Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:03 PM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:01 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:30 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:23 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: This Needs To Stop [WindClan Patrol Confrontations/Punishments]

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang would deal with Finchbreeze later, but now that he knew what he needed to do, he went over to Batscreech. She had so rudely stalked away from him before, and the new punishment that he and Twilightstar had talked over would fit her much better. Right now, he stalked over to the tabby warrior. The punishment would fit the crime. She'd be able to think over what she'd done. Eyes narrowed, he looped around so that he was standing in front of her. From his expression, it was clear that he was less than pleased.

"Batscreech, your behavior was unacceptable," he growled. "It is clear that you do not understand the importance of living in a Clan." Twilightstar's words ran through his head. "You take it for granted, so for the next seven sunrises, you are hereby exiled from WindClan. You will go to the Outskirts to think of what you have done, and upon your return, you must talk with Twilightstar. If you fail to report in on time again, your exile will last for fourteen sunrises, and if it happens again, then you will no longer be a member of WindClan. That should teach you to report back in on time - and to also care about the lifestyle of your Clan. You could do with better manners."

[The punishment will last for a week - seven days - real-life time. You must make a minimum of two posts in the Outskirts with your character for the punishment to count. After it is over, your character will need to do a rejoining roleplay with Twilightstar.]

@Tiabirb

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 3rd, 2021, 09:25 PM

~ WOLFFANG ~

He couldn’t believe it. He just couldn’t believe it. Wolffang’s fur bristled as he stood there, waiting for patrols to come in. Or at least he had been. Only two of the five patrols that he had sent out had come back, and now it was past the time for them to come in. That meant one thing: three cats would be facing a temporary exile from WindClan. Squaring his shoulders, Wolffang stalked off in search of the missing patrol members. First, there was Lioncloud; he recognized her golden pelt and black underbelly. It was a shame; they had had a lengthy conversation together, and she hadn’t seemed so bad. But she had failed to get this in on time.

Next was Darkclaw. It didn’t take long to find her black pelt with her somewhat distinctive white markings. And finally, there was Wildclaw, who appeared in start contrast to the former. Wolffang felt angry, yes, but not the same blustering rage that he’d felt before when patrols failed to report in on time. It was a cold, calm anger that burned in his eyes and came in a deadly calm from his voice. It was such a shame, but these cats had brought it upon themselves. Once he had gathered them, he lifted his head to stare all three of them in the face.

“Lioncloud, Darkclaw, Wildclaw.” He listed off their names, his gaze drifting from one to the other, a calm but dangerous-sounding voice that leaked with a suppressed anger. “You three were sent to head your patrols. One of you was meant to make sure that our borders with RiverClan were clear. The other two were meant to hunt prey for the Clan - which we will now be severely lacking in due to your incompetence. The Clan will be going to their nests with grumbling bellies tonight, until more cats go out hunting, since you didn’t even bother gathering up something so precious for your Clan.” Wolffang knew that each cat knew who he was referring to when he spoke about their failures. And now it was time for them to learn what happened when Clan life didn’t run smoothly.

“You three. If you cannot keep up the proper flow of Clan life and are unable to serve your Clan properly, you will have to know what it’s like to live without the service of your Clan. If you are not intent on providing for them, then you should experience what it’s like to not have them provide for you. You shall learn not to take the hospitality and care of other cats that being in a Clan provides for you for granted.”

Wolffang would’ve paused to let the words sink in, but there was no point. They already knew the punishment. They understood what they were getting into when they failed to service their Clan properly.

“For the next seven sunrises, all three of you are hereby exiled from WindClan. After your time is up, you may go to Twilightstar and tell her that you are ready to come back. Fail to report on time again, and you’ll be gone for fourteen sunrises. And if you fail a third time, you will not be let back into WindClan at all. We need loyal, competent members of WindClan in times like these, and you three have failed to provide that. Especially now that we need as many paws as possible for fighting ShadowClan. We do not need incompetent cats who cannot handle even a single patrol, either. I am very disappointed in all three of you.”

Wolffang’s gaze drifted to Lioncloud, burning with disapproval. She hadn’t seemed like the cat to forget patrols. Then it went back to Darkclaw and Wildclaw. He didn’t know them as well, but that didn’t matter. They had failed to report back in, and that was their problem. They were at as much fault as Lioncloud was.

“Go. Now,” he growled. “Oh, and you two, who failed those hunting patrols. Bring back three pieces of fresh-kill each upon your return to make up for the prey you failed to bring back.” He flicked his tail toward the camp entrance. He was fed up with patrols being this late. These three cats deserved it.

[Once your character has made a post here confirming that they know of their punishment, it may start. It will last seven days, or one week, real-life time. Your character must have at least two posts made in the Outskirts to show that they have done their punishment. Upon their return, they must go through a rejoining ceremony with Twilightstar.]

@Kunaiskrill @~Fierceclaw~ @CatontheMoon

Old August 3rd, 2021, 11:23 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

"Wolffang, im sorry i forgot. It wont happen again"
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 4th, 2021, 02:41 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

The white she-cat hissed inside her head. Without a word she whipped around and stormed for the WindClan entrance.
Old August 4th, 2021, 06:27 PM

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw sadly left camp and went to look for shelter somewhere else.
Old August 8th, 2021, 10:02 AM

My Mood: Bored

(Excuse me guys,can I join this roleplay,my characters name is crowrunner? "
Old August 8th, 2021, 10:07 AM

(Can I join? )
Old August 8th, 2021, 10:14 AM

Can I join this rp?)
Old August 10th, 2021, 03:17 PM

@JandieJanet

(Sorry - this is for patrol punishments only.)

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 10th, 2021 at 03:17 PM.
Old August 12th, 2021, 07:13 AM

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang had been very caught up in recent... events that he hadn't had the time to punish Finchbreeze yet. That was his fault - the she-cat should've been punished a while ago, and technically said punishment would be over by now, but he had to treat every cat fairly. And besides, a punishment was a punishment, and patrols were not meant to be late. The tom stalked over to her, his gaze serious but not angry. At least she'd showed some humility, and besides, it was hard to be angry at her anymore because it had been so long.

"Finchbreeze, I know that it's been a couple of moons now, but I never got around to your punishment. That was my fault - I was lazy on it when it shouldn't have been, so I'll change it up a bit. You will not need any sort of assessment, besides being placed on another patrol when the time comes. The old punishment has been thrown out, but I'll keep it simple. For fourteen days, you'll go back to apprentice duties and be unable to leave the camp without another warrior. Ashfeather will be your temporary mentor. She might have you clean up the elders' den or something, but she's pathetically soft, so who knows."

There, that wasn't as bad as the previous patrol punishment anyway. Wolffang decided to go off and tell Ashfeather, but he lingered just in case Finchbreeze wanted to say something else.

@Spoopy Eclipse

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 12th, 2021 at 07:13 AM.
Closed Thread