Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:40 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:32 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:31 PM

Old December 20th, 2016, 08:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: The Tree-Trunk Den (New Site Restart){CLOSED}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Zia dipped her head. “I'm Zia. Oh, you know of the Syndicate?” she asked, mildly surprised by Max's words. “And I'm sorry.” she added, blinking slightly. Her fur bristled slightly, but she forced it flat. She wanted to return to the Syndicate, just for a little bit, maybe for a little while, to see her siblings and parents again. It'd been many moons since she'd seen them. Her paws ached from the cold, but the dark, almost black tabby ignored it. Instead she focused on Maximum. She sat down. “My family lives in the Syndicate as well.” she replied, her green hues gleaming in the dark. The molly's tail was now wrapped over her paws, her ears perked forwards, though flicking around, listening for danger. She stood up, pushing the wet moss towards Max with one paw, and then sitting again. Normally, she would be flinching or tense, but Max seemed kind, and in her weak state, Zia knew that she wouldn't be able to hurt her off she tried.
"Yeah, I do." Max replied, and leaned down, drinking from the moss. She lifted her head, and turned to Zia.
"Your father was Bleddyn, right?" she asked, looking at her. "I have heard of him, I think my brother had a crush on his mate, Lilith. Damn healer attacked me and my friend, Wheat, but I can't be angry. I shouldn't have been as mean as I was." she sighed and looked up.
"The syndicate and turn you into a very dark cat." she said. "I have a question, would you be willing to help me on a sort of mission? I must bring my brothers here, and help then get the evil out of them." she meowed. She didn't know how much Onyx would risk by leaving, but she could care less. She was going to bring them back.

Last edited by monfang; December 20th, 2016 at 08:34 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:43 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Tree-Trunk Den (New Site Restart){CLOSED}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"Yeah, I do." Max replied, and leaned down, drinking from the moss. She lifted her head, and turned to Zia.
"Your father was Bleddyn, right?" she asked, looking at her. "I have heard of him, I think my brother had a crush on his mate, Lilith. Damn healer attacked me and my friend, Wheat, but I can't be angry. I shouldn't have been as mean as I was." she sighed and looked up.
"The syndicate and turn you into a very dark cat." she said. "I have a question, would you be willing to help me on a sort of mission? I must bring my brothers here, and help then get the evil out of them." she meowed. She didn't know how much Onyx would risk by leaving, but she could care less. She was going to bring them back.
Zia blinked. “How did you know? And was? Isn't he still alive? ” worry traced her eyes, and she looked down. She she sighed. Maybe it's for the best. She thought sadly. The young molly listened carefully to Maximum's story, keeping alert for danger though.
Her paws prickled impatiently, eager for an answer, then she heard Max's request. “Oh, well, I suppose. What would you need me to do?”
she asked, cocking her head curiously, her eyes wide with curiosity for Maximum's answers.
Zia barely feel the cold anymore, though she kept her longish dark pelt fluffed up in case shevwas simply so cold she could no longer fell the cold.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:14 PM

Quote:

Zia blinked. “How did you know? And was? Isn't he still alive? ” worry traced her eyes, and she looked down. She she sighed. Maybe it's for the best. She thought sadly. The young molly listened carefully to Maximum's story, keeping alert for danger though.
Her paws prickled impatiently, eager for an answer, then she heard Max's request. “Oh, well, I suppose. What would you need me to do?”
she asked, cocking her head curiously, her eyes wide with curiosity for Maximum's answers.
Zia barely feel the cold anymore, though she kept her longish dark pelt fluffed up in case shevwas simply so cold she could no longer fell the cold.
Maximum turned to her. Fernsong said something about Bleddyn and Onyx. She only had a feeling...
"Well, you never know. He could be dean, alive..." her words trailed.
"I just need you to help me convince them... Do you know StarClan?" she asked.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:23 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Maximum turned to her. Fernsong said something about Bleddyn and Onyx. She only had a feeling...
"Well, you never know. He could be dean, alive..." her words trailed.
"I just need you to help me convince them... Do you know StarClan?" she asked.
Zia nodded. “Yes, I know StarClan. Abysslight, she's a friend of mine, used to tell me about StarClan.” Zia continued, then looked up as she finished speaking. She tried to be patient, but unfortunately, her patients was ebbing. She dipped her head, encouraging Maximum to continue with the plan, or mission as Max had put it. She flicked her dark, silvery colored ears, while scuffling her paws in the soft earth underpaw.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:

Zia nodded. “Yes, I know StarClan. Abysslight, she's a friend of mine, used to tell me about StarClan.” Zia continued, then looked up as she finished speaking. She tried to be patient, but unfortunately, her patients was ebbing. She dipped her head, encouraging Maximum to continue with the plan, or mission as Max had put it. She flicked her dark, silvery colored ears, while scuffling her paws in the soft earth underpaw.
"Some of StarClan wants me to bring them back here. They think that if I do, they will return to their 'once-loved' selves..." she explained. "I guess even StarClan likes loners..."
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:35 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"Some of StarClan wants me to bring them back here. They think that if I do, they will return to their 'once-loved' selves..." she explained. "I guess even StarClan likes loners..."
“I suppose.” Zia mewed, but what have I to do with this?” she asked uncertainly, her gaze wide with puzzlement as she wondered what she had to do with this, ir even, how she was supposed to help. She went really sure, so Zia waited for Maximum to answer her, as she couldn't do anything until she knew exactly what it was she was meant to be doing.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:

“I suppose.” Zia mewed, but what have I to do with this?” she asked uncertainly, her gaze wide with puzzlement as she wondered what she had to do with this, ir even, how she was supposed to help. She went really sure, so Zia waited for Maximum to answer her, as she couldn't do anything until she knew exactly what it was she was meant to be doing.
"A friend of mine sees good in you. She thinks you are worthy of living a wonderful life under StarClan's gaze." she replied. "If you don't want to help, then tell me now. But I will need all the help I can get, returning to the syndicate. I am basically returning from the grave..." she huffed, looking at her paws.
Old December 20th, 2016, 10:02 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"A friend of mine sees good in you. She thinks you are worthy of living a wonderful life under StarClan's gaze." she replied. "If you don't want to help, then tell me now. But I will need all the help I can get, returning to the syndicate. I am basically returning from the grave..." she huffed, looking at her paws.
Zia could relate to this fairly well, for as far as her family knew, she was probably dead, though of course, she wasn't. But if she looked at if from her family's point of view, she'd been attacked by Slash, then taken by a healer, and then disappeared just like that.
“I suppose I can relate.” Zia said, nodding. “I need to return to the Syndicate as well.” she meowed, dipping her head, though her eyes shone with uncertainty and confusion.

“I'll help you.” she added, shifting with obvious discomfort on the topic, and she hoped for a change of topics, but she didn't feel like suggesting to change the subject, so she simply remained silent, not speaking, though her whiskers twitched almost constantly, and her gaze flitted around for any sings of danger, but she saw nothing and relaxed a bit, though not that much.
Old December 20th, 2016, 10:23 PM

Quote:

Zia could relate to this fairly well, for as far as her family knew, she was probably dead, though of course, she wasn't. But if she looked at if from her family's point of view, she'd been attacked by Slash, then taken by a healer, and then disappeared just like that.
“I suppose I can relate.” Zia said, nodding. “I need to return to the Syndicate as well.” she meowed, dipping her head, though her eyes shone with uncertainty and confusion.

“I'll help you.” she added, shifting with obvious discomfort on the topic, and she hoped for a change of topics, but she didn't feel like suggesting to change the subject, so she simply remained silent, not speaking, though her whiskers twitched almost constantly, and her gaze flitted around for any sings of danger, but she saw nothing and relaxed a bit, though not that much.
Maximum nodded. "Thank you..." she replied, and looked around the den. She could almost hear the commotion again.
"Have you ever heard the old Loner tale of four cats who were friends with everyone?" she asked. It seemed vague, and a bit thrown out, but she didn't mind it. She wanted to change the subject to ease the other molly.
Old December 20th, 2016, 10:38 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Maximum nodded. "Thank you..." she replied, and looked around the den. She could almost hear the commotion again.
"Have you ever heard the old Loner tale of four cats who were friends with everyone?" she asked. It seemed vague, and a bit thrown out, but she didn't mind it. She wanted to change the subject to ease the other molly.
Zia shook her head, confused. “No. Why do you ask?” she questioned, tilting her head. She'd never heard of it before, but to be honest, she didn't know very many things like that, as she'd stuck to herself more as a kit. She flicked her tail absently, watching the snow fall softly and silently outside the hollow tree trunk.

Zia wrapped her tail over her paws for warmth, settling down into a more comfortable position and waited, expecting that Maximum was going to tell her the story. She could scarcely remember the last time she'd been told a story, and was even more curious as to what Max's story was about, as a lot if stories had a hidden meaning, and Zia felt almost certain that this was one of those.

I wonder if Haiku knows this story.... I hope he's alright. Zia thought, thinking fondly now of her brother, even though she'd sort of ignored him when they were younger, and she'd even ignored him a bit before she'd left, even though she'd helped him fight Ash. She twitched her whiskers in amusement, remembering when she'd been a kit.