Today 01:44 AM

Old March 30th, 2019, 01:47 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: On The Run Nonstop [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

Seeing a mixture of annoyed emotions on his face, Samantha wanted to cheer him up, it was better to travel with a happy person rather than annoyed."Hey Eren, Come on I wanna show you something". She grasped his hand with her own and lead him down the street in the opposite direction the van had gone, strolling along she thought about the place she was going to show him, forgetting about how forward she had been by grabbing his hand.'There is that park nearby that barely anyone goes to, right next to a small forest near the city". She thought as a soft smile formed on her face.

(Samantha is too pure)
(( yep))

Eren felt his cheeks flush at Samantha grabbing his hand all of a sudden. Wandering where she was taking him, he decided to ask.

"Where are we going?" He asked, curiosity sparking in his eyes. He looked at the sky, seeing as it was probably 8:00 am. That should give them enough time to eat or drink for a bit.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 30th, 2019, 01:56 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

(( yep))

Eren felt his cheeks flush at Samantha grabbing his hand all of a sudden. Wandering where she was taking him, he decided to ask.

"Where are we going?" He asked, curiosity sparking in his eyes. He looked at the sky, seeing as it was probably 8:00 am. That should give them enough time to eat or drink for a bit.
Samantha looked at him over her shoulder a soft smile on her face as she continued walking while speaking."You'll see ~". She looked on ahead.

After walking for 10 minutes she ended up on the path towards the park which looked more like a forest. The trees and greenery were so tall and thick no one could see in once you entered, the playground in the park was covered in dust and veins, clearly no longer usable.'Better be careful or else we might get lost in here...'. She thought, she stopped when she found the place she had been looking for, it was a large patch of green grass covered in wildflowers, She let go of Eren's hand her face brighten up happily as she breathed."Thank goodness! I was a bit scared they got rid of this place...". Saying that she crouched down and picked a small flower from the grass looking at it.

"I use to come here as a child when I needed some peace and quiet...Always made me feel happier". She looked at Eren's face with a big smile hoping this also cheered him up.

@Rosemew

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 30th, 2019 at 01:58 AM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 02:08 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Samantha looked at him over her shoulder a soft smile on her face as she continued walking while speaking."You'll see ~". She looked on ahead.

After walking for 10 minutes she ended up on the path towards the park which looked more like a forest. The trees and greenery were so tall and thick no one could see in once you entered, the playground in the park was covered in dust and veins, clearly no longer usable.'Better be careful or else we might get lost in here...'. She thought, she stopped when she found the place she had been looking for, it was a large patch of green grass covered in wildflowers, She let go of Eren's hand her face brighten up happily as she breathed."Thank goodness! I was a bit scared they got rid of this place...". Saying that she crouched down and picked a small flower from the grass looking at it.

"I use to come here as a child when I needed some peace and quiet...Always made me feel happier". She looked at Eren's face with a big smile hoping this also cheered him up.

@Rosemew
Ok, so maybe his interest built up into a flame. Ok, maybe he didn't like when Samantha let go.

He walked over, sitting down on the grassy ground. It was oddly soothing, laying down eventually. He of out a clearly happy hum.

He smiled softly, looking at the beams on sunshine that shone through the trees.
He looked at Sammy. "Come on." Eren said, patting the grass beside him.

Old March 30th, 2019, 05:57 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Ok, so maybe his interest built up into a flame. Ok, maybe he didn't like when Samantha let go.

He walked over, sitting down on the grassy ground. It was oddly soothing, laying down eventually. He of out a clearly happy hum.

He smiled softly, looking at the beams on sunshine that shone through the trees.
He looked at Samantha. "Come on." Eren said, patting the grass beside him.
Samantha blinked a bit before she sat next to him, she glanced at him, seeing a happy expression on his face made her feel satisfied that she could help.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself...". She spoke softly as she enjoyed the soft warmness of the sun. Samantha then layed down as well, closing her eyes as the sun light hitted her, it was moments like these where she could really have no cares in the world. She was still quite tired due to the lack of sleep she had gotten from fretting but she gave a tiny yawn before she turned her head and looked at Eren.

"Heheh...". She giggled in a soft murmur upon seeing a flower resting ontop of his hair.
@Rosemew

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 30th, 2019 at 06:04 AM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 11:58 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Samantha blinked a bit before she sat next to him, she glanced at him, seeing a happy expression on his face made her feel satisfied that she could help.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself...". She spoke softly as she enjoyed the soft warmness of the sun. Samantha then layed down as well, closing her eyes as the sun light hitted her, it was moments like these where she could really have no cares in the world. She was still quite tired due to the lack of sleep she had gotten from fretting but she gave a tiny yawn before she turned her head and looked at Eren.

"Heheh...". She giggled in a soft murmur upon seeing a flower resting ontop of his hair.
@Rosemew
Eren shrugged, glancing over at Samantha. "Yeah, I guess. It's calm here." He grinned, raising a brow as he saw the brunette giggle.

"What're you giggling about?" He asked with curiosity.

Old March 30th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Eren shrugged, glancing over at Samantha. "Yeah, I guess. It's calm here." He grinned, raising a brow as he saw the brunette giggle.

"What're you giggling about?" He asked with curiosity.
Samantha gave a small smile as she pointed at Eren's blonde hair, another small giggle escaped her."It seems even the flowers are enjoying your company".She reached up her hand and plucked the flower off his head before placing it back in the grass.

"...I know I do..". She murmured softly as she looked at him,although he was pushy at times she actually really enjoyed his company.

(These two are such pure cinnabuns! Not as pure as maple but still xD)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 30th, 2019 at 04:17 PM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 04:19 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Samantha gave a small smile as she pointed at his hair, another small giggle escaped her."It seems even the flowers are enjoying your company".She reached up her hand and plucked the flower off his head before placing it back in the grass.

"...I know I do..". She murmured softly as she looked at him,although he was pushy at times she actually really enjoyed his company.
((Aww))
--

Eren breathed out a soft chuckle feeling Samantha take the flower.
He sat up quickly though, hearing a twig break. "..What..." He murmured, looking around.

Last edited by furrensic; March 30th, 2019 at 04:20 PM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 04:25 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

((Aww))
--

Eren breathed out a soft chuckle feeling Samantha take the flower.
He sat up quickly though, hearing a twig break. "..What..." He murmured, looking around.
(Here comes tommy boi! xDD)

Samantha also sat up upon hearing the sound, suddenly she saw a man in black coming near, she knew the only way to go is to go deep inside the park where the trees and bushes were too thick to see through,she leaned into Eren and softly whispered in his ear."If we run deep into the park there will be too much vegetation for him to get through...".She felt fear punch her heart rapidly as the man got closer and closer, She stood up.

RP Tracker
Old March 30th, 2019, 04:56 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
(Here comes tommy boi! xDD)

Samantha also sat up upon hearing the sound, suddenly she saw a man in black coming near, she knew the only way to go is to go deep inside the park where the trees and bushes were too thick to see through,she leaned into Eren and softly whispered in his ear."If we run deep into the park there will be too much vegetation for him to get through...".She felt fear punch her heart rapidly as the man got closer and closer, She stood up.
(( oh no XD ))

Eren stood up, grabbing Samantha's hand. Seeing the black suit come closer, he pulled the brunette deeper into the park. He crouched behind some thick bushes, covered by trees and vines.

Old March 30th, 2019, 05:45 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

(( oh no XD ))

Eren stood up, grabbing Samantha's hand. Seeing the black suit come closer, he pulled the brunette deeper into the park. He crouched behind some thick bushes, covered by trees and vines.

Samantha crouched down as well, feeling scared she gave Eren's hand a small squeeze, the man looked around for a while, he started heading towards them, around a step away from finding them he stopped as he answered his phone. Suddenly he bolted to the car and drove off. Seeing the car out of sight she sat down with a thud and sighed shakily.

Each time this happened she felt her nerves go on edge,she trembled a bit refusing to let go of Eren's hand."T-That was close...". She spoke in a soft murmur.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 30th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.