WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 09:10 PM

Old January 13th, 2020, 12:18 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Snailblossom clears her head(open)

Snailblossom smiled. "He doesn't sound that bad. He sounds like a leader that knows what he's doing.", she meowed. At her own words she felt like that was why Brightstar was backing down. She knows what she's doing, but that still doesn't mean she could leave her in the dark like that. She was her family after all or did that mean nothing to her. Of course not!

She wasn't one that would talk to an outsider about her problems, but he had once been sort of a short-time friend. "Everything I've known has fallen apart and I can't stand being in the middle of it. Twilightshine is ambitious. I think a little too ambitious.", she meowed.

Snailblossom felt a little akward talking about her ex, but at the same time he didn't know. "It's alright you didn't know. It wasn't like me and him were going to work out anyway.", she replied. The molly no longer felt awkward.

"If your so sure that Lionstar will. Could you possibly be able to take me to him and we'll see if he does?", she meowed. She couldn't believ that she just said that, but he had a point. Windclan was causing her depression. It was time for her to get out and find a new life. "I want to join your clan.", Snailblossom said with confidence.
| @Dipper; |

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 13th, 2020, 01:21 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

From the outside, it sounded like WindClan was a wreck. First there were rumors of craziness, then cats eating each other, and now Snailblossom was confirming that it was falling apart at the seams. At best, it was dysfuctional, but he truthfully had no idea how they were managing to go on every day. "I... don't know who Twilightshine is, sorry," he replied, a chuckle chasing the confession. "I'm not familiar with WindClan's warriors." Nobody came to mind by that name, and he was fairly certain she hadn't attended the last gathering.

Sympathy pooled in him, and he leaned over to smooth some of her fur down with his tongue in an attempt to be soothing. "Hey, it's... it's okay. Kind of. You're not there anymore." They were standed in the outskirts somewhere, snow flurries coming down around the shelter of a tree they rested in. It was a hauntingly gorgeous scene.

Fawnsqueak blinked at her, head tipping to the side. "I mean, we can. If you know this is what you want." He didn't want to be pressuring her into this, but he couldn't imagine WindClan being the place for her if she was too upset to even be there right now. At her confidence, he was relieved and smiled, a purr rumbling through him. "Yeah, whenever you want to go. Just.. tell me when you're ready and I'm sure Lionstar will be thrilled to meet you." The only kind of cat Lionstar didn't like were lazy ones who sat around all day and ate the food, but he didn't think Snailblossom was anything like that. WindClan had turned its back on a gem.

@Blissie Bliss

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 13th, 2020 at 01:21 AM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 01:40 AM

Snailblossom remembered that nobody really knew who Twilightshine was. "Twilightshine is deputy of Windclan.", she meowed. She would never be her leader and it was more true now than ever. There was no way she'd listen to that excuse for a cat.

The Windclan... wait no. she was no Windclan cat at all. Not while her aunt is going to back down from her duties. The clanless molly pressed closer to him when a cold breeze rush through her. "I don't think I ever want to be there again.", she whispered.

Snailblossom scooted over to give him some room. "This is what I want. I can't take the pressure of being in Windclan any more and I think it's best we get going before we freeze to death out here." , she meowed, seeing the dropping snowflakes.
| @Dipper; |

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 13th, 2020, 02:08 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak tightened around her to preserve the warmth they could, mumbling about how it was a chilly night in the territories. It was disheartening that she felt like this was an escape--this barren, isolated and cold landscape was still an upgrade from WindClan. Yikes. "You don't have to be," he promised, trying to reassure. A good-natured smile graced his muzzle as he suggested, "You can leave that behind you." It'd be a new beginning and an opportunity to leave sorrow and depression with her former Clan.

When he was told this was definitely what she wanted, Fawnsqueak held her gaze, then nodded. "Okay. That's, uh... that's settled, then." He made a hum of agreement at her observation regarding the weather; it was far too brutal for them to stay here longer, and he looked forward to the comfort of a den. Rising to his paws, he helped her do the same, then said, "Let's go home, Snailblossom."

[i can make a starter in the clearing!]
@Blissie Bliss

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 13th, 2020, 02:11 AM

[Sounds good!]