Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:40 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:39 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 11:33 AM
♡ Wingnettle's Art Shop
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:33 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 11:29 AM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Honeystream kit Finder

We don't have a due date for the chosen kits yet
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnayaDusksong View Post
@starfall @Lawlipop

Just wanna make sure -- are the kits still open? It looks like lots of people have applied~! :33
Yep we haven't determined the choosing date yet so you still got time /v\

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:49 PM
A litle creacher.. uwu

My Mood: Pensive

@starfall @Lawlipop
Okie dokie then! Hope this'll do~

Name: Eclipsekit(Future names -- Eclipsepaw, Eclipsefeather) or Sunkit(Future names -- Sunpaw, Sunshadow) ((Can't decide which I like better. :33))

Appearance: Her long pelt is mostly golden like her mother's, but has large patches of black on her paws, face, and tail. She inherited her father's blue eyes and long tail, but unlike his fur, hers is wily and sticks out no matter what efforts are made to tame it.

Personality: She is sweet, shy, and quite the pacifist, but as she grows older she will become more bold and social. However, she will never outgrow her pacifist outlook. She will be quick to end any fights she sees, and will defend her Clan with her life.

PPD: 8.9, but will most likely increase once I'm able to get on the computer again.

Other/Questions: Please ping me whenever the kits are decided, if you don't mind~ :33

Click Here for my Tumblr.

Last edited by AnayaDusksong; August 3rd, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:13 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Splash is gonna be an aunt <3 X3
Also debates whether or not to apply....

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Drifts going to be a Grandma!! Ahh

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:27 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

[Name]
Risingkit || Risingpaw || Risingwater
[Legend]
[Rising] after her father [-water] her eyes

[Gender]
[Risingkit] Female [cis]
[Legend] Non-Binary [afab]

[Appearance]
[1] [2] [3] [4]
Risingkit is a large cat with a quite long, thick and unruly pelt of deep ginger fur, streaked with darker tabby markings and a lighter face. Much alike most RiverCkan cats, Risingkit has webbed toes, excellent for swimming, and muscular legs. Like her father, her tail is long, and she has a lean, muscular build with large paws and broad shoulders to go with it. Her fiery ginger pelt is much like her mother's, but a touch darker as a result of her father's black pelt. She had short, rounded ears and her nose, oddly enough, is speckled with random black, and the only black on her. Her eyes are a deep shade of icy blue, with faint flecks of orange scattered close to the iris. Overall, she's a blend of her parents, built like her father and colored like her mother, with more of her father's eyes.

[Personality]
[Risingkit]
+ Adventures || Cheerful || Forgiving +
= Ambitious || Preoccupied || Reserved =
– Blunt || Fickle || Troublesome –

Now, Risingkit is your typical kit, and although she is somewhat reserved, she's quite cheerful and friendly, it just takes her some time to warm up to others, and she dislikes speaking in front of large amounts of cats, for fear of saying something wrong or embarrassing herself, or having one of her secret episodes, something that she tries her best to hide, although she doesn't know what she does during these, or if they're even real. Rising is very forgiving of others, and once you earn her trust, it's really hard to break, unless she randomly decides that you aren't worth her time and attention, which will happen numerous times as she grows older. But she can't help the way she is, and doesn't even want to change. That's who she is, and if you can't accept that, that gets to her more than anything else; other's intolerance. Rising often seems quite preoccupied, which she is, usually having a mental conversation with someone. But other times, she is quite the troublemaker, and likes to cause the occasional havoc, though whether she's under someone's influence or what she's doing is entirely of her own accord quite varies. She doesn't mind getting in trouble, and will most likely laugh about it later, as although she can sometimes seem down, she's normally quite cheerful, and not much keeps her down for very long. Even still, Risingkit is quite blunt about things, and doesn't sugarcoat things that may be upsetting to others, due to her "get it over with now" outlook that few appreciate. She sometimes feels unappreciated, and that's where her best friend comes in. There's one cat that she could never stand to be without, and that's Legend, somebody she believes to be real, even though she's not quite real. You see, Rising has psychosis caused schizophrenia, although she hides this all quite well, and often hears Legend's voice in her head, and Legend is not really the greatest influence on Risingkit. She often blacks out, and when she comes back, she has no memory of what happened, and often is very confused to find herself somewhere completely different, And what's worse, Risingkit has DID.

[Legend]
+ Clever || Forceful || Patient +
= Aggressive || Deceptive || Solitary =
– Apathetic || Resentful || Cruel –

Meaning that sometimes, Legend becomes their own cat, not quite the same cat who "speaks" with Risingkit, but similar. When they come about, which happens shortly after Rising blacks out, they are very confused, and usually strikes out at the nearest cat, especially if they anger them by referring to them as Risingkit and acting as if they've met before, when chances are, they haven't. No, they've met Risingkit, but not Legend, who acts different, has their own name, and even a different gender. But Legend's personality is about as different as it gets, them being clever, and knowing just what to say to work themselves into the hearts of others, using their cleverness and deceptiveness to get just what they want, then betray this cat without a second thought, always enjoying the anguish that they cause, and any pain, mental or physical. Legend knows when to be patient, and has a ton of it, too. They believe that they are their own cat, unaware that they are actually a cat named Risingkit, or maybe it's the other way around, it's impossible to tell honestly. When patients fails, they are quick to resort first to deception and trickery, andif that fails, they happily go right to forcefulness and using an aggressive attitude that comes naturally to them, using harmful tactics that they much enjoy using, as Legend finds great joy in seeing others' pain and suffering, and like to chase as much of it as possible, liking the way it makes them feel, and forgetting about their blackouts, which a often longer than Risingkit's, as they spend more time blacked out than they do conscious of themselves, probably because Risingkit is the main and dominant personality in charge here, although Legend seems more authoritive. They are quite resentful towards most cats, and often try to push ithers away, blaming them for this and that, assuming that this stuff actually happened while they were blacked out. Legend is rather solitary, and prefers to be by themselves, holding on to the belief that they are a rogue, sent to spy on RiverClan and the other Clans, that being the only reason that they don't run away while they can, wanting to hold up their position as a spy and continue to spy on RiverClan, gaining what information they can, and having a little fun along the way.

[PPD]

[Other/Questions]
Nada

Last edited by doghouse; August 4th, 2017 at 12:09 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Name: Celandinekit/Celandinepaw/(not sure yet)
Appearance;
Except, her eyes are grey and have no color.

Personality: Celandinekit has a rather odd personality. At first glance one might regard her as a complete lunatic that babbles on and on to no one in particular. She can usually be seen absorbed in a conversation with herself but rarely with someone else. She's goofy but rather aloof. She's strong minded and doesn't know when to hold her tongue and often uses sharp words. This she-cat isn't one to get angry nor is she one to show her true feelings such has sorrow, pain or even anger. She is extremely independent and tends to take offense if someone offers to help her with things and thinks they do it because of her defect. She hates relying on others therefore she never asks for help even if she might really need it. Celandinekit is stubborn, pig-headed, strongly willed and isn't easily swayed by others. She isn't one to view her disability as a weakness but sees it as more of a strength and has never once envied those who can see and never wished that she could. She is strange, awkward, bizarre, weird- whatever you wish to call her but despite being what she is, she is of sound mind and has the sweetest outlook and can have the kindest heart and the gentlest heart. She does prefer to be alone and considers no one to be her friend, claiming that they all just leave in the end and that it's better not to get attached lest you be hurt later on.

PPD: 4.10 (went down since I was at the beach for three weeks. Before I left was somewhere around 9 or 10 I'm assuming...?)

Other/questions; Yes! Celandinekit is born blind or without sight.

Last edited by Bandido; August 4th, 2017 at 12:11 AM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:07 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@starfall @Lawlipop

how dare you make me apply for a kit finder -_-

Name:
Shellkit || Shellpaw || Shellskip
[Shell] ginger fur reminds me of the beach ^^
[Skip] For his hyperactive personality

Appearance:
link 1 | link 2
Personality:

+Loyal +Generous +Intelligent +Humorous
=Courageous =Stubborn =Adventurous =Feisty
-Awkward -Prankster -Sharp-Tongued -Flirtatious

Shellskip is very loyal and kind. He always puts others before him and makes sure that they are okay before tending to himself. He loves to spend time with ones close to him and is very playful with them. Although, he can be very awkward in certain situations, but otherwise loves to talk. Shellskip is often very calm and is very good at dealing with heated situations, although he can become very awkward when it comes to his feelings about someone. He is very observant and is a good listener. Shellskip is a good shoulder to cry on and will listen to just about anyone talk about what's going on with them. Shellskip is very brave and courageous. He is always the first to volunteer to go on patrol and on battle patrols. He is always putting himself forward and making himself known among others, including his friends, family, and other clanmates.
He is very logical. Shellskip tries not to let emotions cloud his judgment, or let others inflict their opinions on him. The ginger tom cat loves to work in groups, but is also skilled at taking control when needed. Although Shellskip is courageous and always putting himself forward, he can get very shy at times. When Shellskip meets new cats he tends to say very little words. The tom tries not to get to know them very well, for he is afraid that he will get too attached. If you got the impression that Shellskip is just a suck up and an all out good cat, then you are very wrong. He loves to show off, at times, especially when there are she-cats around. Shellskip will flirt with just about any she-cat, telling them how much prey he caught and how he had just defeated an enemy patrol. The tom cat just can not help himself.
Shellskip can be very sharp-tongued at times and is not afraid to throw a snarky or sarcastic remark right at your way. He is very protective of the ones close to him and will not back down without a fight, if you intend to hurt the ones close to him or already have hurt them. This feisty tom cat is one to make sure that no one is a danger to him or the ones close to him. This tom cat loves to prank others. He is constantly getting in trouble for pulling pranks on other cats. Although, Shellskip doesn't mind getting in trouble. He likes the rush it gives him and the heated situations that he gets into. But when meeting new cats, especially she-cats, he tends to tell them that he has been on all kinds of adventures and all the glory he got from them, but in fact it isn't true.
PPD:
Other/Questions:
When you've been wanting a character named Shellskip and you find a perfect opportunity.
I have literally fallen in love with this little kitty, if he's accepted he will probably become one of my mains.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; August 13th, 2017 at 11:05 AM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 11:19 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@RedHead
Do it, do it I dare ya

@Sage
Fite me

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along