Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
frozensky's everything...
Last post by ophelia
Today 04:42 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ophelia
Today 04:37 PM
honeychatter finder
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:31 PM
Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 04:27 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:20 PM

Old January 9th, 2023, 05:20 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: “Birth is a curse and existence is a prison." [Kit Finder]

bump for my friends <3

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old January 11th, 2023, 03:49 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

♡♡♡

Bluekit ∘ Bluepaw ∘ Bluehaze
female she/her || kit 1

Bluey has an interesting outlook on life. If she don´t see the point in some rule, then she won´t follow the rule. Simple. And she will speak out about it, probably protest anything and everything. She´s a smartass, always has a snarky comeback for everything, sometimes they don´t make any sense, but she´ll think it does. She also believes that she is the boss lady of the nursery, and will always believe that.

Bluey is also a little ankle biting parasite at times, and believes that telling the truth and arson is more important than having everyone liking her. A little firecracker, if anyone speaks ill of her family, living or dead, they'll be in for a serious beating up.

Sociability: 10/10
Outlook: 8/10
Responsibility: 4/10
Cleanliness: 6/10
Generosity:3/10
Manners: 2/10
Bravery: 10/10 (if bravery also means bullheadedness)
More Logical or More Emotional?: emotional

Favorite Season: Leaf-Fall
Favorite Food(s): Grasshopper (don't laugh. she is terrified of them, and likes to eat her feelings)
Favorite Word: twinkle (has a fascination with the word and will throw it into her sentences whenever possible)
Favorite Sound: birds singing (she loves birds, if anyone eats them, she will hate them for eternity, no joke)
Greatest Hope: sterotypical, to be the 'bestest warrior in every clan ever!' and to defeat grasshoppers once and for all!
Greatest Strength: her... drive, passion
Greatest Weakness: her lack of thought before acting
Worst Nightmare: Grasshoppers
Deepest Darkest Secret: She is TERRIFIED of grasshoppers, no joke, she sees one and legit has a heart attack
Most Treasured Memory: none yet!
Quirk(s):
- Whenever Bluey is thinking really, really hard, she bites her lip and twitches an ear
If she thinks something is funny, she hardly laughs, just wrinkles her nose and smiles. If she does laugh, it´s like a bark, short, loud and sudden. Like ...... HA HA HA HA....... Yes, it sometimes startles cats.
-if she is feeling good, she likes to wiggled her tush when she walks, kind of like a dog wagging its tail, but more subtle and less... obvious.
-if she was a human, Bluey would be a compulsive 'hand talker', but since she don't have hands, she uses random gestures and expressions to show her feelings.

Lots of Bluey (the tv show) references in this lady, but I'm going to add one more for her strange appearance. She looks similar to... Don't laugh at me, Calypso from Bluey as a cat. Not exactly like her, but there are some similarities. She has a bob tail and very thick, fluffy fur. She white paws and muzzle, with a darker tan undercoat. she has a dark blue marble tortie backside, with the tan showing only on her legs and belly and sides. She had wide gray eyes.

I wanted to add a small paragraph on how she usually keeps herself, like her grooming habits, any accessories, etc. So her fur is almost always messy, she only ever grooms it before important things and when she feels like being "fancy", but it's always tousled otherwise. She also likes to wear flowers in her fur for special occasions, like meetings or when she meets important cats. Just think about a little girl playing dress-up before going to Walmart or out in public, and that's Bluey. Either looking like a mess or "overdressing", there's no in between.

I'm pretty much in love with her now, so she'll be submitted no matter what, but I'd love for her to have a family and backstory before. I'd also like to apologize for changing my submission twice hahaha, I just wanted to do something different.

@Lilacquartz @Eaglet

Last edited by poppy; January 11th, 2023 at 04:43 PM.
Old January 11th, 2023, 04:24 PM
man.

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
♡♡♡

Bluekit ∘ Bluepaw ∘ Bluehaze
female she/her ||

Bluey has an interesting outlook on life. If she don´t see the point in some rule, then she won´t follow the rule. Simple. And she will speak out about it, probably protest anything and everything. She´s a smartass, always has a snarky comeback for everything, sometimes they don´t make any sense, but she´ll think it does. She also believes that she is the boss lady of the nursery, and will always believe that.

Bluey is also a little ankle biting parasite at times, and believes that telling the truth and arson is more important than having everyone liking her. A little firecracker, if anyone speaks ill of her family, living or dead, they'll be in for a serious beating up.

Sociability: 10/10
Outlook: 8/10
Responsibility: 4/10
Cleanliness: 6/10
Generosity:3/10
Manners: 2/10
Bravery: 10/10 (if bravery also means bullheadedness)
More Logical or More Emotional?: emotional

Favorite Season: Leaf-Fall
Favorite Food(s): Grasshopper (don't laugh. she is terrified of them, and likes to eat her feelings)
Favorite Word: twinkle (has a fascination with the word and will throw it into her sentences whenever possible)
Favorite Sound: birds singing (she loves birds, if anyone eats them, she will hate them for eternity, no joke)
Greatest Hope: sterotypical, to be the 'bestest warrior in every clan ever!' and to defeat grasshoppers once and for all!
Greatest Strength: her... drive, passion
Greatest Weakness: her lack of thought before acting
Worst Nightmare: Grasshoppers
Deepest Darkest Secret: She is TERRIFIED of grasshoppers, no joke, she sees one and legit has a heart attack
Most Treasured Memory: none yet!
Quirk(s):
- Whenever Bluey is thinking really, really hard, she bites her lip and twitches an ear
If she thinks something is funny, she hardly laughs, just wrinkles her nose and smiles. If she does laugh, it´s like a bark, short, loud and sudden. Like ...... HA HA HA HA....... Yes, it sometimes startles cats.
-if she is feeling good, she likes to wiggled her tush when she walks, kind of like a dog wagging its tail, but more subtle and less... obvious.
-if she was a human, Bluey would be a compulsive 'hand talker', but since she don't have hands, she uses random gestures and expressions to show her feelings.

Lots of Bluey (the tv show) references in this lady, but I'm going to add one more for her strange appearance. She looks similar to... Don't laugh at me, Calypso from Bluey as a cat. Not exactly like her, but there are some similarities. She has a bob tail and very thick, fluffy fur. She white paws and muzzle, with a darker tan undercoat. she has a dark blue marble tortie backside, with the tan showing only on her legs and belly and sides. She had wide gray eyes.

I wanted to add a small paragraph on how she usually keeps herself, like her grooming habits, any accessories, etc. So her fur is almost always messy, she only ever grooms it before important things and when she feels like being "fancy", but it's always tousled otherwise. She also likes to wear flowers in her fur for special occasions, like meetings or when she meets important cats. Just think about a little girl playing dress-up before going to Walmart or out in public, and that's Bluey. Either looking like a mess or "overdressing", there's no in between.

I'm pretty much in love with her now, so she'll be submitted no matter what, but I'd love for her to have a family and backstory before. I'd also like to apologize for changing my submission twice hahaha, I just wanted to do something different.

@Lilacquartz @Eaglet

I’ll take Bluekit! I love the show Bluey so much so I’ll take Bluekit as Kit 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
~ Archkit ~

Description: A small Chimera tom-kit, Archkit's left side is a pale brown/tan color with a cold ice blue eye. His right side, on the other paw, is a sleek silver color with darker silver tabby stripes, along with a warm green eye. He has a long, thin tail that he usually allows to drag on the ground unless it is up in defensiveness. His fur is long and silky.

Personality: A very calm kit, Archkit does not like to talk unless he is spoken to - unless he is speaking to himself, which he does. A lot. Usually very quiet, he can have outbursts that can frighten other cats, and as a kit he struggles to subdue it. (I will add more sooner or later, but this kit is so cool to make!)

Role: Kit One(Or one of the other kits, will be played with in StarClan if so)

Likes: The drizzle of a Summer's dawn, the snow of a winter's night. A very calm spring morning, the dew on the waxy rose petals.

Dislikes: The loud noises of thunder, storms, and Monsters. The haunting nightmares, and the Dark Forest.

Plots: As an apprentice, he is mentored by a burn-scarred tom with one eye that both frightens him and fascinates him(Dragonflyash).

Mention: @Lilacquartz

Would you still be open to be a stillborn for the litter?

' Everything has a beauty, but not everyone sees it. ' - Confucius

Character site in progress.
Old January 11th, 2023, 04:36 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilacquartz View Post

yay! thank you so so much, I haven't been this excited about a character in a long time. I can't wait for her to be born!! <3

Old January 11th, 2023, 04:39 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
I can be a stillborn if you need

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old January 11th, 2023, 04:48 PM
man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinestripe View Post
I can be a stillborn if you need
Ah thank you so much! I’m thankful!

Old January 12th, 2023, 05:46 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Would you still be open to be a stillborn for the litter?
Of course! I am able to play as Archkit in StarClan, yes?

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old January 13th, 2023, 02:42 PM
man.

bump

Old January 13th, 2023, 07:25 PM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things
My Mood: Blah

Breezekit

Physical Description: Silver marbled american shorthair with green eyes. He has a flat broad face. Having his mothers same dark tabby markings on his pelt. He's a complete copy of his mother as well as having quite the grouchy face.

Brief Description: Breezekit would be a stoic but sympathetic tom who would always show kind gestures to those around him. Even if his figure may be small, his heart would be bigger than no other. The breeze would take his words anywhere to others who needed it. He would be mild throughout his whole life, as he just loves to observe things from afar. Being sharp sighted does have its advantages.

Role: Kit 3 (Stillborn)

Dislikes: Ignorance, loud booming sounds, tall objects.

( I feel like breezekit and quailfur would be absolute cuties in starclan this form was a bit lazy )
Old January 22nd, 2023, 04:29 PM
man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernmass View Post
Breezekit

Physical Description: Silver marbled american shorthair with green eyes. He has a flat broad face. Having his mothers same dark tabby markings on his pelt. He's a complete copy of his mother as well as having quite the grouchy face.

Brief Description: Breezekit would be a stoic but sympathetic tom who would always show kind gestures to those around him. Even if his figure may be small, his heart would be bigger than no other. The breeze would take his words anywhere to others who needed it. He would be mild throughout his whole life, as he just loves to observe things from afar. Being sharp sighted does have its advantages.

Role: Kit 3 (Stillborn)

Dislikes: Ignorance, loud booming sounds, tall objects.

( I feel like breezekit and quailfur would be absolute cuties in starclan this form was a bit lazy )
accepted! and I saw that you were officially going to leave the site and I just wanted to say goodbye. I hope you'll stick around enough for at-least two months prior to quailfurs kitting