Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:28 PM

Old October 12th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: The Cat Lady's House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Prism laid in the soft grass, sun bathing. His purr rang out loudly as he enjoyed the hot sun soaking in his fur. (this is Prism: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/stra...d-41216670.jpg)
(Ooh Prism is a very handsome cat =^^= )

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:54 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Ooh Prism is a very handsome cat =^^= )
(I know!! )

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 12th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

A soft groan escaped Riely's mouth; the fire-orange tabby was getting tired of being cooped up in the cat lady's house with the rest of the captured cats. The tom perked up at the sound of a squeak comign from Ribbon; Riely, for some reason, was very over protective of the other cats that surrounded him, though he never took any time to really know who they were, other than their names.
Riely quickly slinked over the squeaking Ribbon, his emerald eyes ablaze with worry. "You okay?" He mewed, quietly looking around for the cat lady, who he suspected had hear the she-cat's squeal and was now hustling over tomake sure that her precious kits were okay.
Some cats who didn't look into Riely's eyes as he was looking for the cat lady wouldn't see his fear blinking across his blazing emerald eyes. No one would suspect the tom of being fearful of the cat lady, since he seemed so fearless and brave at the face of danger. In reality, Riely was deathly afraid of the cat lady, and would give up anything to get out of the twoleg den.
"I wish we could get out of here," Riely commented dully, his emerald eyes straying from Ribbon to the window, showing the garden that lay behind the cat lady's house. Riely loved the outside, and he was straining to hold onto the memory of the forest gliding by him as he raced through it.
If only he hadn't wandered into the twoleg place, Riely would still be running though the forest, being free.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
A soft groan escaped Riely's mouth; the fire-orange tabby was getting tired of being cooped up in the cat lady's house with the rest of the captured cats. The tom perked up at the sound of a squeak comign from Ribbon; Riely, for some reason, was very over protective of the other cats that surrounded him, though he never took any time to really know who they were, other than their names.
Riely quickly slinked over the squeaking Ribbon, his emerald eyes ablaze with worry. "You okay?" He mewed, quietly looking around for the cat lady, who he suspected had hear the she-cat's squeal and was now hustling over tomake sure that her precious kits were okay.
Some cats who didn't look into Riely's eyes as he was looking for the cat lady wouldn't see his fear blinking across his blazing emerald eyes. No one would suspect the tom of being fearful of the cat lady, since he seemed so fearless and brave at the face of danger. In reality, Riely was deathly afraid of the cat lady, and would give up anything to get out of the twoleg den.
"I wish we could get out of here," Riely commented dully, his emerald eyes straying from Ribbon to the window, showing the garden that lay behind the cat lady's house. Riely loved the outside, and he was straining to hold onto the memory of the forest gliding by him as he raced through it.
If only he hadn't wandered into the twoleg place, Riely would still be running though the forest, being free.
Ribbon nodded silently, as she was still a bit apprehensive of Riely, whom the little white kitten still regarded as a stranger...
She watched him look around, and didn't make a move to get up, off of the floor, even though she was fine, and the sudden-ness of her fall was what had earned the surprised squeak from her, rather than any actual inflicted pain that she had received... In fact, she could count a number of times that she had purposefully rolled off of that same couch just because she could.
She was pulled from her thoughts by the big tom's mew again, talking of getting out. she couldn't remember ever being outside. Outside was a mystical place to her, like the weird thing that the Cat Lady called a Telivosiun or something of that sort... Ribbon could never remember what exactly it was called. Outside was like the TV in many ways to the kitten, as it was full of many interesting things and bright colors and odd things that Ribbon couldn't imagine what were named, and they were behind glass and you could not go to see them or touch the things behind the glass.
The small white kitten with the red bow stood up after he had finished speaking and looked up at him, feeling slightly intimidated.
"What do you want to do that for?" She asked, seeing as he wanted to go to the strange land of outside, as Ribbon had grown perfectly content to just remain inside, being raised as a housecat after all. Maybe Riely had been to outside before. Maybe it was so wonderful that he didn't want to have had to come back to the real world...

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old October 13th, 2016, 02:26 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Silver rolled over on her back and sighed, the silver kit pated the air boredly.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 13th, 2016, 02:33 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Prism soon got bored of laying around and headed inside. He sniffed the air and wrinkled his nose as he took in the smells of the den. He had always preferred the outside and planned to leave this place one day but he wasn't sure how he would survive on his own. Prism swept his long furry tail across the ground as he made his way to the large sofa.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 13th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Word Nerd~

Ribbon moved one of her small ears in the direction of where she heard pawsteps, as another cat was walking towards the couch, but she kept her eyes on Riely, awaiting some kind of response.

Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:08 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Megan was still on the armrest of the couch as everyone else was walking around and doing things. "So bored......", she mewed, turning to lay on her back.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 8th, 2016, 09:28 PM

My Mood: Amazed

A large, scarred tabby tom cleared the white fence easily looking around, "Hello?" He called out as he set down the small bundle of fur he had previously held in his jaws.
The kitten groaned as she stretched then curled back up as the cool grass brushed against her soft belly.
Old November 9th, 2016, 05:25 AM

"Hmm?" Smokey turns around to see an tabby near the fence with an small ball of fluff.She walked over,a curious look on her face.