblepaw blinked at Chickadeekit and Finpaw as they came up beside him, and offered them a small smile. "Sure thing. You finish digging those divots, I'll go grab some moss and things and be right back." He vanished out of the cave.

He returned a few minutes later with large clumps of moss clamped in his mouth and tucked beneath his chin. Several feathers were also sticking out from between his teeth. He dropped the materials on the ground and separated them into their own piles.

"Here you go. Scrape out some of the rock-sand stuff and fill it with moss, and then decorate that with feathers." He set to work, stuffing the moss into the shallow spot he'd scraped out.

----------

Bearstrike nodded. "Should I go grab some moss 'n stuff, 'r just stay here 'n dig fer right now?" Either way worked, really, but he found himself hoping Blackhaze would suggest the latter. That way, Bearstrike could keep an eye on him. Just by being here as the leader of a group that was probably very prepared to oppose Dawnstripe was putting him in danger. It was Bearstrike's job to make sure he was safe, and the rest of the group. Not officially, of course - it was more of a self-appointed job. But it was a job all the same, and one he was determined to take seriously.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 20th, 2020, 05:39 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Rainquail ]

~~Goldenfeather~~

Ugh. StarClan, this was so...damn cruel. She prodded Crowskip as they moved forward. It was good she spoke up. To be honest, now...she'd learned. The 'Ice' family was basically evil. Dawnstripe couldn't be leader. She couldn't live in...well, ShadowClan. It would probably be, like, theDawn Syndicate.

Twice the torture, triple the evil.

"Move, prisoner," Goldenfeather ordered. "Keep going. Help me build your...prison and then-" Here she paused. Lowered her voice to a whisper. Made sure no one-absoulutely no one was listening.

"We'll rebel."
being this young is art

Old September 20th, 2020, 06:23 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Drago0n, @Finpaw ]

Rumblepaw blinked at Chickadeekit and Finpaw as they came up beside him, and offered them a small smile. "Sure thing. You finish digging those divots, I'll go grab some moss and things and be right back." He vanished out of the cave.

He returned a few minutes later with large clumps of moss clamped in his mouth and tucked beneath his chin. Several feathers were also sticking out from between his teeth. He dropped the materials on the ground and separated them into their own piles.

"Here you go. Scrape out some of the rock-sand stuff and fill it with moss, and then decorate that with feathers." He set to work, stuffing the moss into the shallow spot he'd scraped out.

----------

Bearstrike nodded. "Should I go grab some moss 'n stuff, 'r just stay here 'n dig fer right now?" Either way worked, really, but he found himself hoping Blackhaze would suggest the latter. That way, Bearstrike could keep an eye on him. Just by being here as the leader of a group that was probably very prepared to oppose Dawnstripe was putting him in danger. It was Bearstrike's job to make sure he was safe, and the rest of the group. Not officially, of course - it was more of a self-appointed job. But it was a job all the same, and one he was determined to take seriously.

"Okay!"
Chickadeekit said as she continued scraping the ground with her paws. After she had made a shallow dent in the ground, she stuffed it with moss and put some feathers around the edge. "Is that good?"
Old September 20th, 2020, 06:29 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Sunpaw followed.
This really does look nice.

Swiftkit and Silkykit stayed with the other kits.
@Undertaker
Old September 20th, 2020, 06:39 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Raccoon kit flopped down, tried from all the walking. He had gotten a thorn in his paw, but had pulled it out. He licked his pad a bit, then sat up.
Old September 20th, 2020, 08:20 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze looked from Shrewpaw to Bearstrike for a moment before coming up with an idea. “Bearstrike you stay here with me. Shrewpaw you take my boy Raccoonkit with you to help you get more moss, maybe show him a bit of hunting or how to get moss, can you handle that?” he asked the young apprentice. He knew he could trust Shrewpaw to watch after Raccoonkit, he was more so giving him a way today no.

He turned his head slightly to look at Bearstrike, the warrior had never seemed interested in being around Blackhaze before so it was stars he that he was here now to help him. The small half spheres in the ground wouldn’t finish themselves though so he’d ponder this discovery later when he was t so preoccupied.

@Slushie @gs29513 @Greenleap

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 20th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Exis @gs29513 @Slushie
They swarm around him like bees to honey, it was sad, but Dawnstripe might have to prepare a little accident for her former apprentice. She knew that it would have to happen after the two traitors tried to kill her so he could be leader. Dawnstripe wondered how many of these weeds she'd have to pluck before the clan got the picture that she wasn't going anywhere. They could scheme and plot against her all they wanted. They'd fail.

Dawnstripe wasn't even going to try and fool herself, the cats hated her every single one of them. None of them was going to give her chance. Seeing cats try and assassinate her right after Icestar's death... they made it clear they didn't want her when they sat there and watched. Dawnstripe didn't care what they did or said to try and earn her trust, none of these rats would get it. They were just trying to get rid of her. She wouldn't allow it. They were right to be afraid, very afraid.

"Blackhaze clearly had the den preparation handled, Doeflame." The leader meowed when one cat actually came up to ask her what should be getting done. "Find some cats and take them out on a patrol. I need this area secured." She ordered, lashing her tail behind her and trying to ignore her madness as it screamed a variety of ideas at her.

"Blackhaze, do not send kits and apprentices out of the camp." Dawnstripe snarled as she leaped down from the rock. He hadn't said anything about going out of camp, but Dawnstripe simple concluded that what he was inferring too.

"Give them something simple to do here. Bearstike can handle fetching moss." Dawnstripe wasn't snapping at him because cats where clustering around him, she honestly thought it was stupid to send out a kit and apprentice out into strange territory alone. On top of that, kits weren't allowed out of the camp. If they found some moss on the rocks in the gorge then Dawnstripe could careless.

Last edited by Undertaker; September 20th, 2020 at 08:55 PM.
Closed Thread