by poppy
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:41 PM

Old December 5th, 2016, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Life on Mullberry Street

Accepted.

We can start now, guys.

--

Amy sat on her bed, humming "It's a Hard Knock Life" while drawing on a slightly crumpled, greasy piece of paper that had been used to wrap up a hamburger. The utensil she used was a crayon, one from the Diner that her big sister worked at.

"What are you drawing?" Mrs. Silverton asked, glancing at Amy as she walked past.

"My big sister and I!" Amy cheered, showing the woman the drawing.

--

Adriana wiped her hands with the cloth, before grabbing the plates and balancing them as she swept through the kitchen and out to the dining room, placing the dishes in front of a family. "One vegan pancake breakfast with tofu bacon and scrambled vegetables." She slid the dish towards the thin, goth looking teenager. "A waffle kid's breakfast for the little one," She gave the plate to the toddler. "And a breakfast-for-two plate for the parents. Can I get you anything else?"

"No, ma'am, thank you." The mother smiled, and Adriana walked back to the kitchen, tying her hair back up again.
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Full Name: Tony Bay Green
Looks: Short and skinny with some muscle definition in the arms, legs and chest. He has soft, orange / blond / brown shaggy hair, which is gradient mixed. The dark brown starts at the top, then gets lighter and blonde / more orangish at the tips. He dyed the tips a soft pale pink color, therefore having now dark brown hair with a few highlights and pale pink tips. He has pale blue eyes with grey flecks, and always wears a pale pink flower crown. Tony has a black tank top with a baggy, pale blue sweater, black skinny jeans, and black vans.
Personality: Quiet and shy, he doesn't talk much. He blushes a ton and is very gentle and sweet, with a soft voice. Tony wouldn't hurt anyone or anything. He's very peaceful and loving. A professional cuddler and lover.
Family: Well, he's honeless. He doesn't necessarily live anywhere but the streets. He wasn't able to get into the home for the homeless, due to the amount of money he had, which was to less.
Where do you live?: (Give an address, or simply state the Homeless Shelter if applicable.) On the streets. (If not okay, he can live in the homeless shelter)
Fears: Christians and Homophobes, mainly because they hurt him for being gay.
Other: He's gay
Adriana can be friends with him. The HS is also free, so he can stay there.
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:33 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Jessie and Autumn walked towards a restaurant. "So Jess, did'ja eat breakfast?" Autumn asked. "Why do you think we're going to this restaurant, Autu." "Uh, I dunno, fun?" Autumn giggled.
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:38 PM

As Autumn and Jessie walked in, Adriana waved. "Welcome to the Lion's Feast, take a seat and I'll get to you in a minute!" She called, before turning to her boss. "I'm sorry, Diego." She apologized, tugging her hair. "It won't happen again."

"It better not," Diego grunted, flicking the pancakes over. "You're lucky you're such a good employee, or else you would be fired."

Adriana breathed a sigh of relief, brushing a couple of strands of hair out of her eyes.
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Nico rolled out of his bed. He had spent most of the day already in his bed. He knew he outta be applying for a college, but he wanted to relax today. His sister came into his room. "Nico!" She squealed. "What," he groaned, sitting up. "Mom says you have to take me out!" "Fine." He sighed, grabbing a pair of shoes from underneath his bed. He pulled them on and looked back at his Lani. "You already know where I want to go," she said, smiling sweetly. "To the mall," he grumbled, smiling anyways though. Nico grabbed his car keys and walked out to the driveway, Lani bouncing around behind him.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:48 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry

Tony walked around outside, looking up at the clouds. He eventually lay down in the soft grass, closing his eyes and holding his hands behind his head as he relaxed.
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:18 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSkeleton View Post
As Autumn and Jessie walked in, Adriana waved. "Welcome to the Lion's Feast, take a seat and I'll get to you in a minute!" She called, before turning to her boss. "I'm sorry, Diego." She apologized, tugging her hair. "It won't happen again."

"It better not," Diego grunted, flicking the pancakes over. "You're lucky you're such a good employee, or else you would be fired."

Adriana breathed a sigh of relief, brushing a couple of strands of hair out of her eyes.
Jessie nodded and led Autumn to a table. They sat down together and looked around. "Huge." Was all Autumn said.
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Jesse walked into the Lion's Feast, and walked up to the counter. He looked down at his phone as it buzzed. He frowned and rubbed his eyes, tiredly. He sat down on one of the stools. He put his phone away and looked at the menu.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Nico parked, getting out of his car and waited for Lani to get out. They walked into the mall, he following his sister as she looked at stores. "I don't know which one to pick..." He heard her mumble. "You know, you being 14, I thought you'd be an expert on malls," he told her. She frowned at him but walked into a store. Nico stood by the entrance as his sister browsed through clothes.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:42 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Jordan walked through the mall, staring intently at her phone as it buzzed a few times. She suddenly bumped into Nico and snapped her gaze upward as she stumbled backward, "I'm so sorry, I should've been looking.."
Alissa raced down the street, her long hair flowing behind her as she pulled it up into a pony tail. She laughed as she turned up into the familiar driveway and knocked on the door.
Jack stopped just beside his sister and waited, giving her a goofy grin. He combed his fingers through his hair and gave a small laugh as the door was flung open and they were pulled inside.
Matthew smiled at Jack and Alissa and gave a loud call, "Jayce! Jack and Alissa are here!"
Jayce flew down the stairs, his eyes bright with laughter, "Jack!" He called out, crossing the room and fist bumping him. He then turned to Alissa and gave her a hug, "Hey loser." He said jokingly. He got a small punch on the shoulder as Alissa stuck her tongue out at him.