Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 02:53 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by taillow
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Bean
Today 02:42 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 02:41 PM
✧ iliri q&a ✧
by iliri
Last post by Bean
Today 02:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2021, 03:11 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Let's Play Soccer! [Windclan Event]

~Tawnykit~
The little tawny colored fluff was curled up in the nursery, sides rising and falling slowly as the well known love of sleep was still with. Tawnykit, while hardworking, had always adored being able to sleep in. It felt oddly comforting as the scents of milk and the news of other kits were sounding her senses. Even though she hadn’t seen her siblings or father in awhile, Tawnykit was her usual happy self around others. Though upon hearing the sounds of kits hurrying out of the nursery and a voice calling for kits to gather, Tawnykit had raised her head and attempted to blink the sleepiness out of her eyes. Standing up on her paws, Tawnykit slinked out into the clearing and cast a glance around before hurrying over towards Blackmist. “I’ll join!” of course, she didn’t know exactly what she was joining, but it still seemed fun. With that, she had slipped off to find someone to speak with, eyes landing on a calico with cinnamon fur. Stepping over carefully, a soft purr rumbled in her chest as Tawnykit gave a little wave of her tail. “Hi, I’m Tawnykit, you’re Petalkit, right?” tilting her head softly, Tawnykit had blinked her round blue eyes towards the tom.
@seeingstars

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; September 18th, 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Old September 18th, 2021, 05:06 PM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @Nixey }
~~~
Petalkit turned their attention to Tawnykit, a wide smile crossed the trans tom's maw as he greeted the other kit with a loud purr "Heya Tawnykit! Yeah! That's me!" He said, puffing his chest up proudly as if his name held any significance. One day it'd have a reputation behind it, though likely not a good one. The tom stared back at her curiously through two different green coloured eyes.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old September 18th, 2021, 10:34 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Tawnykit~
A soft grin etched onto her muzzle as Petalkit not only acknowledge her, which was more than some warriors would do, but told her she had gotten his name right. To be completely honest, the Kit hadn’t been entirely sure if she had gotten it correct or if she had just said something completely out of the realm of closeness. But she had gotten it correct, and that was all that mattered to her for this moment. Pride shimmered in her gaze as Tawnykit gave a little wave of her fluffy tail, gaze rested solely on the tom in front of her as a wide grin was spread along her muzzle. “Ohhh! Yay! I got your name right!” a purr rumbled in her chest before she seemed to bounce closer, tail flicking back and forth behind her. “Are you excited? Do you know what we’re doing? I didn’t here from the nursery..” deciding to leave out the fact that she had been sleeping, Tawnykit tilted her head as she awaited his response.
@seeingstars

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old September 20th, 2021, 08:12 PM

Event [#event]

~Blackmist~
Blackmist smiled as a lot of kits seemed eager to be here. He heard a lot of 'I'll join' and two 'I'll play'. Blackmist chuckled. He didn't expect to have this many kits join. His golden eyes wandered to Meadowkit and Duskkit before landing on Leechkit. Blackmist flicked his tail. Leechkit didn't seem like the type to play mossball but if he wanted to, he could. He watched as Midnightkit pranced over to her brother.

Blackmist shuffled his paws before raising his head high to explain the rules. "Alright! Now that I have you all gathered here, I'll explain what we'll be doing today. So, if you look around, you'll see that I've set up two posts. How this will work is that there will be two teams. One of each team will guard their post and block the other team from getting the mossball into the post, or net. The other team members have to work together to get the mossball into the post they are aiming for while at the same time stopping the other team from getting close to getting a point. The first team to get 3 goals wins!" He meowed. He didn't mention what the prize was, or if there was one but that was all it. "I'll be setting you all up into teams and deciding who will be guarding. The cat guarding can occasionally help with the team but make sure you're still protecting the post. If you have any questions, let me know." He stepped down from the rock and walked over to the group of kits.

"Team one! Midnightkit, Ashkit [ @shaded shadow], Sunkit [ @Silverfur & Co], Tawnykit [ @Nixey], and Meadowkit [ @The Cannibal]! The goalie for this team will be Ashkit. I'll switch it up each round for a bit of variety.

Team two! Petalkit [ @seeingstars], Duskkit [ @Error], Pinekit [ @^w^], Poppykit [ @~Poppy], and Leechkit [ @Undertaker]! The goalie for this team will be Pinekit. As said before, I'll switch it up each round for a bit of variety. Alright! Team one, you'll be at the goal post near the nursery [the right] and team two you'll be at the other goal post. Get situated before we start the game."
He padded to the middle of the two posts and waited for the teams to gather.

{You have until Tuesday, September 21st at 5:00PST PM to respond before I post again. Do not mention or quote me}

Last edited by ~Fierce~; September 20th, 2021 at 08:15 PM.
Old September 20th, 2021, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Sunkit was ready to play and she smiled at Ash kit. "You got this it will be okay." she purred smiling at the other kits.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 20th, 2021, 08:24 PM

~Midnightkit~
Midnightkit was sleeping in the nursery, her black body slowly rising up and down as she breathed. Her tail was strewn lazily behind her, falling over the edge of the nest. Her black paws her tucked under her black chin. She was dreaming being up on the Breezerock, everyone staring at her and she was about to speak...

Then, she heard a scuffle of paws and beacons of light appeared in the black mass, which were actually amber eyes. Midnightkit quickly stood up in time to see her brother Leechkit leave the nursery. She quickly scampered after him and fell into step next to him. "What's going on?" She meowed. She then heard a few kits saying that they were going to join whatever was happening and one kit said that they were going to play. A game? She wondered what game it was.

She listened to Blackmist's instructions and her shoulders slumped a bit as she was put in a different team than Leechkit. She looked at him, her paws positioned to walk away after. "Good luck!" She meowed before padding away to her side of the post and looking around at her teammates. She flicked her tail at them as a greeting.

{Sorry for double mentions @shaded shadow @Silverfur & Co @Nixey @The Cannibal }

Last edited by ~Fierce~; September 20th, 2021 at 08:24 PM.
Old September 20th, 2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierce~ View Post
~Midnightkit~
Midnightkit was sleeping in the nursery, her black body slowly rising up and down as she breathed. Her tail was strewn lazily behind her, falling over the edge of the nest. Her black paws her tucked under her black chin. She was dreaming being up on the Breezerock, everyone staring at her and she was about to speak...

Then, she heard a scuffle of paws and beacons of light appeared in the black mass, which were actually amber eyes. Midnightkit quickly stood up in time to see her brother Leechkit leave the nursery. She quickly scampered after him and fell into step next to him. "What's going on?" She meowed. She then heard a few kits saying that they were going to join whatever was happening and one kit said that they were going to play. A game? She wondered what game it was.

She listened to Blackmist's instructions and her shoulders slumped a bit as she was put in a different team than Leechkit. She looked at him, her paws positioned to walk away after. "Good luck!" She meowed before padding away to her side of the post and looking around at her teammates. She flicked her tail at them as a greeting.

{Sorry for double mentions @shaded shadow @Silverfur & Co @Nixey @The Cannibal }

Sunkit looks at midnightkit and smiles "Hello Midnightkit ready to play?" She asked softly hoping that this game would be alot of fun. This was something new that she was wandering about

Old September 20th, 2021, 09:05 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

ashkit ran over to his teammates exited to play good luck everyone he said to his team and went over to his post
@Silverfur & Co @Nixey @The Cannibal @~Fierce~
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old September 20th, 2021, 09:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Silverfur & Co @Nixey @shaded shadow @~Fierce~

With not a sound escaping him, the tortie male kit listened to Blackmist explain the rules of the 'official' moss-ball game they were about to play. It sounded fun enough, and there were definitely kits here he had not met before. They all seemed nice enough though. Once the rules were explained, the teams were assigned.

Meadowkit wasn't sure if he was surprised or not that he was put on the team opposite his brother, but he'd give a mild, almost apologetic smile to Duskkit, mewing a "Good luck!", before standing up to join his team members.

Just about everyone was here, Ashkit seemed excited. "You've got this Ashkit, eyes on the moss-ball!" Turning his head to the other three, Meadowkit would dip his head.
"I'm Meadowkit, it's nice to meet you all. I'll do my best for the team. Should we have a team name?" His tail stood high, a sign of his growing excitement. Maybe it was mixed with a bit of nervousness too, only because he was afraid of messing up. It wasn't very often he played like this, he mostly watched. Watching wasn't as good as playing. Hopefully he wouldn't mess up too bad.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 20th, 2021, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Silverfur & Co @Nixey @shaded shadow @~Fierce~

With not a sound escaping him, the tortie male kit listened to Blackmist explain the rules of the 'official' moss-ball game they were about to play. It sounded fun enough, and there were definitely kits here he had not met before. They all seemed nice enough though. Once the rules were explained, the teams were assigned.

Meadowkit wasn't sure if he was surprised or not that he was put on the team opposite his brother, but he'd give a mild, almost apologetic smile to Duskkit, mewing a "Good luck!", before standing up to join his team members.

Just about everyone was here, Ashkit seemed excited. "You've got this Ashkit, eyes on the moss-ball!" Turning his head to the other three, Meadowkit would dip his head.
"I'm Meadowkit, it's nice to meet you all. I'll do my best for the team. Should we have a team name?" His tail stood high, a sign of his growing excitement. Maybe it was mixed with a bit of nervousness too, only because he was afraid of messing up. It wasn't very often he played like this, he mostly watched. Watching wasn't as good as playing. Hopefully he wouldn't mess up too bad.

"A team name sounds like a good idea meadowkit. My name is sunkit." She mews in response and wanders what else to say next she was happy she completed this but also sad that she couldnt do her normal flower picking.

Closed Thread