Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:24 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:08 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 02:05 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:03 AM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by starry
Today 02:01 AM

Old December 14th, 2021, 07:17 AM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: The Wild Hunt Sign-Ups

Bump for Kyrie
Old December 14th, 2021, 08:55 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
(Working with @Jae)

Alright, bear with me: this is gonna be kinda long.

The Wild Hunt is based on actual legends like Odin's Hunt, the Wild Hunt, etc. They are said to be ghostly beings who ride at night in the skies, rounding and dealing with malevolent, cursed souls before they can go to the afterlife. These hunters themselves have been people, either warriors or ordinary civilians, who had died for a just cause, such as protecting someone, offered the chance to become a member when they die, but they can always turn it down. These riders are often hidden in cloth and have bandages and other remnants of the way they died in life, and either ride animals of some kind, or strange carriages. Some of the cursed they fight even join them at times. They rarely ever interact with the living, and every week, there's the Wild Hunt: A time where they all gather to round up souls. However, they also have a hideout under a long forgotten cemetery that weaves with others, connecting them in a place resembling a hidden bar hideout of sorts. They are also split into two groups: the White Reapers, and the Cloaked Reapers. They often work together or apart.

Here's the Ranks:
Cloaked Reapers
Hunt Master (1/1): (The leader of the group. Always leads the charge during the Wild Hunt, deals with the ranks and members, and accept or denied the cursed souls. Are chosen on Ability, and not by asking, usually after one or two Wild Hunts. Can be replaced after missing two Wild Hunts).
Avalon @Kyrieknight . Animal: Endymion, a pure, midnight black horse. Weapon/s of Choice: A short sword and a gun.
Hunt Lords (0/3): (Working under the Hunt Master, they keep on eye on their own groups [one group for each] and report whatever happened during the Wild Hunt to the Hunt Master. They are allowed to go on scouting missions and deal with small groups of souls, and choose which members will be accepted in their groups. They can be devoted to hunters and replaced after missing two Wild Hunts).

Hunters (0/??) (Working under the Hunt Lords and Hunt Master, they deal with the cursed souls running around the night, and are sometimes even former cursed souls. They can be chosen to replace former Hunt Lords, or can be some themselves. They can choose which group to work under, and often are usually the ones at the Hideout Bar. They are turned back to cursed souls after missing two Wild Hunts).
Hunt Lord 1 Group:
Bartholomew @Jae Animal/Ride: Hel- A fiery maned ghostly horse exasperated leaves a scorched trail behind. Weapon/s of Choice: A whip made of human spines.
Hunt Lord 2 Group:

Hunt Lord 3 Group:

Hideout Baristas (0/2): (They work at the Hideout Bar, having been offered a spot as a Wild Hunter but refused, usually away from the violence and tending and talking to the many souls at the Hideout Bar. They also occasionally bring cursed souls to the Hunt Master and Hunt Lords to see if they can join, and also prevent the bar from being too chaotic).

White Reapers
Hunt Master (1/1): (The leader of the group. Always leads the charge during the Wild Hunt, deals with the ranks and members, and accept or denied the cursed souls. Are chosen on Ability, and not by asking, usually after one or two Wild Hunts. Can be replaced after missing two Wild Hunts).

Hunt Lords (0/3): (Working under the Hunt Master, they keep on eye on their own groups [one group for each] and report whatever happened during the Wild Hunt to the Hunt Master. They are allowed to go on scouting missions and deal with small groups of souls, and choose which members will be accepted in their groups. They can be devoted to hunters and replaced after missing two Wild Hunts).

Hunters (0/??) (Working under the Hunt Lords and Hunt Master, they deal with the cursed souls running around the night, and are sometimes even former cursed souls. They can be chosen to replace former Hunt Lords, or can be some themselves. They can choose which group to work under, and often are usually the ones at the Hideout Bar. They are turned back to cursed souls after missing two Wild Hunts).
Hunt Lord 1 Group:

Hunt Lord 2 Group:

Hunt Lord 3 Group:

Hideout Baristas (0/2): (They work at the Hideout Bar, having been offered a spot as a Wild Hunter but refused, usually away from the violence and tending and talking to the many souls at the Hideout Bar. They also occasionally bring cursed souls to the Hunt Master and Hunt Lords to see if they can join, and also prevent the bar from being too chaotic).

Now, for the sign up form:
Name:
Age at Death:
Appearance:
Animal/Carriage:
Group:
Role (HUNT MASTER AND HUNT LORD OFF LIMITS UNTIL AFTER PARTICIPATING IN ONE WILD HUNT):
Which Hunt Group?:
Weapon/s of Choice:
Anything Else?:
Mention Me: @Kyrieknight

FULL BIOGRAPHIES GO HERE: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=46985
Name: Ciara
Age at Death: 19 years old
Appearance: Before her death, it was revealed she had brown hair and hazel eyes, with tan skin. Her outfit remains unchanged, thanks to it (presumably) being her uniform. She also has a katana and knives. Ciara is introduced as a grey-skinned, dark-haired Undead Human with electric blue eyes. She is far shorter than Lady Stella and wears a red plaited top with a short grey skirt. She wears black boots with red laces, and she wields karambits in battle.
Animal/Carriage: She has two undead wolves that fight by her side until Ciara or they die.
Group: Cloaked Reaper
Role (HUNT MASTER AND HUNT LORD OFF LIMITS UNTIL AFTER PARTICIPATING IN ONE WILD HUNT): Hunter
Which Hunt Group?: Hunting Group 1
Weapon/s of Choice: Ender Karambits(she can use them to teleport), katana, and knives.
Anything Else?: Ciara is a very skilled fighter, although sometimes her actions are questioned. As an Undead Human, she is able to take pain well.

Name: Kane
Age at Death: 34 - 36 (Roughly)
Appearance: Before his transformation he had pale skin, black eyes, and wore a specialized Bartender suit. After his transformation, his skin turned gray and he has dead-looking Ender Eyes. Kane is shown to be an adult male with black hair that covers one-half of his face. He is a little taller than Rain, Stella, and Ciara.
Animal/Carriage: An Undead Nether Horse that he has and rides around on.
Role (HUNT MASTER AND HUNT LORD OFF LIMITS UNTIL AFTER PARTICIPATING IN ONE WILD HUNT):
Which Hunt Group?: Huning Group 1
Weapon/s of Choice: Crossbow and cleaver(look that up if you don't know what it is)
Anything Else?: Kane and Ciara are friends. He will do anything to protect her. (adding more to Kane and Ciara later)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 15th, 2021, 06:25 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
Name: Ciara
Age at Death: 19 years old
Appearance: Before her death, it was revealed she had brown hair and hazel eyes, with tan skin. Her outfit remains unchanged, thanks to it (presumably) being her uniform. She also has a katana and knives. Ciara is introduced as a grey-skinned, dark-haired Undead Human with electric blue eyes. She is far shorter than Lady Stella and wears a red plaited top with a short grey skirt. She wears black boots with red laces, and she wields karambits in battle.
Animal/Carriage: She has two undead wolves that fight by her side until Ciara or they die.
Role (HUNT MASTER AND HUNT LORD OFF LIMITS UNTIL AFTER PARTICIPATING IN ONE WILD HUNT): Hunter
Which Hunt Group?: Hunting Group 1
Weapon/s of Choice: Ender Karambits(she can use them to teleport), katana, and knives.
Anything Else?: Ciara is a very skilled fighter, although sometimes her actions are questioned. As an Undead Human, she is able to take pain well.

Name: Kane
Age at Death: 34 - 36 (Roughly)
Appearance: Before his transformation he had pale skin, black eyes, and wore a specialized Bartender suit. After his transformation, his skin turned gray and he has dead-looking Ender Eyes. Kane is shown to be an adult male with black hair that covers one-half of his face. He is a little taller than Rain, Stella, and Ciara.
Animal/Carriage: An Undead Nether Horse that he has and rides around on.
Which Hunt Group?: Huning Group 1
Weapon/s of Choice: Crossbow and cleaver(look that up if you don't know what it is)
Anything Else?: Kane and Ciara are friends. He will do anything to protect her. (adding more to Kane and Ciara later)
Accepted

Bump me only after two days.

Old December 15th, 2021, 07:25 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Accepted
I see that I forgot the role for Kane. His role is Hunter

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 17th, 2021, 07:38 AM
murder is illegal

Bump
Old December 24th, 2021, 05:52 PM
hehe, squishy

Bonk

Old December 24th, 2021, 06:40 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after

Name: Madeline
Age at Death: 17
Appearance: Tall pale skinned girl with long black hair. Two front strands are curly, the rest are wavy. She has icy blue eyes and a long scar going from her forehead down her left arm. She has smaller scars covering her face.
Animal/Carriage: She has an abnormally large white rabbit with one violet and one red eye. It has brown spots on it. (If she is allowed to have an animal)
Group: White Reaper
Role (HUNT MASTER AND HUNT LORD OFF LIMITS UNTIL AFTER PARTICIPATING IN ONE WILD HUNT):Hideout Barosta
Which Hunt Group?: N/A
Weapon/s of Choice: N/A
Anything Else?: N/A
Mention Me: @Kyrieknight, @Jae
Old December 24th, 2021, 06:47 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of the Future View Post
Name: Madeline
Age at Death: 17
Appearance: Tall pale skinned girl with long black hair. Two front strands are curly, the rest are wavy. She has icy blue eyes and a long scar going from her forehead down her left arm. She has smaller scars covering her face.
Animal/Carriage: She has an abnormally large white rabbit with one violet and one red eye. It has brown spots on it. (If she is allowed to have an animal)
Group: White Reaper
Role (HUNT MASTER AND HUNT LORD OFF LIMITS UNTIL AFTER PARTICIPATING IN ONE WILD HUNT):Hideout Barosta
Weapon/s of Choice: N/A
Anything Else?: N/A
Mention Me: @Kyrieknight, @Jae
Approved! Add a biography of you want in the biography section!

Old December 24th, 2021, 08:35 PM

My Mood: Amused

Name: Amie
Age at Death: 18 years old
Appearance: a short 5,6 young boy with dark brown curly hair and ivory-colored skin. He has clear almost white blue eyes that seem to glow when he's irritated, angry, or upset. He wears a seemingly black and white suit with short bottoms and long white socks.
Animal/Carriage: [picture below; all rights to the owner]
Group: Cloaked Reapers
Role (HUNT MASTER AND HUNT LORD OFF LIMITS UNTIL AFTER PARTICIPATING IN ONE WILD HUNT): Hideout Barasta
Weapon/s of Choice: He has a shotgun hanging on the wall in case of emergency and a hidden side pocket with a dagger and pistol hidden in them.
Anything Else?: Nope
Mention Me: @Kyrieknight @Jae
Old December 24th, 2021, 08:40 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringBlossoms View Post
Name: Amie
Age at Death: 18 years old
Appearance: a short 5,6 young boy with dark brown curly hair and ivory-colored skin. He has clear almost white blue eyes that seem to glow when he's irritated, angry, or upset. He wears a seemingly black and white suit with short bottoms and long white socks.
Animal/Carriage: [picture below; all rights to the owner]
Group: Cloaked Reapers
Role (HUNT MASTER AND HUNT LORD OFF LIMITS UNTIL AFTER PARTICIPATING IN ONE WILD HUNT): Hideout Barasta
Weapon/s of Choice: He has a shotgun hanging on the wall in case of emergency and a hidden side pocket with a dagger and pistol hidden in them.
Anything Else?: Nope
Mention Me: @Kyrieknight @Jae
Approved! Go ahead and post in the biographies if you want, or start in the RP section!