Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:05 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:00 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 08:53 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Prey Social

@RainbowQuail
( Hope ya don't mind?)

Ears perking up at Coyotesnarls words, his blue orbs widened . This clan is way better than shadowclan! Heading on over, he spotted bushpaw and emedietly stepped back. He did kinda wanted to apologize ...but...He was scary when angered. Like...wild angered. His ear and shoulder scratch remembered that. Sighing he looked over at Wolfwhisper with curiosity . Walking over next to the she cat "hi ,what ya doing? Arent ya hungry?" Skypaw asked.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

There was a decent turn out already. He was proud of himself. However much he hated to admit it he loved his home. Wanted to see them thrive, though he would’ve preferred watching that from a distance. Maybe this whole medicine cat thing wasn’t his calling. He felt an overwhelming sense of exhaustion wash over his shoulders. He was too deep into it now, windclan needed him, Twilightstar needed him, everybody did.

That’s when a voice interrupted his thoughts. The tom turned eyes falling upon Bushpaw. Oh great. What could he possibly want with me now mh? Before he could tell him to screw off and find someone else to talk too (despite that being the entire point of the prey social) he was stopped in his tracks. ”I don’t know why you are apologizing to me” His tail gestures to Twilightstars den “doing something deemed as good comes with time. I don’t expect you to report back to me. Your apologies should be directed to her” he blinked a few times studying his face.

@elysian

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:36 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Skye

Crescentmoon rolled her eyes, still smiling. "Don't be so innocent! Get us a rabbit to share!" That was how they met, wasn't it? It seemed fitting. Flopping down, she took a moment to stare intently at her mate. He looked.. tired.

_._-_._-_._-_._

[open]

Softkit flattened her ears, still hiding behind the nursery. She had never seen this many cats. Chest tightening with fear, she ducked under a small fern frond, examining the clan gather. They seemed to be happy. And loud. As much as Softkit wanted to go out there... she could embarrass herself, and get held back from becoming an apprentice. Her chest heaved at the thought, and she struggled to hold onto her air. Softkit had never been that social, but...

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; May 9th, 2020 at 09:38 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:40 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The last cat he wanted to apologize to was Twilightstar, and his expression betrayed that. She treated him like a kit (he was only 7 moons, though, in her defense) and he hated being babied. At least when Coyotesnarl snapped at him, he didn’t sugarcoat it or anything. While it had stung, it left a mark on him and gave him a sort of respect for Coyotesnarl that he didn’t have for Twilightstar or Brindlejaw.

Finally, the apprentice shrugged. "I just thought if I should start anywhere, it should be with you. I kinda let you down, and I guess I felt... bad." it certainly was odd for him to say those words out loud, but he wouldn’t admit that he didn’t like Twilightstar enough to apologize. He was just waiting for the medicine cat to punish him. Make him pick leaves, gather cobwebs, clean out his den. Whatever task the cat chose as punishment, he would accomplish. He had always managed it with his parents, hopefully Coyotesnarl would be a bit nicer on him than his parents who once made him nip at the heels of warriors as punishment. Then punished him for that. The very memory made him uncomfortable.
@wren

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; May 9th, 2020 at 09:40 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@RainbowQuail
( Hope ya don't mind?)

Ears perking up at Coyotesnarls words, his blue orbs widened . This clan is way better than shadowclan! Heading on over, he spotted bushpaw and emedietly stepped back. He did kinda wanted to apologize ...but...He was scary when angered. Like...wild angered. His ear and shoulder scratch remembered that. Sighing he looked over at Wolfwhisper with curiosity . Walking over next to the she cat "hi ,what ya doing? Arent ya hungry?" Skypaw asked.

[Don’t mind at all :3]

Wolfwhisper’s blank gaze wandered over to Skypaw. Was her being at the edge of camp not enough? Relax, Wolfwhisper. It’s just one cat. I can handle it. She thought for a moment at his question. Had she eaten today? No, she did not. How did she forget something like that? She seemed to be really nervous recently, perhaps it was from getting an apprentice? No... she’d never been exactly that confident when it came to socializing. Relax.. she had to relax. “Cloud gazing and yes.” Her voice showed no emotion in it. She could socialize, right? Well... she doubted that. She was terrible at keeping up any conversation unless it was with her brother. Even then, she barely talked.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:43 PM
ruler of everything ♕

@Beau

Thornsprint spared a glance at Coyotesnarl as he was grooming in the sunlight. The tabby internally groaned. Great, more cats clogging up the clearing. He had better stick to his spot and hope he wasn’t approached by any deplorable cat. He preferred his alone time, especially on nice days like this where a cat could just sit in the sun and be content.

But of course not. He always counted on Twilightstar and Brindlejaw not to do anything social, and here the medicine cat was, disturbing his peace. Pfft.

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:48 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@elysian
Heathernose smiled as she finally found out what Coyotesnarl’s idea had been. She thought to go thank the tom, but decided to do it later. Either way, it was a sweet idea and she was happy to have participated. As she watched the clan begin to mingle, she wondered if she should go find Wolfbound and congratulate her hunting partner on a job well done, or strike up a conversation with Brindlejaw about the job he’d played for this. That was when her eye caught a different familiar form. Thornsprint. Heathernose smiled as she remembered their time at the gathering and decided to head over to him. Padding gracefully up to the tom, Heathernose smiled and purred, “hello, Thornsprint!”
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

(open to anyone!)

Deertalon leaped to his paws, excitement coursing through his body as he thought of meeting someone new.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@RainbowQuail

Ah wait.....what?....He held it there for about a few heartbeats until he forgot it again. It always ticked him off and annoyed him. what was she doing again? looking up at the sky then back at the warrior "so, what are you doing ?" she struck him as a odd cat ...but nice. "my name's Skypaw, once oakpaw. Ya know...from the last clan meeting? Who are you? "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:53 PM
ruler of everything ♕

@Beau

The arrival of Heathernose startled him. He was glad he remembered her from the last Gathering, and was more glad it was recently. That way, he’d remember more about her. He had jumped, but Thornsprint bushed it off with a quick laugh. "Heathernose, you scared me a bit," he chuckled, immediately sitting up and adjusting his stance to a more welcoming one. While he didn’t particularly wish for any cat to talk with him, he supposed this one was fine. "Maybe now we can share a hare, eh?" he asked, partially standing up toward the prey pile and hoping there would be hare. And hoping he’d remembered her favorite food correctly. Yeesh, flirting was difficult.

Closed Thread