Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by beau
Today 12:19 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by taillow
Today 12:17 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Eden
Today 12:08 AM
Silverkit first step
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by poppy
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2020, 10:29 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: 🔥 Fire Drills 🔥

Timberkit bounced out of the nursery and immediately froze. "Fire? Where?" She questioned. Her ears flicked back and forth as she looked at her clanmates.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:31 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shaking off his pelt with a bit of an irritated huff at the rain, Fleetwind emerged from the warriors den, one of the first to appear from it's shadowy depths. Why Buckstar wanted to do it when it was raining he didn't understand, but the early time was reasonable. After all, they wouldn't be notified in advance, they'd probably be half asleep in an actual emergency, so it made sense to practice in the morning.
---------------
Fishfing skipped out of the warriors den behind a few others, stopping shortly in front of Buckstar. This might be fun? useful? Probably mostly useful, but there was no sense in being all GROUCHY about it like SOME cats were being. He didn't mind the mist on his fur, the little droplets running down his whiskers and plopping to the ground.
--------------------
Brightpaw was perfectly happy to awake at Buckstar's call, bounding out into the clearing as one of the first cats out. This was going to be fun! At least she thought so. Unless there was actual fire. That would NOT be fun. She might have only been a few moons old, but she remembered the terror of it all, and the moons at Cattail pond. NOT fun at ALL! Just in case Buckstar DID have a secret wish to kill them all, she sidled up to the nursery, ready to grab Oakkit. She figured the rest of her family could get themselves out.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:36 AM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Forestpaw bounded over as Buckstar called. The russet apprentice winced as she recalled the last fire. It had been truly chaotic. Cats were running around trying to find love ones or escape. She was fairly sure some cats had been screaming....but that could have just been imagined by her panicked mind at the time. Too be fair she had been a kit in the fire. It was scary. Now though they were going to be prepared if their was ever another fire! Suddenly Forestpaw ran straight into a cat.”[B]Aahhhh! I’m so sorry! “ She gushed.
( @Zero )

Old November 2nd, 2020, 02:32 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ poor boi smh ]

The kit flattened his ears back as he emerged from the nursery, wild fright in his eyes. He could feel the drum of footsteps on the ground, and could tell something was happening-something big and dangerous. Tinykit scampered farther into the clearing, looking around for his brother and moms. It was dangerous here, so many cats, too many cats. They were overwhelming him, crushing him, and he couldn't do anything about it. "Lit!" he cried, using the nickname he had come up with for his brother. "Glidymom! Chiccymama!" Tears blanketed Tinykit's muzzle, and he let out a soft cry of helplessness. Nothing would ever be good again, and-he read Buckstar's lips, seeing the word-fire. Fire was dangerous. Fire had destroyed their camp. There was more fire. He ran to Chiccymama and Glidymom, desperately hoping Littlekit would be there too. What was going on?

@Arie @punkscape @Mumble
being this young is art

Old November 2nd, 2020, 02:39 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Strikepaw emerged from the apprentice's den and yawned. He listened to the leader for a moment and trotted into the clearing.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 03:39 PM

My Mood: Tired

Fire drills? Berrydust was very confused. Had there been a fire before she had joined? Trying to set those worrysome thoughts aside, she padded into the clearing and looked up at Buckstar.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 04:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Frostbreeze narrowed her eyes, she had to practice carrying herbs around that was going to be so irritating. She’d agreed to let Buckbranch speak first then voice the concept of having some cats assigned for helping collect herbs and getting them out of the den and towards the evacuation point.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 2nd, 2020, 06:17 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Forestpaw bounded over as Buckstar called. The russet apprentice winced as she recalled the last fire. It had been truly chaotic. Cats were running around trying to find love ones or escape. She was fairly sure some cats had been screaming....but that could have just been imagined by her panicked mind at the time. Too be fair she had been a kit in the fire. It was scary. Now though they were going to be prepared if their was ever another fire! Suddenly Forestpaw ran straight into a cat.”[B]Aahhhh! I’m so sorry! “ She gushed.
( @Zero )
Valleypaw padded out of the den at Buckstar's call, a mix of irritated to being subjected to the drizzle outside but also glad to be out of the den. She had already been up for some time, listening to the rain and apprehensibly for any sounds or signs of it worsening into a bigger storm. Val hated storms. Ever since that lightning strike caught their forest on fire just a few moons ago, she has been frightened of thunder and lightning.

She padded closer as Buckstar explained that they were doing the fire drill today, only to be bumped into by another cat. "Watch it!" She immediately snapped, turning to glare at the offender... only to see it was another apprentice that she didn't know. Forestpaw, if she remembered correctly. She was irritated at the moment but, still, she didn't need to be taking it out on other people and making more enemies than she already had. And the other had immediately apologized. A moment passed and then she sighed, making space for Forestpaw to enter the circle forming around Buckstar as they awaited instructions. "Sorry, this whole situation just has me on edge... I didn't mean to snap at you." It was a bit of a half-assed apology but she didn't like being reminded of the fire and the current weather certainly wasn't helping things.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 2nd, 2020, 06:38 PM
Quagsire

My Mood: Hungry

darkkit bolted over and sat down, exited that he was a part of a clan wide event.

Please mention me in any posts relating to my character.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 06:43 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Dogkit walks over while Quailkit sees Sheepkit not replying and nudges her in the right way and Quailkit and Sheepkit walk up and sit down together. @Slushie

Last edited by Roseleader; November 2nd, 2020 at 06:44 PM.
Closed Thread