Yesterday 10:56 PM

Old July 26th, 2019, 05:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Demontail's Lair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Jasmine sighed. "Yeah, that sounds good. " she said. She didnt really trust him but he seemed nice so she'd give it a chance. Talking to this tom was probably a good way to get Tiger off her mind. "Um by the way, Whats your name? My names Jasmine. " she meowed.

"It's nice to meet you Jasmine. My name's Demontail.", the tom replied. Demontail looked at her. He was no clan cat, but his name resembled one. He had no clan blood at all.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 26th, 2019, 05:42 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

"It's nice to meet you Jasmine. My name's Demontail.", the tom replied. Demontail looked at her. He was no clan cat, but his name resembled one. He had no clan blood at all.
"Did you used to be a clan cat? Cause your name kinda sounds ike there's" Jasmine asked curiously. She would be surprised and a bit scared if he was. She had heard that thr clan cats were vicious.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; July 26th, 2019 at 07:20 PM.
Old July 26th, 2019, 09:54 PM

Quote:
"Did you used to be a clan cat? Cause your name kinda sounds ike there's" Jasmine asked curiously. She would be surprised and a bit scared if he was. She had heard that thr clan cats were vicious.
Demontail shook his head, "My name used to be shorty and I was a kittypet. My two-legs left me and my sister who fell ill I took her to a clan and she's been living there since. I heard about this name's and changed mine to Demontail, but no I'm not a clan cat not do I hate the blood of one. ", he replied. The tom realized he had said too much about his path.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 30th, 2019, 09:58 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Demontail shook his head, "My name used to be shorty and I was a kittypet. My two-legs left me and my sister who fell ill I took her to a clan and she's been living there since. I heard about this name's and changed mine to Demontail, but no I'm not a clan cat not do I hate the blood of one. ", he replied. The tom realized he had said too much about his path.
"Oh Im sorry about your sister. I hope she's ok now. " Jasmine told him with a sympathetic smile. She only had a little clan blood in her. Her sister was a riverclan cat but she didn't know much about the clans.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 11:32 PM

Quote:
"Oh Im sorry about your sister. I hope she's ok now. " Jasmine told him with a sympathetic smile. She only had a little clan blood in her. Her sister was a riverclan cat but she didn't know much about the clans.
Demontail smiled, "Oh she's wonderful. I visited her the other day and saw that she had given birth to a litter of kits." , he replied. The tom was proud to be an uncle. He was proud to be a father as well even if he never came around with his ex.

Old August 8th, 2019, 03:18 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Demontail smiled, "Oh she's wonderful. I visited her the other day and saw that she had given birth to a litter of kits." , he replied. The tom was proud to be an uncle. He was proud to be a father as well even if he never came around with his ex.
"Thats nice..." Jasmine said with a smile. She was trying her best to get Tiger off her mind and she was starting to think it was working.
Old August 8th, 2019, 07:40 PM

Quote:
"Thats nice..." Jasmine said with a smile. She was trying her best to get Tiger off her mind and she was starting to think it was working.
Demontail blinked and kept himself calm. "It's getting late and a cat like you shouldn't be out wandering by herself.", he purred. Now he was starting to become more like himself. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Old August 8th, 2019, 08:12 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Demontail blinked and kept himself calm. "It's getting late and a cat like you shouldn't be out wandering by herself.", he purred. Now he was starting to become more like himself. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable.
"Yeah.... Your right..." She paused and looked around before looking back at Demontail "Um Can I stay with you? I currently don't have anywhere to go..." She meowed, looking at the ground.
Old August 11th, 2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
"Yeah.... Your right..." She paused and looked around before looking back at Demontail "Um Can I stay with you? I currently don't have anywhere to go..." She meowed, looking at the ground.
Demontail nodded with a smile and motioned for her to follow. 'I won't trick this one,', he thought. The usual flirtatious cat didn't want to upset her anymore, so he decided to not flirt with her. He padded into his den and began to make another nest.

Old August 12th, 2019, 04:04 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Demontail nodded with a smile and motioned for her to follow. 'I won't trick this one,', he thought. The usual flirtatious cat didn't want to upset her anymore, so he decided to not flirt with her. He padded into his den and began to make another nest.
Jasmine followed him, feeling a bit uneasy. She hoped it wasn't too visible. When she arrived at the den she gavw him a slight smile. "Thank you" she said.